Celia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great then!" she said with a terawatt smile, kissed me and then put her head on my shoulder to dance.

Various men tried to dance with her, but she didn't leave my side for even a second. We just danced. Suddenly, she felt a jolt and looked at me.

"It's time. You're legal now. Happy birthday hubby!" she said and kissed me once again. Then took my hand, led us to the table, where we greeted all the people there, and after the suggestive remarks by the ladies there, we left for our suite. She literally dragged me there frantically. She searched for her keycard, but I produced mine and just opened the door. She beamed a smile, dragged me in and closed the door behind us.

"I have so, so much to tell you, but I cannot even think straight. I need you to answer me a few questions, very briefly. OK?" she said.

"Yes" I answered.

"Are you sure about your feelings for me?" she asked me.

"Yes"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes. More than my life."

"Did I weird you out with the kisses?"

"Absolutely not."

"Do you feel attracted to me?"

"Totally."

"What are your feelings for me?"

"I love you, completely. I recently understood that I am also in love with you, as in totally, head over heels in love. I was mortally scared that it would be one-sided and I would lose you. Is it one-sided, Celia?"

She looked me in the eye.

"What do you think?" she asked me and we kissed. It was amazing.

"I want to hear it from you" I said, and kissed her back.

"I have been in love with you for a long time. That was one of the reasons behind my bitchiness to you, especially in the recent high-school past. I loved you but I couldn't have you. But now, I can have you, can't I, Bobby? Please tell me!" she implored me.

"You have me, and you can have me for life. I love you more than I have loved anyone. I am insanely attracted to you, and I miss every second away from you. Does this qualify?" I asked.

"... I think it does..." she said, with half-closed sensual eyes, a hyper-erotic smirk and then she kissed the life out of me.

"Lose the clothes and come with me. All of them!" she commanded. Of course I complied. She looked at me and seemed really happy with what she saw. She took my hand and led me to the jacuzzi. I entered it, and then had the greatest pleasure of watching her peel each item of clothing until she remained with a matching set of... swimming gear? What the heck?

She entered the jacuzzi with me, molded her body on mine and started kissing me. As in really, deeply kissing me for a long, long time. My Johnson was at full attention and of course couldn't escape her attention.

"Hmmmm, someone here is really, really happy to see me!" she said.

"Actually, two of us. Me and him" I said, showing the said part of my anatomy. She giggled and continued with her ministrations.

After a while, she got me out of the jacuzzi, and told me to take a robe, go to the chair in the middle of the room and wait there. I complied. About ten minutes later, the lights became dim, and music started playing from the speakers attached to her tablet. And low and behold, Celia the Goddess. She was dressed like a stripper, the most sensual, beautiful, sexy and loving stripper one would ever hope to have in real life. If she was an actual stripper, all others would be out of business. She exuded sexuality and sensuality. Plus, she was very athletic and her dancing was beyond great.

She started gyrating to the music and slowly came towards my way. She started doing all the beautiful things that actual strippers are doing, only she was doing all that for me and me alone. She came to me showing the zipper on her dress. I did my part and her dress was on the floor. She took it and threw it my way. She was in a matching set of black-red bra and panties, wearing a garter belt, nylons and fuck-me pumps. I don't really know how I managed not to cum just by looking at her.

Dancing, she brought her most beautiful rack near my face. Then she took my head and buried it between them. Looking me in the eye, she unclasped her bra and threw it at me. She danced away for a bit, then came directly at me and buried my face between her twin wonders of nature. I couldn't resist, I started sucking a nipple. She pressed my head against her boob, and then she went further again. I was ready to get off my chair and jump her where she was. But she wasn't done yet.

She came my way and sat on my lap, facing away from me. She gyrated that perfect ass on my cock. As I was naked, I could feel her panties and a hint of her pussy right above my steel rod. It was pure torture. She then shook that ass and started getting on her feet, keeping her hands on my legs. Soon she was bent at the waist, with her ass looking at me and her torso bent outward. She gyrated that ass. I had to hold it, so I did. It was absolutely perfect to the touch.

Her hand took my hand and brought it to her panties. I got the message and grabbed them, and slowly started dragging them down. When they were on the floor, she took them and gave them to me. Then she faced me, put her legs outside of me, grabbed my cock and sat on me. She was on my cock, but no penetration. I could feel all of her, the intense heat and moisture of her sex, the incredible sensations of the textures of her skin or the nylons on my legs, that soft outside but hard inside texture of the flesh of a fit but very feminine woman, that one super-unique sensation that only lucky bastards like me get to experience.

And then she kissed me for real.

She used her everything: lips, tongue, teeth. Everything. She nibbled on my lips, then tongue-fucked my mouth, then bit my lips, then my neck, my lips again. My hands roamed over her body, the whole body.

She took my right hand and guided it between her legs. I felt it, the object of every man's desire. The perfect pussy. Very hot, totally drenched. I couldn't resist. I started playing with her clit. She flinched and started kissing me like a maniac. In a little while I sensed that she started trembling and giving those beautiful, high-pitched voices only women in an orgasm can give. She removed my fingers from her sex and brought them to my mouth. I licked them all clean. Then she kissed me like a woman possessed.

Her hand caught my cock. She shifted her body. I could feel movement. Then the most incredible hot and wet sensation in the history of humankind. She moaned in my mouth, kissing me. I felt the hot wetness starting to travel down my cock. She went back up and down again a few times. After a while, she managed to get down completely. I felt wetness and heat from the tip of my cock down to my balls.

I just had to see.

I opened my eyes.

Her eyes were closed. Her mouth gaping open. Her nipples where red and super hard. Her flat stomach was against mine. I couldn't see much down below, but I could feel it.

As if she knew, she opened her eyes, and smiled wickedly. She pointed at our genitals, and said "Look!", then lifted herself off completely. My cock was free again, bathed in her juices. She grabbed it again, brought it at the entrance of her pussy, for me to see. Then she started taking it inside her. I could finally see my cock disappear, inch by inch, in my Goddess's body. She whimpered when I bottomed out inside her.

"Happy now?" she said.

"No better happiness" I said, looking at her. "I love you. Totally."

"I love you too. Totally" she said, and kissed me. Tenderly and fiercely in the same time. Then resumed fucking me.

The whole thing was such an overwhelming experience that I couldn't really last long.

"I want you to cum inside me, baby... Cum in me, mark me yours for ever... Mark me as your woman, yours alone..." she said to my ear. I couldn't hold it. I grabbed her ass, started really fucking her with reckless abandon, and finally came inside her. It felt like I let a gallon of sperm in her insides, making her scream with me in that eternal dance of the sexes. Our societally forbidden union was the one experience that couldn't be topped by anything in the universe other than an even deeper experientially repeat of the same.

I was a virgin no more. My virginity was taken when I was legally eighteen years of age, by my one and only true love. My Celia. My adopted sister, four years older than me. The love of my life.

-----------------------------------------

We went to bed, where I proceeded to kiss her whole body. I made love to her mouth, to her tits, her nipples, I worshiped her inhumanly perfect ass, and of course I feasted on her amazing pussy. She wanted to clean up before, and wanted to pee too, so I let her. After she came to bed, I ate her out to two huge orgasms, and then we made love. After that, she took me in her mouth, and then made love again. Our sexual ministrations for that night ended about five hours after we started.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was happy. As happy as humanly possible. Celia seemed as happy.

I woke up having an erotic dream of sorts. I was spooning Celia and fucking her. I opened my eyes. Her hand was on mine, both on her left boob. We spooned and my cock was inside her. We were fucking. So no dream. Only incredible, amazing reality. We both came.

I was so overwhelmed by my feelings that I just grabbed her and brought her to me and hugged her tight from behind, still buried inside her. I kissed her neck and told her how much I loved her. She brought her face to mine, contorting her body in amazing ways, and we kissed, expressing what we felt.

It was shower time, and yes, we went together, and yes, we made love. And after the shower, we were getting ready to go eat but I saw her and jumped her, and she laughed and tried to shoo me away, but to no avail. We made love again. And after that, I took her to the jacuzzi, and yes, we christened that as well. In the end, we ordered room service to eat.

I honestly think that during those blessed two weeks of the Cruise, we were out only for a few events and for any exotic places that the cruise took us to. Apart from that, the only exotic place I wanted to experience for myself was Celia.

The absolutely crazy part? The whole cruise thing she planned for two years. All the time I didn't see her, she worked her butt off raising the money needed for the cruise. She wanted to make my birthday perfect, and she gambled that I would be in the same boat as her as far as feelings for the other person go. A huge gamble, but it paid of famously. I cannot even express how happy I was.

On the same token, I cannot even express how sad I was to go back home when the cruise ended. I now knew how much she loved me. I loved her the same. Fiercely, beyond any logic or reason. And I would have to wait God knows for how long to see her again.

She too was very sad. But she told me to have faith and trust her. By now I knew never to question her when she asked me to trust her. I did, without a second thought.

----------------------------------------

Going to Harvard was surreal.

I went to fix all paperwork, then my parents took me to my apartment, which was in Cambridge, near the school. My apartment had two rooms. When I asked about it, both of them smiled.

"You cannot have all this space just for yourself now, can you?" Mom said.

"OK. As long as my roommate is not a smelly heavy drinker, I think I will manage" I said.

"I don't think your roommate is smelly or a heavy drinker, to be honest. Anyway, you will meet after orientation. We have to go back home now sweetie!" said Mom and kissed me.

I bid them farewell and went to the orientation. As the various faculty were there presenting themselves and talking about the college, I felt a tug. I turned my head, and almost fell over. It was Celia.

"God! What are you doing here?" I whisper-asked her, totally surprised.

"Meet the newest addition to the Harvard student body, a transfer student from UPenn with an almost perfect academic record. Also, please meet your roommate. Hello, roommate of mine!" she answered, beaming a terawatt smile.

I just stared at her. When I realized this was for real, I was so happy I was about to burst. I hugged her tight, never leaving her out my grasp. She did the same. We kept things civil in case there was someone who for some reason knew us from somewhere. I was pretty ready to just kiss her to oblivion, eat and fuck the living shit out of her, right there, in the middle of orientation, in front of everybody. We held ourselves.

We left for the apartment. Everything I wanted to do to her when I saw her, I did there. And more. Way, way more. She called orientation week 'the walk bow-legged week'. You can guess why.

---------------------------------------

If there is something that people could call 'state of bliss', then I was in it. I was with the love of my life, my 'one', living in sin in an apartment paid for by our folks - who were none the wiser as per what was happening in the fuckpad... sorry, apartment they were paying for - attending a dream school to boot. Things cannot get any better than that, can they?

Well, not really. I couldn't get enough of her. She neither. We didn't socialize that much. I didn't really need to attend parties, neither did she. We were pretty cool for any outside observer, but inside was volcanic activity all the time. It was a crazy time that we led a double life. The cool friends outside, the scorching lovers totally madly in love with each other inside. Some people that were closer to us understood a small part of what was happening between us, since we couldn't really hide how we looked at each other, but apart from that, we behaved so as not to attract unwarranted attention. And, as crazy as that sounds, we succeeded.

Academically we both did great. Celia was a psychology major, getting ready for psychiatry. I was doing a double major in Comp Sci and Engineering. Both of us aspired for the full nine yards as far as studies go, PhD's, the works.

Celia decided to continue in Harvard for Psychiatry and she succeeded. I decided to try for MIT for masters and PhD, and I succeeded as well. Both Universities are near each other, so we kept our place, but were more free than before, since we didn't even socialize in the same crowd. Both of us finished our terminal degrees just a few months apart. Celia decided to follow me wherever I wanted to go, and I thought that the best place to go was Silicon Valley, so it was San Jose for the two of us.

It was one week after we had decided where to go from there that Mom called us with the terrible news. Dad had died.

We went together to the funeral. Mom was a mess, so we divided the tasks amongst us and everything went without a hitch. We were truly grief-striken, but we had each other. Mom though was inconsolable. We offered to take her with us, but she wouldn't want to intrude.

As we returned to Cambridge, Celia wanted to tell me something.

"She knows."

"Who knows what?" I asked.

"Mom knows. About us."

"... how?"

"She is not stupid, Bobby. She knows. She told me. At first I tried deflecting the discussion and all but she wouldn't take any of it. You know what she said?"

"What?"

"That we are not biologically related, therefore we can do whatever the hell we want! Also, she is very happy that we have found happiness, and even happier that we are each other's happiness. Word for word."

"Well, she is very perceptive, if anything. The only thing I know with absolute certainty, is that you are my happiness. I am happy as long as I have you in my life and miserable otherwise. You are my one and only, and nothing can change that."

"The same with me, love. The very same" she said and kissed me tenderly. "And you need to remember, I haven't finished in showing you how much I love you. There is more to come!"

"If what we have been having for the past decade is any indication, then I'm all for it. Whatever it may entail I'm in, no questions asked. I trust you with my life and afterlife, if the latter exists" I said and kissed her.

--------------------------------------

Life in San Jose was hectic. We worked a lot and missed each other terribly. But we always found time for each other. Our sex life never diminished. It was as active as always.

All that changed that fateful Friday.

"Bobby, we need to talk."

Oops. A very bad set of five words...

"OK, lover. Shoot and take no prisoners" I said.

"We will need to move."

"What? Why? Is there something wrong with the apartment?" I asked, very surprised.

"Yes. This apartment is pretty small for my tastes. I need more space" she said.

"But... we only leased it six months ago! Why didn't you say so before we signed?" I asked.

"Honey, we'll NEED an extra room."

Wow.

WOW.

W O W.

"Are you saying what I am thinking you are saying?" I asked her, with great anticipation.

"That would be affirmative. You'll be a daddy!" she said. I erupted from joy. I kissed her with so much passion, I couldn't hold myself. She reciprocated,

If heaven existed, I was in it.

----------------------------------------------------

It started when she entered the second trimester, and became worse during the third. She started having coughs that would just not stop. Not very violent, but persistent. She just wouldn't stop coughing. She was fatigued the whole time. Then it got even worse. I was truly worried about her, and even more about the pregnancy. However, I was definitely OK with terminating the pregnancy if it was to save her life, no question about that. Her safety was paramount. But she wouldn't even hear of it.

She always had a problem with her lungs, after all she had those problems as a child and adolescent, but if she suffered, she didn't show. But the pregnancy probably lowered her natural defenses, and her lungs hit her. Badly.

She really fought it like a champ. But she hid something from me, which I only found out at the very last week. When I was unable to do anything.

"Bobby, I have something to tell you", she said.

I knew it wasn't good. My heart just couldn't handle it. I goddamn knew it. But I stayed strong. At least on the outside.

"What? Just spit it out, Cel. Don't tease" I said, Half smiling outside, dreading on the inside.

"I have IPF. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. It is terminal."

If darkness had arms, it choked me. If it had a knife, it cut me in a million pieces. My heart broke at that very moment.

"Nice one, Cel. I just laughed my ass off. Now, tell me. What is it?" I asked. Braving for the implosion that would come.

She smiled with all the love in the Universe. A tear left her eye.

"It is no joke, my love. I had it for a long time, but hid it from you all this time. You didn't need to suffer. Found out it's terminal three months ago. Nothing can be done."

I started hyperventilating.

Shit's for real???!!!

"You tell me that you have a terminal lung disease? Is that what you are telling me?"

"Yes my love. I am sorry. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to..."

"No. N O."

I cried. I screamed. I wailed. I laughed and cried. I broke down. No. I melted down.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? We could have..."

She hugged me like a baby.

"The only thing that would happen is that I would lose her, our baby. And then I would promptly get to where I am today, maybe a month later or two at the most. It is inevitable. I knew that I was at risk for many years. I knew that my lungs would take me away. This is no surprise, my love."

"But..."

"Shhh... Listen to me, Bobby mine. My one and only love. The love of my life. Remember what I told you back then? I love you in ways you don't know? That it is my life's goal to show you how much? Well, this is how I will prove it to you as my final, grand gesture of the most total and absolute love any woman has ever felt. You gave me everything. Let me give you the same, my love. Please don't take it away from me..."