Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked about work - how my former brother-in-law got me started in the company, and how I overcame my quiet nature to become a successful saleswoman. Diane was curious about my transition from sales to management, so I explained the reasoning behind my switch and how I felt it benefitted me, overall. I told her all about my marriage, and how we chose not to have kids - and my divorce. We even briefly touched on my sex life. Nothing graphic, just fun stuff. A little girl talk - very much a sleepover vibe.

Diane told me about her background in the insurance business. She had actually worked as a secretary, with her fiance, when she first got in. But their relationship ended, and the wedding was called off. She found out he was sleeping with another woman in the sales department. After that, she met her husband. He was in another line of business, but they both made really good money. Diane was basically rich. She had been recruited into management, early on, and skyrocketed up from there. They lived in the Seattle area, in a huge house. She showed me pictures. It was amazing. They had two children, both grown. Her oldest, the son, was working with his father in Seattle, and her daughter, as I mentioned before, had moved back into the family home, with her little girl, after a bad divorce.

I also learned more about the current state of her marriage. She and her husband had just celebrated their 25th anniversary, the month before the conference. She said they had a nice party, with the whole family, and everyone had a great time. However, there was very little connection in their marriage, day-to-day. Apparently, the steam had run out of the relationship long ago. She said they had sex on their anniversary, but that was the first time in a couple of months. She also told me that they had recently talked, and agreed to make more time for each other, but quickly slipped back into their normal, distant routines. Nothing had changed. I didn't press her for details on this, but it seems that the intimacy had slowly faded away over time. There was no specific issue or sudden break, but at this point, they were only having sex occasionally. She said alcohol seemed to be the key ingredient that made him want her. I could tell this made her sad. She was obviously frustrated with the situation, sexually and otherwise.

"Wow, it's after 11," Diane suddenly realized.

"Is it really? So we've been talking for almost two hours?"

"I guess so. We'd better get some sleep or we're going to be dragging ourselves downstairs in the morning."

"There's little chance of avoiding that at this point," I laughed. "It was so fun talking with you though!"

"It was," she giggled. "Yay! Slumber Party! Girly gossip! I wonder if this is what the event planners had in mind when they said they wanted to create a summer camp atmosphere," she smiled.

"It must have been," I agreed.

"But, yeah, we'd better make sure our alarms are set, so we don't oversleep."

We both laughed as she switched off the lamp. I made sure my alarm was set, pulled my covers up to my neck and laid back on my pillow.

"Goodnight," I said, feeling myself drifting away already.

"Goodnight, sweetie," Diane replied.

The last thing I remember thinking about was how it made me feel when she called me sweetie.

Chapter Seven: Day Three

When the alarm went off, I knew it was going to be a rough day. I'd been drinking since I got here, but last night on the beach, I had a bit more than I intended. And then, to stay up having our little girly pow-wow until almost midnight, I was in for a long morning. Diane crawled out of bed and opened the big window, letting the bright, morning sun shine in.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Not all that great, to be honest," I replied.

"Me either. But I think we'll be OK once we get going," she said optimistically.

We both got ready, taking our turns in the bathroom. When Diane was done, I showered and blow dried my hair. Today was the day that I was scheduled to make a presentation in one of the small group sessions. I wasn't worried about this. I was well prepared. I just wished I felt better. But because a lot of eyes would be on me that morning, I put my hair up in a bun and decided to dress a bit more formally. I wore a formal, silk blouse, with a knee-length pencil skirt, and pantyhose. Getting dressed up a bit made me feel a little better, actually. I looked in the mirror, did my lipstick, and made a kissy face. I liked what I was seeing. When Diane came out of the bathroom, she seemed to like it too.

"Wow, pretty lady! You look radiant," she smiled.

"Thanks. It's for my presentation this morning."

"Oh right. I can't wait to see it!" Of course Diane was always filled with positive energy and encouragement, even when she was slightly hungover.

The morning went well. I had a cup of coffee as soon as we got downstairs, and that helped a lot. In fact, once things got going, I didn't really feel that bad at all, just like Diane predicted. She seemed to be doing fine too. I was glad because we'd stayed up late to have this nice, bonding conversation last night, and it would be a shame if we were both dragging around all day, paying for it.

My presentation was scheduled for the first breakout session of the day, after the morning keynote in the ballroom. There were only about 40 people in the session, so it wasn't a big deal. Diane, Alaina, and a few of the other guys and girls we'd been getting to know were a part of that group. Of course, afterwards, they all complimented me on how good I was - just being nice and supportive. I thought I did ok. I had a quick bout of anxiety just before. I felt myself trembling when I first started, but it went away quickly as I moved through my talk, and took a few questions. I just focused on answering to the best of my ability.

We had an early lunch that day, just after that first morning session, because there was something special planned for the afternoon. The company had arranged for us to be bussed over to a local business that did escape rooms. These are, apparently, all the rage for business conferences. Basically, your group gets locked into a room - ours had a haunted mansion theme - and you had to work together to solve these little puzzles, to find a way out. Because ours was a large conference, they had to stagger the times for each group, so people were being bussed, back and forth, all afternoon. I think a few groups could go at a time, so they'd take a busload, with those groups, there and back. Diane and I were scheduled for the last bus of the day, which was also the least full, since everyone else had already gone by then. There were only 16 people total on our bus. Once we got there, we were split up into two groups of 8. They had several different rooms, so both groups would be playing the escape scenario simultaneously. It was a race. My group got out the fastest. I actually solved the very first clue, but for most of the time after that, I was completely stumped and didn't help our team much. Diane's group took a full 10 minutes longer than us to find their way out. Of course, I had to take the opportunity to do a bit of good-natured gloating, which she took with a friendly laugh, as I knew she would.

By the time we left the escape rooms, it was already 4 PM, so we were told that we were officially dismissed for the day, as soon as we got back to the hotel, which was about a 30 minute drive away. With this news, the chatter on the bus soon turned into a discussion on what everyone was planning to do for that evening. After a few different ideas were tossed around, it was finally decided that we'd keep it simple, and just walk over from the bus to the little restaurant across the street from the hotel, for an early dinner, and then everyone would decide what was next, if anything, from there. I think everyone was feeling a bit tired after three busy days of conference activities - not to mention all the after hours partying. Plus, we'd had an early lunch, so by this time, dinner sounded good.

Still, I wasn't 100 percent sure I wanted to go. Truthfully, I was starting to feel exhausted from the long days, the drinking, my presentation - everything was starting to feel like a grind.

"What do you think? Do you want to go?" Diane asked.

"I'm thinking about it. How about you?" I threw the ball back in her court.

"Well I'm starving. I heard it was a good place, so I think I'm gonna go," she said.

I nodded, "OK, I'll go then." I had to eat anyway, so I might as well just hang with the group.

As it turned out, everyone was going, except for one younger lady - a woman, who I hadn't met before. She said she wanted to lie down for a while before going out later. One of the guys called the restaurant from the bus to see if they could accommodate a party of 15 on short notice; They said it was no problem at all. So we were all looking up the menu on our phones and talking about what looked good, as the bus drove on.

I had a couple of menu options in mind, but as the bus got closer to the hotel, a devious thought suddenly grabbed hold of me, and wouldn't let me go. What if I could figure out a way to skip the restaurant altogether, and instead, go back to the hotel room, alone, to masturbate? I mean, this other girl was skipping out, so it wouldn't be too suspicious, right? But how could I make this work? It had to be planned carefully. I had to pull out of dinner in a way that didn't prompt Diane to pull out with me. How could I do that? I figured that if Diane went with everyone else, I'd have at least an hour, maybe more, of horny finger fucking time. Was it worth the risk? I felt my panties getting wet at the thought - the mere possibility - of giving myself the orgasm I wanted so badly. I crossed my legs, squeezing my thighs together. I imagined what it would feel like to rub myself. Oh my god. I had to handle this just the right way. The whole thing would be ruined if Diane came back to the room with me. Meanwhile, the hotel was quickly coming into view, as the bus made its final turn. We were less than a block away. I had to think fast.

We were pulling up to the hotel parking lot and I still wasn't sure what I was going to do. My mind was racing, and I felt the intoxicating mixture of naughtiness and anxiety coursing through my body. I had to act now, but I hadn't had enough time to figure out a course of action.

The bus pulled up on the curb in front of the hotel. The restaurant was right there, across the street.

Everyone stood up and began filing out of the bus. Our seats were near the back. Diane, who was closer to the aisle, stood and got in line; I stepped in line behind her, and we all filed out towards the door. My heart was racing.

Diane walked down the steps, and I knew it was now or never. I walked down behind her and started awkwardly blurting out my excuses.

"Actually, a little nap sounds good, I think I'm just going to go back to the room and relax," I heard the words coming out of my mouth before my mind could even process what I was saying. Diane turned and looked at me as if she was going to speak, but I cut her off. "Don't let me ruin your evening, go get some dinner. The menu looked really good. I'll just grab something from the snack bar inside. I'm so exhausted, I'm just gonna lie down for a bit." My whole body was shaking as I improvised this deception.

"Ok," Diane said, surprised. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? I don't mind."

"No, really. It's OK. Go hang out. Have a good time. Maybe after dinner we can go sit out by the pool and have a little drink before bed." I felt the heat of a full blush rising in my face.

"Alright," she replied, with a concerned look on her face, and a hint of hesitation in her voice. "I'll See you after dinner then."

And with that, Diane and the rest of the group walked across the street toward the restaurant. I turned around and tried to look casual. I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest and my pussy getting wetter by the second. I walked, at an inconspicuous pace, looking back over my shoulder to see if they had made it inside the restaurant. Once I was sure they had, I started speed walking through the large parking lot and into the front door of the hotel.

The lobby was packed. I noticed the younger lady from the bus who was also skipping dinner. She had a bit of a lead on me, since she was the first one off the bus. She was already standing in front of the elevator, waiting for it to arrive. I wondered if she was scheming the same thing I was. She made it to that elevator pretty quick, after all. I definitely couldn't blame her if she was. There were probably dozens of sexually frustrated ladies walking around here, unable to relieve themselves because of their roommates.

I was so wet as I approached the elevator that I'm sure I was walking funny. With all the moisture building up between my legs, my panties were sticking to my labia, making me extremely self conscious and hyper aware of my genitals, as I walked through the crowd. Have you ever masturbated, then gone out in public and felt paranoid that everyone knew you just got yourself off? That happens to me a lot. Probably because I masturbate so often before work, and then make myself blush when I get around other people and start thinking about the orgasm I just had. I know they can see my red face, so I just always assume they know why I'm blushing. Anyway, as I walked through the mass of people in the lobby, with my slippery pussy lips sliding against each other, that feeling was happening to me in reverse. All I was aware of was my blushing face and my soggy panties, clinging, awkwardly, to my wet, hairy slit, making my steps stilted and ungraceful - especially on high heels. I was soaked through both layers, the panties and the pantyhose. I felt positive that everyone in the hotel knew that I was on my way to play with myself.

I finally reached the elevator right as the doors opened. The girl from the bus noticed me and smiled as we stepped on with five other people. Everyone hit their floors and the elevator began to rise up the shaft. Two people got off on the third floor. By that time, I felt like I could smell the musk of my wet pussy in the air. I felt my body break into an anxious sweat. I knew I was completely red-faced. In my mind, the whole elevator was filled with the scent of my perversion and everyone in there knew that it was wafting out from between my legs.

Three more people got off on the 5th floor, leaving only me, and the girl from the bus, on the elevator. Now I was really embarrassed. It was probably only my imagination, but all I could smell was my cunt as I shifted around awkwardly, trying to get my soaked underwear to pull out from between my labia without actually reaching down and tugging at the tight, wet fabric, by hand. I was convinced this woman knew my game because she probably heard the way I backed out of dinner and made up all those lies to go back to my room, alone.

"So you decided against the restaurant?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah," I was horrified that she even started talking to me in the state I was in. "I just wasn't very hungry," I stammered. She stared at me for a second, smiled, but with a skeptical look in her eyes, and nodded her head. Oh my god! This woman knows.

The doors opened on the 7th floor and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I said goodbye to the woman and turned up the hallway. When I did, I noticed the cute elderly lady, all the way at the end of the hall, walking into the last room, just past mine. "So that's where that cute old couple is staying," I thought. I started jogging down the hall, to the room. For the first time, I felt like this was actually going to happen. I deliberately focused my attention on the feeling building between my legs. I wanted to feel turned on. It brought me back to when I was eighteen years old and I'd sneak downstairs, filled with naughty anticipation, feeling my wet panties clinging to my horny pussy, teasing me. But then....

"Hey Celine!"

I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't fucking believe it. It was Alaina - the chatterbox. Apparently, she was on the 7th floor too. How convenient. I turned around to see her coming up fast behind me, from the other end of the hall.

"Wow, you're in a hurry," she said. She then proceeded to hold me hostage in the hallway, telling me all about her experience in the escape rooms, and how their group was the very first to go, and how she figured out more clues than anyone else in her group. Meanwhile, I was desperately trying to find a way to escape this fucking conversation so I could go finger myself while I still had the chance, but she just wouldn't let me go. She told me what Lexi and all the other girls were planning to do that evening and invited me and Diane to join them. Just when I thought I could get away, she remembered my presentation and had to give me all of her feedback on that.

By the time I managed to escape, I had lost almost 20 minutes. When I finally made it to my door and held the key card up to the lock, I could see my hands shaking, both from pent up lust and from rage at having lost so much time. The lock beeped and the little indicator light turned green. I opened the door, and stepped in, letting it slam behind me. Now, the whole situation was iffy. After the ordeal of getting to this point, I felt truly exhausted and wasn't even sure I felt like masturbating anymore. My time had been cut down dramatically anyway.

I looked at my phone and did a quick calculation. It had been about 25 minutes since I saw Diane walk into the restaurant. The place wasn't busy since it was so early, but at the same time, dinner would likely take a while, since it was such a big group, so I was probably ok. I probably still had at least 30 or 40 minutes - maybe more. I felt the wetness between my legs tormenting me. My desire quickly reemerged, and my soul switched back into lust mode. I recommitted myself to having the orgasm I needed. However, considering the amount of time I had lost, I decided to take some precautions. I would keep my clothes on, as much as I could. That way, if I heard the door, I could just jump up and play it off like I was about to get undressed for a shower.

I unbuttoned my blouse but left it on. It just felt sexy that way, and it was explainable should Diane return. I hiked the tight pencil skirt up around my hips and climbed into the bed. I sat up against the headboard, and pulled down my pantyhose and panties all at once, lifting my butt to wiggle them down to my knees. This wasn't going to be as comfortable as I was used to for my self-pleasuring sessions, but under the circumstances, It felt necessary. The elastic of the pantyhose around my knees wouldn't allow me to spread my legs as wide as I normally would - not even close - but I would have to make do. I've had many quickies with myself when the circumstances weren't ideal, so this would be no problem.

I took some deep breaths, trying to get into the proper erotic headspace and let the anticipation begin to build, filling me with desire. I picked up my phone, navigated to my favorite porn site, and began to type in some lewd search terms, looking for something to get off to. Normally, I liked watching guy on girl stuff when I stayed in hotels - probably because I was so often hit on by guys, prior to me returning to my room to mastubate the night away. So I was in the mood to watch some hardcore fucking. After a few seconds of browsing through the search results, I found a familiar video. I had watched it the previous Saturday - the night before I left for the conference. It was a young, athletic looking couple coming home from the gym and fucking on the kitchen table. It inspired me to a good orgasm the other night, so I clicked on it again and settled back against the headboard, ready to give myself the relief I needed. The volume was on, but I set it low so I could hear if anyone was at the door.