Center of Attention: The First Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still following the written instructions, he said to Susie that now she had a choice. Did she want the nipple clamps removed? If she chose removed, Bill would lick her clit until she came, and Penny would yank the clamps off her nipples with one violent jerk as she came. If she said to leave them on, they would stay on to the end of round two and then be removed in the usual way, releasing the pressure before taking the clamps away.

Susie considered. Coming would be nice. But she suspected that yanking the clamps off would be terribly painful. The clamps would grip more and more tightly as Penny pulled on them until the force of the yank overpowered the force of the grip. And if Penny didn't get them all the way off in one yank, she would have to repeat the process. On the other hand, the end of round two was six more turns away, and the first turn in round two had taken quite a while to complete. She said to yank them off.

Bill lay on his belly between her legs and put his tongue to work on her clit. Sometimes up and down her slit, sometimes probing with his tongue into her vagina, sometimes working on her pussy lips, but over and over coming back to her clit and licking there. Susie's breathing got faster, and then she began to moan. Penny saw that she was close to coming and got herself ready, taking a firm grip on the chain between the two nipple clamps.

Finally Susie shouted out something unintelligible, bucked her hips, and tried to jerk herself away from Bill's tongue. Penny yanked on the nipple clamps as hard as she could. The clamp on the right nipple pulled off, and Susie screamed. But the clamp on the left nipple was still firmly attached. Penny changed her angle to put all the force directly on the left nipple and yanked again. The clamp came free, and Susie screamed again.

Alan began to clap, and the whole group applauded, except for Penny. Penny was saying, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." Susie said nothing as she came down from her orgasm and her surge of pain. Finally she said, "Don't be sorry. Those were the rules, and that was my choice; you didn't do anything wrong. And it was so intense. Yes it hurt, but it made my orgasm so much more intense. Thank you, I think."

Now it was Penny's turn, and she rolled a 2--another number likely to carry an extreme task. Now it was Penny's turn to stand in the center of the group and strip while everyone watched. She pulled down a zipper and then pulled her dress off and over her head in one fluid motion. As the slits all the way up her thighs and hips had suggested, she was naked underneath. Her pussy was waxed and perfectly smooth, with nothing peeking out from her slit. Her breasts were about average in size, firm and well shaped, and her nipples were already erect. Bill remained naked; once your clothes came off in this game, they never went back on.

Penny needed Bill's help for this task, and she told him what to do. He sat on the edge of the recliner--actually on a large towel that Barbara had draped over the seat of the recliner. Someone retrieved the lube from the dining room table, and Penny lubed his cock. It had not gone down very much from when he fucked Susie and licked her clit, and lubing it brought it quickly back to full attention.

Susie backed up to Bill and sat on his cock; he pushed it into her ass and she gradually pushed herself all the way down on it. They leaned back in the recliner, but he didn't stroke in and out. He just left his cock all the way inside her like a living butt plug.

Susie spread her legs wide and Penny knelt between them, and licked Susie's clit thirty times. She wasn't so fearful of licking pussy any more, but she still wasn't as enthusiastic about it as the guys. She was quick and direct, licking the clit with short strokes, not stretching things out and not exploring all over Susie's pussy. But Susie had just finished coming and was still on the edge; by lick 25 or so, Susie was coming again. Impaled on Bill's cock, she couldn't jerk away. Penny carefully licked her five more times as Susie squealed and tried without success to escape.

They helped Susie climb off of Bill's cock, and then Bill and Penny lay on their backs on the bed. It was time for Susie to say thank you. She licked Penny's clit 35 times, putting some passion and variety into it. Then she sucked Bill's cock ten times, taking him all the way in to her mouth, deep throating him each time, and then all the way back up, where she licked all around the head of his cock. Her ass was clean from the enema, but even so, there was a bit of an asshole smell on his cock, and she thought about where the cock had just been as she sucked and licked. When she finished, Bill went to the bathroom and washed his cock in case it later had to go into someone's pussy.

Jerry rolled a 4, and now it was his turn to stand in the middle of the group and strip while they all watched. He was a smaller man than Bill, and his cock was smaller than average, but he was fully erect and needed no extra sucking. There had been plenty of arousing scenes by now, and the Viagra was doing its job.

He lay on the bed on his back with his cock waving in the air. Susie knelt over him and helped slip his cock into her pussy. They fucked in that position for 25 strokes, while most of the group stood or knelt at the foot of the bed, behind Susie, watching her pussy swallow Jerry's cock and then let it nearly out again, over and over. And watching her asshole, still slightly gaping from Bill's cock, going up and down just above the pussy action.

When they finished the 25 strokes, Susie rolled off of Jerry, knelt between his legs, and began to suck her pussy juices off his cock. Jerry begged her to be careful; "don't make me come," he said. He managed to hold it in while she got his cock clean.

Elaine rolled a 5 and took her turn stripping for the group. Under the dress she was wearing a tiny push up bra and a tiny thong that was really just a G-string. She was perfectly shaped and proportioned within her petite frame, with somewhat dark Mediterranean skin and erect brown nipples. She had a small landing strip above a shaved pussy.

Following the instructions, she retrieved a harness and strap-on cock from the dining room table. The cock was life size, based on a reasonably well endowed guy; it was not an oversize monster like some strap-ons. Susie lay on her back on the bed, and Elaine, in missionary position, pushed the strap-on all the way into her pussy. Elaine didn't stroke; she lay there passively as she and Suzie French kissed ten times. Then Elaine bent her head down and sucked each nipple ten times. She made a show of it.

Then they switched positions and Elaine removed the strap-on. Susie showed her gratitude by sucking each of Elaine's nipples five times and stroking Elaine's clit with her fingers twenty times.

Alan rolled a 6, and the instructions said to keep his clothes on. He had read the rules carefully and he knew that this was ominous. The odds of losing his clothes in round three were not good, and there was a special punishment for anyone still dressed at the beginning of round four.

He retrieved a Wartenburg Wheel from the dining room. The stainless steel wheel turned freely at the end of a handle, and all around the circumference were sharp steel spikes sticking straight out. The wheel was actually a medical device, used to test reflexes and nerve sensitivity. It was stimulating, and mildly painful, when rolled over a person's skin. How painful depended on how hard the person rolling the wheel pressed, and the sensitivity of the places where he rolled it.

He started at the sole of Susie's foot, worked up and between a pair of toes, over the top of her foot and up her leg. Sometimes he pressed the wheel into her skin as he rolled it, and sometimes, he didn't. He continued up her leg, over the side of her belly, and up to her shoulder. Then up her neck and up her cheek on one side, across her forehead, and down the cheek and neck on the other side.

Then he rolled it all around her breast on that side. Finally, and following the instructions, he came to her nipple. He rolled it back and forth across her nipple ten times, pushing down pretty hard on the second five. Then he moved to the other breast and did the same thing to the other nipple. Susie was making odd little sounds that sounded more like pain than pleasure.

Then he rolled it down over her belly and through her belly button and on to her pussy lips. Up and down and side to side on her outer lips, ten times, again pushing down hard towards the end. Susie was squirming and whining now. Still following instructions, he pulled her lips open and rolled the spikes into the inside of her pussy. Up and down and back and forth ten times there, and then up to her clit. Back and forth, squarely across her clit, and now Susie was crying out in pain. Alan pushed harder for the last five, and she cried out more loudly. Finally, it was over.

Barbara rolled an 8, and her instructions also said to remain dressed. She had not studied the rules as carefully as Alan, and she didn't know what this likely portended. She retrieved a violet wand from the dining room and zapped Susie on every fleshy part of her body--on the soles of her feet, her calves, her thighs, her belly, her butt cheeks, all around her boobs while avoiding the nipples--randomly turning the power level up and down as she went.

Then, she turned the power on high and zapped each nipple ten times, provoking sharp reactions from Susie. She zapped Susie's outer pussy lips ten times, getting even stronger reactions. Finally, she inserted the wand as far as it would go into Susie's vagina, and zapped her insides three times. And all three times, Susie screamed.

Fred rolled a 9 and got to stand in the center of the group and strip. His erect cock was maybe a bit larger than average; his ass was notably tight and muscular. Susie lay on her back on the bed and Fred knelt above her in a 69 position. He lowered his cock to her mouth and lowered his mouth to her pussy. The rules called for 25 sucks on the cock and 25 licks on the clit, and then for switching positions and doing it all over again.

They were both already aroused, and fifty strokes of her mouth on Fred's cock was a lot. Susie raised her head to take him deep as he pushed into her mouth on his down stroke. She tried to deep throat him on every stroke, but he didn't always cooperate with that. She used lots of tongue as he pulled out on his upstroke. He licked all around her pussy, inside and out, trying to end every stroke on her clit.

After 25 strokes, they switched. He lay on his back on the bed, she knelt over him, and they began counting the second 25 sucks and licks. Suzie was in control now, and she deep throated him on every stroke. After about ten licks, she began to come, and she came spectacularly. Fred kept licking, and she lifted her hips away from his mouth until her clit could take some more.

Fred and Susie had been sexual partners for years, she knew the signs, and she could tell that he was also getting close to coming. Fred of course knew it too, and at stroke 17, he shouted for her to stop. "Take a break or you're going to make me come."

But in that moment, Susie wanted to make him come. She thought that she shouldn't have all the fun or all the submission. She kept sucking and kept using her tongue. She had only eight strokes to go, but she could make them intense. Fred tried to wriggle away, but he was on the bottom and she was on top; there was no where for him to go. At stroke 24, he gasped and spurted three huge ropes of cum into Susie's mouth. The group applauded. She opened her mouth wide to show the group his cum, and then swallowed it all. Susie reminded him to finish the 25 licks on her clit.

Men were not supposed to come before the finale. The penalty for coming early was severe: 25 strokes on the ass with a wooden paddle and 25 strokes on the cock and balls with a heavy flogger. The penalty was obviously designed to deter. Whoever created the rules had apparently feared that guys who came might not be able to perform for the rest of the game.

They took Fred back to the living room and moved the coffee table out of the way. He stood in the center of the room and they put cuffs on his wrists and ankles. They cuffed his ankles to the two ends of a 36-inch spreader bar, putting his feet wide apart and letting his balls and his now soft cock hang down freely between them.

Ideally at this point, they would anchor his wrists to a hook in the ceiling. But no one yet knew if they would ever play this game more than once, so Alan and Barbara had not yet installed a hook or decided what room to put it in. Instead, they attached chains to his wrist cuffs. Alan and Barbara held the ends of the chains and pulled his arms straight out on either side, well away from his body.

Susie wasn't tied down; she came in to watch with the others. She smiled shyly at her husband. He knew she had done it on purpose, and he had a pretty good idea why. At home, he was always the dominant and she was always the sub. She likely had plenty of punishment coming in rounds three and four. Occasional turn about might seem like fair play.

Fred was a dominant, not submissive. He was into all sorts of sexual novelty, and this punishment had at least that attraction. He figured it would be unpleasant, but it was all part of the game. He had been the one who discovered and proposed the game. He had proposed it knowing that he would have to take his turns as the sub, and when that happened, he would get a lot more punishment than this. He couldn't really be mad at Susie, and he wasn't. But he was thinking that there might have to be some consequences the next time they played at home.

Penny and Elaine were the next two women in the rotation, so they drew this task. The instructions with the rules said to "perform all tasks with intensity and passion; do not hold back." That might be easier with cock sucking than with paddling, but they would try. Penny took the paddle and stood behind Fred and to his left. Elaine took the flogger and stood in front of him and to his right. They were both right handed.

They took turns. Penny uncertainly brought the paddle down across both butt cheeks. Fred grunted and jerked forward. Bill said, "Come on Penny. You can hit him harder than that." Elaine stroked horizontally across his cock and balls. Fred only winced. Penny took a stronger swing, leaving a paddle imprint across Fred's ass. Jerry said to Elaine, "You need to step back a bit, hon. No, not that away; further to the side." Elaine moved further to the side and quickly saw the point; with her second stroke, the ends of the flogger's tails snapped across Fred's cock and balls.

Alan wasn't saying anything, and he certainly wasn't encouraging anyone to hit harder.

Penny and Elaine continued to take turns and continued to hit as hard as they could. Fred's cries of pain got louder and louder. After fifteen strokes, Penny began to ease up, and Elaine followed her example. No one urged them to resume hitting harder. There seemed to be an unspoken agreement that Fred had had enough. They finished out the 25 strokes on each body part but with less force than on the first fifteen. By the time they finished, Fred's ass was purple and his cock appeared red and inflamed. Nearly everyone was thinking that this game might be too much. On the other hand, fifty strokes was a lot more than most other instructions would call for.

* * *

They took Fred down and tied Susie up the same way, with legs spread wide, pussy wide open, and arms held out to the sides. She had seen what happened to Fred, and she looked nervous. On the other hand, she had enjoyed her sub experiences so far. She wanted to see what she could take.

Bill rolled an 8. His instructions said to suck each nipple five times, and then to hit each nipple ten times with the tip of a riding crop. He hit her pretty hard, and she pulled her body back in an effort to get away. But it was pretty clear that he had not hit her as hard as he could. And after Fred's experience, no one seemed to be urging that.

Penny rolled a 7. She was instructed to French kiss Susie five times while fondling her pussy. And then to whip her ass ten times with a heavy flogger. Penny laid on seven pretty good strokes, and then delivered the last three as hard as she could. Susie gave out some groans, but she wasn't crying or crying out.

Jerry rolled a ten, which promised to be more difficult. The instructions told Jerry to strip, but he was already nude--this was the dice roll that Alan and Barbara needed. Following instructions, he unhooked Susie from the spreader bar and led her to the bedroom. He sat on the end of the bed and laid Susie across his lap. His mostly erect cock pushed into her belly, just above her pussy. He fondled her pussy and clit, ten strokes, and spanked her ass with his hand--twenty swats on each cheek. He laid it on pretty hard, and by the end, her ass was red and she was gasping out a pained "Ah" with each stroke. He led Susie back to the living room and reattached her to the spreader bar; Alan and Barbara pulled her arms out to the sides again.

Elaine rolled a 6. This called for sucking each of Susie's nipples five times and then whipping her breasts fifteen times with a light, stingy flogger. Some of the tails caught her nipples on some of the strokes, but of course not all, not even nearly all. Elaine swung hard, and Susie was left with lots of red stripes across her boobs. But none of them looked like they would last very long.

Alan rolled a 5, which was not what he wanted. His task was to stroke Susie's clit ten times with his finger, and then beat her ass ten times with a wooden paddle. He did both with enthusiasm; she was moaning from the clit strokes and crying out by the end of the paddling. Her ass was beginning to look purple.

Barbara rolled a 9. This also called for ten finger strokes on Susie's clit, and by the end she was coming again. Then fifteen strokes on her ass with a cane. Susie's ass was in bad shape. It had already gotten ten with a heavy flogger, forty with a hand--twenty on each cheek--and ten with a paddle. Now fifteen with a cane on top of all that. Barbara laid them on well. Susie gasped at the first stroke, started crying out by the third, and was screaming after every stroke by number eight. But she finished.

Then Fred rolled another 9. Fred could do this task; no erection was required. But for Susie, it meant ten more welcome finger strokes on her clit, and fifteen more on her ass with the cane. After the clit strokes, Susie called "Yellow." Fred put down the cane. Susie said, "I really don't want to wimp out. But I'm not sure I can do this. Thirty with the cane is a lot, and I've already had so much."

Most of them understood by now that the game could be relatively easy or intolerably cruel, depending on the dice. No one wanted Susie tortured beyond endurance. But several of them, and Susie most especially, didn't want to make it easy to beg off. That could seriously undermine the point of the game.

After a bit of discussion, they had a plan. Fred would apply the cane full strength to her ass. At any point after the first five, Susie could call yellow again, and he would administer the remaining strokes on the backs of her thighs, sparing her ass. The backs of thighs are often highly sensitive, but at least they would be a fresh target, not already suffering from earlier damage.

Fred picked up the cane, stepped back, and hit her as hard as he could across the top of her ass. Susie cried out in pain, but well short of a full fledged scream. The top of her ass was still relatively untouched; most of the earlier action had been on the meaty part of her butt cheeks.