All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 12'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty cool

like your stuff, but dont make jack into a submissive because that would kinda ruin the story. make him a badass or at least more of one. cant wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your way of handling the story keeps improving.

Love how you managed to build up this story since the first part, in fact it has gotten more enjoyable to read it as it has gone on. I particularily love how Kan and Anthony are interacting with eachother and Anathame as a character. Would love to see more of Kan in the future. ^^

Congratulations on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

nice story plz continue updating it regulary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...sorry, but...

Dickgirls, no matter the context, do not do it for me. At all. That said... damn, those succubae!

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
would've rated higher....

but Dick girls turn me off sorry but it's the topic not your writing. still I four star aint too bad right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Aside from the fact I appear to be one of the few Herms actually do turn on. The story was very nice as always.

I think moving out of the normal persons perspective is good too. Not everyone will like what's written in every chapter. I've had a 1 or 2 I wasn't so much into the topic, but the stories are always good either way. I really hope you don't let readers have too much of an influence if theres something you really want to write about it. In the end, the stories are about you and what you can imagine and write. Maybe even somethings taken from life. (I doubt you've met a herm but I think you get my point.)

In short. I see the negative comments about the ending to this story. But I hope you realize that not everyone is here for their sexual desires or at least only that. Some of us really like to see what the writer can write for an interesting story. Story writing is as much of an art as drawing, or music. Alot of people don't realize that. Even erotic story lines.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
futa= no-no for me

That said, I still rated it 5* because I read for the story, not the porn.

(Shocking, ain't it?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Is the story Elassa read from Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Multiple Condoms

I had to mention for anyone out there that doesn't know already:

Using multiple condoms at once is a bad idea. The latex sticks to itself causes tears much more easily. It's ironic, I know, but multiple condoms is way more risky than a single one.

FYI- A doctor should already know this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The homicidal doctor/nurse (they injected him with a random assortment of drugs that's would have killed a normal human) was kind of gross. It's not like Jack is a paragon of virtue, but wouldn't he at least mention to someone that a doctor there had a fetish for making her patients OD?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES