Cecily's Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, Lemon." Alec fought Tina's grasping hand, trying to wrest his crotch from her grip. He got his pants halfway down, creaming his underwear before he could get his thing out. Tina softly chuckled and punched his nutsack.

"Two for flinching!"

--

Dwayne grabbed Cecily's topless form, hefting her over his shoulders and carrying her to the workshop throne.

"Enough playtime, Gianna."

He threw her over the side of the throne, her tits hanging in the air.

"I want..." she started.

"What do you want, bitch?" shouted Tina.

Cecily faltered. She covered her big naked tits, hanging halfway off the cardboard prop. Was this really the end of her career? Is it all a big joke at her expense? She began to slip off the cardboard prop, slipping toward the ground.

"I don't think what she wants needs saying." smiled Bill. "Buttsex!"

"Yeah, Gianna? You want it?" Dwayne bared his teeth.

"This Christmas, I wanna slide onto Santa's North Pole!" mewled Cecily.

She looked up at Dwayne above her on the throne, staring right into his eyes. She pouted her lips, pulling her thong aside. She wobbled her big bare ass in front of everyone, daring Dwayne to impale her derrier.

"Yus. Daddy. Please fuck my butt right up to your bag of penis! I mean presents!"

"Can do." Dwayne yanked her butt onto the throne, spitting onto his hand. He smacked her ass--a tight POW ringing out into the stands. Bent over the throne, Cecily began to cry out as he smacked her, over and over.

"Ah!"

Smack.

"Ah! Please, Santa! Please fuck my little asshole! Please!"

Dwayne's mountain peak grew with each slap. He took hold of his root, sprouting into her crack. Everyone watched as Santa mercilessly pounded Gianna onto his North Pole, plunging and plugging away. She squealed, letting Oohs and Aahs and gutteral moans escape her upside-down mouth, letting her tits rudely flop against the side of the throne.

Dwayne fucked her asshole furiously. He grimaced in pleasure, her in pain. For a time, they didn't say anything.

--

Their squishes reverberated around the cozy auditorium, to the delight of the crowd. He pumped her. Thrust her. Pulled her ass back into him and SHOVED that meat jet into her rear, growling. Even the hecklers quieted down, touching and feeling themselves (and each other) as they watched the scene unfold in front of them.

Tina flicked Alec's limp, wasted dick around and around in a pitiful circle. She stuck her hand into her pants, rubbing her sopping cunt, relishing her charges acting out her crude fantasies.

Cecily cried out. "Fuck me, Santa! I'm so naughty!"

It hurt. So. Good. To be ass-fucked in front of a live studio audience. Her ass was warming up to his cock, receiving his probing thrusts. She could feel the ridges of his dick skid along her butthole, sparking new waves of pleasure. She no longer felt cold and scared. She felt searing hot, tremulous and fucking kinky! Each pump sent her into a new circle of heaven, far and away from the dirty streets around her. She was floating, fucking, yelping in ecstacy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Santa, fuck! Give me that spicy candy cane!"

Dwayne sweated his sausage in-out of her butthole, shaking Cecily's body all the way down to her bountiful breasts. She bumped her butt against his hairy balls, timing her ass to meet his thick jousts.

"Happy fucking Channukah, Gianna! Happy horny holidays!"

"Happy Humpday, Santa!"

She rolled under him, enveloping his cock deep inside her, bouncing to Dwayne's eager rhythm. They melded their naked parts like silly putty, over and over, moaning together as they approached orgasm.

"Oh... oh fuck..." she let out. She let her tongue lol, her body go limp, hanging tits-down close to the sweaty floor while the Rock roared, slap-slap-slapping her buttcheeks with his thighs.

"I'm close..." she whispered. "I'm so close, you fucking lunkhead. Don't stop-"

Snap! The spotlights came down. The house lights softly lit up.

He grunted once, blasting her insides.

"Umnf."

Cam operators, recording lights blinking red, panned over and zoomed into Cecily's flushing orgasm, the sweet agony, his swell spilling seed into her bum.

The pair shook, sending toys and treats flying from the prop throne. Old timey exit signs, having been illicitly disabled for the licentious show, now relit with little pops and crackles. Several Applaud signs lit up, but strangely no one clapped. They mostly leered and pumped out a few squirts onto the ragged chairs. Bill already had his pants back on, hurrying up the aisle to ask a crewman for spare tapes. Kenan looked dazed, his member poking out of his tired fist.

"Ay! Someone resuscitate my cockulum!"

Cecily froze fast on Rock cock, his sperm splattering hotly inside her rectum. She felt so fucking full. She started to pry her ass from Dwayne's hot rod, spreading her pussy lips once more for Kenan. To their mutual disappointment, Tina suddenly ended the orgiastic session.

"That's enough, Ms. Strong, don't call us, we will call you. Please take *those* before you leave."

Tina let go of her boy toy, motioning toward the fake Gucci's. Alec lamely clapped once.

--

Cecily gathered her purse and her shoes, donning the bikini top. Her dress was nowhere to be found. She stuffed her puffy tits back into the green cups. Pearly spunk oozed off her tits and ass down her bikini. Which gave her such a naughty list feeling! After making her way to an exit, she basked in the shining sun outside.

--

Cecily positively leapt down the street, slipping into a thrift shop. and changed clothes, ditching her spoiled swimsuit for a clean white tennis outfit. She ignoring the dirty looks she got on the way home.

Cecily brushed her teeth. She settled down onto her soft poofy pillow. She idly fingered her nether buttons. "What a crazy dream," she thought, drifting sound asleep. "Too bad I missed the audition."

--

Walking to work the next day, Cecily crossed paths with Tracy. He gawked at her ruffled alabaster skirt, eyefucking her on the corner. "Perv!" thought Cecily, "Glad I don't work for creeps like him."

He kept staring.

"What!" she demanded, storming over.

"Get a good look, Tracy?!"

Cecily cupped her tits, shaking her buds through the thin white shirt. Tracy could just see the shadow of her areolas.

"Hey dummy, Nice attempt." said Tracy, rolling his eyes.

"Buh, thanks~" said Cecily, flustered. Her late night escapades flicker-flooded her hazy memory. Something about a lemon? She automatically flashed him a little smile.

"Boo!" He nipped her butt.

"Ouch, Tracy! What the fuck!"

"Season 39, baby!"

12