Celebrity Strip Season 2

Story Info
Season 2 of Celebrity Strip.
1.4k words
4
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers

Celeb series 2

The long awaited second series is aired live on a new TV network. After the success and controversy of the 1st series it was clear terrestrial TV was not going to touch the new show with a barge pole.

But Ben had big plans for the second series and a TV studio packed with over 300 horny men in the audience awaited the 1st star of the new series. Ben had promised more nudity, more risqué content and a members area where any backstage antics could be filmed and streamed at a small price for members only.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the next guest to open the second season needs no introduction. She rose to fame with her mathematical prowess, and not to mention her stunning looks and amazing body. Previous winner of rear of the year, her bust seemed to grow with her popularity. Making the catchphrase 'two from the top and one from the bottom' it's a the delightful, busty, smart sexy MILF that is... Carol Vorderman."

The crowd erupts with applause as the start of the first show is finally revealed. Keeping them under wraps (although hopefully not for long) has been a challenge and the crowd seem to be delighted at the prospect of seeing more of lovely Carol.

"Hello Carol, welcome to the show, please take a seat."

"Thank you, Ben, it's nice to be here," Carol says as she sites down.

Her black skintight leggings and white blouse cling to her body. Two buttons undone on the blouse reveal an enormous cleavage, the black frilly bra clearly showing as she takes her seat. The cameraman closes in on those mammoth tits, a long stare reveals an outline of what looks like a huge set of nipples and areola hidden by the bra.

"The audience clearly like you and I think that might have something to do with what you have chosen to wear tonight," smiles Ben as he stares down her top.

Carol looks down at her chest and smiles. "Well, I knew what show I was coming on, and moving off the TV network allows me to relax a little more shall I say, so yeah, why not! Here I am," she says and shakes her huge rack to the delight of the audience.

"I'm right in saying you won rear of the year a few years ago while you were still on Countdown, is that correct?" asks Ben.

"I did, yes, it must have been slow competition that year," Carol says, self-deprecatingly.

The crowd cheer and slow clap...

"I think they want to see that rear Carol," laughs Ben.

Carol stands and walks to the edge of the stage. She turns around and shakes her ass at the audience, then as the cameraman swoops down to her she shakes it right in the camera. She pulls her thong over her leggings and plays with the sides of them, then laughs and puts them back. She walks back to the sofa.

"Carol, the floor is yours, why don't you give us a bit of a show?" Ben pleads.

Carol smiles, "shall I?" she asks.

"Well?" she asks the crowd, "do you want a show?"

Cheers and chants echo around the room, the cameraman makes his way to the stage to get a close-up.

"Off, off, off" shout the audience.

Carol plays with a button on her blouse then she undoes one, then two. Her huge cleavage is open, and her bra is nearly revealed. Below the lace it is see through and her huge nipples are now visible, the areola is huge, the nipples are definitely harder than when she was sitting down.

The cameraman closes in on her, the camera right in front of her chest. Carol mooks right at the camera and slowly undoes the rest of the blouse. She removes it and stands there in her black lacy see through bra. Her tits, enormous.

Ben walks to the stage and approaches Carol

"Time to get that bra off Carol, come on, let's see those huge tits," he says, offering a hand.

Carol turns around and shows her back to him, offering him the clasp to undo and release them.

Ben undoes the bra and Carol let's the straps fall down her arms. She is now just holding the bra in place as the back is undone and her arms are free from the straps.

"Well Carol, given you previous TV history, I think it is only right that we: Countdown!" jokes Ben.

Carol laughs and joins in with the count..."3,2,1..."

She slowly removes the bra from her breasts and throws it into the audience.

The cameraman closes in on her breasts and Carol grabs them both and squeezes them, lingering on the nipples as she looks at the camera. Lifting her left breast, she licks the nipple and smiles, she looks in a very horny mood. Her areola must cover a good 3 inches across, topped by a huge pink nipple which is fully erect and moves as her tongue flicks it.

"Who caught my bra?" she asks, looking onto the audience as she holds both of her big bouncy breasts.

A man in his early sixties swings the bra above his head and cheers shouting, "I'm keeping this!"

"Come on up," she says and invites him up to the stage.

He didn't need asking twice and he makes his way on to the stage. Ben asks his names and walks him over to Carol.

"Well, do you want a squeeze?" she asks.

Harry, a taxi driver from North London takes a breast in each hand and squeezes and plays with them as Carol looks at him smiling.

"Aren't you going to give them a suck?" she asks, smiling mischievously.

Harry swoops down and takes her huge left tit in his mouth sucking the nipple hard and licking it all over while squeezing the right tit.

Without an invitation, Harry thrusts his hand down into Carol's leggings, pushing his finger into her slit. Carol jumps and gasps, not expecting this intrusion.

"Oh, Harry I wasn't expecting that," she says smiling at Ben.

"What's he like?" she says to Ben laughing. She closes her eyes and Harry pushes his finger in a little deeper as he sucks her tit.

"Oh Harry, you're good at this love," she says as she starts to pant a little.

"Why don't we pull those leggings down a little so the good folk in the audience can wee what you and Harry are enjoying?" suggests Ben as he walks across and slowly pulls the leggings down.

Carol's leggings are soon around her knees and her white thong is now being tugged at by Ben. Down it comes and her pussy is now only covered by Harry's hand as his finger is rooted deep inside her. Carol is breathing deep and holding his wrist as she enjoys his rigorous fingering.

Ben caresses her ass and says, "It's OK Carol, relax, enjoy it, do you want to cum for us?"

Carol nods and starts to shake as Harry picks up the pace. The cameraman is closing in and can see a full view of her shaved pussy. Her lips parted by Harry's probing finger.

"I, I, I'm cumming." Says Carol, as she shudders and nearly falls, only to be held up by Harry's finger and Ben who is now stroking both ass cheeks and grabbing her right breast as Harry sucks the left.

Harry puts his hand sin the air in triumph and sucks his finger for the audience they all cheer.

The cameraman swoops down to Carol's pussy and Ben pulls her lips apart so the camera can see right up her wet juicy cunt.

Carol smiles at the camera and rubs her clit and squeezes her breast as the credits roll.

Ben takes Carol back to the green room and whips he cock out.

Carol is on the floor on no time sucking him like her life depended on it. The cameraman is filming.

Ben whips his cock out of her mouth and after a few strokes unleashes a torrent of sperm all over her tits face and mouth.

Carol plays with it as the cameraman films her. This footage for the members area.

As Carol scoops up the cum from her tits and eats it, she asks Ben, "Was it OK?"

You were amazing Carol, amazing.

Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers