Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of her writhing and gasping, her spasms began to subside and she rolled over to face me. As soon as we made eye contact, we both started laughing. It was so sweet. We laughed hysterically for a while before either of us spoke. As we giggled, I silenced the porn video on my phone.

"Wow, it looked like you were having so much fun," I finally said.

"Oh I definitely was," she smiled. "You looked like you were enjoying yourself too."

"Oh could you tell?" I asked sarcastically.

"I could certainly tell," She let out a long breath and fell back on her mattress. "Oh my god, I really needed that," Diane said, lying back and staring up at the ceiling blissfully.

"We both needed that," I seconded her.

I was still leaning back against the headboard with the pantyhose tight around my knees. If I was going to move at all, I'd need to either pull them off or pull them up. I reached for my panties and began to tug them up my thighs, to my butt. Diane, still lying on her back, sprawled out on her bed, started laughing quietly again, still feeling the erotic bliss of her orgasm. Just as I was getting my panties back in place, she suddenly sat up and smiled at me.

"Oh my god, Celine. I just want you to know how much I loved that," she started. "Thank you so much for indulging me and going along with this. I didn't even realize how much I needed an orgasm. This was really an experience to remember. I don't think I've ever cum so hard."

"No, thank you," I replied as I pulled my pantyhose off my feet. "I'm just happy that you reacted the way you did when you caught me. I didn't know what was going to happen. I was so embarrassed."

She laughed, "I was embarrassed too! I didn't know what to do at first, but then I just felt...why not? I have to confess, it kind of turned me on to catch you, and then seeing and hearing that sexy porn video still playing on your phone while we were both standing there frozen - it was just really sexy. And I had been wishing I could masturbate anyway."

"Same here. I've been completely fixated on it. So, lucky for me, you were horny too."

"Lucky for both of us," she said. Then I saw her become a little more serious. "Really, Celine. This was so nice. It's been a while since I've been able to share something so intimate and special with anyone. Like I told you, my husband and I don't really make love like that anymore. And I know this was just really two friends masturbating, but...I don't know. It's just very special to me that we've shared this."

"Thank you for saying that,' I said, genuinely touched by her words. "It was really great for me too. I feel so satisfied right now. You're a pretty sexy woman, you know, so I was pretty inspired."

"Oh my god, you are too. Watching you when you came was just so erotic. It really just pushed me right over the edge."

We sat in awkward silence again. Embarrassment was starting to creep back in, for both of us.

"Well, we never had dinner and it's getting late," Diane broke the ice. "Shall we order room service before bed?"

"That's a good idea," I replied. Suddenly I remembered the restaurant. "Hey, what happened anyway? I thought I had at least an hour alone to get myself off!"

Diane laughed, "Oh right! The restaurant. Well, like I was starting to say, when I caught you with your hand in your panties," she teased sarcastically, "There was a mixup when the guy on the bus called. Apparently, whoever took that call never bothered to tell anyone about our group coming. So by the time we got there, another large party had come in, and they didn't have a table available for us. We were told it would be about a 30 minute wait, but there was a bar and we were welcome to hang out in there until they could seat us. So I hung around for a bit, and had a drink, but then decided to come and check on you. You were acting a bit strange when you left so suddenly like that. I thought something was wrong," she laughed. "Now, I realize that you were just scheming out your naughty little plan."

"I'm definitely busted on that one. I was totally scheming you. I realized I had a chance, so I took it."

"Well, I'm sorry to spoil your plans," she said.

"It all worked out in the end," I replied.

"Yes, it most certainly did," she smiled.

We both made our selections from the room service menu and Diane called down with our order.

"Well, do you want to do the bathroom first, while we wait for the food?" she offered. "It's late, so I'm going to take my shower after we eat, and then turn in for the night."

"True. We'd better get to bed soon. Yeah, I'll go first."

I went to pee and change into my pajamas. Diane went in after me. The food came while she was in the bathroom. When she was done, we ate and chatted about our day - my presentation, the escape rooms - and exchanged gossip about some of the other attendees. After we ate, we took our turns brushing our teeth. Again, I went first, then Diane had her quick shower. I was already under the covers when Diane came out in her nightgown. She looked in the mirror, and took her hair down. As she climbed into bed, I set my alarm. We both said goodnight, turned off our lamps, and went to sleep.

At least, I tried. It took me a while to drift off. I was worried that things would be awkward now. What would we say to each other in the morning? Would this happen again? Should it? I wondered if Diane was asleep or if she was over in her bed thinking the same thing. I tried to put these thoughts out of my mind. What's done is done. We'll just have to see what happens next.

To be continued...

__________________________

Celine's steamy adventures will continue in Vol, III. - Mutual Lust

Vol. III includes the next two chapters 8 & 9. Celine wonders what will happen between her and Diane now that they've taken a step into the forbidden. Find out what happens next time in Celine's Hotel Tryst - Vol. III: Mutual Lust...