Center of Attention: The First Game

Story Info
Four couples play a BDSM party game with a female sub.
12.8k words
4.5
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The people and events in this story are of course fictional. But the dice rolls are real. I did not choose numbers to advance the plot or to create excitement, irony, or drama. I wrote the pre-game conversations and tried to establish the characters first, and then I actually rolled the dice, and tried to imagine how my characters would carry out the resulting tasks. Any apparent coincidences are exactly that--coincidence.

The rules for both the male and female versions of the game are also up on Literotica. But it's more fun to play the game than to read the rules.

* * *

The four couples had been friends for several years: Alan and Barbara, Jerry and Elaine, Bill and Penny, Fred and Susie. They were all in their thirties and all still in reasonably good physical shape. They all had middle class or even upper middle class occupations. They met for dinner in restaurants and at their various houses. In the summer months, their favorite spot to meet was Alan and Barbara's house. Alan and Barbara had no children, and they had a secluded back yard pool where the group gathered nearly every weekend.

The skinny dipping had begun on a dare, late one night when most of them were about two sheets to the wind. They found that they enjoyed it and began to skinny dip regularly, soon enough in daylight and not just after dark. Then they escalated to remaining nude after they got out of the water and as they ate burgers and more on Alan and Barbara's pool deck. They confined any overt sexual contact to interactions between spouses. But there was a bit of accidentally-on-purpose bumping and touching in the water, and that was beginning to happen more often.

Fred and Susie had begun experimenting with BDSM that summer. They hadn't gone very far, because they hadn't told the others, and Susie wasn't ready to appear naked on Alan and Barbara's pool deck with stripes or bruises. But they both liked what they had done so far, and they both wanted to do more. Exposure was surely coming.

One night as the group ate and drank, naked on the pool deck, Fred somewhat hesitantly said, "I ran across something that you guys might be interested in." When the group encouraged him to go on, he said, "Well, do any of you know the website Literotica?" Jerry said he had heard of it but hadn't looked at it. Susie knew, because Fred had told her, but she didn't say anything. None of the others knew anything about it.

Fred explained. "Ordinary folks, amateurs really, send in erotic stories, and Literotica posts them on the web. The stories cover the gamut. Some are really well done, just super hot. Some are pretty awful. Most are in between, but on the whole, they're pretty good. Some are about romantic relationships and vanilla sex, and some cover just about every variant sexual practice and fetish you can think of. Some are pretty realistic; many are kind of exaggerated from what anyone would really do; and a lot of them would be completely impossible anywhere in the real world."

Elaine interrupted. "So you think we'll all be interested in some amateur porn site with no pictures?"

"No," Fred replied. "Well, you might be interested, and some of the stories do count as porn. Well, probably a lot count as porn. They offer some other pornographic stuff for a price; I think that's how they pay for running the site. And they do have some pictures. But that's not the point.

"The point is, what you might find interesting--or maybe not--is one particular story that I just saw on Literotica. But it's not exactly a story. It's the rules for a game called Center of Attention. I thought it sounded pretty hot. We're already comfortable naked together, and playing this game would sort of be the next step. Should I tell you about it?"

Elaine clearly remained skeptical. The three men were interested but tried not to appear too eager. Barbara didn't say anything. Susie knew what was coming and tried to be encouraging. "I at least want to hear about it," she said. And Penny spoke up. "I'm interested," she said. "Playing games naked could be fun."

"Well, it's kind of kinky," Fred said. There's a male version and a female version. You pick one person to be the center of attention. It starts out with just kissing and stuff, but it eventually gets into BDSM and threesomes. The center of attention is the sub, and everyone takes turns, rolling the dice to see what they have to do her. Or him. Everyone gets naked by the end, and everyone gets to come. The women can come over and over. Well, I guess they can always come more than once, but this game may make that pretty likely." He wasn't sure whether this was true, but he hoped it might arouse more interest among skeptical wives.

"We can change the rules if it gets too difficult, and there's no full intercourse with anyone but your spouse. I could send the rules to all of you, and we can see what everyone thinks."

Some of the group were hesitant, and some seemed eager. No one clearly said no. After some back and forth, they all agreed to look at the rules, and to discuss it on Alan and Barbara's deck the following weekend.

* * *

The partied again the following Saturday. After dinner, all of them nude and with drinks in hand, they gathered to discuss the game. Some of them had done internet research on BDSM. Two of them had learned for the first time that crops don't just grow in fields, and what a crop is in a BDSM context. Everyone was at least interested. It sounded hot. They got that pain in sexual contexts could be arousing and somehow associated with pleasure. Or so a fair number of people seemed to say.

But nearly everyone was also fearful. "So sexualized pain can be arousing, at least for some people. But what if it turns out not to be arousing for me," worried Barbara. Some of the others shared her worry. "And what if it's just too much," asked Elaine. "Some of those dice rolls call for 25 strokes with a whip or a cane--or even more. That sounds awful." Same-sex contact was an issue for several of them. Penny and Barbara both worried about licking pussy, and Alan, Jerry, and Bill worried a lot about sucking cock and possibly getting fucked in the ass in the version of the game with a male sub.

Finally, Susie said, "Look it. We're all being wusses. Let's play the first game with a female sub. You guys can deal with your same-sex hangups if we ever get that far. And not only that. I'll volunteer to be the first sub. We can see how good or maybe bad it is for me, and then we'll see who else is game to try."

That pretty much settled it. They continued to talk about hopes and fears, but Susie's offer was too good to pass up. They agreed that the first game would be in two weeks, and that Susie would be the sub. Barbara said that she might be just an observer; she would think about it. The rules actually provided for naked observers who didn't play until the very end. Penny still sounded doubtful about licking Susie's pussy, but she said that she would play.

Now that someone had volunteered to be the sub, most of the group was a lot more eager. They wanted to play the next weekend and not wait two weeks, but the rules had a long list of necessary equipment. It was all available on line, but they had to allow time for delivery and possible delays. They all agreed to chip in, and to order it for delivery to Alan and Barbara's house.

* * *

Two weeks later, Fred and Suzie stood in their bedroom. Fred was wearing slacks and a dress shirt. Suzie was naked. Her breasts were a nice but modest size, not at all large but certainly not too small. They were firm and well shaped, with pink nipples and no visible sag. Her pussy was completely shaved, and her inner lips poked out between the outer lips. That had always been a turn on for Fred; to him, it made her seem more exposed and it meant that he was seeing more of her sexual parts. He also eyed her nearly perfect ass in the mirror behind her.

As Fred fastened a leather collar around her neck, he asked, "Are you ready for this?" Susie said, "I think so. It's a little scary, more than a little. But I'm also totally psyched, and I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be." She paused, and then continued. "This is why you proposed the game. It's a chance to push my limits, and to let the others see some whip marks. Then if I show up later with more marks, we'll just say that it was so much fun for both of us that we had to keep doing it. Maybe that will help get them to try it."

As she said all this, Fred placed leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Then he helped her on with a floor-length robe and pulled the sash tightly around her. She was still naked under the robe. They went out the front door and got in the car. They were mostly quiet as Fred drove across town.

Fred parked in Alan and Barbara's driveway, and Susie got out of the car. There was nothing between her and the street, and another car could come by at any time. It was summer and the sun set late; it was still full daylight. But there were only ten houses on the street, which ended in a cul de sac; traffic was very light. The neighbors didn't know about the naked pool parties, but Alan and Barbara didn't think any of them would be too upset if they found out. Susie shucked off the robe and dropped it on the passenger seat.

Fred attached a leash to the D-ring on her collar, kissed her gently on the lips, and led her naked across the wide expanse of lawn. No cars came by. The front door was unlocked, and they let themselves in without knocking. Their six friends were in the living room, cocktails in hand. They were all fully dressed--or at least, they were all dressed. The three men were dressed much like Fred.

Barbara's dress was very short on the bottom and very low cut on the top, with a deep vee between her ample natural breasts. Penny's dress had a slit up one side all the way to her waist. Nothing but skin was visible at the top of the slit; probably she was wearing no panties, but at the very most, a thong with a very high waistband. Elaine's dress was a little less daring, but the skirt was short and the fit was tight; it nicely showed off her petite figure. The game rules suggested cocktail dresses on the revealing side, and the women had taken that seriously. And Barbara said she had decided to play. She didn't want to be the only one sitting off on the side, too afraid to try.

For Susie, being the only one nude in a room full of people wearing clothes was a new experience. It felt very different from everyone being nude together on the pool deck. She was already the center of attention and no one had done anything to her yet. Her nipples stood up as big as they had ever gotten. She got a drink, and they all snacked from the buffet in the dining room. They chatted amiably, mostly about unimportant things; no one mentioned what they were all about to do. But everyone kept an eye on Susie, no matter who they were talking to.

At last Alan clinked on his glass and suggested that they begin. The men moved the living room furniture toward the edges of the room, and they moved a large recliner from the den to Alan and Barbara's bedroom. The women cleared the buffet. They left some of the food and drink out on the kitchen counter, but no one went back to eat much once they started the game. Alan and Barbara began laying out on the dining room table all the equipment they had bought--a whip, a paddle, a cane, three kinds of nipple clamps, and a whole lot more. Susie made a last trip to the bathroom. She had had an enema at home, before she showered and put on her makeup.

All the men had taken a Viagra or a Cialis before they arrived. Erections were encouraged, early and often. They were sometimes required.

Alan and Barbara brought in a coffee table and placed it in the center of the living room. Susie lay on her back on the table. She hung her arms over the sides of the table, and spread her legs so that her calves and feet could dangle over the sides. Alan and Fred used a set of double-ended snap hooks to attach the D-rings on her wrist and ankle cuffs to another set of cuffs and D-rings on the four table legs. This opened her pussy nicely; everyone could see her outer and inner lips, deep inside her pussy, the opening of her vagina, and the top of her clit peeking out. Of course they had seen it all before, but never splayed wide open like this. Her restraints, their plans for her, and the sheer wantonness of her position made it all much more exciting this time.

Alan gawked at her open pussy and said he loved the view. He asked her to choose a safe word. She said, "Let's keep it simple. Red for stop, yellow for pause, green to keep going." It was time to start rolling the dice.

* * *

They rolled first to rank order the three couples other than Fred and Susie. Barbara rolled a 2, Jerry a 5, and Penny a 10. So Bill and Penny would go first in every round, Jerry and Elaine second, and Alan and Barbara third. Fred would go last. Each couple could choose who went first as between them. Perhaps because they were working with a female sub, all three couples decided that the husband would go first.

Bill blew on the dice for luck and rolled a 4. The game rules had instructions for what each number required the player to do in each round. The lower and higher numbers, which don't come up so often, required more sexual, more extreme, and sometimes more painful tasks. The numbers in the middle, which come up more frequently, required less aggressive tasks.

The instructions for 4 said go to directly to Susie's clit, with no preliminaries, lick it 25 times, and then French kiss her, without wiping your mouth or face. Bill figured that no preliminaries did not mean no flourishes. He used his hands to pull her pussy lips even further apart and gave her clit five slow licks, touching only the clit.

For the next five, he started at the bottom of her slit and licked all the way up her pussy lips, finishing with special attention to her clit. Then he ran his tongue in several circles around her clit and called out "11." And he kept repeating that stroke. At 16, he reached up and began fondling her nipples as he licked. And at twenty, he began pinching and pulling on her nipples as he licked. Susie was moaning by the time he finished.

He lifted his head away from Susie's pussy, and his face was covered with her pussy juices from the bottom of his chin to the middle of his nose. Without wiping his face, he gave her a long, lingering French kiss, and she kissed him back. The others couldn't really see, but both tongues were fully engaged. What the others could see was that Susie's pussy was glistening and Bill's face was smeared, and now Susie had a bit of visible pussy juice on her face too. Fred slipped a finger inside Susie and said, "Wow! She's really wet."

Penny rolled an 11. Bill obviously could not have known, but pinching Susie's nipples had been a nice warmup and transition. Susie's nipples were fully erect. Following the instructions, Penny put a pair of tweezer clamps on those nipples and tightened the clamps as tightly as she could.

Then she moved to Susie's pussy. Penny had been fearful about possibly having to lick pussy, and here she was on her very first turn, being instructed to lick Susie's clit ten times. She was still uncomfortable with the idea. But by now, she was also highly aroused, just from watching Bill and Susie and from playing with Susie's nipples. She wasn't as put off as she had feared. Still following instructions, she told Bill to yank the nipple clamps ten times, being careful not to yank them off. After the first two licks and yanks, Bill and Penny figured out how to coordinate, so that each painful yank on the nipples was accompanied by a slower and more pleasurable lick on the clit.

Penny's face was also covered in pussy juice when she moved up to give Susie a deep French kiss. Then she removed the nipple clamps.

Susie was beginning to worry that she was close to coming. There was a penalty if the center of attention came in the first round, and it involved pain before she ever got to the pain rounds.

She caught a break when Jerry rolled a 7--the number that comes up most often. Jerry's task was simply to kiss her on the lips five times. Jerry kissed her passionately, fondling her boobs as he did so, and on the last kiss, reached down to fondle her pussy.

Elaine threw an 8. The rules said to French kiss Susie five times and then suck each nipple five times. Before she started, Susie said, "Please don't mess with my pussy while you do this. I'm not allowed to come in the first round." That entreaty might have encouraged some folks to work harder to make her come, but Elaine honored her request. Elaine French kissed her the five times, and sucked intensely on each nipple. It was only five sucks each, but each suck lasted several seconds.

Alan also threw an 8, and repeated Elaine's task: Five French kisses and five lingering sucks on each nipple. He too left her pussy alone.

Then Barbara threw another 8. The rules said that if the same number came up more than twice in the same round, the player should roll the dice again. On the second time, she threw a 7. She gave Susie five relatively tame kisses on the lips.

Finally, Fred threw a 6, which called for a more intense variation on 8. Fred and Susie French kissed five times. Of course they had French kissed many times before; they knew each others tongues and techniques well. Then he sucked each nipple five times while stroking her pussy, first on the outside, then on the inside, and finishing by repeatedly stroking her clit with his finger. Fortunately for Susie, she had calmed down considerably during the four turns with no attention to her clit. It was all very pleasant, but she was in no danger of coming.

* * *

They unhooked Susie from the coffee table, helped her stand up, and walked her in to Alan and Barbara's master bedroom. Barbara had removed everything but a fitted sheet from their king size bed. She was anticipating lots of body fluids, and unlike the rest of her bedding, a sheet was washable. And big puffy bedding would tend to block the view anyway.

Susie was still wearing her collar and cuffs, but she wasn't tied down to anything. In round two, she would have to take different positions for different numbers.

Bill rolled an 11. The instructions were long. First the group gathered in a circle around him and watched as he stripped off all his clothes. He felt something like how Susie had felt when she first arrived; this was very different from all stripping together on the pool deck. When you stripped as part of the group, the whole group wasn't staring at you. For a couple of minutes, Bill was the center of attention.

He removed his shirt to reveal well developed pecs and muscles in his upper arms; he was glad he spent so much time at the gym. He knelt to remove his shoes and socks, and then took off his pants. He had anticipated this step and was wearing bikini cut briefs, which showed a large bulge over his package. Finally, he pushed the briefs down to his ankles and stepped out of them. His cock was long, not too big around, and mostly erect.

This task required Bill to be hard; part way was not enough. Susie sucked his cock until he was fully erect and able to complete his task. Then she lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. First Bill firmly attached a pair of clover nipple clamps to Susie's very erect nipples. Then he asked Penny to yank on the nipple clamps, being careful not to yank them off. Then he lay on top of Susie and fucked her, missionary style. Twenty-five strokes of his cock in and out of her pussy, accompanied in rhythm by 25 yanks on the nipple clamps. Of course the clover clamps tightened their grip every time that Penny yanked.

Susie could come without penalty in this round, but Bill could not. He had to be careful, and he slowed his thrusting at one point, but he finished his 25 strokes and pulled out.