Centaur Mating Run

Story Info
Thundering Hoof clan undergoes its annual mating run.
3k words
4.29
16.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

A/N: Gender and sex do not work as the same thing for centaurs. Stallion and mare are their sex, and mean nothing to their overall roles in a clan aside from mating. They choose how to present themselves once they reach a certain age, telling others how to refer to them. They may take potions to better present themselves properly, but most are comfortable with their bodies and do not do this.

Wreathes of summer flowers decorated nearly every entryway in the village of Thundering Hoof clan. Centaurs of the clan were all preparing for the mating run. Eligible mares donned ceremonial bracelets around their legs and wrists and some tied their tails into a tight bob. Some went further to tie their manes so the more aggressive stallions couldn't grab them as easily.

Kyron had painted his chest already with yellow and red paint given to experienced mares who had foaled previously. His nipples were painted yellow, with streaks expanding out like rays of light. It was meant to summon milk to his chest for feeding his foal.

He used a red-orange paint mixture to draw lines and interlocking circles the way Galessa had showed him. The symbols would ensure he would birth a strong warrior to protect the clan.

Others would paint for speed or magical prowess in their wombs, so that they could provide hunters or healers. Every centaur did as they were instructed by the priestess, as she saw what the clan needed most.

The red roan centaur was already in heat, but this afternoon would mark the peak of it. He already believed himself ready to take a stallion's seed, but he knew to wait until the run. It had taken so much effort not to flare his sex the last few days. His body ached for a cock in it.

Kyron stood as soon as he had finished painting his body. He washed his hands in a wooden basin, staining the water orange with his body paints. The final touch was his horns. He streaked red along each tine with a cloth until he was satisfied they were painted properly. Finally, he was ready for the run.

Other mares were exiting their huts as well, all freshly painted with various pigments. Green meant a mare was new to the run. Extra care was taken with them, but they were also frequently sought after in the beginning. Blue meant this was their last year. They were either getting too old or preferred to hunt or protect rather than foal again.

Kyron followed the crowd toward the edge of town, eventually meeting a fellow mare he was quite close with. Asir had used red to paint twisting, barbed lines around nyr arms- painting for a strong-willed foal capable of using magic.

"Are you excited," ne asked as they came together in line.

"Of course I'm excited! I've been waiting two years to be bred again. It didn't help that Casodiem was teasing me all last moon with his-- well, you know," Kyron blushed.

"I know quite well," Asir said with a sly grin. "I caught you two more than once."

Kyron swatted at his friend, but the mare pranced a few feet out of reach with a laugh.

"Don't be shy. All the others are jealous he latched onto you like that. They all want him to breed them, what with how big he is. You'll be talk of the clan for the next few moons, I'm sure of it."

"I'm sure I'm gonna stab you in the backside if you don't keep quiet," Kyron chuckled. 

Casodiem was a big blue roan stallion with long, sharp horns and an even longer cock. Ever since Kyron's last foal went into training, they had been flirting back and forth. All last moon, Casodiem had been mock-mounting him whenever they were alone.

As the mares lined up between a pair of short fences, he caught the eye of his stallion. Casodiem's dark skin and fur were painted with a striking gold. Lines on his chest marked him as an aggressive stallion. It was a warning to mares and stallions alike. He knew no other mares had to worry about the stallion.

Casodiem made it clear he had eyes solely for Kyron.

They shared a look between each other before their attentions were commanded by the priestess.

Galessa was a small brown stallion with streaks of grey throughout her fur-- a sign of her many years serving the clan. Her stones had been removed after becoming a priestess. She rattled her staff to get the ears of the last few centaurs talking amongst themselves.

She cried out to the clan, "Thundering Hoof!"

Each centaur stomped one foot and responded in turn. They all moved their legs restlessly, eager for the run to begin.

"Today, mares run to challenge the strongest and fastest of stallions to breed them. Today, stallions run for the right to breed. Though you may come to blows, I ask that you do not kill each other. Lives are only meant to be gained here, not lost or replaced."

Kyron spared a glance at his gold-painted stallion. He knew Casodiem would draw blood over a mare he wanted. Thankfully deaths during runs were incredibly rare, and most knew when to give up.

"Mares can deny any stallion they don't wish to breed with, but those participating in the run must be mounted by midnight. Am I understood?"

A chorus of "Yes, priestess" came from the crowd of mares. New mares were now antsy in the line. They shuffled their hooves, knocking into each other.

"May the sun guide you, may the fields stretch far ahead of you, and may you all find mates on the run," Galessa announced. As soon as she was out of the way, the line broke.

Mares began sprinting far ahead, and Kyron followed swiftly. A battle cry from the hoard of stallions behind them sounded the beginning of the chase. It could stretch for miles and miles out in one direction. He knew he would not be the furthest sprinter, but he already saw less experienced mares falling behind in the run.

