Celebrity Wrestling League Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney felt Brie's body go limp from the orgasm and let her fall to the mat. Courtney looked back at the handcuffs at the corner of the ring but knew that one orgasm would not give her enough time to get the cuffs and lock Brie in them so she decided to try and continue her attacks. Courtney turned Brie over and was momentarily frozen again as she watched Brie's milky tits fall into place. She quickly shook her head and got back to work, lifting one of Brie's legs up and positioning their pussy's against each other.

Courtney was not a lesbian, she really wouldn't even qualify herself as bi, but had messed around with girls a few times before meeting her boyfriend. More then anything else though, she knew that her boyfriend had watched countless amounts of lesbian porn, she even caught him in the act a few times. Once, when she saw him jerking off to lesbian porn, she noticed that one of the girls looked like her. He clearly fantasized about watching her fuck another girl so she hoped that this would both get her the win in the match and give him some fantasy fulfillment. Before another thought passed her mind, she felt Brie recovering from her orgasm and saw her beginning to focus again. Knowing that her time to relax and recompose was over, Courtney began scissoring herself against Brie's wet pussy.

As Brie's mind reentered reality, she felt the sensation of Courtney's body rubbing against hers. Still exhausted from the anal orgasm she just experienced, Brie made no effort to fight back, she instead took one of her tits in her hand and began massaging it, allowing the erotic emotions to take control. Courtney noticed this and began to grind harder and faster. Taking a chance, she allowed her hands to begin adventuring over the mounds and hills of Brie Larson's body, again taking one of her soft tits and one of her shapely ass cheeks into her wandering hands. Courtney was in heaven, she was playing with the body of a woman she lusted over and was more aroused than ever before. She continued to ride Brie's body when her senses were tuned into overdrive by Brie reaching up and grabbing both of Courtney's nipples in between her thumb and index fingers. The feeling of having her nipples played with drove Courtney over the moon as she pushed her body deeper and deeper into Brie's.

Pleasure mounted as the sexual battle between the two busty blondes continued and both Brie and Courtney inched closer and closer to orgasm. Courtney knew she was close but had gained a second wind, she was so close to pushing Brie over the edge and she couldn't give up now. Taking quick, deep, breaths, Courtney made her final attempt to finish off her opponent. Trying to stimulate every part of Brie's body, she continued her assault on Brie's tits, tightened her grip on Brie's ass forcing her leg closer to Courtney's face and even taking Brie's foot into her mouth, biting on the sole of her foot, earning her a loud moan from the actress.

Brie was on the edge and could feel her orgasm about to overtake her but she saw the same look in her rivals eyes. Not knowing what to do and how to take control, Brie grabbed onto Courtney's ass and began pulling her into her harder and causing both women to edge closer to the end. With her juices beginning to pour out from within her, Brie made one final attempt to push Courtney over first and did to her what she had done to her, Brie stuck her middle finger into Courtney Tailor's asshole.

Unlike Brie who loved playing with her ass, Courtney had never done anything with her butt. Her boyfriend never had the balls to try anal or even ask about anal. Most of the sex they had was missionary or sometimes doggystyle. Everything Brie was doing was new for Courtney, especially taking her anal virginity. The sensation of tribbing Brie and the new sensation of having her anal probed by the slender finger of Captain Marvel was the last straw Courtney could take. As soon as she felt the sensation of her asshole being spread open, Courtney began to shake and scream, biting harder on Brie's foot as she came all over the stomach and pussy of her opponent.

Courtney tensed up and became still as her orgasm flushed through her body. Waves and waves of cream flooded from her body, covering Brie's lower body and giving her a majestic glow. Brie also paused as she felt the constant movement that was ravaging her body come to a pause as she looked up at the woman topping her. Courtney's face and body glistened with sweat giving her an almost angelic image to the woman looking up at her. Brie noticed Courtney's eyes rolling back in her head as she fell back, nearly passing out from the orgasm. Brie and Courtney laid on the floor as they attempted to catch their breath, Brie was the first to collect herself but Courtney was recovering a lot faster than Brie was intending. Both women had begun rolling to their stomachs as their breasts heaved and their blurred vision tried to find their own minds.

Courtney stumbled onto all fours as Brie made her way all the way to her knees. Lunging forward, Brie stopped Courtney from getting anymore footing and leaned over her from behind in a doggystyle position, pinning the younger girl beneath her. Brie rested her body on the back of her challenger, feeling her toned back flexing as Courtney attempted to move her arms to no avail. Brie felt her cunt pressing against Courtney's ass and had moments of arousal ingle through her body. After a moment of the two women saying in silence, Courtney broke the quiet in a sense of almost begging.

"Please," Courtney began, "Please, I can't afford to lose. My boyfriend is here. He needs me to win." Brie hearing this had the opposite effect that Courtney intended. The idea of dominating another person was arousing to Brie, dominating a woman was even better, dominating a woman in front of her boyfriend felt amazing.

A smile slithered back across Brie's ruby red lips, "Your boyfriend is here? Then let's give him a show." Brie began humping and slapping her hips against Courtney's ass before reaching under the arched girl, grabbing her firm tit and placing her other hand over the models pussy, playing with her clit before invading her pussy lips again with her long digits. The position was exhausting for Courtney, she could feel her arms getting weaker as Brie placed more and more of her body weight on her back. After a couple more thrusts, Courtney gave out and collapsed leaving her ass in the air and her face planted on the mat. Brie removed her hand from Courtney's tit and folded it into her smooth, blonde hair, forcing her face deeper into the mat as her other hand continued to work Courtney's sore and tender cunt.

Courtney moaned uncontrollably as her body was worked over and pushed to its sexual limits by the more superior woman. Brie worked her body like an artist molding clay, caressing every inch of the young blondes form until she was quivering from anticipation. Brie knew it was almost over and that Courtney would not be able to take much more of this. Having the older woman behind her, humping her sore body, pressing her photo ready face into the ground, pulling at her hard nipples, pawing at her soft tits, and exploring the opening of her pussy with her perfect fingers, Courtney could do nothing but surrender to her primal desires and surrender to her orgasm one final time. Knowing the end was near, Courtney allowed her lust and her emotions to take over and flood every millimeter of her mind and release one of the strongest orgasms of her life before passing out on the floor of the mat.

When she came to, Courtney felt the cold tang of metal around her wrists. Looking up, she could see a picture of Brie Larson on the monitor with the title 'WINNER' beneath the image. After a moment, she heard footsteps on the mat behind her, it was Brie, approaching her slowly, with a massive black dildo strapon in her hand.

"We are going to use this later," Brie says gesturing to the monster cock in her hand, "But for now, we are going to have a bit of fun." Brie dropped the dildo to the floor before dropping to her knees, closing the space between her and her new submissive. She leaned in closer and grabbed Courtney by the chin, pulling her face in closer before kissing the fitness model passionately.

Brie broke the kiss and looked down at Courtney, "Your my bitch, you understand that?" Brie said mockingly, "You belong to me for the next half hour and I am going to make you cum so hard you will never look at your boyfriend the same way again." Hearing that nearly brought a tear to Courtney's eye, she didn't really care that she lost, she cared about what would happen to her boyfriend now that they didn't have the prize money. Instinctively, she looked over to where he was sitting, he was pale as the loan shark whispered something to him.

"Is that him?" Brie asked mockingly.

"Shut up," responded Courtney.

"That is him," a sinister smile crept back onto Brie's face, "let's give him a good show."

Brie lifted Courtney up by her restraints and led her over to the ropes facing her boyfriend. His eyes were glued to Courtney and Brie, same as all the men that surrounded him, including the shark and his guards. Once the two had gotten to the ropes, Brie threw Courtney towards them, pinning her between the top and middle ropes with her face directly in front of the crowd and her ass perfectly bent for Brie to admire in the ring.

"Your girlfriend belongs to me now pretty boy," Brie yelled out as she picked up the dildo from the floor, "I was planning on doing things differently, but this is so much more fun." With that, Brie began putting on the footlong dildo as tears began to escape Courtney's eyes.

This was so embarrassing for her. Letting down her boyfriend. Losing in front of a stadium full of people. And now she was going to be fucked by the woman who dominated her. This couldn't get any worse. Courtney was lost in thought when she felt her hair pulled back, forcing her eyes to lock with her boyfriend. She felt the monster dildo poking at her opening but before she could say anything, Brie Larson began pushing every inch of the cock into the petite woman, stretching her out past the limit of any man she had ever been with. She could do nothing but cry as she looked on in horror at her boyfriend, pale as a ghost, and the man that forced her to fight tonight watched her getting plugged by the woman who beat her, mentally, physically and sexually.

Brie was loving every minute of this. She loved the feeling of fucking a mans girlfriend in front of him. She never did any cuckold stuff in her personal life but this is definitely something she was going to do again. As nearly the entire length of the dildo entered the fitness model, Brie began to feel a new tightness inside of the girl she was pegging.

"Never had anything this big in you before?" Courtney just shook her head, "well get used to it." Brie pulled back a bit before pushing all 12 inches of cock into Courtney, earning her more screams and more tears. With the entire cock now embedded in the wrestler, Brie began thrusting the monster in and out of her opening, bouncing Courtney off the rope that was holding her in place. Her thrusts became so strong that Courtney felt as though she would go flying out of the ring, and honestly, that would be a relief from the brutal beating she was receiving. At this point, Courtney has cum more then three times, it didn't take long for her to feel yet another orgasm coming. She didn't try and fight, she just wanted it to be over, she surrendered to her body and came yet again.

Courtney's legs turned to jelly as her body erupted yet again. Her boyfriend watched as his model girlfriend was being dominated and fucked like a pornstar by someone who pretended to be a superhero in movies, but right now, she was definitely the one with the power. Brie slowly removed the dildo from Courtney's cunt, allowing the girl to fall to the floor as her body did not have the strength to hold her up anymore. Courtney's eyes were blurry from exhaustion as she layed on the mat. She suddenly heard a thud beside her and noticed that Brie had removed the dildo and had dropped it beside Courtney's head before smiling down at the exhausted woman.

"You look thirsty," Brie says as she admires the defeated blonde, "Let's get you a drink." Brie opened her legs and placed one foot on either side of Courtney's head before squatting down onto her victim. Courtney had eaten pussy before, but that was years ago, now she was being forced to eat out someone who had embarrassed her in front of thousands of people, including the man she loved. Courtney noticed that there was less than ten minutes left in the domination time and decided that it was inevitable, so she would at least get something out of it. Once Brie was close enough for Courtney to reach, she lunged her head forward and buried her face in Brie's soaked cunt, loving the taste of her wetness and basking in the smell of female orgasm.

It was clear that Brie didn't need much to push her over the edge. In less then two minutes of having her cunt eaten out by the young blonde, he was cumming all over the models perfect skin. Courtney hoped that this was the end, she watched as Brie slowly stood up, but the time wasn't over and Brie was far from done. Brie turned around and lowered herself back down onto the petite model turned wrestler, but this time, it was her ass that made contact with Courtney Tailor's lips.

"Lick my fucking ass you slut," shouted Brie as she twerked and grinded her ass all over Courtney's face. As embarrassing as it was to be humiliated like this, Courtney could not deny that she loved tongue fucking the celebrities famous ass. For a moment, she forgot about everything, about the crowd, about her boyfriend, all of it. The only thing that existed was her and Brie Larson's ass. Brie shook again as she came one final time right before the 30 minute buzzer ran, ending the domination period and the match as a whole.

Courtney just layed there, her hands cuffed together, as Brie Larson blew her a kiss before walking out of the ring, leaving her alone, soaked in a mixture of sweat and orgasm juices, just waiting to be let out and waiting to see what would happen to her and her boyfriend now that she lost. Hopefully she could persuade the loan shark to drop their debt in another way, maybe with the help of his two, hulking bodyguards?

12