All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 21'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockalmost 14 years ago
Not Bad

It was an interesting continuation of the story the only problem is that it was such a long time between chapters that I had to go back to Ch 20 to refresh my memory as to what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
something wrong??

if you need time take it. just know you're one hell of a writer.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
don't worry about it

Just let it go at its own pace. You have a lot invested in this story and it would be a shame to rush it now. I have been following this for a while and it is very original and interesting. It is nice to see some of the other character's perspectives. I'm looking forward to more, maybe dealing with the succubi and where they are. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
plz plz plz

PLease wite SoOOONNnn this story is awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need moar soon

VERY soon. It's been a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wonder

Will you be continuing your series, Galloglaich? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one waiting for my dose of the drug that is your writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take all the time you need.

Writing is a tool and a craft, like any tool it must be sharpened, like any craft it can be mastered but both of these take time to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
its cool

a chapter doesnt need to have sex in it to be good just keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lots of potential but too many tendrils

Kan stared at her arousal for the longest time before slapping it as hard as she could.

"You're Anthony's," she spat angrily. "You wait for him to touch you, and nobody else." Ok! That ending was funny...creepy as fuck but funny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES