Center of Attention: The First Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had obviously done this before; Barbara was stretched very wide but gave no sign of feeling any pain. She raised one hand and gently fondled her still sensitive clit. As Alan began to pant and to pump faster, Barbara rubbed her clit more vigorously. They came almost simultaneously and then collapsed in a heap on the bed, Alan still on top of her and still inside her ass. He pumped in and out a few more times and then pulled his shrinking cock all the way out. Barbara rose to her hands and knees again to show the group that her asshole now gaped as wide open as her pussy.

Fred and Susie went last. Bill, Jerry, and Alan had all been partly or entirely hard before they even started. But Fred was entirely soft; he had come just a little more than an hour before. Their first task was to get him hard again.

Fred lay on his back on the bed. Susie lay on top of him, with her pussy in his face and her mouth over his cock. The pussy in his face was as much for his benefit as for hers; licking and smelling her wet pussy would itself be a sexual stimulant. At the other end, Susie went to work on his cock with her fingers and her mouth. It took a few minutes, but she soon had him hard again. She kept sucking, and licking all around the head of his cock. She was hoping to get him close this way; she didn't want him to take forever to come once she got him in her pussy.

Finally she turned around and lowered her pussy onto his cock in basically the same position that Bill and Penny had used. She figured that they were excused from doing anything more adventurous by Fred's already-used-tonight condition. She vigorously rode him up and down and gradually, he began to show signs of greater arousal. He began to pant, and then he groaned and came inside her. She collapsed to a prone position on top of him, and he hugged her in that position until his soft cock fell out of her pussy and a small amount of cum dripped out. He hadn't come a lot, but he had shown that at 37, he could still come twice in quick succession. Susie hadn't come, but she didn't really care. She had come so many times already.

They all stayed nude as they sat together in the living room and had another drink and some of them had a bit more to eat. Fred said, "Let's not talk about the game now. Let's all take some time to calm down and see how we feel. We can post mortem it next weekend." Barbara said, "OK, but I'm not doing what she just did." They took Fred's suggestion and tried to talk of other topics, but the conversation soon petered out. Everyone was thinking about the game.

Susie was still wearing her collar and cuffs; her robe was still in the car. When they finished their drinks, Fred reattached the leash to her collar and led her out the front door. They were both naked. He led her to the right, away from the car, into the neighbor's yard, down to the street, across the street, back up the other side, and finally, across the street again and up the driveway to their car. Barbara, also naked, brought Fred's clothes out to the car. It was all mildly titillating, but it was late, and there was little chance that anyone would see them. And no one did.

There was no traffic, but Fred was scrupulous about the speed limit and every stop sign and traffic light. He signaled every turn and every lane change. He didn't want to get pulled over with both of them still naked. As he drove, he said to her, "You shouldn't have made me come. I know you did it on purpose." Susie said, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. I shouldn't be the only one having fun. Don't be mad." It was hard to tell, but she was pretty sure that he wasn't mad, not really. When they got home, Fred fished his keys and wallet out of his pants pocket. They left the robe and his clothes in the car and he led her into the house by her leash.

* * *

They gathered again the next Saturday afternoon, naked as usual, on Alan and Barbara's pool deck. Fred's ass was still showing bruises from the paddle, and Alan and Susie were still showing some fading stripes from the cane. Any other marks on Susie had faded away, but she had a few fresh whip marks that Fred had laid on that morning, more for show than for serious play.

Everyone had had fun the week before, some more than others. Some clearly wanted to find a way to keep playing; some were more cautious. But nearly everyone said they were not willing to endure what Susie had endured. That was just too much.

Fred said he had some ideas. "What we didn't understand, and what the guy who wrote the rules apparently hadn't figured out either, is that the more couples play, the more turns there are, the more dice rolls there are, and the more chances for the sub to get beat on. And Susie had bad luck with the dice. She took 165 strokes altogether. I did the math, and that's very high. But with four couples playing, the sub might expect to get about 120 strokes on average. That's still a lot.

"So what if we did this. Whoever agrees to be the sub can choose a full game or a half game. In a half game, any task that might cause pain is cut in half. Twenty-five strokes becomes twelve, ten strokes becomes five, and so on. So the total is cut in half. The sub could expect sixty on average instead of 120. And I suppose someone could choose an even smaller fraction if they insisted. Or a bigger fraction.

"But last week, you went kind of easy on me towards the end, and we did that some with Susie too. Maybe we shouldn't do that in a half game; maybe in a half game everything should be full strength. Certainly a less-than-half game should be full strength. Of course the sub would still have the safe word. Susie was just too stubborn to use hers."

Susie said, "I wasn't too stubborn. I was having too much fun. Of course it hurt some times. But it was stimulating too. My pussy was on fire, and I came--I don't know, I lost count eventually. But at least seven times. You can't understand it until you try it; you really need to try. Fred and I had so much fun that we got some equipment for home." And she showed off the fresh whip marks on her back and ass.

Alan noted that a male sub wouldn't get to come seven times. He would come once, or possibly twice--and if he came twice, he would be severely punished for coming the first time. Susie replied, "I guess that's true. But you still should try it. Even without coming, you would be sexually stimulated continuously all through the evening. And as the name of the game says, you would be the center of attention, far more stimulated than anyone else."

The conversation continued for more than an hour, but they gradually converged on Fred's suggestion. They would choose the next sub randomly. It could be anybody, except that it would not be Susie again until some others had a turn. The sub could choose what fraction of the game he or she wanted to play. Even Barbara was comfortable as long as she could choose the fraction. The men were still worried about same-sex contact, but they thought that they couldn't very well refuse to take a turn at being the sub when they were getting off on whipping the women.

Alan and Barbara said they would get a hook anchored deep in a ceiling beam, able to hold some weight if a sub collapsed on it. They would hang some decorative object on it to avoid awkward questions from guests who wore clothes. They planned another game for the following week, and at intervals thereafter. After all the caution, nervousness, and even fear, they were looking forward to it.

Only Susie was really into subbing, but her enthusiasm had intrigued the others and aroused their curiosity. Mostly they were interested in the opposite-sex sexual contact, in the exhibitionism--fucking while their friends watched had turned out to be surprisingly hot for all of them--and in watching the action. Some of them had discovered that they liked wielding the whips and paddles.

There were enough attractions to persuade them to try subbing. It would only be every eighth game or so, plus the occasional penalty for other players who came too soon or had the bad luck to keep their clothes on too long. If it were too awful, they could quit. So everybody was in, at least for now. They couldn't be sure that the game would become a regular thing. But they all thought that it would.