All Comments on 'Celeste'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
allforallallforallover 17 years ago
surprise

I liked the real ending. Most men and women whose spuses cheat on them still love those spouse but have a lot of trouble living with that problem. Celeste was an unbearable problem to live with. Almost all prostitutes sooner or later are arrested at least once. That would publicly embarass him. He did what he had to then. Now he should move from the town, but make the police pay attention to Steve and Louie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Real Life

Thank God that an author writes a story that is real life.We read all the bull shit cheating wife stories where the husband lives with with the cheating slut after he finds out what she is and allows her to keep on being a whore.We need more writters who have the balls to write real stories.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 17 years ago
Great

job with this one, but I'm wondering about the std's and AIDs with no condoms. You know that she's gotta die for doing this and preferably sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to me as a writer,you're a weak person

for all your writing you give in to the whores and sluts.you get off rubing the man face in the shit.it make me think you're gay or bi.one reason i say this you in your writing in this story never talked about revenge on the people who wrong you and your wife.so,this story don't sound real or have any common sense.these are the things that i like in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
seem to have forgotten

you seem to have forgotten the adult children.

they would be affected by their mother becoming a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
u forget alot of stuff

where is the suffering of the whore. Bob, you just don't do me right.

fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Never understand

One thing I don't understand is the logic behind "Yeah, I was unfaithful, but it doesn't matter. It's just one of my little quirks--just sex--but I still love you."

Not one person with a smidgeon of common sense would confess to their partner their infedilities the way this wife did. Not one person with common sense would have her type of reasoning. Like: she's a whore and she needs sex. Oh, and she's not going to stop. On top of that she has no morals -- if she has to blackmail somebody into an affair, she does. There isn't one redeeming quality in this woman. Boggles the mind when she states that she loves him not one bit less, nor has their marriage or lovelife suffered for her infedilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bizzare but strained

The strangest part was the bit in the hotel room. Celeste seemed to be trying to piss Hal off, not explain. Also, Louie gets off with no consequenses? Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Target Audience

JPB,

I can see that you're still concentrating on your target audience (you).

Now I can understand an author's desire to 'please himself', but if you only want to write for yourself, then why do you bother to publish?

Personally, I read your stories to just see what sort of sick bullshit you can come up with - AND I can say for a fact that not many of your stories please me even a little bit - maybe I am just as masochistic as you.

After this story, however, I don't know if even I can read any more of your bullshit.

So do all of us a favor and WRITE for yourself, BUT DON'T PUBLISH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
god

you know how to touch your readers emotions according to the comments. I think this one is more tame than some others that you have posted. Keep up the good work and to the one who posted that you should stop postting yor stories if you dont like them dont read them

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story but...

the scene where she lures him into the hotel room was crazy. How would she know he would just make an appointment instead of breaking up her essential fun starting at 2 pm? The encounter was so surreal as if she was another person. Then she goes into this lame story where she is blackmailed not to protect Hal and her marriage which should have been her top priority but stupid Steve. More than anything else that tells Hal where he stands with Celeste (behind Steve and Louie).

Why would Steve who is so concerned about Marty knowing go along with office orgies?

In the end Celeste did not want a marriage and it seems silly that after 20 years with Hal she would not know what the outcome would have been after her confession. What does Hal get out of this arrangement? Celeste stated that life would go on the same except now he exposes himself to STDs and strangers in his bedroom. What about their children?

Bottom Line: Emotions seemed realistic but the whole scenario seemed connived more of a fantasy than a drama.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good story

almost believable! loved it.

sanman52sanman52over 17 years ago
Jurking our chain

Maybe it's just me, but I get the impression that JPB writes some of this crap just to outrage some commentors.

This story is so over the top I can't imagine anyone taking it seriously.

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
This a classic JPB

At least for his manic side. It has all the classic bits. A wife who suddenly becomes an utter slut with just the application of a few dicks. A wife who (okay, everyone all together now) "gives him all the love and affection he needs along with incredible sex." A husband who becomes suspicious about something and investigates. A husband who exhibits disgust over what she is doing and divorces. A husband who, unfortunately, becomes celibate after the divorce while pining away for his whore wife.

