Cedar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back and went down again and did this a few times, each time taking a little more. Finally I reached what I thought was my limit, with my eyes beginning to water, and pushed my lips out as far as I could. I still couldn't reach his groin. He was so fucking big.

Cedar looked like he couldn't decide if he was in shock, experiencing the ultimate pleasure, or both.

I slowly pulled back. The sensation wasn't entirely pleasant, making me feel like I was choking and maybe close to gagging, and my eyes kept watering. But it was worth it to have felt that full with his dick.

"Dude," he said. "That was incredible."

I wiped my mouth and brought my face back to his dick. "I want you to slowly fuck my face."

"Are you sure?"

"Completely."

He put his hands on the back of my head. I licked my lips again and worked the spit around my mouth. I was ready. I opened my mouth, looked up at him, and submitted myself.

Cedar took a hand off my head and angled his dick into my mouth. The heat and the slick skin against my lips again was even more incredible than before. I adjusted my lips around its circumference and looked back up at him. He returned his hand to the back of my head and slowly started pushing with his hips.

The first one was a short push, and slow. He pulled back out just as slowly. I kept looking up at him and lapped at his frenulum with my tongue. I could already see it in his face: I was going to make him cum down my throat.

He gave another push and gave me half his length. I loved it. I just kept looking at him, rubbing my own asshole, and now stroking my own cock.

Out and in again. Out and in again. I loved how I could feel the skin of his cock dragging on my lips as it slipped and slid on his thrusting pole. Cedar started to speed up, but not too much, keeping it gentle, tender. He hit the back of my throat and pulled back, so the next time he thrust in, I pushed myself forward. Make me fucking gag, I thought. He looked surprised, and he sped up. He was fucking my face almost to the hilt.

I started to taste more of his precum and knew the load was coming. Then I saw it in his face and felt his dick get even thicker.

I put my hands on his hips, knowing I needed to control this part or he'd end up killing me. I pulled back a few inches and sped up my own movements, licking, sucking, sliding. If his dick got any bigger, it was going to break my jaw. He gasped, and I felt the first molten eruption hit the back of my throat. His hands tensed behind my head, trying to stuff it deeper in me, and I used my hands on his hips to push back and keep from choking. I wanted to swallow every drop, not finally gag and lose it on the floor.

And he just kept shooting his load, shot after shot. So sticky and salty. When he finally let go of my head, I fell on my ass and nearly tipped onto my back. His beautiful swinging cock glistened and dripped.

Cedar crouched and pushed me the rest of the way to the ground. He put his mouth on mine and kissed hungrily, hunting for his own seed. I met his tongue and savored it with him.

We were both panting when he broke the kiss. He was straddling me. He reached behind him and grabbed my dick. He pushed the top of my shaft flat against his asshole. His freshly drained cock was already throbbing again against my stomach. He started to grind his ass on my dick. He arched his back and lowered his pelvis in a way that I never would've expected from him -- from any guy as manly as him. It was a thirsty pose I'd only ever seen from women in porn. If Cedar had really never been with a guy, he'd definitely thought about it before tonight. In this moment he was in full possession of both the feminine and masculine sides of his sexuality.

"I can't believe how much dick you just took," he said.

"I can't believe how much I loved it," I said.

"You're a fucking natural," he said. "Best orgasm of my young life." He slowed down his grinding and thrust himself a few times on my stomach. "Now it's my turn."

He slowly stood and held out a hand. I took it and rose. He put his arms around me and started kissing me again. The height difference again, the kissing upward, made me feel like I was submitting to him. It was an incredible feeling. Then suddenly he picked me up. His hands were under my thighs, my cock and balls pressed against his stomach and chest. We kept kissing and he lowered me slightly. His cock pressed against my wide-open ass.

I wanted him to drive every inch into me in that instant.

He took me over to my bed and slowly set me down. In that position, his cock pressed even more needfully against my ass. I kept my legs wrapped around him and my tongue in his mouth. This moment was absolute perfection.

Cedar started kissing his way down my body, occasionally pushing his hair out of his face. He pressed my dick against my stomach with one hand and used his tongue to start licking my balls. I'd always been worried about letting someone mess around with my balls, but I guess you need a man, someone who understands how sensitive they are (and where), to do the job.

He kissed my thighs and then kissed a trail, finally, to my dick. "Your body is incredible," he said. He traced a line in one of my hip muscles with a thumb. Then his tongue was teasing up my shaft. I reached down and rubbed his ripped shoulders. He put a hand underneath my dick and lifted it up, starting to lick near the frenulum. He made his hand flat, then pushed against the underside of my cock with his tongue like he was hungrily licking an ice cream cone. The heat, the pressure, the submission -- I couldn't believe how good it felt. His hungry tongue started to lift off, turned into a point, and dipped into my dick hole. He changed the angle so my cock was pointing straight at him and just kept pushing in, like he was tongue-fucking my cock slit. He wrapped his entire hand around my meat and carefully squeezed. My head swelled up and he just kept up on my slit. It was as big as I'd ever seen it. If he was leading the charge with an egg, I was at least swinging a golf ball on the end of my prick.

Cedar opened his mouth and took my head completely inside. His lips, puffy from our making out, ballooned around it. He pulled off it, slowly, and then gathered all his spit. A glob dripped from his lips onto my head. He rubbed my shaft with his hand, lubing everything. Then he pushed his lips together and slid back down on me. In one push, he took my entire cock.

His face turned a little red, but he was in control. His magma-hot tongue slipped and slid around my shaft -- even out and on to my balls. He stretched out his lips as far as he could, just trying to make more contact with me. Then I felt his hands lift my thighs up, pointing my knees to the ceiling. He put his hands under my ass cheeks for leverage. My cock had vanished inside his head, and here he was trying to get more.

And even though I was the one fucking his face, I still felt like I was submitting to him and his control. I couldn't get away. My asshole was wide open for him to take. I felt so vulnerable, but because I trusted him completely in this moment, I felt more aroused than I ever had in my life.

He slowly started to rise off my cock. Seeing those seven inches slip out was both amazing and heartbreaking. I wanted to be back in him so badly. I put my hands on the back of his head and moaned.

Cedar took me out of his mouth, panting. He kissed my cockhead tenderly. "I want to suck you off," he said. "Then I want to plow your ass."

I cupped the sides of his face with my hands. "Yes," I said. "Do it."

He grabbed my hands and put them under my ass, then held them there with his. He opened his mouth and took my entire cock in again. Submitting felt so right.

His hot, pressing tongue against my shaft and frenulum, his lips clamping down around my girth, all of him slipping up and down on me -- I wouldn't be able to hold it for long. I could feel some of his saliva dripping down my taint and over my asshole. I was so ready. I was in a frenzy.

The thought of him penetrating me, sliding his inches into my willing asshole like the woman in the porno, finally put me over the edge. I know he felt it, but I still said, "God I'm going to cum."

He sped up, and the moment I began to shoot, I thrust up into his face, my muscles tightening like iron cables. He let go of my ass and grabbed the tops of my thighs for control and still kept pushing his face down on me as I pushed into his mouth. I came so hard and for so long I lost track of time.

He was breathing hard through his nose when I could focus again. He kept a seal with his lips around my shaft and kept every drop in his mouth, slowly rising up. His lips dragging over my spent cock head made me shake.

Out of breath, I hoped he would come up and kiss me while we both recovered. Instead, he threw my legs back and pushed his tongue into my asshole. The feeling was unbelievable. He jabbed at it with his tongue, licked across it, and poked with a single finger. How did he know how to do all this so well?

There was enough saliva and cum that when he pushed his finger a little harder, I felt it slip inside me. I put my hands behind my knees and tilted my ass up at him. He smiled at me and went back to work. Tongue pushing in, finger pushing in, more spit, tongue, finger. He put both hands flat on either side of my asshole and gently spread me further. His open mouth covered my hole and his tongue pushed in what felt like inches deep. I was trembling again.

He ran a finger up my slick crack and pushed it all the way inside me -- I felt his knuckles against my slick ass cheeks. He held it still for a second before pushing directly against my prostate and rubbing the ball of his thumb on my taint.

It felt so good I could cry -- or cum again. My aching dick had returned to standing tall, so that was a possibility.

"When I take you," Cedar said, "do you want to be on your back or on all fours?"

"All fours," I said, "but I want to do something first."

Cedar smiled and slowly removed his finger from my ass. I couldn't believe how empty I suddenly felt without it.

I rolled over onto my knees and reached to my nightstand drawer where I kept my lube. Like Cedar had done earlier, I intentionally arched my back as much as possible and spread my knees, putting my ass on full display. I grabbed the lube from the drawer just as he surprised me by putting his tongue back in my asshole. He put one hand on my hip and the other around my dick, tugging down gently.

He worked on me for another minute, pumping and licking, and finally slid another finger in.

"Is this what you wanted to do?" he said. I looked over my shoulder and saw him smiling.

"Almost," I said. He was on his knees now, leaned back with his ass resting on his heels and his giant cock standing at attention. I turned around, crawled over, and took his dick back in my mouth again. I just couldn't resist. From this angle I couldn't take as much, but that wasn't the point. Being this low down, my ass up in the air, I felt like his little slut. I wanted him to take me.

I took him out of my mouth and put some lube in my hand, then rubbed it generously on his cock. We were ready.

"This is what I wanted to do first," I said. I rose to my knees and turned my back to him, then guided my asshole to his cock. He rested his hands on my hips but didn't steer me. He spread his legs wider so I could fit between them, and he stayed low to the bed. I reached between my legs, found his cock, and slowly lowered myself onto it.

As soon as his head touched my hole, it was electric. I felt his hands twitch, but he still let me make the moves. I felt my feet against his calves, his fingers press the flesh of my hips, and finally his lips kissing my back and neck. My slick asshole stretched and began to part for his engorged head.

Nothing I'd felt already that night prepared me for how amazing this felt. I put my hands on Cedar's thighs and lowered myself the rest of the way. His length pressed against my tight sphincter, which lusciously, slowly, opened for him. Then I kept pushing until my ass rested on his thighs and groin.

He started gently pumping my cock, kneading my slick head, while I reached down to feel my asshole, how it was stretched around his penetrating girth. He was buried inside me. I could feel every hot, pulsing inch.

I turned to look over my shoulder and he grabbed my face with the hand that wasn't on my dick. We tongue fucked madly again. He started to lift his hips and finally fuck me.

The first few times I'd tried putting something in my ass, there was always some discomfort or some figuring things out, like the best angle. But not with Cedar's dick. This was perfect. He sped up and I could feel his balls slap against my taint. The way he hit my prostate made me think I was going to squirt all over again.

He broke our kiss and pushed my hips forward and up. I knew what he wanted. I put my face down on the bed and left my ass in the air. "Fuck me," I said, his dick still in my ass. "Make me come again."

Cedar rubbed his hands across my back and sped up.

"Put your hands on my hips and squeeze," I said. Like you would with Tasha, I thought. "Fucking pound me."

He was slamming into me now, and I loved every second of it. I used one hand to stabilize myself on the bed, and one to rub my dick. I was taking him so deeply, and every thrust felt better than the last.

Suddenly he pulled out of my ass completely, and before I could ask what happened, he rolled me over onto my back. "Get back in there," I said, pulling my legs up.

He moved toward me on his knees and guided himself back in. And who would've guessed: this angle felt even better. Then he lay down on top of me.

We kissed, and I wrapped my legs around him and ran my hands through his hair. He was absolutely smashing my ass. My hard dick pressed against his sweaty stomach.

Like Heather had done to me, like I'm sure Tasha had done to him, I grabbed Cedar's ass cheeks to push him deeper.

That sent him over the edge, and I felt his cock swelling and stretching my asshole even more. He was going to split me in half. I buried my face in his neck, kissing and licking and tasting his sweat. He panted in my ear wildly, clutching me, slamming us both into the bed. My prostate was singing under the assault.

Finally Cedar came, and so did I, squirting a watery second load between us while he filled my ass. We both tensed and grunted, then panted and collapsed.

For a few minutes we just lay there, trying to catch our breath -- which was harder for me under his weight, but I was smiling anyway. He started to bite my ear.

"I'm not bi-curious anymore," Cedar said.

I laughed. "I didn't even know I was curious," I said. I turned my head as much as I could and kissed his cheek. He lifted himself up and kissed my mouth. I traced his back with my fingertips, ran them over his ass cheeks and through his crack. We started kissing deeply again. Cedar tasted of everything we'd just done, plus the tequila and beer.

"I'm really glad we figured this out on day one," I said, knowing we had at four more nights together.

"Tomorrow night," he said. "Would you fuck MY ass?"

"Sure," I said. Then I smiled, "But what about tomorrow morning?"

Those five days together changed our lives, and although we went to different colleges that fall, Cedar and I stayed more closely in touch than ever before. During the school year, I dated a few girls and had some incredible hookups, but I didn't meet any men who turned me on like Cedar does.

Thankfully that's not a problem. My bus is pulling into Missoula right now for this year's family vacation, and Cedar and I have been texting madly for weeks about what we'll try this time.

12