Center of Attention

Story Info
She gets all of their attention in this session.
1.1k words
4.33
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd of people sat watching the screen in the living room. They talked and chatted around her. The sounds of idle chatter and the game show were barely audible over the earplugs. She could hear the story clearly but slightly louder than the voices. The mask over her eyes prevented her from seeing what was happening around her. Occasionally she would feel their hands exploring her body, but it was always cut short by some unknown command. She was tied up and trapped in her position, and they ignored her outside those fleeting moments of contact. She was panting and just wanted to cum, but they only teased her body.

They had pulled up to the townhouse a few hours before. The people all wore masks and sat around a large central table. They greeted them as they walked in, and he took her to a back room. She had worn a simple outfit, something easy to get in and out of. His usual white box sat on the dresser, waiting for her to discover its secrets. Her Sir walked around her and began undressing her. He left small bites along her skin as he continued.

"Stay still for my pet." Was his one order to her.

He went to the box and pulled out the mask. A simple blindfold for her.

The silky fabric settled on her face, hiding the world around her. He held her hand up and placed the earplugs in her hands. Simple enough earbuds, and she inserted them herself. The soft sound of the audiobook started up. A story she had read before, the narrator started up. She liked this one, it was steamy, and she was already excited. She felt him pull her arms behind her after she had put the buds in and cuffed her hands behind her. The stiff cuffs laced from her wrists to her elbows. He next fastened a harness around her chest. The binding material conformed to her breasts and left her nipples exposed. It didn't restrict her breathing but made her keenly aware of every breath. Next, he laced a harness over her waist and around her thighs. He clipped something to it that went between her legs and over her heat. His hands teased her, and she felt him bite her collarbone as his finger traced around her mound. The leather blocks direct contact, but she can feel the ghost of his hand, and she moans in pleasure. He grips her chin, and she opens her mouth for him as he inserts the ball gag in her mouth. It clips around her head, and he ties her hair up so that it isn't the way. The last bit is her collar. The familiar texture locks around her neck, and she feels it click. He grabs the loop and leads her back into the living room.

The murmur of voices quiets as she is again led into the living room. She can hear appreciative chuckles and the heat of the peoples' bodies as they reach out and touch her. Their hands played with her nipples and explored her body. She moans as the hands caress her. The attention is both riveting and embarrassing as they continue. When they suddenly all pull away, she is panting and confused. Once again, she feels the tug at her collar and is walked forward. She can hear her Sir instruct her to climb atop the table she had seen in the center of the room. She crawls up, his hand guiding her, and she feels the cold press of the table on her legs. He helps her settle down, kneeling bound and gagged. On display for everyone present.

As she settles in and gets comfortable, their hands return. They explore her body, and she can hear their words. They praise her body and compliment her Sir, on having such a delightful Pet. She feels it as one works her through the leather between her legs, and someone bites lightly at her nipple. Her breathing speeds up, and she is getting into the pleasure, and once again, it stops without warning. On and on it goes.

Their conversations returned to idle chatter, and her story got to wonderfully steamy parts. Their attention is drawn to her and away again without warning. The story is ramping up, and she is whimpering as they repeatedly bring her to the edge of release but never allow her to reach it.

Suddenly she feels her collar being tugged once more. Hands guide her forward, and she is now face down on the table. Her ass is in the air, and they slide a pillow under her belly. She is begging "please" into her gag, knowing they can't hear her words. She feels it as the leather piece between her legs is finally unclipped. Her hips are moving on their own as the narrator describes how the main character is being fucked.

The hands once again begin to touch her all over. Feeling her body but avoiding her heat. The slap of a hand on her ass makes her moan and laugh with the rush of the feeling. Her ass starts to wiggle in the air as she begs for release. The feel of something cold traces across her ass. The chill of the object sends electric shocks through her as it dances along her skin. She feels it as it slowly starts to slide into her, the feeling pushing her right over the edge. The hands keep her upright as the plug slowly fills her ass. She feels the base of it slide in and start to pulse as she continues to moan. The feel of a body climbing up behind her makes her begin to laugh again as the man slides his cock into her pussy. The feeling of him bumping up against the plug is too much. Another set of hands undoes the gag in her mouth. The feel of a hard cock on her lips as the man takes her from behind, pushes her beyond her senses. The men take her from both sides as she feels other hands playing with her breasts. The sound of their moans grows loud over the audiobook as they start to speed up. She felt them pull back before they finished inside of her.

She feels the plug pulled out before she hears her Sir tell her, " You are such a wonderful Pet." The feel of his hands on her hips as he presses into her ass is too much. The feeling of him sliding into her causes her mind to go blank as he begins to fuck her. The feel of him sliding in and out of her sensitive ass, his hand grasping her hair, once again sends her mind into a haze of pleasure. Their hands still feel her as she feels him slam once more into her and start twitching as he fills her.

She hopes this isn't the end of their games today.