Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, that would be perfect. I'll just come down a bit later," she said.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a comfortable pair of capris and a cute blouse. I touched up my makeup, slipped on a pair of strappy sandals, with a heel, and made my way down to the lobby bar.

Some of the other girls were already there, drinking their first drinks of the evening. I joined them and ordered a cocktail. After a few minutes, Lexi entered through the big glass doors that led out to the pool area. She made her rounds, chatting to everyone, and then settled her attractive, petite frame into the comfortable, plush barstool right next to me.

"Hey girl," she said, brushing her slightly wild, curly blonde hair out of her eyes. "How was your first day?"

"It actually went really well. I thought I may be a bit sluggish after staying out late last night, but I made it through in the end," I laughed.

"Yeah, same here," she smiled. She had one of those huge glowing smiles that exposed every tooth in her mouth and even her pink gums. " So where's Diane?"

"She's up in the room facetiming with her family. She should be down in a bit."

"Oh ok, nice. Well, if you see her before I do, let her know that some of us were thinking about going swimming after dinner. You guys should totally come."

"Ok, thanks for the invite," I replied, trying to match her energy level. "I'm not sure what she'll want to do, but we'll figure it out when she comes down. If I don't see you, have fun!"

"Same! Hope to see you later." she bounced away, cheerfully waving at a group of guys who had just come in from the pool area.

As soon as I finished my drink, one of the guys, who I'd just seen waving at Lexi, sidled over to me and offered to buy me another.

"Thanks. Want to sit down?" I figured I should offer. He did buy me a drink, after all.

"I'd love to," he smiled. "I'm James. And you are...."

"Celine," I extended my hand for a shake.

"Well, Celine, it's nice to meet you. So you're here for the conference?"

"I am. How about you?"

"Me too. I'm in sales in the New York area. Where are you from?"

"Chicago," I replied.

"Ah, the Windy City. Long way from home. So are you married? I didn't see a ring." He was definitely hitting on me.

"I'm divorced, actually."

Just then, Diane appeared at the door of the lounge wearing a pretty, white beach dress, with a floral pattern, and wedge sandals. I have to say, she looked stunning. I waved her over.

"Hey, Celine!" She gave me a big hug. "Did you want to introduce me to your friend?" she asked.

"Hey Diane, uh, this is...James, wasn't it?" He nodded confirmation. "James, this is my friend Diane."

"Pleased to meet you," James extended his hand.

"The pleasure's mine," Diane replied warmly.

The three of us sat and made small talk for a while. James, being a gentleman, bought Diane a drink as well, but probably soon realized that there was no pussy for him here, and finally excused himself. By that time, the area had pretty well cleared out, as people moved on to dinner and other activities. Diane and I just sat at the bar talking.

"So, how was the call?" I asked.

"Ummm," she hesitated. "It was fine. I don't know. There's been some difficulty at home lately."

"Oh I'm sorry. I don't want to pry."

"No, it's ok. There's just a lot of stress right now. My daughter and her baby girl recently had to move back in with us. Her husband roughed her up while she was pregnant."

"Oh no. What an asshole!"

"I know, right? What kind of man hits his pregnant wife? It's sad because I honestly liked him, at first, but as soon as she got pregnant, I could tell something was going on with him. I think he was cheating on her with his co-worker. She knew it too. They were arguing and he just hit her across the face and threw her against a wall. That's how she explained it to me. It was a mess."

"I'm so sorry, Diane."

"Oh, don't be. It's better that she's home now, anyway. But the baby has a lot of unrelated health problems, and my husband....," it was like she didn't want to finish that thought.

"Diane, you don't have to get into all of this if it upsets you. Let's change the subject."

"You're right. It's not a big deal anyway. Why even get into it? Let's just have fun while we're here."

"That's the spirit," I said. It was strange because, as I've mentioned, I'm usually not one to give these pep talks on personal matters, but I could just tell that whatever this situation was at home, it was really bringing her down.

"So anyway," Diane said, quickly putting the personal issues aside and finding her beaming smile again, "What's going on with everyone else? Have you talked with them?"

