Cellulite Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
A young white man eats an older SSBBW's herniated asshole.
1.4k words
4.59
12.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Oxygen Tank

***

Kamila and I started spending a lot of time together after that night. I would sleep over at her place or she would at mine at least three or four times a week. I enjoyed spending time with her, and we quickly fell in love.

I found out that I truly do get turned on from humiliation and Kamila was a natural dishing it out to me. She was much older, and even though she smiled a lot and loved to laugh she had an air of authority about her. People were afraid to mess with her. I guess it was just natural assertiveness.

The most humiliating thing that She has made me do is eat her ass. It is not a nice dainty ass. It is huge with tons of ripples of cellulite. The skin is much darker between those huge globes, and her asshole is severely herniated. I almost puked the first time Kamila forced me to eat her ass. I also came without touching my cock from the deep burning shame and humiliation of what I was doing!

The problem that we had was that her huge globes of ass smothered me. If her or I did not hold her cheeks open, they would enclose around my head and make breathing impossible. We both wanted me to be able to concentrate totally on her asshole and to not have to worry about holding her cheeks open or worrying about where my next breath of air was going to come from.

Kamila came up with a genius solution to solve my breathing problem. Her eighty something year old dad had Oxygen tanks to help him with his Emphysema. She just got an extra tank with Oxygen hoses that went into my nostrils. This way I was fed Oxygen directly even though I was blocked off from the atmosphere.

I had no clue what the tank was for the first time I went over to her apartments and saw it by the bed. She just stuck the hoses into my nostrils and wrapped them around the back of my head. I loved the extra energy from the pure Oxygen! Kamil a then laid on her stomach in her bed and held her two ass cheeks apart.

I could see the extra dark skin between her fat black ass cheeks. Her asshole mesmerized me. It was huge! About the size of an orange and it reminded me of a camera shutter. It was all herniated from years of hemorrhoids and formed a wide circle of puffy flesh-like bulbs around a tight hole. These puffy lumps of swollen flesh are a deep purple, almost pitch black in color.

Even though I had previously made love to that asshole with my mouth I was still disgusted by what I was about to do. I got between her fat thighs and spread her cheeks even wider. I put my head with the Oxygen tubes in my nose between those massive globes and placed my mouth over her swollen herniated asshole!

Kamila now stopped holding her ass cheeks apart and those huge orbs of cellulite riddled masses of flesh encased my whole head and neck! I was cut off from the world and my only life support were the tubes from the Oxygen tank! I fastened my lips around one of the herniates lumps and licked it with my tongue. It was smooth and had an earthy flavor. I could feel my head being squeezed even more with Kamila's spasms of pleasure. I licked the whole herniated mound lovingly. A burning shame seared through my gut and my cock was rock hard! I could feel the vibrations of Kamila's moans through the flesh of her ass cheeks that sealed my ears off from the outside world.

I fought to move my head a little to one side and sealed my lips around another herniated mound of asshole rim. I sucked on it lightly and lavished it with slight licks of my tongue. Every few licks I would try to force my tongue into her hole. I knew that she loved this. The pure oxygen being pumped into my nose energized me and I found another herniated mound of asshole rim to lavish with my mouth. I sucked on it lightly and forced my hand underneath Kamila's large weight and felt her pussy. I was able to snake a finger to her clit nub and gently rub it. I was proud that it was already lubricated and slimy with her juices. This was the best confirmation that I could get that she was enjoying my ministrations.

I had spent over 15 minutes on all of Kamila's herniated sphincter lumps and now I moved to service just the opening to her hole. I kept pushing the tip of my tongue in and coating it with spit. Even though she had showered shortly before I could taste a musty flavor of her interior. My tongue was in her asshole, my whole head was trapped between here huge ass cheeks and I was in the place where I was meant to be. I, a high flying, white, good looking twenty-two-year-old man, with a very high paying job had my tongue up the ass of a 56-year-old black, obese, cleaning lady! My family and colleagues would be shocked to see me! I couldn't care less. The humiliation of what I was doing was all that I desired. I understood that I was meant to serve Kamila. This was my station in life, and I wanted more than anything to be her ass-licker for as long as she lived!

My manipulation of her clit must have been having an effect on Kamila because I felt more wetness and then a whole lot more pressure on my trapped head as she clenched tightly with the ecstasy of her first orgasm. My hand under her fat mound was drenched and her gash was so much slipperier now. I rubbed her nub faster and felt her shudder. I could feel her asshole tightly clenching my tongue that was lodged in as far as I could push it. I could feel Kamila orgasm twice more before a calm took over her and we just laid there for a few minutes. Her on her stomach with my head totally trapped between her huge globes of cellulite!

Once Kamila regained her composure, I felt a release of pressure on my head and neck as she pulled her ass cheeks apart and tried to wiggle away from me. I lovingly pushed my tongue into her a few more times, and reluctantly removed my head from her ass-crack. Kamila rolled over onto her back and pulled me into her for a warm embrace.

"I'm all cummed out." She told me as she grabbed my diamond hard cock.

The delightful humiliation of what I had just done still burned deeply in my bowls and if she would just stroke me a little, I was ready to blow!

"I bet Baby needs to cum." She stated knowingly.

When I nodded yes, she told me to assume the position. The position was me on my upper back and shoulders with my legs thrown over my head. This put my cock right above my mouth!

It has been a few weeks since I fucked Kamila. She just enjoyed my oral ministrations. She loves having the power to make me service her and not letting me enter her amazing pussy. I wanted more than anything to feel my cock being stroked by the walls of her velvety wet pussy but I also intensely enjoyed the humiliation of being denied her oasis of womanhood after having pleasured her so. She knows that I get off more on humiliation than pleasure and makes sure to humiliate and shame me as much as possible.

With my cock over my mouth Kamila rubbed her hand through her sopping folds to lube up and started to stroke me off. I knew I would not last long and looked at her huge mass and smiling face lovingly as I approached my release. I felt it coming so I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. My orgasm was strong as a spurt of cum hit me in the eye and then four more hit my tongue and landed in my wide-open mouth. Kamila milked my cock squeezing the last drop out. When it landed on my tongue, I squished all I had collected around in my mouth enjoying the salty bleachy flavor. Getting a good taste reminded me even more of my position and Kamila knew it. She loved to see me taste my shame. When she smiled, I swallowed my whole load down. Kamila wiped the glob that landed on my eye up with her finger and fed it to me too. She had reduced me to a cum eating servant and I would not have it any other way!