All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 15'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing!!

dang i have really enjoyed your story that you are creating here i was so bored with out more chapters i hope u will continue but that in any way does not mean to rush it cause that might brake the spell that this story has

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks

The Chapter and the whole story have been a masterpiece.

When i can read one of the new chapters in the morning it makes for a better day.

Thanks for the great day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agreed........

To have two chapters of your story come out back-to-back is like discovering a couple hundred bucks, overlooked, in your wallet. Or in reference to the story: To find Elassa was another aspect of Nyx. Keep up the good work and thank you.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 14 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for not making us wait too long for the next chapter this one was great just like the previous ones keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i like it!!!

thank you for continuing the series, and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
truly amazing

think is story is a master piece I hope that you let jack kick some ass he seems like a character that doesn't take shit but they have been pushing him around a lot lately ! hope and I'm super happy about the thing with sam I hoped they would have a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rocks

can't wait to see what happens next. hope there is more to come?

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
So far.

I am fairly new to this site and the is the best story I have read so far.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Inane and rediculous!

I'm sorry, but from one extreme to another...... As much as I WAS enjoying this story, it's become so bad that it's camp. It really is just an exercise in silliness. The plot has become cheesy, and at best the characters are becoming bland. The whole thing makes me want to vomit......I'd consider not writing anymore stories if I were you, 'cause you suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good!

drazvichdrazvichover 12 years ago
I Give Up

This story start out very promising, though Jack's character is annoying and whiny. Then it descend to string of inane babbling chapters, starting with the introduction of Kan. I think from that point you just wrote to test how far your reader are going to last before give up reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Organize and reduce

Your story is all over the place. It needs more character development, needs to be organized, and needs to cut out a lot of unimportant details. I am done reading at this point. It is just too silly to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
assholes + drama

i am soon giving up on reading this story if the assholey characters keeps appearing all the time freaking tired of so many assholes and so much uneccesary drama i actually quit reading an webcomic cus it has too much unecceceray drama. if this keeps up i will end up punshing my screen because of the assholes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Would like to chime in here

Loving it so much, nowhere near enough assholes in stories and you have a gift for writing such satisfactory ones.

Looking forward to reading on and enjoying their further sufferings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES