All Comments on 'Centaur Mating Run'

by Nines35711

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok so that was bad.

Do another proof read before the uploading or find an editor.

Work on your world building and stick to the rules you set. We will ignore the fact there is a reason males are normally considered disposable as in primitive society's, our modern one as well, and used as hunter and cannon fodder. It only takes one male or two males to help repopulate a tribe. Or the fact the female have limited breeding life and they have to have as many foals as possible before the world kills them, so they won't waste time pretending to be male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite a not bad plotline your story is extremely hard to read due to no semblance of understanding sex and gender and pronouns. I don't have an issue reading about hetero or gay or trans or whatever - but at least make it make sense in grammatical terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was fine, there weren’t enough errors to disrupt the reading & the first commenter seems to have a problem with the premise - that’s on them, not you! very weird for them to be hung up on males and females when the whole story is built around the separation from human genders you named at the beginning. I thought it was an interesting framing with the run & the sense of competition.

kinkboikinkboiover 1 year ago

These other commenters don't understand your statement about sex vs gender, nor are they able to wrap their heads around neo-pronouns.

As a gay trans male, I loved it. I want to read much, much more in your world. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ftm here, very interesting to read this. I like how you did the nonbinary pronouns and didn’t explain it at the beginning. I know a lot about horses and it was super weird to see a mare with he/him pronouns.

It’s annoying how porn written by or about trans men bottoms draws a lot of dumb commenters that are always upset by transgender characters who have sex.

I think you would benefit from reading Valley of the Horses by Jean Aul. It’s extremely well researched, there’s a lot of sex scenes and sex rituals, and there’s transgender characters. I think this definitely has a lot of potential. I found myself more interested in the social dynamics of the herd than the sex. I think if you read the book and learn more about horses, this has the making of a very good sexy speculative fiction.

There’s a lot that can be explored with the gelding. The human equivalent would be eunuch. Your medicine stallion is technically a gelding, though her social status is roughly equivalent to hijara of Indian. I think there’s definitely room in the herd for Cis eunuchs.

Oh and for the transphobes out there: lions transition. Lions transition to lionesses by refraining from roaring. Lionesses transition to lions by roaring more. This works because the more a Lion roars the more testosterone is produced.

August_MistAugust_Mistover 1 year ago

Loved this story! I thought it was well written, sexy as hell, and a really interesting and cool set up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous