One time on holiday

Story Info
Meet a new couple which leads to a threesome.
1.3k words
3.9
25.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers

The morning had gone well. Snorkeling the reefs with my boyfriend and the younger couple we'd met, James and Annie. As we returned to the hotel we were all hungry and thirsty so we went straight to the restaurant for food and beers.

After eating lunch Annie said she was going back to the room for a lie-down, Ross and I were going to the swim-up pool bar to carry on, which sounded a much better idea. Annie was perfectly happy for James to stay, so she said her goodbyes and went for an afternoon nap, leaving us three in the pool happily working our way through the cocktail menu.

James seemed a nice guy, mid to late twenties, intelligent and fun to be around. James was in most ways medium built, medium height, fairly manly and in every way very inoffensive. There was simply nothing to dislike about him.

The cocktails flowed until the inevitable occurred and I announced I needed to pee. Ross laughed and told me to go to the toilet and not do it in the pool because James was here.

James secretly thought it wouldn't really bother him, but he kept that to himself. As I stood to leave, my boobs were inches from James's face and I placed a steadying hand on his shoulder to make my way out of the pool.

Ross watched James looking at me, his eyes followed me out as I walked to the toilet.

James complimented Ross about mel, to which he smiled and somewhat drunkenly told Ross, that I had a fantastic arse. They both laughed, but Ross didn't feel confident enough to pursue that particular line of conversation.

I returned and announced I was quite drunk and wanted to return to my room. Ross reluctantly, but diplomatically, agreed, especially as everyone had booze in their hotel rooms anyway. We asked what James was going to do, to which he replied that he'd have to wake Annie up as she had taken the card key. I refused to let him do that and insisted that he comes back with us to our room, at least for a while to let Annie rest. James was in no position to refuse.

Their room was pretty much identical to ours and James's eyes were drawn to my underwear left strewn on the bed from the morning. We were pretty much dry by the time we'd got back to the room, but the boys glanced at me as I patted myself down with my towel. I stood with my back to them as Ross suddenly declared, "See, told you, you had a fantastic arse." I just smiled and I burst into laughter.

"Go on Nikki, show him Ross blurs out." I bent over presenting my bikini covered arse to his admiring gaze.

I started to walk slowly backward towards James, He nervously retreated until he stood with his back to the wall. I continued until my wet arse was touching his shorts, I looked up to see Ross grinning broadly.

I stood, pushing myself against James, moving my hips against him, teasing, knowing the effect it would have on me. Ross smiled and walked towards me falling to his knees in front of me.

Ross looked up to see my pert tits nestling in my bikini top, Ross's head kissing me between my legs. His hands rose up my chest giving me a clear invitation he wanted to play with my tits. My hands rested on my hips, as James gently kissed my neck.

Ross moved his hands behind and grabbing my arse cheeks, the same arse cheeks James's throbbing cock was pressed against. As he moved his hands across my arse, his fingers stroked James's cock. Moving my hands up pulling my bikini top up and freeing them. My head rolled back as I moaned softly, my fingers played with my hard nipples.

Ross began to tug at my bikini bottoms, I could feel his hands pulling them down.

His fingers played with my cheeks and James's ever-present, hard cock. In all this time, Ross had not stopped kissing my pussy and judging by my moans, he was still licking away at my sweet hole.

"So tasty I, don't know if it's the sea, the pool or the pee but it's so sweet." Ross looked up at me smiling. "You should try it James."

James told him he'd love too and at that, he released my from my man sandwich. Ross stepped out of his shorts, freeing his hard cock as James's hand instinctively took hold. We both looked at James as he removed his shorts, Ross's hand took a hold of mine as I giggled and stroked both cocks. We all stood for a while as I took over, Ross ended the moment by telling me to lie on the bed as he was ready for my wet cunt.

I, of course, did as I was told.

I had removed every remaining clothing as he straddled me, I could feel his wet shaved lips on my stomach as he shook my tits in his face before making his way down my body. Ross's knees pinned my arms down as my vision was filled with the sight of Ross's cock, I lowered myself onto his cock.

My tongue explored his cock as he wiped it across my face, moving back and forward, my tongue sometimes touching his arse cheeks as they slid over me.

James's body jolted as Ross's hand took a hold of his huge cock, I was too far gone to stop him and as Ross was licking my cunt it kinda seemed petty to object. Besides, I was pinned down so I, reluctantly of course, accepted this situation.

Ross released his face from my thighs, he looked up at me as I smiled down.

I quickly spun around and lowered myself back down on Ross, I had turned so I could get a better look at Ross as he played with James's cock.

I felt James bending me moving my face closer to his cock. All I could see was his cock and occasionally Ross's. I then felt a tongue touching my tight ass, in truth I didn't know whose tongue it was but I'd reached the point where I didn't care.

A tongue quickly became a mouth as Ross cupped James's balls, he was getting sucked off and I didn't care.

James moved around me and reached down pulling my arse cheeks apart, I acknowledged my action by lifting my tight puckered hole as he pressed down on me. This was becoming a strain, holding my orgasm back, but I couldn't speak to warn anyone of my imminent situation. Ross must have sensed what was happening, as he fucked me harder and placed his fingertip against my arsehole feeling James's cock penetrating my ass.

James shot his fresh hot load into my ass, as I gasped for an all mighty orgasm from him cumming inside my tight arse. Ross kept his cock inside me until he knew that I was finished then released me from himself.

I rose up from being double penetrated, And I watched as we all shared a 3way kiss. We held the kiss for an age before I turned at James and smiled, my cum clearly visible running down my legs.

My finger scooped it off my legs and Ross saw me swallow before turning to James and asking for more. I sat back down on my ass as I felt my head bobbing back and forth sucking any remaining cum from James's cock.

Ross told me he was going to cum, and at that moment, I swear my pussy became creamier as I lapped at it. Ross let out a stifled grunt as he came on my pussy watching me suck James's cock, my head remained on his cock emptying him of his seed.

I showed them the cum load in my mouth before smiling and swallowing.


Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers