All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 24'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BainsidheBainsidheover 13 years ago
As always it is wonderful

I really liked this and all of your chapters. As to the question of sex, if you feel that you don't think it is good enough then don't. However, I like the feel and the different aspects that you bring up. In my mind they are demons, so who is to say what is normal for them. I just like that you tell enough about it, but allow my imagination to fill in the rest. Again as before thank you for writting.

Bainsidhe

KamattlockKamattlockover 13 years ago
I love this story

I love how you have written this story so far and if you think there should be the occasional sex scene in it then put it in. The characters and the story so far have been very good and I have enjoyed reading all of the chapters so far I just wish there wasn't such a gap between chapters but I understand you can't just write a story that is this complex in a few days it takes time to write. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do what is right.

What you wrote so far seems perfect to me. The sex may not seem to you to be as good as it should be. But sex in a dark alley way with a stranger is different from sex with a lover in your bed. Sex while they're in a hurry to rescue their friends will be more hurried like you have been showing it to be. These characters have taken on a life of their own and if they choose to have sex let them have sex. If they wouldn't have sex in that situation don't force it. You can't force these characters into a mold anymore because they change and evolve based on the experiences they had. So just write what is right!

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 13 years ago
Finish the story adding sex where apropiot

But end it with a reverce gang bang on Jack and Anthony!

Well, that's this one's opinion anyhow...

manyeydhydrafanmanyeydhydrafanover 13 years ago
get the stories in quicker

im not in such a good mood because manyeyedhydra stopped writing on the site he never finished succubus summoning 201 series read succubus summoning 101 first if you read though

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm

put more sex scenes in it defianatly, try to hurry up the seige and maybe have something happen with dalaria, then gangbang with the wedding at the end? and maybe nyx should be a little more involved u kinda feel sorry for her at some points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I feel that you should portray Anthony a little more cause this is his war too,I want to see Anthony develop more,I want you to touch more on his relationship to Volna and possibly give him another demon maybe Dalaria , cause she is such an interesting character.I feel that this story has grown in scope where there isnt so much a main character but a ensemble cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My vote is to keep including sex for the remaining chapters. It's been a fairly integral part of the story so far and I would feel like something would be missing if Jack got to see Elassa, Niaf, and Fain again with no sex involved.

FantasticJackFantasticJackover 13 years ago
Both!

I like the honeymoon gang-bang idea. I mean Jack can handle a good deal more pleasure by now. Heep it on! But until we get to the end, keep the sex a necessary part of the plot. That's what works for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Great new chapter love that they are at the battle and I say yes to more sex

Double Down Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read as always

Personally I don't read this story for sex. The characters and the story itself are the main attraction. But a hell without sex is sort of not what we mortals expect. So if you decide to not include the sex scenes - it's okay, if you do decide to have them though, you can diversify them a bit, e.g. include the antiheroes like Dalaria having sex or the supporting characters, like the angel. Also, no need to finish up the story in a rush - the important thing for me (and other readers too probably) is to see it progressing, not to be able to read the "The End".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I don't read this story for the sex but the way it's been going on I would say it need more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Vote and Question

I, like all the other commenters, do not read this story for the sex, but a few all-comers gangbangs never hurt anyone. By the way, are we ever going to find out what on earth is so special about jack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful.

Beautiful.

The_EquillibriaThe_Equillibriaover 13 years ago
vote and comment

i voted you as you should be............

and about sex you ask.............ya it should contain both an ending and sex as well as love

you get what i'm saying right?

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

i dont know when you won but congrats

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 4 years ago
I just don't get it

The setting, the characters, the plot, it's all there, and it's interesting as hell. But it's all quite frankly a clusterfuck. Like cutting out different letters from different magazines and putting it all together to form a message. What has me scratching my head is how people are praising it to high heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1063 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES