All Comments on 'Celine Succumbs Ch. 01'

by drekhead

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a difficult time understanding why these guys are always black? Is that supposedly the ultimate put down for the white male? Are there no other races or cultures where men are well endowed and long lasting? Apparently not according to silly Lit writers like this one, after all, we must continue with the bbc myth. This is garbage, pure and simple. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do people read interracial stories and get mad when the guy is black? If you want a story with a white guy in it, then write one yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a great story, but left me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There’s nothing I like better then blackmen working at gettin into white mens wives. I like thinking about them gloating over how she comes to him now because his thick blackcock is better and more exciting. I get turned on thinking about how she resisted and didn’t want to kiss a Blackman before but how he’s turned her just like they say they can. How everytime she’s out and comes home I strain to spot signs he’s had her again. The smell or taste as I kiss her, sticking my tongue in her mouth. Thinking about how she’s loves sucking dicks and how nasty it is that I like her sucking him.

I want to feel the embarrassment that he can fuck my wife while I do nothing as he treats her like a whore. Sending her home full of cum and telling her to watch as I lick her used pussy. How he and his black friends are going to enjoy fucking her till she only wants blackcock.

RgmooreRgmoorealmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2

RgmooreRgmoorealmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always laugh when I read whiny comments about black men and big black cocks. First, it's fiction! Relax! Second, feeling threatened, maybe? Third, chicks like big dicks. Get over it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrekhead@drekhead
I don't know why I write this stuff, but I do. I'm posting this stuff mostly for myself - these are stories that have been in my head for decades and by posting I can bring some finality to things and move on to others. I hope people enjoy them, but you don't have to. To ...