All Comments on 'Celebrity Wrestling League Ch. 03'

by TheAmericanDad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheAmericanDadTheAmericanDadabout 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone has any matchup requests or celebrity requests, feel free to send them in the comments! I have two stories in the works but will always take viewer recommendations into consideration!

SapphicRobotSapphicRobotabout 3 years ago
Awesome!

This. Was. AWESOME! Brie Larson makes a great dom, and the gimmick of lesbian wrestling where the winner gets to fuck the loser with a strap-on is always hot. Would love some strap-on anal and excessive squirting/gushing in the future. Some great options for future participants I'd love to see personally: Rachel Brosnahan, Elyse Willems, Alanah Pearce, Autumn Farrell, Heidi Gardner, Chloe Fineman, Annie Murphy, Evan Rachel Wood, Aya Cash, Shantel Van Santen, Katie Aselton, Chloe Bennet, Maude Apatow, Angourie Rice, Mikey Madison, Sofia Black Delia, Dylan Gelula, Haley Lu Richardson, Hailee Steinfeld and the Twitch streamer Elspeth. Feel free to contact me if you ever want to collab or brainstorm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brie to fuck the boyfriend

That's so hot!! There should be another part where the boyfriend submits to brie to give him the prize, in return she pounds his boipussy with a huge strapon in front of Courtney

Josefine90Josefine90over 1 year ago

i love this story and the way Brie fuck this girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheAmericanDad@TheAmericanDad
All of my stories are fiction and are simply for fun. If anyone has any requests or ideas for my work, feel free to message in comments or directly to me! I'm excited to share my work and hear your opinions!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES