Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the video began to play, I moved my hand to my very wet, very hairy vagina. As I've already mentioned, I hadn't bothered to clean up my bikini line in a while, so my bush had become especially thick. Actually, the last time I did any maintenance down there was the night I got that second email about the conference and had that guy come over to fuck me. I had shaved my bikini line and neatly trimmed my bush for him. That was a month ago. So now the hair around my quim was pretty long. I decided to use it in a bit of foreplay with myself. I began gently petting my vulva, lightly pulling the curly hair through my fingers as I teased my labia and felt the wetness of my lips begin to moisten my fingertips, causing them to feel slick. I tenderly stroked my clit, feeling it slowly swell, becoming more engorged with my arousal. After several days of chastity, this feeling was so sweet, and so intoxicating, that I gasped with an audible exhale. This forced my mouth to hang open and it really never closed again after that. I began ardently rubbing my horny little pussy. I rhythmically drew little circles around my clit with my wet fingertips, very gradually picking up the pace, until I felt myself start to become lightheaded with arousal. This compelled me to rub more vigorously - transitioning to more of an up and down motion.

I felt the electric tingle of erotic pleasure radiating through my limbs as I watched the sexy blond in the video open her legs on the kitchen table and take her boyfriend's cock deep inside her. I felt my thighs begin to struggle against the tight waistband of my pantyhose, pulled down around my knees. My hips began to sporadically jerk up off the bed as I felt my pleasure rise. I increased the speed and pressure of my clit diddling, once again, as I felt myself get closer to the precipice of ecstasy. I brought myself right up to the edge, my face twisted with pleasure and my body spasming all over, but at that point, I slowed down. The slutty little goonette inside me came out to play. Although I was in a bit of a hurry, I felt positive that I didn't have to rush to orgasm just yet. I'm a fool for prolonged pleasure and I felt certain I had time to edge just a bit. So I let myself cool down, almost all the way, to build up one more time to my climax.

I stared at the screen, gently tickling my clit, keeping myself hot, but letting the orgasmic urgency recede all the way back down. The blond was now bending over the table, right at the corner. This is what turned me on so much when I found this video last Saturday. She's bent over the corner just like I would be when I used to sneak downstairs to hump the family dining table in the middle of the night. If only a sexy guy could have slid his hard cock deep inside my virgin pussy from behind back in those lusty table humping days.

Once I successfully staved off my orgasm, and was off the edge, I slid two fingers inside my cunt and began fingering myself at a nice medium pace. The more I slid my two slender fingers into my little wet fuckhole, the harder my clit got. She wanted some attention. So I left my fingers deep inside the warmth of my juicy twat and pressed my palm up against my clit. My hips started to gyrate once again and my legs began to shake as I pleasured my needy little pussy. I was flicking the two fingers inside me against my g-spot and grinding my clit against my palm, moving my hips up and down against the pressure of my hand. I heard my breathing get heavier and I knew I was about to cum. This time, I would allow myself to go over the edge. My hips were bucking up and down, my mouth was hanging open, and my thighs were pushing out against the waistband of my pantyhose as I felt the final flush of warmth begin to spread all over my body. My long awaited orgasm was imminent. But just then, I heard it...'beep, beep.'

Holy shit! I heard the double beep of the lock in the hallway and the sound of the door opening. In a panic, I threw the phone down on the bed and began struggling to pull up my panties and my pantyhose. But I had pulled them down in such a hurried state of lust, that they had become rolled and tangled together, and now, I was unable to pull them back up. I would never have had time anyway. I don't know how I ever thought I would. Diane was in through the door, past the hallway, and into the room in a matter of two seconds.

"Hey girl, there was a mixup at the - - - -" she stopped - dead in her tracks, with her mouth dropped open - as wide open as mine had been just a moment before, on the verge of my orgasm. She had a shocked look on her face. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," she said, her eyes wide. I saw her skin flush red in an instant. She put her hand over her mouth, awkwardly spun around, and headed back for the door.

I froze in terror and embarrassment with my hands still down at my knees grasping my pantyhose with my hairy vagina and my lacy bra out for all to see. I didn't know what to do and I struggled to speak.

"I-I, uh... Diane, I'm so sorry," I stammered, unable to say anything else - the phone lying face up on the bed beside me, still playing porn with the volume on, albeit quietly. The blond girl's moans and the sound of the man's hips slapping against her ass cheeks was the only thing breaking the silence. It was an absolute clusterfuck. As I reached to silence the phone, my hands shaking uncontrollably, I tried to speak again. "I thought you'd be gone and - - -."

"No - no that's OK," I heard her say uncomfortably, trying her best to regain her composure. She moved quickly to the door. "I-I'll just go down to the lobby and, uh, let you - y'know - finish. Take your time. I'll be right downstairs."

I heard the door open, and then close again; I sat in silence for a few seconds, wanting to cry, but I was too mortified to spill any tears. I began struggling, again, with my pantyhose still rolled down around my knees. I was in a state of absolute humiliation and shock. I needed to get these things untangled, pull myself together, and go catch Diane.

With my hands trembling, I began rolling the hosiery up my thighs, trying to get a hold on the waistband of my panties. After a few seconds, I heard the beep of the lock again. "Oh no," I thought. "This could be really bad." The door opened and I looked up, bracing myself for the worst. Diane was already speaking as she walked the two or three paces required to pass through the little entry hallway, and rounded the corner, by the foot of my bed, into the room.

"You know what," she said, with her eyes pointed up at the ceiling, "There's really no reason at all why this has to be uncomfortable," she glanced down at me, smiling nervously, and then shifted her eyes down to the floor. "We're both adults and I understand the need to relieve yourself from time to time. It's totally fine." She nervously clasped her hands together, then brought back them to her sides, as if she wasn't sure how she should behave.

She walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge, facing me, but looking away, only occasionally glancing up. I could tell she was trying to make us both feel comfortable, but it wasn't working.

"I-uh, Diane, please, I'm so sorry," I just couldn't say anything else. Here I was on a professional business trip, with an important woman who outranks me, and she just caught me in bed, watching porn, with my pantyhose down to my knees, shirt unbuttoned, naked ass out, and rubbing myself into a frenzy in the hotel room. She was the absolute picture of sophistication and femininity, and I was some crazed, sexed up harlot molesting myself like some kind of animalistic slut.

"Listen," she reached out to me, suddenly finding her confidence. She touched my arm. "I get it. You thought I would be gone and you decided to take the opportunity to relax a bit. I completely understand. Please, don't feel embarrassed," her voice was gentle and kind. "To be honest," she hesitated, "I've been wishing I could do the same thing all week."

I just stared at her silently. I saw that she was trying to comfort me, which was really cool of her, because this could have gone so badly. But in spite of her generosity, I was still absolutely shell shocked. With my hands trembling, I finally freed the panties from my pantyhose and started pulling them up, apologizing again and again.

"Really, Celine, I understand. You don't have to apologize for being a woman and needing a little release," she leaned in, trying to get me to make eye contact. She again reached out and touched my arm. "You've done nothing wrong. This is absolutely OK. Alright?" She waited for a response.

"I-I'm just so embarrassed Diane. I really appreciate what you're saying," I said as I lifted my butt, and pulled my panties back into place, "but I can't believe I let myself give into this. You must think I'm some kind of pervert."

"Oh, not at all! Like I said, I've been feeling the same urge," she paused. "Look, the truth is, Celine... Well, to be honest, the truth is that I came back because I actually felt...jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Jealous," she said again. "I felt jealous of you and what you were doing. I-in fact...I was hoping..." she blushed again and hesitated. I could see her trying to keep her composure, like she was screwing up her courage or something.

She finally continued. "I guess what I'm trying to say is...I really don't want you to stop." I looked at her, confused. She looked down and nervously fidgeted with her wedding ring before continuing, "I was actually hoping you wouldn't mind if I...if I joined you." She looked up. "Masturbating, I mean. W-we could both do this together. Like I said, I've really been needing it, and obviously, you need it too. So now that the cat's out of the bag," she smiled nervously, "...let's just give in and give ourselves a little of what we both need." I could see how tense she was as she waited for my response. She was really putting herself out there, on a limb. The air in the room felt thick, like a fog, as I tried to process what she was proposing.

"Y-you're saying you...you want to m-masturbate with me?"

"Yes...I-if that would, you know, be OK," she sat silently and studied me, before shifting uncomfortably on the bed. She crossed her legs and hugged herself awkwardly. "I, uh, - I masturbate a few times a week," she went on, looking down, her cheeks blushing red, "so I'm, you know...missing that right now, and, um, I would like to masturbate...w-with you - each in our own beds of course," she added nervously.

It was strange to see her in such an uncomfortable position, she was normally so self-assured, but at the same time, she was behaving so admirably by trying to make me feel better, that I again felt myself become overwhelmed with affection for this remarkable woman. I didn't know how to feel about her offer, but a hint of arousal began to take hold of me again as I weighed the situation in my head.

"S-so if we do this...how - how is it going to work?" I asked.

"Well, you can just stay where you are and get back into what you were doing. And I'll just sit over here, in my bed, just like you, and do the same to myself," she suddenly seemed to regain her confidence, sensing that I was willing to take her up on this idea.

I was starting to lean that way, but wasn't 100 percent sure just yet. "I-I know you're married...but a-are you totally straight? Are you into girls?"

"Oh no," she laughed anxiously, which actually really helped break the tension a bit. "I'm straight. I've never been with a girl at all. And I'm not proposing anything like that. I'd just like for us both to get ourselves off - me over here and you over there." She paused again, waiting for my reaction. After a few more seconds of silence she spoke, "Will you send me the video you were watching? It would be nice if we could both watch the same thing."

"Oh, OK. I guess that would be fun if we both watched the same video," I replied, my acceptance of her offer to join in was implied in my response. "S-so, do you like watching porn too, then?"

"Not very often, but occasionally I do get in that mood," she replied. "I often read erotica when I masturbate."

"Oh, I do that sometimes too," I said, trying to sound relaxed. "But I mostly watch porn, more often than not."

Now, I was getting turned on again. This was feeling like an incredibly sexy opportunity. Even though I was straight, I loved watching videos of women masturbating. Now, I was about to sit in the same room as another woman while we both played with ourselves. And Diane was a pretty hot woman. I shared the video to her phone, feeling the excitement return to my loins.

"I just sent the link, did you get it?" I asked.

"Let me see," she picked up her phone and tapped the screen. "Yes, there it is." She sat back in her bed, against her headboard, just like me. "We should both start the clip at the exact same time. That way, we're both seeing the same thing."

I was loving how this woman thinks, even more than I already did.

"And I'll keep my volume off, but you turn yours up so that we both can hear the audio," she added.

"Right, that way they're not out of sync with each other. That's a good idea," I smiled.

She returned my smile and held my eyes with hers for a moment. The mood in the room had completely shifted. We both knew that we were about to do something really naughty together. I could see that she was feeling pretty aroused. Something about her was just oozing sexuality all of a sudden. I was really liking how this was feeling. I was getting really hot at the thought of having an orgasm in front of another woman.

"OK, so are you ready?" I asked.

"Definitely," she smiled her gorgeous smile, with her perfect white teeth sparkling and her pretty red lips curling mischievously.

"We'll press play on three, OK?"

"OK," she replied.

"One...two...three," we both tapped our screens. The sound was playing on my phone but not on hers. After the actors started talking I asked, "Is the sound synced up with what you're seeing?"

"Perfectly," she replied. So we were all set. We had the porn playing. We were both aroused, consenting adults. All we had to do now was start playing with ourselves.

Diane laid back against the headboard and hiked up her dress. She placed the phone on the nightstand between us, and lifted her butt to pull down her panties. She kicked them to the foot of her bed. Then she picked up the phone again and settled in, her free hand resting on her inner thigh. I pulled my panties back down to my knees, where my pantyhose were still stretched tight. I could have taken the pantyhose all the way off, but I decided to just deal with them the way they were. In spite of my reemerging arousal, this was still pretty awkward, and I didn't want to take away from the fragile atmosphere. I just wanted to get back to where I was before Diane walked in on me - and, this time, I wanted her to get there with me.

We had started the video back from the beginning, so we were at the part before they started fucking, where the blond kneels down and pulls the guy's big dick out of his sweatpants and starts to suck it. I could tell Diane was aroused by this because she allowed a very soft moan to escape her lips as she spread her legs open. I was trying not to look directly at her, because that would just be too awkward, but I could see her out of the corner of my eye. When I saw her spread her legs, I was so freaking jealous. She hadn't dressed as formally as I had that morning. There were no pantyhose around her knees preventing her from opening herself up nice and wide. I was gently petting my bush, but I was really waiting for her to get things going. Once she started really rubbing herself, I would too. Again, this was really, really sexy, but also really, really awkward, so I was hesitant to just start fingering myself until she did.

I didn't have to wait too long. As soon as the blond girl got on the table and opened her legs, I could see that Diane was slowly rubbing her clit. I began to do the same. I was inspired by the lusty feeling that began to spread throughout my body. I felt my limbs begin to tremble as my fingertips softly teased my clit. It felt good to be doing this with someone else present in the room. It added so much to the erotic heat I was feeling as I slowly increased my intensity.

At one point, Diane's head snapped forward and she gasped. I could see that her mouth was open and her knees were rising slightly, trembling, then dropping back to her bed. I stole a quick glance at her. She looked so gorgeous. She was flushed red. Her slender legs looked so sexy, spread so wide. This quick glimpse of her pleasure got my blood boiling. I was so turned on. My legs started spasming and straining, again, against the pantyhose. I wished so badly that I could spread my thighs nice and wide like Diane. But, even in my constrained position, I was absolutely trembling all over with erotic delight. I started rubbing the full length of my dripping slit up and down with two fingers, preparing to push them all the way inside my horny little cunt. Diane's heavy breathing was now very audible. She would frequently gasp and then make a sweet little moaning sound as her pleasure mounted. I could tell she was finger fucking herself now. I could see the blur of her hand moving quickly in and out between her legs. Every now and then, she would pull her fingers out of her little wet slit and rub her clit in big, fast circles. This pattern went on for quite a while, but then, I heard a quiet tapping sound. She was gently alternating between fingering her hole, rubbing her clit in circles, then lightly tapping it with her fingers. I noticed that she would hold her hand downward and rigid, just lightly slapping her pussy a few times, then slide her fingers back inside.

This made me so fucking hot. I pushed my two fingers all the way up my cunt and began grinding my clit against my palm, like I was doing just before Diane walked in on me. My hips began to buck up and down off the mattress. I could tell, out of the corner of my eye, that Diane had noticed my enthusiasm and briefly turned her head to look at me. She slapped her clit a bit harder, then pushed her fingers back inside herself, moaning softly. I knew that I was about to cum and there was no way I was going to stop myself. I began moaning and bucking my hips wildly. I felt the warmth of imminent orgasm wrap around my entire body. I moved my hand quickly up and down on my vulva, my palm pressing firmly against my swollen clit, and my two inserted fingers massaging my g-spot deep inside my hot little pussy. My body began to quiver, and finally, I exploded. I moaned a long breathy sigh and felt my entire body tense up for several seconds. Every muscle in my body flexed and tightened. The walls of my pussy sucked tenderly on my fingers, opening and closing around them again and again, as the spasms of orgasmic bliss surged through me. I shuddered in delight as my body pulsated and sunk into the bed. Sporadic convulsions seized my weakened limbs, tightened me up again, and then released me back into total relaxation. These tremors continued for a few minutes, as I rolled over to my side and faced Diane.

She was watching me the entire time while I was cumming. Now as I faced her, she held eye contact for a moment, her body shivering in ecstasy. As she watched me, her pretty red face and her alluring bottom lip hanging open inspired another orgasmic contraction to pulse through my body in a wave. After lustily gazing into my eyes, she looked back down at the video playing on her phone. She was urgently thrusting her fingers in and out of her wet little fuckhole. It was so nice, lying there in my orgasmic glow, watching her fuck herself with such excitement and lust. She continued her pattern of self pleasure - continuously slamming her fingers in and out of her twat, suddenly pulling them out and rubbing herself, then quickly slapping her fingers against her clit a few times, before sliding two of them back inside. After another minute or so of this routine, I could tell something in her had intensified. Now, the pattern became more randomized. Her thighs spasmed wildly and her hips would buck up off the bed. She would tighten up, causing her butt to actually lift up off the mattress for a few seconds, rubbing furiously, then she would drop down again. Finally, her head began aggressively snapping backwards and forwards, I could tell she was about to cum. When she did, she let out a series of lusty moans and palmed her entire vulva. It looked like she was squeezing her mound as her body convulsed in pleasure. She would occasionally slap her clit, then squeeze her pussy again, moving her hand randomly up and down as the waves of her orgasm surged through her. Her face was absolutely twisted with lust. I was totally awestruck. I really wanted to start rubbing myself again, but I held off. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so beautiful cumming like that.