With just a little work, this story could be changed to fit JPB's other personality about a husband who would be sucking other men's sperm from his whore wife and loving every minuts of it.

Because it didn't let the husband get on with his life or show her children what a whore she is, the story gets a 75.

tigertonytigertonyover 17 years ago
pure junk

bob, i often wonder how u write so many stories, but after reading this one and some of u others again, i know now. there all pure junk, i could write stories better than that. but there are a few people that likes them, so good luck on them

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Hoping for the DEATH of JPB

oh well another day another wish

..please god kill this piece of crap

ohioohioover 17 years ago
fuck off, Harry!

Dear Harry in Va:

Like anyone else on this site, you're more than welcome to your opinion, even if you frequently express it illogically, intemperately, and inanely.

But if JPB's stories piss you off so much you have to call for his death, then buddy, you've got a problem. If you don't like his stories, DON'T READ THEM! I know this is not an original suggestion, but it seems like the best solution.

Or if you prefer, read them and then knock yourself out complaining about how bad they are. But calling for someone's death is pretty far over the line--you have got an anger management issue you ought to be seeing somebody about.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Without Emotion but With Scripted Rote Reactions

The complaint isn't the result but the lack of human emotion in the seemingly scripted rote conversation.

That lack implies a larger lack of writer interest but to just get it over with and go onto the next story. It is a case of more is less especially with the expected of the expected.

bobie, these stories of a man with cajonies have the potential to be better scripted on a more human level with feelings and reactions more lifelike.

Everyone has been to class or presentation by someone who speaks in a monotone - never up or down and no gestures or emphasis on the important points - just drone on to the predictable emotionless conclusion expected (and with you hoped for).

I think you should try to write a romance story to learn to impart some tangible lifelike emotion when appropriate or not.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
another interesting idea wasted

You have some good story plot ideas again lately, but they are being wasted on words without passion. A reader can feel how it is just an assembled story without meaning.

Honestly an editor could have cut out the black BS, whoring and office bangs and guided you to just focus on the dumpy boss and her blackmailing him again for sex for a wonderful story and then had that been the Bob decision of to divorce or not as his wife pleaded with him for going horndog nuts.

That would have been interesting and like nothing posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
jpb is one writing fool,but he don't think well

like jpb don't used common sense in all his writings.he make men look and act too dumb.almost like he hate men or he like women that are tramp and whoresluts.i understand harry feeling,but not to wish anything bad on anyone.jpb provide a great service to us as readers by writing his stories and giving others ways to express themselves.i don't alway agree with his logic or reasoning,but i can't write.i comment good if i like or bad if i don't like his stories.when i comment i hope he improve ,not to be mean.just like harry sometimes our thinking over load our ass.

thebulletthebulletover 17 years ago
What the hey!?

As the previous poster (it says he's from the USA, but I would have guessed Latvia) so eloquently stated:

JPB has a miriad of plot lines in what passes for his head. Bob's problem is to translate those plots into workable stories. Maybe it's a kind of hand to eye coordination problem. What starts in his brain can't possibly be what eventually comes out his fingers and appears on the screen. Or perhaps Bob is a genuinely troubled person (read: fucked up).

This story, for example, is more a framework than a real story. The elements are all here for a workable story. But it is like Bob is satisfied with publishing a plot outline rather than a complete story.

Perhaps JPB is using Literotica as a kind of test ground. Perhaps he puts out two or three plot outlines a day and looks at the reaction of the readers. Maybe later he will take the most offensive outlines and actually flesh them out, then publish the longest, most disgusting book in the history of the world.

That's a theory I'm working on.

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Hmmm...

I'm going to be leaving a different type of comment from what I normally leave this time. Yes I agree he should have left her, but he should have gotten the video or a copy to ruin Steve's company and the other married men's marrigages. He could have destryoed the reputation of Steve's company by making it public knowledge. This story should have been longer in my opinion. Just a reminder to others, this is my opinion. You have yours and I don't critize anyone else for theirs. As JPB says, he writes for him. He doesn't write for my enjoyment, but his own. I like some of his stories and not others. So with that, I am done. Keep up the writing JPB.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
I liked this story

This story rang true. I found myself really empathizing with the husband. Well done.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Terrible authorship

Tolerably good prose but the plot simply isn't believable. JPB blithely ignores the sexual harrassment in the workplace and that makes the story incredible. As soon as brotha Louie tries to blackmail Cee, he's toast and so is her boss. Given what we see of her hubby, he'll be angry at her drunken blunder but he'll get over it and he'll forgive her. Decently written except for the gaps in the plot the size of Montana.

<P>

Shame on you, Bob. You can write better than this. I've seen you do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

hmmmm made a comment on the tape, but a decent pi can get an upadted tape etc of all the activity, even get her busted as prostitute and louie for his part. steve regularly screws her and she loves it. ruin them all, marty can take steve in settlement, louie to jail, and cee onto the street. to hals' credit- he walked away from her, and got nothing from her activity. maybe a nice std for all of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another no ending!!!!!!!

Another one of your shit for stories, with no damn ending. You have some good story subjects, but you seem to be to stubron about puting any revenge or any kind of a husband with any guts in them!

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 13 years ago
Fine

"During the divorce, Hal filed a sexual harassment suit against Celeste's company naming Steve and Lou as the co-respondents then sent a copy of a detectives video report to their children with a note that their momma was a whore. Then they screwed each other."

How difficult is it to use your own imagination between strokes? What an open ended story should do is allow you to use your little gray cells and finish it as far and to what end you need it to be finished.

My thought's on this story for example, she is being punished and suffering humiliations because she lost the husband and family she didn't want to lose. Her only "gain" was a mental illness that allows her to live with pulling semi-pro mattress duty. 1-4+.25=fucked up. Sounds like an ending to me.

teh568teh568about 13 years ago
I Wish...

That I could have given this story less then a zero. How can a woman who professes to love her do this type of thing. The further she went, the more she should have realized that she had all ready lost him.

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
I wish to hell,,,

you would give the men in your stories a hellofa lot more balls than you do!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CAUGHT AND BRANDED

and then abused. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
He did what he had to do

Celeste became a whore. At first drunk with no recollection and then blackmailed into it. By not telling her husband she became a full fledged cheating skank whore slut cunt wife and he divorced her. Bitch. She should live in agonizing pain.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Good Riddance to Exquisite Rubbish !

So she told on herself ? Nice twist. Personally I thought the blackmailing janitor had something coming to him. The story kept me intrigued but not entranced throughout the telling. Here & there, veering to the ho-hum but JPB's too much of a pro to let things go completely in the ditch.

This was about 3 flourishes of style away from being five stars. She was a little too robotic in confessing her depravity, just as he was in hearing it.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story but

Why didn't he go after Louie and Steve? He had access to her copy of the blackmail tape right? Why not sue the company for Steve screwing his wife? Why not send a copy of the tape to Steve's wife? Why not alert the police to Louie's activities or tip them off to the room they're using and have Louie and the wife arrested? It seems to me nobody except him paid a price - he ended up divorced. The rest got off scott free and simply continued on their merry way.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
So Many Opinions

I do agree with some that he should have considered a knock down meeting with Louie. Telling Steve's wife - No, he wasn't an adulterer.

Notify the police for a raid on the motel after the divorce - sure.

Would he miss her - damn right but no real man could live with a whore, regardless of the many happy years.

Finally, someone wrote that she got off scott free...Nope, she'll eventually succumb to serious STD's, public awareness of her conduct and lost relations with her family so, did she suffer - eventually - YES! Well, at least, she liked it!

Thanks JPB

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why didn't he hire a PI and get some video?

After the divorce blow them all up. Sue the company. Send the tapes to all her family. Send the tapes to everyones relatives you can find. I mean come on! Do SOMETHING!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So sad

bill

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I would think that he would want a little revenge on the janitor, or the asshole who made her the way she is. my goodness, they ruined his marriage. ok, she was an active partner, but it wasn't that way before. cut both their cocks off. no more breaking up marriages. their pimps sons and relatives, if he knows who they are, are probably pimps and blackmailers too. she will probably be dead in a couple years anyway. if he is getting birthday cards, he should check the post mark, for the grave yard they came from.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
fell flat

He was not the sort of JPB male to accept it, so why not blow up their lives?

Why be the only one to suffer?

Especially when they are the cause of his pain, they deserve some of their own.

That is why this feels so unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And he JUST divorced her?

Why not get the Police involved? Louie needs to be in jail. Both as a pimp and a blackmailer. Steve needs to be divorced. And a lot poorer after he took Steve and the Company to Court. His wife needs to be in jail as a prostitute and he needed to get the lion's share of the marital assets while she was in jail. All the other men needed to have their wives and girlfriends told what they were doing. And all of Celeste's friends and family need to know she was the cause for the divorce and what she was doing to cause said divorce. No way he just walked away. Bad ending AGAIN Bob!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

liked the story from the reality aspect of it. I understand his reluctance to continue his relationship with his wife, but at the same time it was her that sent him the messages. I would like to say that help is on the way honey, but I don't think that would happen. her thought process of him getting involved I think was a reasonable question, in that she wanted him to save her. why else would she have written the notes.

since the janitor was the one that broke up the happy home and made his wife the way she was(right or wrong), then he should be the one who pays dearly, an I do mean dearly.

everyone makes mistakes, and she sure did. the first thing that would be on my mind would be how to make the bastard pay for wrecking my marriage. id give the fucker transfusions just to keep him alive. good story, as I'm sure it's happened more than once in reality.

personally id try to get her help, and try to save the marriage, if possible. Hell, she may be already be dyeing from some STD. the lifestyle may be fun for awhile, but ultimately leads to slow death, before your time.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Unfinished One More Time

One more time we assume the husband just slunk away with no one having to pay a price for ruining his world. Celeste did not even offer to stop what she was doing to keep him. She only hoped he would accept her new lifestyle.

One hopes he at least told her children about their mother the whore so they knew he was not the cause of the divorce. Also, she deserved to have to give up her entire family in her quest for strange dicks, not just her husband. Any relatives should also have been notified.

What a disgusting, depressing story and the complete lack of any justice makes it even worse.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Steve

If Steve is fucking her daily with that log, how hasn't he noticed?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Tootlight1

She didn't want him to SAVE her - she wanted him to ACCEPT her in her new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OWWW!!!!

I would have sued her boss, the janitor, the company and taken the bosses wife.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Police Raid

He has enough information to have the police hit the hotel room and arrest Louie and his wife and at least one or two 'Johns'...and maybe the office building for the co-workers' gangbang or orgy. Shut that business down, put everyone in jail and ruin a few marriages. That's only fair. After all, they played a voluntary role in destroying his marriage...and family. I wonder how the children took the news that their mother was a whore and prostitute?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Fucking whore. Read it before and I have one question. What if he decided to screw someone else? She might have been one of these cunts who believes she can but the husband must remain faithful. Sounds like the beginnings of another tale. Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm glad he divorced her

My wife wasn't a whore, but she did start letting her old boyfriend bang her. One night per week, Thursday night, I had to spend a night away. It was my long run and drove a truck with a sleeper because of it. It was small and uncomfortable, but got the job done.

Then I broke a wheel and before I could stop with 80,000 pounds, the axle broke too. My boss sent a wrecker out and drove to pick me up. By all rights I should have spent the night away, but instead, I was delivered to my front door at 8 p.m.

Not thinking much about it, I let myself in and used the toilet. It was as I was beginning to unzip, I heard a rhythmic sound overhead in the master bedroom. After doing my business I head up to see if Annabelle needed help.

Imagine my surprise when instead of Annie fucking herself with her dildo, I recognized her old high school boyfriend, who popped her cherry, between her thighs and pounding away. They were both grunting, groaning and moaning, working toward the big finale. I was capturing every moment on film, with my cellphone. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it, this was the woman who went off the pill only a few weeks before, telling me we were starting our family once I was home for the weekend.

I turned and left and judging by the sounds behind me, Annie had either seen or heard me. Grabbing my keys as I went through the kitchen toward the garage, I was out the door and pulling away in less than 60 seconds.

The next two months were spent avoiding the whore. A thousand texts, emails and messages were left by I didn't read or listen to any of them. Instead I sent her the video, along with her parents. My truck was repaired and after sharing my woes with my boss, he agreed to send me out on the longer runs. That way I would spend little time at home.

Before Annie could hunt me down, I applied for and was accepted at another shop, this one in Utah instead of S California. I waited until sure Annie would be gone to work and stripped the house of only my stuff. While picking it all up, it became obvious to me that her boyfriend was staying with her. His clothes and toiletries were in the bathroom and bedroom.

I spent 4 years working out of Ogden before transferring to Missoula, MT. I enjoyed Ogden, but when I pulled into the shop with my truck and saw Annie waiting for me, it was time to move on. My cell number was still the same and I received the same weekly email from her without fail. I'd begun reading them all and they were either begging for forgiveness, wanting to let bygones be bygones, or raging at me for leaving without a word.

Missoula was fantastic. I found a place toward Sealy Lake, 4.3 acres and built a small home. Only about 800 square feet, there was a carport for my pickup. No power saved me thousands, instead I run everything off propane. When I need power, I start my Honda generator for a few hours of lights, internet (like now) and television.

Annie still writes me each week. No, I've never answered. Am I still married? I hope not. You see, my old buddies back in Cali tell me she has lived with about 4 different guys after her boyfriend broke us up. She's had four kids now, supposedly by four different guys. I've not seen her since she tracked me down in Utah but I guess she's put a few pounds on.

Yet I could care less. You see, I met the sweetest gal who guided me on Flathead lake for big Lake Trout. We're not married but she goes everywhere with me in the truck. Driving only in the western US, she loves riding along. My newest boss gave me a truck with a larger sleeper just to keep us both happy. We made good money and she loves living in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no one nearby and no power.

Annie? She still lives in our old place with her rug rats and whatever man she has moved in.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Interesting

On the face of it, it is a simple slut wife story. The part that always interests me is how a woman can cheat and then lie to her self that she loves her husband in order to feel better about herself. Clearly, cheating on your spouse is an act of selfishness and contempt for the spouse and the marriage. It is a declaration of a total lack of love. Most of the men that I have met who cheated on their lives do not pretend to have loved them. In fact, none of them understand what love really is at all. Women are no different, except that they are liars. They lie so often that they have trouble separating truth from fiction. The funniest part is their ability to lie to themselves, and to believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY'D SHE DO IT?

By that I mean why would a cum slut bother sending cards when she obviously got the life she wanted? Maybe the writer should have just left it that he never heard from her personally anymore but through the grapevine got word that she had died of AIDS due to her hyper promiscuous lifestyle. Maybe even heard that 3/4 of the people in her office had either died of the disease or were in the final stages and the office and all aquainted with it had been declared an outbreak area. Now that would have been the way to leave that story. Atomic revenge on all, even the ones he didn't even know about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous 10/31/16

I enjoyed your comments more than the story. Maybe you should put your comments in story form. You might get some small satisfaction from it. As for this story, it is not your best work by a long shot, but it was worth the time to read it, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
BEING DIVORCED AND FREE

does not give payback or revenge, which is needed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too stupid to care about.

Yawn. You must be a retired federal worker, lots of time, no brains.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Louie is still alive?

At the very least, Louie should be disappeared. Steve should be outed and divorced.

Celeste will die the death of 1000 STDs. Couldn't give more than 3* since our hero hasn't gotten payback and moved on after three years. Kind of pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sad story but

there are situations like this in the world today... thanks a 5

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
1*

Just plain stupid

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
,,, Need for revenge.

Seriously, I didn't mind Hal dumping his slut - hell, I applauded it. Only thing that made any since, given the level of betray Celeste showed him.

That being said, though... the ending of this story sucks.

Like, really... how about some blood? How about getting your well deserved pound of flesh, cuck?

How the fuck is Louis, the man who's essentially responsible for the end of his marriage, still walking around, big pimping? At the very least, he should be in a wheelchair, with a broken spine, very well aware that his poor physical condition is directly connected to the fact he pimped the wrong whore?

How the fuck can Steve be married? How the fuck can any of the participants to the 'weekly orgy' still managed to have loving relationships with anyone outside of their office? How the fuck could any of Hal's clientele, and those customers' wives, and the general public as a whole not be made aware of what's going on in this business, three years after Cee's confession?

See, I'm definitely in ScorpioJJ's camp (something that often happened) on this one: Hal needs to get even. He deserves to get some vengeance, and, believe me, doing so will go a long way in making him hurt a whole lot less. 'Cause I doubt he's actually grieving for the lost of his wife anymore - sure, he probably miss the old Cee, but her current slut incarnation. No, what he's really upset about is getting screwed over for NO REASON WHATSOEVER - that's what burning him. People who he did no wrong to essentially torched his whole life, so, the only way to truly move is... to give it back in kind.

JPB ain't going to write that story, though. Kinda wish someone did.

(This is a 3* story, but, because LIT's star system sucks ball, Bob's evidently going to get a 4 from me here... Whatever - he's a good writer... Even when I strongly disagreed with what he wrote.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To Anonymous 10/31/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed your comments. Believe me when I say they far surpassed a lot of the stories I read here. No problems with your spelling or grammar. Your story was both believable and entertaining. I would like to see your comment fleshed out and made into a complete story.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
ADDICTION EFFECTS BY MORE THAT DRUGS OR BOOZE

one cant forget Sex and Rock n Roll.....TK U MLJ LV NV

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
What About Payback?

Glad he dumped her, especially since she was not even interested in coming back from the dark side. How in the world could he not give up Steve to his wife or maybe create a legal sting for louie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NOT THIS ONE

I search Just Plain Bob for the occasional gem. This was not it.

The only way I related to it was to remind myself that nothing was real, but only a warped fiction birthed from JPB'S twisted mind. His biographical For Those Who Wondered in his Submissions may help to explain that.

The biggest part that did not work for me may be that she would choose that method to inform him -- instead of just talk to him, which she did eventually anyway, and with coolness, at home and even at the motel. But the whole idea of an office party in America descending into an orgy with EVERYone involved and no one snitching also seems far fetched. These, plus other factors, made me think of it as I would of science fiction -- something I don't even try to imagine as possible.

Summary: just too far fetched. Even if one can imagine a woman becoming a slut or whore in this fashion, I can not imagine her reacting to the situation and her husband that way.

Time to try another one.

Paul in Oklahoma

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Weird one

I suppose an idea enters your head and so you write a story about it. You come up with some weird ones that way.

Why don't you revisit this idea from a schizo aspect. - then see if meds and Freud can help?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Could it end any other way?

All you left out was the wife's mental illness. I mean, what else could cause her to expect any other outcome?

While I enjoyed the story, I must tell you the comments are sometimes even better! Some readers just have to have that little bit of revenge at the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Martian Slut Ray

Claims another victim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why not press for prostitution and pimping charges

The correct way to end this would have been to collect evidence and press charges of soliciting and blackmail on Celeste and Willie apart from adultery and alienation of affection. After all they ruined his marriage, happiness and life. Also give news leads to the tabloids and ruin the reputations of all involved.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Too much

I realize that this is fiction, but it's just too far fetched for me. A middle aged mother, with grown children, turns into a total whore. Like the other guy said. It has to be the Martian Slut Ray. There is no other plausible explanation. There is no explanation either for why Louie, the black, blackmailing, pimp doesn't have a terminal accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THAT was your ending??????

Why not put a PI on her? Once he gets the evidence, blow them all up and send them all to jail. I hope he gave her nothing in the divorce but her clothes and her maiden name. But he left a ton of money on the table by not suing everybody involved. This was simply a horrible non-ending. Bad, Bob, BAD!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Too stupid to live

That’s Celeste - can’t be trusted to remember how to breathe. Good for Hal, although he really didn’t need to listen since he’d already made his decision.

In the aftermath, some things don’t quite make sense. If she blackmailed Steve for sex, then Hal should have made done the same after gathering evidence to give Mary. Also, why stay in the same town? At some point word gets around, then Hal is humiliated. No mention of the division of assets, so assume 50/50... Why not demand it all, with the consequence of refusal being that Hal tells her family. Just walking away from the marriage is insufficient for the pain she caused.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Therapy

She needs a therapist. This is the second story tonight where the wife said she thought he would accept it in time. Does anyone know a real world situation where that worked? I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piss poor ending

You might as well had him join her sucking dicks and taking it up the ass. Could have been several endings better than this piss poor one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just plain cuck

The whole story is for cucks, the wife explains Long And in Detail what a cuck wants to hear to get his dose of humiliation so he can jerk of! Like when just plain cuck is writing this garbage here, he is probably jerking of while writing! The simple reader are satisfied that hubby divorced her at The end ...

calibamma707calibamma707about 4 years ago
Weak white men

That whore and as many as I could have secretly took out starting with that devil janitor whom I would have buried alive with a recording device so I could hear his cries of terror while I tormented him with my own source of communication to him..this weakness don’t deserve a star ⭐️ at all...

SorchakSorchakalmost 4 years ago
What the actual fuck?

'I did it to save my boss's marriage, but I couldn't stop to save ours.' Celeste is seriously fucked in the head. Next question: why is he still getting cards from her? I'd have moved and made sure she didn't have my address. Last question: the hell is Sweetest Day?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
BS

Bring the cops in from the first. Either he saves himself from getting mugged, which is the more likely result of going to the hotel room, or he gets them all busted for prostitution. Win win either way you sick fuck

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

You should have written about her getting a load of diseases and how the police burst the prostitution ring. Also what did the kids do when they were told what a whore their mother was? This is another story that could do with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m sorry that this happened ...

even if only in the mind of jpb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

JPB plot logic.

He had a video of me stealing a candy bar. He used it to blackmail me into robbing banks and liquor stores. I didn't want to get community service or a suspended sentence and a fine so I committed armed robberies, but only every Thursday. I enjoyed that so much I kept on doing it. It doesn't have to affect our marriage though.

THE WHIMPER OF AN ENDING WITHOUT ANY REAL RESOLUTION.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Even NASA had some explode on the pad. John Wayne made that awful movie, 'The Conqueror', where he played Genghis Khan. This one too, shall pass.

.

No, I never could get past The Duke saying, "Lemme tell ya, Pilgrim, if ya don't surrender all 'a Shantung Province by tomorrow afternoon, yer gonna be dead where ya sit! Awww-huh!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a piece of shit story.

calflashcalflashover 2 years ago

damaged goods is a good discription after she's been reamed out by Steve. Why did he never notice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick. Very sick and very twisted. absolutely disgusting.

Total lack of respect, trust, communication and breakdown of any love from the slut whore for her husband.

So pathetic and what a complete waste.

We hated the whole story line and the ending result.

Not a good read and a waste of time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many comment that no man wants leftovers or sexual seconds. I have to laugh at those comments. Unless you married a virgin who fought off her dates every Friday and Saturday night through high school and college, that's exactly what you got. Did she have a steady bf in high school or maybe she had a couple over 3 years. Regardless, she heard the rumors from other girls about the guy with the big dick, or the guy who could go an hour, or the guy who recovered 7 times with no more than 10 minute breaks. Then she goes to college. Would a different guy each semester be outrageous? Celeste was described as being as beautiful as Sophia Loren. Easy for her to experience 17 or 18 different men before college graduation. If her husband is in the top 5 or 6 of those who rocked her world, then he's lucky. Because he has a 50 percent chance of being in the bottom half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Celeste was a hottie and no doubt sexual dynamite. Keep fucking her while securing your finical assets and setting up the divorce. Alert the police to bust Louie and her for prostitution. Immediately serve her divorce papers in jail. Send copies of the sex tape to her parents, siblings, other relatives, and friends. Demand 100 percent of joint marital property and assets. Meet with kids to explain the situation and give them a copy of the tape. Provide sex tapes to Steve"s wife and the wives of the other men. Let the divorce court destroy them. When Louie gets out of jail, he can get hit by a car or be mugged in a parking lot. If Steve's gorgeous wife wants a revenge fuck, give it to her, though years of Steve's log may have ruined her.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

A little marriage counseling and everything would be just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish there were negative stars to vote. The writing side is fine (5 stars) but the plot is horrible.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

This bitch was a stone whore, and her crazy ass thought he would be ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sure. She can stay. Just has to agree to monthly beatings, giving him a cut of her earnings, and pimping out her coworkers and friends. And the occasional chastity device. Just to show her who is boss. Since she "wants to save the marriage", but still wants to cheat. Compromises mist very made somewhere. And he's free to date and give romantic love to others. Since men value physical fidelity and women emotional fidelity. She'll have to settle for some of his physical love and almost bone of his emotional love.

If she really loves random sex and him like she claims, this is an easy concession for her.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

This reads like one of the old brown paper paperback porn novels.

You can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He didn’t notice she was looser?

Never understood the concept that it doesn’t have to affect us.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196928 days ago

I agree, that's a really sad life for the ex-wife. Ex-husband should move away so he can move on.. or at least move to a new address so he can cut contact.

I wish I were an experienced and ambitious writer to provide a follow-up to this.

Celeste begins sending Hal videos of her in action with the biggest cocks she can find. All in the hope that she can entice Hal to join her in a cuckold lifestyle. Uping the humiliation and dirty talk with each successive video. "I know you haven't been with anyone else since me, so I thought I'd send you something to show you how good we could be together. Does it turn you on to see me take this huge black cock in my pussy? Keep watching because I'm about to have a huge orgasm thinking about you jerking off to this." "You know where I am if you need help with that!"

The pain gets to the point that he sells his house and changes all of his contact numbers trying to get away from her yet keep his job. The videos continue to be sent, instead of electronically, now they arrive on a thumb drive sent to his work.

Sick of the increasing harassment, Hal contacts the police and give them all of the evidence he has, the complete back story of the blackmail and suspected drugging and videos. Their work address, the hotel address along with the booking phone number and protocols.

After a brief investigation, all participants are arrested. Steven, Louie, Celeste, Bev, Sara and everyone else involved are fired from their jobs for moral turpitude. Because of the mass exodus, the small local branch office is shut down with those not involved being offered jobs at other locations.

Steve is devastated by a divorce but it's inconsequential as he's spending the next eight years in jail for his work behind the scenes of Louie's whorehouse. Louie gets the maximum sentences for pimping and extortion.

Celeste is convicted of prostitution, sentenced to 90 days in jail and the maximum fine. The police had all the evidence they needed but, out of compassion for Hal and her blackmail, offered her a reduced sentence if she testified against Steve and Louie. She refused.

Once released, with no hope of legitimate work and no other contacts for illegitimate work, Celeste begs Hal to reconsider and take her back. Stunned Celeste can be so clueless, Hal refuses and admits to reporting the prostitution ring to the police. Infuriated, she attacks him and is arrested for assault and imprisoned for six months. Once released, she started working for a pimp referred to her by another inmate.

Celeste did stop contacting him, fearing he'd report her to the police again.

The last time Hal saw Celeste was at a local business convention. A new supplier looking to increase their chances of landing customers, hired Celeste's escort agency to service prospective customers in their private suite in the conference hotel.

Spotting Hal, Celeste approached him and, in front of everyone, loudly stating "I don't think I'll be able to help you with this one." Grabbing his crotch, she finishes with "just as I thought, small and limp. I believe he plays for the other team."

Humiliated, Hal turns to his supplier, "We will not work with any supplier that tries to secure our business using unsavory methods. Especially ones who hire whores as despicable as this one. We will be taking our business elsewhere."

Hal requested a transfer which was granted a couple of weeks later when he accepted a lateral promotion to one of his firm's new out-of-state offices.

There he met Ashley, a divorcee with a young daughter Madison.

To this day, Hal claims Ashley saved his life.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

"Please Hal, think about it. I love you honey and I want you." "Well, I don't love a whore & cunt that not only fucks another man behind my back, but has gangbangs & orgies. Plus you might want to know I've gotten a test back from the doctor I took yesterday. I've got syphillis & gonorrhea. Now I know my loving wife gave it to me. But who knows who gave it to you? Either way, I don't care, but you might want to get yourself treated. There's no way I'm staying with you; you've burned through both my trust & love. Good bye."

Story was decent but over the top in ways of her sexual doings. The "it's only sex", "doesn't mean a thing", "it doesn't have to affect us", the usual sayings of sluts found out shows their mental incomprehension. 3 stars for the story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Too stupid! her character was simply unbelievable!

NickTeeNickTee26 days ago

Damn right, drop and move on regardless of the pain...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories