All Comments on 'Centerpiece'

by Lillmissbratt

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mostly Erotic

I don’t understand why there was drinking and drugs involved, it led to the fucked up incident with the cigarette burn. It’s essentially a good story but it has some bad logistical problems. I appreciate that you used the tags and put a warning at the start of your story, I honestly didn’t realise that you meant an actual burn.

When you got to that part in the story I was appalled, WTAF! Where was her Dom when some cretin decided to stub their cigarette out on her! Man or woman deserved a fist to the face and removed from the party for that stunt, and that was from a friend?!

As readers were left guessing that this couple have previously discussed her *long term fantasy* and confirmed that it might go ahead. The other logistical issue was her wearing nipple clamps for over an hour at best that’s double the safe amount of time, there’s risk of nerve damage.

I tend to get a better buzz from contemporary fantasies that are realistic like this one was it’s just unfortunate that it had serious safety issues.

Thanks for sharing, your writing style is easy to read and your hard work is appreciated.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLillmissbratt@Lillmissbratt
Submissive with a nonconsent fetish. Writing my darkest desires to help others realize there is no shame in theirs. Disclaimer: These stories are rape fantasy scenes. They depict actions and scenarios which would be abhorrent in real life. All parties must fully consent prior...