"I think a lot of people are going out again, but Lexi and some of the other girls are staying here. They're supposed to be going for a swim a little later."

"Oh, ok. Well I'm not sure I'm necessarily up for that tonight. I didn't even pack a bathing suit. I guess I could go buy one from that little boutique up the street."

"We could, but to be honest, I wasn't really feeling that idea either," I said.

"Well, are you hungry? Have you had any dinner yet?" Diane asked.

"No, but I'm starting to feel like I could eat something."

"Perfect. Why don't we just order something and hang out here," she smiled.

"That sounds like a plan. I don't know how much energy I have for swimming and drinking anyway, especially after such a long day."

We asked the bartender for a food menu and decided to share a couple of appetizers. We also each had a glass of wine.

"So, how are you feeling about the conference, so far?" Diane asked.

"Pretty good overall. I tend to be a little reserved, so some of the rah-rah stuff doesn't necessarily sit well with me. But I really enjoy the small group, collaborative type stuff."

"Yes, I sensed that you were not exactly overjoyed with some of the more excessive displays of company pride. I get that completely. Not everyone is an extrovert. I'm glad you're finding ways to benefit in some way from the more low-key aspects, though."

"I definitely am. You know, introverts have it pretty rough at these things," I joked.

Diane laughed in that way that makes you feel like you're wrapped in a warm blanket.

"You know, in my younger days," she said. "I was much more outgoing than I am now. I guess I still am pretty comfortable being in the center of things, but I really tend to value more interpersonal connections now. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself an introvert - by no means. But I've definitely shifted more in that direction. I suppose I'm getting old," she laughed. "I'm too tired to be an extrovert."

"Well your age doesn't show one bit," I smiled. "Look at you. You're absolutely gorgeous!"

"Oh, stop," she said, humbly. "You don't have to say that."

"Except that it's true. Everyone can see it. Look at how everyone follows you around and looks to you to make decisions. I mean, I've known you for, what, a little over 24 hours, and it's clear that you're a superstar. It's no wonder you're as successful as you are in the company."

"Well, I think it's just that I've always been good at making people feel comfortable."

"Exactly. You're really good at that," I interjected.

"And I really enjoy being good at that. So I make it a point to do it, whenever I can. Maybe I just like playing mommy," she giggled. "But let's not ignore your strengths," she said, turning the praise back on me. "Look at how supportive you are in one-on-one interactions. Like in the sessions earlier today. I noticed how you came up with every idea during that last session, but every single time, you made your partner feel like it was them who came up with the solutions."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"And look at how you're talking me up right now. Don't sell yourself short. You have a lot going for you. And, since you brought it up, you're quite attractive yourself."

I blushed. "Well we both know that we pretty much have to be. It's a man's world in the office and we have to play our part, right? It helps to be able to present yourself in an appealing way. It opens a lot of doors."

"It definitely does," Diane agreed. "And you play your part very well. It's true, I can see that you're a little shy, but you probably don't see yourself in the same way that someone would see you from the outside. Sometimes, people like me can be seen as a threat to the men in the office - to the women too, for that matter. Maybe I can be a little too assertive. But your reserved demeanor doesn't have to be a hindrance. I've learned that the quiet types just sometimes need to step away for a moment and collect themselves. Recharge a bit, and then come back strong."

"That's definitely true," I agreed. "And I have to confess, I really worried, once I heard we'd be having roommates, that I would never get the chance to recharge for this whole week. But I have to say, I feel lucky that I ended up in your room. You seem to understand me so well already. I really appreciate that."

"Well, that's sweet of you to say. Thank you," she replied warmly. "And if you need some space or privacy, just say the word. I'll understand. Deal?" She extended her hand.

"Deal," I smiled, shaking her hand in agreement.

We had a really nice talk, and I felt like she was someone I could actually get close to, if I had the chance, which, for me, was very rare. After finishing our drinks, we went up to the room, took our turns in the bathroom, said goodnight, and settled into our beds. I must have fallen asleep right away, because the next thing I remember was the alarm going off the next morning.

Chapter Six: Day Two

The second day of the conference was more of the same. It started with a keynote speaker, then we were broken up into 4 large groups to formulate long term goals for the company. After lunch, we were placed into smaller, collaborative teams to translate those larger company-wide goals into personal action plans. Diane and I had several opportunities to pair up throughout the day. I also worked with a handful of other guys and gals over the course of the afternoon, sharing ideas and offering suggestions and constructive criticism on each other's action plans.

The last session of the day ended a bit early, so several of us decided to go out to the beachside bar just a short walk from the hotel. It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon, and we had several hours of daylight left before nightfall. I ended up drinking a little more than I originally planned. Diane was even drinking cocktails this time, as opposed to her customary wine. Some of the other attendees had basically gotten themselves drunk. I think it was the setting. We'd been let out of work early. We had a pretty beach, a nice outdoor bar, and a lot of strangers to flirt with. Lexi and a couple of the other girls were dancing with some of the guys and getting a little touchy-feely, which seemed slightly inappropriate, but hey, we're all adults. To each his own. Maybe I'm just getting old. It just seemed out of place at a work event. Chalk it up to youth.

Diane seemed to be deep in conversation with another little group, and I didn't want to monopolize her time, anyway, so I was chatting with Alaina, another of the girls we met the first night at the icebreaker. To be honest, I would have to say that it was more of a one-way conversation. She talked and I listened. Don't get me wrong, she's a really nice person, but she never stops. If you ever want to know about Alaina's husband, her college years, her nosy co-worker, or even her kid's math tutor, just ask. Unfortunately, I can tell you everything you need to know.

Once I was able to free myself from Miss Chatterbox, I settled in with a group of attendees sitting around a fire pit, in a circle of lounge chairs, near the water. It was Diane, myself, three other girls we had met at the icebreaker, and two of the guys we worked with earlier that day. Everyone else talked; I mostly just sat back and listened. We had been out there for over two hours and I was feeling pretty tipsy, to be honest. I was on my third cocktail. Also, for the first time since I got to the conference, I was feeling really horny. Not just passing thoughts of masturbation - I'd been having those since I got here. But a true desire to get myself off. I guess two days was about as far as I could go before feeling that need in my pussy. The alcohol wasn't helping.

By the time the sun started to go down, I found myself in a deep, internal debate about whether or not it was possible to sneak off to the room to masturbate. At one point, I actually made up my mind to risk it. I looked around nervously and stood up - with every intention of dashing up to the 7th floor and rubbing one out. But as soon as I rose from my chair, I saw Diane stand as well. It turned out that she was just heading to the restroom - she announced as much as she stood - but it was enough to scare me into changing my mind. I had already gotten up, so I fidgeted, awkwardly, on my feet for a second, but then just played it off, by walking to the bar to get a glass of water. My finger fuck wasn't going to happen; I just couldn't be sure that Diane wouldn't walk in on me. That's all I needed - to get caught by my superior, masturbating on a business trip. Maybe if I had thought of this earlier in the evening, it would have been worth a try, but after being out there for a long while, and with the sun going down, Diane could decide to call it a day and go up to the room at any second.

We ended up sitting out for another hour. Not long after sunset, Diane came over and sat with me, the sky was now fully dark. We made small talk for a few minutes, until she started yawning.

"I think I'm going to go in for the evening. You staying out?"

"Actually, I'll come up with you," I replied.

We walked, together, to the elevator. The cute elderly lady I saw when I first arrived was getting off, as we were getting on. "I wonder where her husband is," I thought to myself. When we got to the room, we both took our turns in the bathroom - I was first. As soon as I closed the door, I thought about just rubbing myself to orgasm really quick, right there - but it takes me somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes to cum. By the time I peed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and changed into my nightgown, everything would just take too long. Diane would wonder what I was doing in there. Plus, with the stage fright element, knowing she was just outside the door, it might take me even longer. If I started and couldn't make myself get to the peak quickly, with all the hangups, and my nerves hyperventilating, I'd probably have to give up without cumming, and that would be fucking horrible. I'd never get to sleep after that. Absolute torture. Anyway, she might even be able to hear me through the door.

There was also the possibility of rubbing one out in the shower. But I'd ruined that chance the very first day, when I told Diane that I normally took morning showers. She thought that was perfect, and we agreed that she'd take hers at night. So why not play with myself in my morning showers? There's just too much to do. I would be in too much of a hurry, especially since we were sharing the bathroom.

There was no time to do it in bed, while she was in the bathroom, either. She'd always leave the door open to take her makeup off and brush her teeth, then she'd close the door to pee and, in the evening, get in the shower. I swear, Diane must have been raised by a military family or something, because she was in and out of the shower in less than five minutes, every time.

So anyway, in the bathroom, with the door closed, I decided to just finish up and forget this idea of masturbating. Diane was out there, waiting on me. Before I exited, I stood with my hand on the doorknob, debating until the last moment. I was under the influence of alcohol and so fucking horny. But, ultimately, I knew that I was too freaked out about it. It wasn't going to work. I took a few deep breaths and tried to accept reality. Finally, I turned the knob, flipped off the light, and walked out into the room.

"Your turn," I said. "Sorry I took so long."

"Oh it's fine," she said as she flipped on the light and started her routine with the door open.

While Diane was in the bathroom I laid down in my bed and just tried to breathe - nice deep breaths...no sexual thoughts. That only lasted for a couple of seconds, because my mind quickly drifted back to the possibility of masturbating in the bathroom. Once she closed the door, I began to take notice of whether or not I could hear anything. I couldn't make out much, but I could definitely hear when she peed and when she flushed. I also heard clearly when the faucet turned on and off and the shower was running. I could even occasionally hear the sound of her feet moving around in the tub. "Fuck, how thin are the walls here?" I thought. Maybe it's olderjust the way I think, but if I can hear everything going on in there, it would just be too obvious; I'd be too paranoid. I had to forget about it. It wasn't going to happen.

And, for fuck's sake, it's not like Diane was in there sneakily rubbing her horny, 47 year old cunt anyway. Unlike me, she's a normal person. Normal people wouldn't do that at a work event. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a 40 year old woman at a business conference. Can't I make it a few days without defiling myself like a horny teenager? Why can't I just stay professional and focus on the conference? With this little internal pep talk, I rededicated myself to my professional responsibilities and tried to put masturbation out of my mind.

When Diane came out of the bathroom in her silk nightgown, she stood and looked in the mirror, across from my bed, for a few seconds. I watched her as she took her hair down and placed her clip on the TV stand next to the mirror. She rubbed some lotion into her cheeks, turning her face from side to side, inspecting her skin. She really was so pretty. She was definitely the type of older woman that men of all ages would want to fuck. She was tall and very slim - not in an athletic way, but long and delicate. Later, I learned that she was 5'8" 125 lbs. She had a slinky, lithe figure and moved slowly - gracefully - very feline. She usually wore her hair up in a clip, with pretty dangling strands on the sides, but when it was down, her hair was long and straight - midway down her back. Her hair was a lighter brown, with the slightest hint of gray streaking through. It only made her seem more attractive. She wore her age really well. She definitely looked like a woman in her late 40s, but her skin was perfectly clear. Her makeup was always immaculately applied, and subtle - not overly done. Her eyes were huge and her smile lit up a room. Her nightgown came down to mid-thigh, and as she walked from the mirror to her bed, I couldn't help but notice that she had a great pair of legs, too. This is all coming from a straight woman, mind you. Other than my female masturbation porn kink, I've never even thought about women in that way, but at the same time, I'm not blind. Diane was a hot mature lady. When you include her gentle manner, and her warm, caring personality, I would imagine that most guys would definitely consider her a MILF, although, technically, she was also a GILF.

Diane settled into bed and mentioned something offhand about the next day. I don't even remember what it was. But somehow, we got to talking, which was unexpected, because I felt pretty certain we'd both fall asleep right away. Instead, we ended up having this long heart-to-heart conversation. Maybe it was the alcohol. But it was deep and really nice, because we got to know each other on a more personal, genuine, level. It also helped put my horniness out of my mind.