Stallions were quick to overtake them, either mounting them immediately or fighting with each other over them. Watching centaurs with less endurance fall behind and get claimed made him even more excited. His hooves pounded through the grass, chest expanding with each heaving breath.

He inevitably ended up with the more senior mares at the head of the herd, red and blue paint mixing among their coats. It didn't take much longer for even some of those to slow and present for a stallion.

Kyron kept running, watching the number of stallions dwindle until there were only ten or so chasing the remaining mares.

Casodiem was among them, nearly leading the charge. His bulky body made him slightly slower than some of the lighter stallions, but he still thundered down the plains. Kyron broke off from the rest of the herd before he got too exhausted. He began to veer left, and behind him followed other centaurs looking to mate.

He slowed a bit, but made sure Casodiem knew he would need to work for it still. A jab on his ass made him buck in surprise. He turned his head to see a rowdy black stallion named Evanos just behind him. She had no clue that just behind her was Casodiem, chasing them both down with sexual fury in his eyes.

She made another jab at his backside, and he had no choice but to follow her directions. He separated away from the other mares by a good several side-lengths. A few more stallions followed them hoping for an easy prize in him.

Kyron bucked at her as she tried to push him down. He would not present to her unless made to do so.

As it turned out, Casodiem was even less willing to let Evanos have his mare. He caught up to her and used his weight to knock her out of the way. She fell back with a grunt of anger and tried to fight back, but he had the lead now.

Kyron turned back to watch him gaining on him. He grinned and kept running. Casodiem had more competition to fight off before he knelt for him. He could see the desire building in him. His muscles bulged and flexed under his painted blue roan fur as he chased him further and further away from the run.

Another stallion came up, but Casodiem in his frustration swung his arm out, hitting nym square in the face. Ne stumbled and reared, then swung nyr horns. They caught on his back, tearing the dark brown skin.

Kyron knew better than to feel bad for his potential mate. Casodiem would do much worse to nym if ne continued to follow. He kicked back against the attacks. Few kicks landed, but one that did sent the other centaur rearing. Ne snarled and kept running. They ended up neck-in-neck chasing their desired mare.

Kyron felt his energy drain and he began to slow his pace. Both stallions thought they would see victory now, and he wanted to see who would get the rights to mount.

Casodiem finally managed to gouge into his competitor's arm with his horns and knocked into nym, pushing nym away from Kyron until ne gave up and turned tail, bleeding from their chest and arm.

The one that remained on his tail was Ganys. He was of near equal size to Casodiem, which made Kyron even more interested to see them fight.

He finally relented and slowed further. His legs were tired, and he wanted to be bred badly. Casodiem barely slowed until he was right on top of Kyron. His half-hard cock slipped further from under him and filled up with lust.

Ganys made one last push and threw himself between Kyron and Casodiem. He gave Kyron a firm slap on the flank and turned to his competitor.

Casodiem reared and tried to hit Ganys, but he was met with the other stallion's hooves. They locked onto each other, pawing with the sharpened tips of their hooves and swinging their horns. They clattered together, barely missing each other's faces.

Kyron watched with glee as the muscular stallions slammed into each other. Their cocks bobbed with each collision. Ganyr stabbed at his throat and ended up with a horn on either side of his neck. He used the momentum still to push him backwards. He reared once more before Casodiem could recover and came down on his back. The blue stallion was stunned for a moment and Kyron wondered if he was actually going to win the fight.

Ganys seemed equally incredulous at his good luck. He sneered at Casodiem and stamped his hooves into the ground.

Casodiem turned on his back hooves and charged Ganys with his horns parallel to the ground. The foolish stallion went to rear so he could kick his opponent. Instead, it aided Casodiem. His horns struck true into the stallion's belly.

A scream echoed across the grassland as Ganys went down. The wounds would not be deadly, but they were enough to drive off the now-injured stallion. Ganys pulled himself to his feet gingerly and turned with his head down submissively. He fled from Casodiem lest the winner take his presence as yet another challenge.

Kyron got into position, hind legs locked and spread to present his backside to the hot, hard stallion.

"Got you," Casodiem growled as he pounced. His front legs came down on either side and gripped Kyron's flank. He pressed his chest to the back of Kyron's and bit down on his neck. Casodiem's cock rubbed back and forth against his wet hole.

One hard thrust from the stallion sent half the length into Kyron. He cried out and nearly lost his balance as he felt the massive shaft split him open. It made wet noises as it awkwardly slid in and out. When Casodiem finally found his rythm, it was rough and hard.

"Oh stars, Cas! You're so b-big," Kyron gasped. His mate grunted and bit down harder. His stones slapped into the lips of Kyron's sex repeatedly. "Ah! Don't stop, oh stars, harder!"

Casodiem complied, his thrusts growing near-violent as he pounded Kyron's hole. He grabbed Kyron tightly with his arms to hold him still for the rough mating. A mess of fluid frothed between their bodies.

Kyron moaned like a new mare being taken. It was relief for his heat, and satisfaction after having his lips teased by that thick cock for so many moons. He quivered as each thrust pushed deeper into him, reaching for a place to spill Casodiem's seed.

"You're mine," he snarled, "My mare to mount. I'll not let anyone else have you as long as you run." His legs gripped tighter around the middle, keeping Kyron from escaping his incoming load-- not that he had any intention to.

Casodiem was close. It was mere moments after his declaration that he lost his pace and slammed in thrice more. On the third thrust, he stilled deep in Kyron. The mare whimpered and stomped as he felt himself fill up. It was burning hot and heavenly. His mate's cock jerked with each shot of cum, so hard he could feel it rub against his sensitive walls.

The stallion stayed mounted until long after he'd finished breeding Kyron. His grip turned gentler and he released the bruised and near-bleeding skin of Kyron's neck. It was only when he could stay inside no longer that Casodiem let his cock slip out of the sloppy mess it had made. He dismounted his mare and came up on Kyron's side. They pressed close together

"Never going to let another stallion have me, are you?" Kyron was teasing in his tone, but Casodiem still swatted his flank.

"Not while I can fight. You're a prize, Kyron, one I don't intend to surrender. I said it already, you're mine." He nuzzled up against Kyron's ear, nosing at the short, soft fur of its back.

Kyron hummed happily. He could be happy belonging to Casodiem. It wasn't common for most centaurs, but some would choose one mate rather than letting the run decide for them.  He hadn't expected anyone to propose such a thing to him, since his previous years had all been different mates that mounted, bred, and left to find another mare to steal.

"I'll be yours," he agreed. Kyron trembled as teeth latched onto his throat again. Casodiem clearly wanted to ensure every stallion knew he would be off-limits.

"Yes you will," Casodiem murmured.

"Perhaps you should take the first step of ownership and ensure your seed stays," Kyron said, wiggling his hindquarters.

"Naughty mare. Already your heat is back?"

Kyron nodded bashfully as Casodiem pulled away.

He felt the stallion run is fingers along the dripping slit, catching what tried to escape. They pushed into his hole suddenly and he nearly bucked in response. Casodiem made a half-hearted effort to clean up the white fluid pouring out.

"Seems I'll need to replace it. After all, we don't want to risk anything." That was the only warning Kyron received before he felt the stallion land on his back again.

"Yes, don't want to risk it," he agreed breathily.

Casodiem quickly found his mark and he began working to replace the lost seed instantly. Of course, much more fell out from the force of his thrusts. It fell onto the grass in thick strings that splattered onto both of their hooves.

"Good mare," he huffed as he worked his hips. Kyron moaned and braced his front legs.

He couldn't hold his chest up any longer. He placed his hands down on his bent legs and gasped as he took a second pounding from the massive stallion cock.

It was even more sensitive the second round, as Casodiem's cock returned to its flared state even quicker. It dragged along his inner walls, making him squirm and moan. He couldn't stop the spurt of slick that shot from his hole. It spilled down Casodiem's sheath and stones.

His ears pinned back in embarrassment. His mate seemed unbothered, though. In fact, it spurred him onward. He cried out in pleasure as the pace ramped up. His thrusts turned rough, and Kyron's hole squeezed around the thick length, releasing another gush that splattered on the ground noisily.

"Ugh, stars, you're even tighter. I can't-" he broke off and slammed their hips together so hard Kyron couldn't keep his balance. He went down on his knees from the force of it. It seemed to push Casodiem even deeper somehow just as he began to shoot his load. Seed poured from his cockhead in massive spurts. It flooded his hole with a wave of sensations. 

He nickered and pinned his ears back as his body gave one last squirt. He tightened around the pulsing length in his hole, making both of them shudder.

The stallion didn't stop grinding the entire time, rubbing his sheath against Kyron's lips as a reminder of his claim. Kyron's back legs trembled under the weight of his mate. He was not too much smaller than Casodiem, but the stallion was heavy on his back.

He was grateful when Casodiem slipped out and dismounted. His back legs gave out as well, and his entire body fell into the wet grass beneath him.

Casodiem let his cock retreat into his sheath, then laid beside him to stroke his shivering flank. He leaned into the affection, curling his hooves under him. The stallion wrapped his arms around Kyron's chest and cuddled against him.

"I will ensure you are always bred and taken care of. Our foal will be beautiful," Casodiem whispered. He used one arm to rub over the mare's belly, where his seed was no doubt taking root and preparing to grow new life.

The sun was a quarter of the sky from setting. Kyron and Casodiem would likely mate a few more times before midnight, but Kyron was tired from the run right now. He closed his eyes and leaned back into his mate.

They had all night to spend together, after all.

Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers