Center of Attention: The First Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred put the second stroke an inch lower than the first, and this time she screamed. The third went another inch lower, and another scream. He was getting into the well beaten part of her ass now. He continued to work his way down with the fourth stroke, and the fifth. Susie screamed each time. After the fifth stroke, Fred waited, but Susie didn't say anything. Finally Fred ask, "Do you want me to move to your thighs?" Susie said "No. I can do at least one more."

They continued in that pattern. One more each time was easier to contemplate than fifteen. Susie was sobbing continuously now, and screaming after every stroke. But every time, she said she could do one more. Fred continued to swing hard; he thought there was no need to ease up, because she always had an out. Susie took all fifteen on her ass, and the group applauded enthusiastically. Her purple ass now had thirty bright red stripes, all running together and crisscrossing in all sorts of ways. Fred decided they were even now; there was no need to retaliate at home for Susie making him come.

* * *

That was the end of round three. They unhooked Susie from the spreader bar, and took the chains off her arms.

Now there was an interlude before round four. Alan and Barbara were to be punished for still being dressed. It was obviously not their fault; it was one more random element in the game. The punishments for the two of them were similar, but also a bit different.

First, of course, they had to strip in the center of the group. Alan was well built and had the largest cock of the four men--a little bit long and a whole lot thick. Barbara had large breasts that stood up and out with little sag. The deep vee in her dress had precluded wearing a bra, but her boobs stood up without one. Her shaved pussy readily gaped open if she spread her legs even a little bit.

Alan lay on his back on the bed. His cock had softened, so Susie was instructed to use her mouth and get him hard. When he was fully erect, he looked porn-movie big. They told him to lube his cock and masturbate. All the way up over the head of his cock and all the way back down to the base counted as one stroke. He had to do twenty strokes, and he was not to come. If he came, he would get Fred's punishment for premature coming, plus the punishment for not getting his clothes off in the first three rounds. Everyone stood around the bed and watched him stroke himself twenty times. He paused after stroke twelve, and again after seventeen. But he finished all twenty without coming.

Then they moved him to the living room and tied him up as Fred and Susie had been, legs spread wide and arms out to the sides, with his large erect cock jutting out in front of him. Penny was to administer fifteen strokes to his ass with either a wooden paddle or a cane--her choice. She chose the cane. She figured that if Susie could take thirty on an already abused ass, Alan could certainly take fifteen on an ass that hadn't been touched.

She imitated Fred, laying on the strokes as hard as she could, and gradually moving down from the top of his ass to the bottom. Alan was yelling out in pain with every stroke after the seventh, but he never reached a full fledged scream. His cock was shrinking. His ass didn't look nearly as bad as Susie's, but by the end it had fifteen stripes that were obviously going to last for a while.

Now it was Barbara's turn. She lay on her back on the bed. Susie attached cuffs to her ankles, spread her legs, and hooked them to the spreader bar. They read her the rules; she had a choice. She could masturbate for twenty strokes on her clit, and then accept the same punishment that Alan had just received. Bill would administer fifteen strokes on her ass with his choice of the paddle or the cane. Or she could keep masturbating until she came, with her legs spread wide and her pussy gaping open, while everyone gathered round to watch. Would it be pain, or would it be embarrassment and possibly humiliation?

Barbara had worried about the pain from their first discussion of the game. What if she didn't find it at all arousing? She had watched what happened to Alan and all that had happened to Susie, and she was afraid. She chose the risk of feeling humiliated.

She started with the mandatory twenty strokes on her clit. Then she stroked her pussy lips, and then inserted two fingers deep into her cunt. It was soaking wet, and she added a third finger. She finger fucked her self vigorously for a few minutes, and then returned to her clit. She stroked it slowly and lightly at first, and then faster and more intensely as she began to pant. She could feel her orgasm building. She was close, but it just kept building. Finally, she came explosively. "Oh my God," she yelled, as she kept rubbing and kept coming. There was a burst of applause from the others as Barbara slowly came back to earth. The orgasm had far outweighed any embarrassment.

* * *

They stayed in the bedroom for round four. Round four called for combinations, with two and sometimes three players involved in every task. The dice were rolled for couples, not individuals. Bill rolled a 6 for himself and Penny.

Following instructions, Bill lay on his back on the bed. He was partially erect; Susie used her mouth to get him all the way up. Then she guided his cock into her pussy and lay down prone on top of him. They lay passively, not moving her pussy or his cock, but they French kissed continuously while Penny carried out her part of the task. Penny, who had so feared pussy licking, drew her third assignment to lick Susie in an intimate place. She pulled Susie's butt cheeks apart and licked her asshole twenty times, very hesitantly at first. But as Susie began to moan from her attentions, Penny got more into it.

Then Penny withdrew and lay on her back beside Bill and Susie. Susie rose to her knees. She lifted herself up and down, fucking Bill's cock for twenty strokes. Bill was struggling not to come and he succeeded, just barely he thought. Then Susie moved to Penny, French kissing her while she stroked Penny's clit for twenty strokes. Penny moaned with pleasure but didn't come. When they finished, Penny rinsed her tongue with antiseptic mouthwash in case she later had to lick another pussy.

Elaine rolled a 9 for herself and Jerry. Jerry sat on the edge of the recliner. Susie backed up to him and sat on his cock, which was already hard. She eased her pussy all the way down on his cock, and then they leaned back, offering the group maximum visibility of her pussy and his cock.

Elaine knelt in front of them with a Hitachi Magic Wand and turned it on as high as it would go. Susie rode Jerry's cock up and down for 25 strokes while Elaine followed her up and down, continuously pressing the vibrator against Susie's clit. The vibrations passed through Susie's pussy walls; Jerry felt them too. By the fifteenth stroke, Susie was coming, and coming hard. Elaine kept the vibrator pressed against her clit, and Susie just kept coming continuously.

Jerry was on the brink. At twenty strokes, he told Susie to stop, and she did. It probably wasn't fair, but she didn't have the same motivation to make Jerry come that she had had with Fred. And she had some regrets after seeing what happened to Fred. But Elaine kept the vibrator on Susie's clit through this pause. Susie squirmed and squealed, reducing the benefit Jerry was getting from his break. But he calmed down, and finally, he said they could start again if she went slow. Susie went up and down his cock another five strokes, still coming from the vibrator.

Now Elaine moved to the bed, and Susie took the vibrator. Elaine spread her legs, and Susie put the vibrator on Elaine's clit. The rules required only the vibrator on the clit, but Susie also leaned in, French kissed Elaine, and then sucked on her nipples. Elaine began moaning, and then cried out as she came explosively. There was no penalty for women coming. Susie kept the vibrator in place, as Elaine had done to her. Elaine kept coming, tried to roll away, and begged Susie to stop. As the others applauded, Susie finally turned the vibrator off.

Alan rolled a 7 for himself and Barbara. The directions said for Barbara to lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs. Alan had lost his erection when he was caned, so Susie had to suck his cock to get him hard. Then she knelt between Barbara's legs, with her ass and pussy in the air. Alan fucked her in the pussy for 25 strokes while she licked Barbara's clit for 25 licks. Nobody came.

Fred was up next, recruiting Penny to be his partner. He rolled a 6. Now there was a problem. His cock was completely soft, and he was supposed to put it all the way into Susie's pussy. Susie tried to get him up. She sucked him vigorously, and she licked all around the head of his cock. She couldn't deep throat him because his cock wasn't erect enough to reach that far. Jerry was giving Fred a hard time about not being able to get it up, which wasn't helping. Finally, when he was about three-quarters erect, he said, "Let's try."

He lay on his back. Susie knelt above him and tried to take his cock into her pussy. She was super wet, which helped. They managed to get his cock inside her pussy, and she pushed all the way down on it. For the second time, Penny spread Susie's butt cheeks apart and licked her asshole twenty times.

Then Susie tried to slide up and down Fred's cock. This didn't work very well; he wasn't hard enough and he kept falling out. This, of course, was the very reason he had been threatened with punishment for coming prematurely. Susie tried sucking him again and got him part way back up. He was not hard enough for them to fuck with Susie on top, but he was able to fuck her twenty strokes in missionary position. Then Susie said thank you by licking Penny's clit twenty times. Penny rinsed out her mouth again.

Because they played as couples in round four, they went through the rotation twice. Bill rolled a 7. Penny lay on her back on the bed and Susie knelt to lick her clit 25 times while Bill fucked Susie's pussy from behind, 25 strokes. Bill was hard enough to do that without Susie having to suck him first. Penny's clit had just been licked twenty times; 25 more had her coming well before Susie finished.

Jerry rolled yet another 7. This was the third 7 in the same round, so he had to roll again. He handed the dice to Elaine and said, "See if you have better luck." Elaine rolled an 8.

Jerry lay on his back on the bed. He was still hard from having nearly come on his previous turn. Susie slid his cock all the way into her pussy and then lay prone on top of him. Still following instructions, she raised her legs from the knees and waved her feet in the air. She and Jerry French kissed while Elaine sucked all ten of Susie's toes and licked between every pair of toes.

Then Susie rose up on her knees and moved up and down on Jerry's cock for twenty strokes. Fred said, "Come on Jerry; come for us." Jerry was getting close, but he wasn't in any immediate danger this time; he didn't ask Susie to stop. After Jerry's twenty strokes, Susie licked Elaine's clit twenty times. Another thank you gift.

Alan rolled another 8, and they repeated the same task. Alan was mostly but not entirely hard; Susie gave him a few sucks to get him all the way up. They French kissed with his cock in her pussy while Barbara sucked Susie's toes and licked between them. Then twenty strokes of pussy on cock and twenty licks of Barbara's clit.

Fred rolled a 6, the third 6 in this round, so he rolled again. This time, he rolled a 4. For that, he didn't need an erection. He and Penny sat side by side on the edge of the bed. Susie lay across their laps, with her ass and pussy on Fred's lap. Susie spread her legs far enough to provide access, and Penny fondled her pussy and clit, trying to make her come. Fred pulled a spiked glove on to his right hand. The glove had twenty sharp points, something like thumb tacks, sticking out of the palm and fingers. He was supposed to give Susie twenty swats on each butt cheek with the spiked glove.

He asked her, "Can you handle this honey?" Susie's ass looked awful. She had taken forty with a bare hand, ten with a paddle, ten with a flogger, and thirty with a cane. Forty more would be 130 strokes on her ass. Her ass was bruised and striped and mostly purple. The spikes on the glove would bite into all that. "I don't know," she said. "But I want to try. If I call yellow, can you move to the backs of my thighs?" Fred assured her that he would.

By the time they finished this brief conversation, Penny already had Susie moaning from the fondling of her clit. Fred brought the spiked glove down on Susie's left ass cheek. It was clear that he could have hit her much harder than he did, but no one objected. He did ten on the left cheek and then moved to the right, just as Susie began to come. He hit the right cheek harder during her orgasm, and Susie did not object. But she was yelling incoherently from the combination of pain and orgasm. He eased off again as the orgasm subsided. He finished ten on the right cheek and returned to the left.

He gave her five more on the left, not hard at all, and Susie said "Hold on a minute. Do five on the other side now, just like those." The order didn't matter; he did as she asked.

After five on the right, Susie said to stop again. "You've been holding back," she said. "It's not a real challenge. Do the last five on each side as hard as you can." Fred said, "Are you sure that's what you want?" "I think so," Susie said. "I'm at least sure that I want to try. And if Penny keeps that up, I'm about to come again. It could be a good combination."

Fred lifted his hand high and brought it down as hard as he could on Susie's left ass cheek. She screamed--and started to come. Fred hesitated, but Susie said, "Again. Keep it up. Green, green, green!" Penny kept stroking her clit. Fred swatted her hard four more times on the left. Susie kept coming and screaming. "Remember that you have your safe word," he said. "I won't stop unless you use it." Susie yelled "Green!" He moved to her right ass cheek and hit her there, five times as hard as he could. Then he stopped. Penny stopped playing in Susie's pussy.

Susie's ass looked worse than ever. There were spots of blood on both butt cheeks where some of the spikes had dug in. Barbara looked appalled. When Susie caught her breath, she said, "Oh my God. That was so amazing. It hurt like hell, but it was exciting. And what an amazing orgasm. Just an unbelievable combination."

Barbara said, "I can't believe you liked that. It looked and sounded awful. And your ass looks like shit only worse." Susie said, "I didn't like it; I loved it. You should try it sometime. I'm not sure I could take any more, but I'm so glad I didn't chicken out and call yellow. It's a real thrill to go all the way up to your pain limit and maybe just a little bit over. You don't know what your limit is until you try to max it out." Barbara just shook her head.

* * *

Susie rolled the dice one last time to choose between two versions of the finale. She rolled an 8. Even numbers meant that each couple would fuck on the bed while the others watched. They could choose any position they wanted, but the rules encouraged them to choose a position that would reveal the core of the action.

Bill and Penny went first. They spent a few minute kissing and fondling each other, but they were both highly aroused and they didn't need much foreplay. Bill soon lay on his back with his cock sticking straight up. Penny got over him on her hands and knees, spread her knees to open up a good view of her pussy and asshole, and slid her pussy down on his cock. She went all the way to his base--or he went all the way in to her pussy--in one stroke. Then she rode him up and down while the others stood or knelt around the foot of the bed to watch the action.

It didn't take long. Penny had begun to moan softly when Bill groaned and exploded into her. Bill stopped pumping in and out, because the head of his cock was too sensitive to continue. But he had no control over Penny; she kept riding him up and down, making him squeal and squirm under her. He finally begged her to stop. She said, "I haven't come yet. Give me your tongue." She lifted herself off his cock, climbed up to his face, and shoved her pussy at his mouth. He licked her clit as his cum rolled out of her and on to his chin and down to his throat. It took only a few licks before Penny began to buck and jump on his face and cry out in the intensity of her orgasm.

When she calmed down a bit, she put her mouth just below where her face had been and licked up all his cum. Holding it in her mouth, she moved back up to give Bill a deep French kiss. He kissed her back and they visibly tongued his cum back and forth between their mouths. Finally she swallowed what she had, and told Bill to do the same. And he did. They climbed off the bed and took a bow.

Jerry and Elaine went next. Jerry was already fully erect and Elaine was very wet; they also needed minimal foreplay. Jerry lay on his back and Elaine straddled him with her back to his face. She slid her pussy over his cock and leaned way back, supporting herself with her arms and her hands on the bed. This position nicely displayed all of her pussy from Jerry's cock in her vagina up to her clit and the top of her wide open slit.

Jerry pumped his cock in and out of her, and Elaine used her knees and thigh muscles to slide up and down on his cock. They managed to coordinate their movements so that he never slipped or fell out of her. Then Jerry reached one hand up and around Elaine and found that he could reach just far enough to rub her clit as she fucked him.

In and out, up and down, back and forth on her clit as everyone stared intently at Elaine's pussy and Jerry's cock. Elaine came first, moaning and gasping and shoving Jerry's hand away from her clit. Jerry was not far behind, spasmodically shoving as deep into Elaine as he could reach, and pouring loads of cum into her. As she lay back on top of him, his cock slipped out of her pussy and his cum poured out, rolling onto Jerry's cock and balls and down to his asshole and then the sheet. She rolled off him and they kissed and cuddled as they both calmed down. And then they were up and off the bed.

Alan and Barbara had foreseen the situation they now faced. Bill and Penny and Jerry and Elaine had already used the two most revealing sexual positions. Should they repeat one of those positions? Do something less revealing and effectively concede defeat in the informal competition to see which couple could be the most flamboyant? Or could they top the first two couples in some other way? They had whispered together as Bill and Penny had recovered and as Jerry and Elaine were just getting started. They had a plan.

Barbara lay on her back on the bed, and Alan lay on his stomach between her legs. He licked her pussy from bottom to top. He licked her pussy lips on each side and licked up and down the inside of her pussy and around the opening to her vagina. He stuck his tongue as deep inside her as he could reach and licked all around. Then he moved up and went steadily to work on her clit. Soon she was coming loudly, writhing on the bed, and trying to push Alan away. But he kept at it, licking her clit for another thirty seconds or so while she bucked and squirmed.

Then they switched positions, and the group thought they were about to see a blow job. Instead, Barbara took the lube and thoroughly lubed Alan's cock. She masturbated him with the lube, making his cock rock hard but being careful not to make him come. Then she put her head down on the bed and raised her ass high in the air.

Alan knelt behind her and licked her asshole a few times with his tongue. Then he squirted lube on, in, and all around her asshole. He covered his fingers with lube and pushed first one, then two, and then three fingers deep into her asshole and spread the lube all around. And finally he put his very thick cock where his fingers had been. He pushed in gently but steadily until he was all the way in, and then pumped steadily in and out.