All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 19'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockalmost 14 years ago
Keep up the good work

Nice addition to the series I can't wait for the next chapter.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Poor Anthony

He is everyones bitch it so seems... poor guy getting dragged this way and that. Probably running low at self esteem at this point if he has any left?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
say what?

Who the hell was Che Guevara?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Little Obsessive...

She's angry now. Haha! The past few chapters have actually made me laugh quiet a bit. I'm not sure if that was your intention but it makes the story even better.

I love your stories, if you stop writing I'll have to come find you and lock you in my basement with a computer with Microsoft Word.

Just kidding....or am I? You'll never know....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

anon 12 5 12. i love you. you the man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i find...

your imagination/creativity to be literally "off the scale" - thanks!

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Ah, so what the hell happened to the jar? Unless I *completely* missed something, Anthony fucked Volna's face, and then blew his load over the edge of the balcony. At no point did he touch the jar. So how did it get knocked off and onto Kadae?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1062 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES