Celestial Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand was like a vice, and though she was much stronger than she looked, Claudia could not pull away.

"It's hard to undo a lifetime of training. I understand, but you're going to have to get used to the new way of doing things sooner or later, and sooner will make both of our lives so much easier." He pulled her close and she stumbled again, falling into his arms. The next few moments passed in a blur.

She remembered her years of judo and thrust up with her knee -- but he shifted, and she hit his hip instead of his testicles. He shifted so that he was behind her, grasping her with both arms locked over her torso, her arms pressed up against her breasts.

She tried to lower herself and use his weight against him, but he was able to turn out of the throw and kicked her legs out from under her, slamming her onto the sofa face-down.

She screamed then, yelling in fury and fear as she felt his knee press into her lower back, her hands held together in his unrelenting grip.

"I knew you were worthy of serving me personally Claudia. Your beauty, strength, and mind are far superior to the other women on this ship. If you cooperate, I'll keep you for myself and forbid the other men from using you -- at least not fully. I've already kept you off the general breeding list. I won't let you mate with anyone unworthy of you."

His words were lost on her, she barely understood what he was saying as she writhed and struggled against his grip. He tsked and sighed audibly over the sound of her muffled screaming. The pressure on her back lessened slightly but before she could try to take advantage and move, her whole body was awash with pain - he had slapped her ass with all his strength. Before she had fully processed what had happened, he spanked her again, her whole body jerking from the force of it.

"You are going to submit to me Claudia, whether you do so willingly or not, the result is going to be the same." Tears of rage spilled out of her eyes.

"Fuck you. Fuck you to hell you rotting, putrid corpse of a man-" he just laughed, and she felt with horror the hem of her dress being pushed up to her waist.

"Stively!" She heard the door hiss open, and one of the guards enter.

"Yes sir?"

"Can you hand me the cuffs? I left them on the table in the study." She felt herself turn red with shame and was glad the guard could not see her face as he walked in and witnessed her powerless form crushed beneath the captain's hand and knee, her ass bare and no doubt red from his strikes.

A few minutes passed and she fell still. Trying to get away from the Captain, let alone both men, seemed increasingly hopeless. She heard the cuffs passed to the Captain, and then he dismissed the officer and she swallowed a whimper as the cuffs locked around her wrists.

"There we go," he grunted as he turned her over, grinning at the sight of her tear-soaked, red face. She used the moment of distraction to aim a perfect kick at his balls once more, and this time it landed -- or came close enough. He cried out in pain and she rolled off the sofa, hitting the coffee table as she collapsed, but able to get to her feet quickly. Without a moment's hesitation she sprinted toward the door.

***

The captain had crumpled to the ground in pain and Claudia dashed for the door. There was no other way out of the quarters, and her only hope was to barrel past the officers outside before they had time to react.

But Verner's cry must have been heard through the door -- Stively opened the door before she reached it. With her hands in the cuffs behind her back she was at a severe disadvantage, but she bent low, turned swiftly and aimed a leg-sweep at him. He was startled enough to be off balanced but managed to avoid her blow.

Blakinhoff came in just behind Stively, and Claudia's heart sank. She tried to spring past him, preparing to shove him away from her with her shoulder, but Blakinhoff's fist caught her in the stomach.

It had been a long, long time since she'd been in a real fight. It had been longer since she'd lost one.

As she sank to her knees, willing her lungs to work again, she heard Verner call out.

"Take her -- take her to my room. Tie her to the bed."

"Yes sir." Balkinhoff dug his hand into her hair and dragged her across the room, her bun quickly becoming untied from the force of it. She struggled and was struck again, this time with such force that she was too dazed to keep him from tying her ankles to the bedframe

"Don't worry sweetheart, you'll feel better after a good fucking," Blakinhoff leaned forward and kissed her, shoving his tongue into hers while his hand tugged at her hair once more.

"Hands off, officer." Blakinhoff straightened at once and stepped away from the bed.

"Just warming her up for you sir." Verner's eyes were wild with anger and pain, but he gestured for the guard to leave them. It was beginning to feel too surreal. How had it come to this? How was it possible she was bound and tied to the small bed in the spacious yet efficient bedchamber of the Captain of an international spacecraft?

"If you're going to act like a bitch, I'm going to have to teach you the hard way," Verner said softly, his voice colder than she had ever heard it. There was enough slack in the rope tying her ankles to the bed that he was able to turn her over onto her stomach, and he began spanking her with what felt like inhuman force.

He did not stop until he was exhausted, and visibly winded. Claudia had given up fighting; all she wanted was for the pain to stop. Her skin was numb from her lower waist to her upper thighs. She barely noticed him push her dress up above her waist and yank her panties off, leaving them down around her ankles before walking away from the bed to rummage in his drawers.

"God, you are beautiful Claudia." He had finished rummaging to stare at her. He caressed her knotted, messy black hair that clung to her tear-soaked face. His hand moved further down, slipping inside the dress to cup her breast and squeeze.

She closed her eyes and tried to keep from sobbing, tried to ignore the sensation of what was happening.

"God you have such a round ass Claudia, that body is wasted beneath those bulky old uniforms...and you shave -- that surprised me. It must have been months, maybe even a year, since you last fucked anyone -- why bother to keep up the appearance?" He leaned over her to whisper in her ear, "Or were you hoping that something like this might happen? Have you been fantasizing about one of the other officers -- or me?"

A moment later he was looming over her again, and she cried out when she felt him touch her ass again. This time it was not a blow -- he was holding something against her. She tried to wriggle away but was easily held still with one hand while his other hand pushed a smooth object past her red and aching cheeks, pressing it against her hole.

He was unrelenting despite her cries and pleas, and for the first time in her life, she had a butt plug shoved into her. As she was adjusting to the strange sensation, she felt another object pressed against her pussy. This time he shoved it in so quickly she barely registered what was happening. She heard the sound of a button and felt whatever was inside her start vibrating.

"Let's let you get warmed up while I go see how much damage you caused, Claudia."

He left her like that for hours. He returned to the kitchen to inspect the damage from her kick, and to ice the bruising while she was left in a state of shock, trying still -and increasingly in vain- to ignore the strange but pleasurable sensations reverberating throughout her.

The toys didn't hurt at all in fact. It was the waiting that was the real agony, though her cheeks also burned with stinging pain. She knew she was completely at Verner's mercy.

Finally she awoke from a half-sleep to the sound of his heavy footsteps. She was awake at once, watching in horror as he slipped out of his white undershirt and boxers. A dark bruise near his groin was still shiny from icing, but the stiff organ she'd been aiming for looked untouched.

"After tonight, you're going to enjoy the time we spend together. I'll make sure of it -- but first you need to be disciplined. Tonight's session will make you grateful for the mercy of the UCR." Before she could ask what he meant, he was standing in front of her, one hand gripping the back of her head.

"Open." It was an order she was too afraid to ignore. She didn't know what other violence Verner was capable of, and she was not willing to find out. She opened her mouth just in time for him to shove his tip against, then past, her lips.

He shuddered with pleasure while she tried not to gag on the size of him. He was thicker than she thought possible, and it was particularly difficult to relax her throat at this angle. And he was not trying to make this easy for her. His thrusts were unrelenting and ignored her muffled cries as she tried hard to keep breathing while he shoved the length of himself in and out of her mouth, slowly but steadily.

"Oh that's good Claudia -- for a beginner." He pulled out of her and got on the bed, one knee on either side of her body.

"No -- please-" it was useless, she knew it was useless, but she cried out anyway. His hands moved over her body and pulled the V-neck of her dress apart, releasing her bare breasts. He rubbed them with his large hands, cupping and squeezing them before leaning forward to lick and suck on her nipples.

"If you say anything else tonight other than 'Yes sir' I'm going to flog you with a belt strap, and then fuck you in the ass, do you understand me?" There was no doubt in her mind that this was not an idle threat.

"Yes, sir," She said, her voice muffled against the bedsheets but loud enough to satisfy him.

"Good." He straddled her, grunting as he shifted his weight to push her legs open. She bit her, trying not to resist -- trying to remember the colony that was depending on her. His thick fingers scrambled around her wet lower lips, and finally pulled the vibrator out of her.

Another moment passed and then she felt the tip of his cock shoving into her as roughly as he'd shoved into her mouth.

She gasped -- it had been a long time since she'd had sex as crewmembers were discouraged from sexual relationships -- and even he struggled to keep pushing into her. But the vibrator had done its job; she was wet, and Verner grinned to himself as her hips jerked -involuntarily no doubt- to help him shift deeper inside.

"God you're tight -- like a fucking virgin. I was right not to let anyone else use you first. But you're lying if you're telling yourself you don't want this." He laughed, and she felt a shudder of pleasure go through his thick muscles as he finally overcame her body's resistance and forced the length of his cock into her.

She cried out, her back arching. For the shortest of seconds she had been filled with nothing but pleasure -- she was turned on despite herself thanks to the toy, and the butt plug was somehow making everything more sensitive than usual.

He began slow but forceful thrusts, his hands holding her waist in place as his hips jerked his cock in and out of her. The force rocked her body, her bared breasts bouncing irresistibly -- he leaned forward to continue squeezing and caressing them.

Occasionally he let out a grunt or a laugh, and the laughter that escaped his heavy breathing sickened her more than the feel of his body against or inside hers.

She refused to acknowledge how hard her nipples had become, though Verner made it difficult for her to ignore it, with his tongue and fingers lingering there, adding to the unwanted heat rising in her body.

Just when she thought he was preparing to finish, he slipped out of her. Confused, she opened her eyes. He was leaning over her again, and she felt him turn her onto her stomach once more.

"Please -I mean -- sir -- what-" He slapped her ass lightly and she yelped, going silent, but her heart continued to pound in fear. She felt him carefully remove the butt plug, and a horrifying thought ran through her mind. But no -- he said only if she --

She heard him spit, and then felt one, no two fingers taking the place of the plug. She jerked her hips, but it was no use -- he simply held her in place and added a third finger.

"No you said-" Her voice came out a strangled cry.

"I never said I wouldn't fuck you in the ass Claudia. You're tough, you'll get through this, and next time you'll be begging for my touch." She cried out, barely hearing his taunting words.

"You've made tonight far more difficult than it had to be -- I was planning to give you a few weeks of training and preparation before I fucked you like this, but this is what your disobedience has brought. Remember this Claudia -- you could be spared this if you had only obeyed me." She sobbed in fear as she felt his fingers leave and then the tip of his cock press against her.

"Now -- remember," he grunted in concentration as he guided himself into her tight hole, a half-inch at a time, "If you please me I'll be the only one you have to serve. Cross me and I'll not only punish you myself, I'll throw you in the brig and let the men do whatever they want to you -- and believe me -- ugh, god that's good -- they are tired of your arrogant attitude and are eager to take advantage of the new order."

She writhed and bucked as she felt the full length of him settle in, but then fell still, too scared to move. He settled into his victory with a sigh, and slowly began thrusting.

With no significant lubrication or preparation, the sensation was at first extremely uncomfortable. Claudia had never been interested in anal, and now to have this man she loathed fuck her there while she was helpless to fend him off filled her with such rage that it almost overcame her fear -- almost.

Instead she gritted her teeth began thinking of her revenge. The partitioned communication was just one step -- she knew she had to stop this madman before they reached the colonies. But her thoughts were distracted when he reached around and began stroking her oh-so-softly with his fingers, forcing her body to increase its arousal.

He began to thrust faster as her body slowly accommodated the invasion. The pain and discomfort was passing, though the humiliation of the situation, and her body's reaction to it, was growing by the minute.

Soon she was at the brink, and despite using every ounce of willpower, his fingers were relentless. Soon she was bucking against his hand and crying out with both frustrated anger and pleasure. He was laughing again as he felt what was happening.

When her writhing slowed, he moved his hand away.

"Guess you enjoyed this more than I expected. Now, normally ugh, I would finish inside your pussy or let you swallow me -- but I don't trust you enough to breed you yet, and I think you deserve uh to get the full experience of being fucked in the ass, don't you?" The self-satisfaction in his voice made her want to scream and claw out his eyeballs with her bare hands.

And then he was unable to talk through his moans and grunts of pleasure, his thick body grinding into her raw ass and gripping her battered cheeks firmly as he came.

She grimaced and forced back the urge to vomit. His orgasm seemed to last forever -- he thrust slowly for several minutes after before he finally pulled out.

He sat on the side of the bed breathing heavily for several minutes. She lay limp and naked on the bed, her wrists sore from rubbing against the cuffs, her bruised cheeks still in pain. Though her mind raged at what had just occurred, her treacherous body was languorous. If she had tried, she wouldn't have been able to remember the last time she'd been physically sated during sex.

"You wore me out Claudia. We'll continue your training tomorrow, after you complete your shift at the medical bay." He looked down at her, burning the image of her first submission to him into his mind. She was glaring at him and her teeth were gritted, but her nipples were still hard and wet from his mouth, gleaming in the light.

She was breathing heavily, though she was keeping her lower half very still -- her firm, round ass still pink from her discipline, her pussy oh-so-inviting, clearly ready for another round of fucking. Her shapely legs were still tied to the bed, the tights ripped from the night's excursions and still splayed from his forced entry.

"God this is going to be fun."

And with that he collapsed next to her and was snoring within minutes, one arm flung casually across her back.

She had never been so determined to murder another human being in her life. Instead of sleeping, she spent the rest of the night thinking through every option available to her. They were limited, it was true, but she was resourceful, and determined. Verner would be destroyed.


12