Bathhouse Breeding

Story Info
FTM lures a married man into a quick breeding session.
991 words
4.46
28.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormyFTM
StormyFTM
50 Followers

Avery stumbled as he slipped on a bit of lube on the floor as he came out of the small bathhouse room. The man who had just left a load in Avery's cunt laughed as the young boy slid into the arms of the man across the hall.

"Easy there, you need a place to sit down, buddy?" He wasted no time running his hands down the boy's back and pulling him closer.

Avery smiled and let the older man pull him into his room. This one was a good 20 years younger than the last, grey just starting at his temples in an alluring way. "Yeah, you got a few spare inches for me in there?"

"I got just what you need, baby." He shared a smile with guy across the hall and shut the door to the small private room. He pushed the young trans boy down on the narrow bed and pushed his knees apart.

Avery spread his lips for his new partner, "You wanna suck me off? Or you just gonna leave a quick load in my like the last guy?"

He leaned forward and lapped up some of the cum dripping out of the boy, "How many you taken already?" The boy's little cock was rock hard and throbbing when he took it into his mouth.

"Two in my ass and at least eight in my cunt. Might be more, I couldn't see all of theeEEEm." Avery's voice cracked as the older man latched on to his cock, his whole body quivering. "Which hole you gonna choose?"

"Well..." the stranger looked up sheepishly for a moment before resuming his work.

"Oh? You got two for me?"

He laughed and pushed Avery's knees back as he climbed on to the bed with him. "I uh... ok so. See, I've got this arrangement with my wife..."

Avery raised an eyebrow, "Do tell."

The older man blushed and reached for a condom. "Alright so I know how it sounds but I guess we've got one of those open marriages. But just so we could do some... experimenting with the opposite sex you know. We hadn't really talked about, uh..." He gestured at Avery's dripping cunt, "you know."

Avery ran his fingers through the other man's chest hair, "Hey if it would make you feel better you can fuck me in the ass. I ain't trying to step on your marriage." He watched the stranger's eyes drift back to his cunt, "Then again, if that's hot for you... your wife'll never know if you fuck my boy pussy instead..."

He rolled the condom down onto his swelling cock before pinning the younger boy onto the cheap mattress. Slowly, he slid into him -- Avery's well used cunt offering him no resistance as he thrust in.

Avery moaned and rocked his hips up toward the stranger, meeting his thrust and driving him all the way into him. The older man was surprisingly rough, maybe letting his guilt drive him. Avery couldn't help but wonder, "You every been in another cunt? Or just your wife's?"

"This is my second." He hammered into the younger boy, "Fuck you feel so soft. I can feel all their cum in this little pussy." After a few minutes he could feel Avery's pussy quiver around him as the boy came loudly on his cock. He could feel the urge in him rising as well and he pulled our for a moment, teasing his head at the boy's entrance.

Avery reeled from his orgasm and ran his nails down the stranger's back, "Mmmm did you cum already baby?"

"No, I uh..." The older man paused and rested his head on Avery's chest as his cock hovered outside him for a moment. "Fuck I bet you feel so good raw."

They sat there in silence for several heartbeats while Avery waited for him to move. When he didn't, Avery could almost feel him shaking with something unspoken. He reached down and rolled the condom down ever so slightly. The older man moaned and started to fervently kiss his neck, so Avery rolled the condom the rest of the way off and dropped it on the floor. "I want you to breed me."

Avery watched the older man regress into something animal and he thrust his cock into him again. With nothing between them now, he tried to relax as the stranger started to hurt him a little with his enthusiasm.

The older man bit down a little on the boy's neck and earlobes as he worked out some old hungers on his cunt. "I'm gonna breed you. I'm gonna put a fucking baby in this slut pussy, is that what you want?"

"Do it. Fucking knock me up. I want you to put a baby in me and then go home and do the same to your wife."

He took hold of Avery's throat firmly, "You wanna talk about my wife little boy? You wanna run your mouth while I'm in this pussy?"

Avery ground his hips into the strangers, desperate to get him in as deep as possible. "Fuck!" Avery gasped, "Please I want it. I want you to breed my pussy!"

The stranger pulled Avery down hard onto his cock as his orgasm broke. He pressed the boys lips to his own and drained his balls into an already overflowing cunt. Avery whimpered against him as the older man took a few more savage thrusts into his aching pussy.

The older man held him there for several moments before he was finished and rolled off of him. Avery's chest heaved as he took a much needed deep breath and felt some of the stranger's hot cum run down to his asshole. Not wanting to stick around to the older man to process what he'd done, Avery kissed him lightly on the temple and left the room. He'd earned a bit of time in the hot tub.

StormyFTM
StormyFTM
50 Followers