Centerpiece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drunken hollers fade into squeals and moans as our audience's attention starts to turn toward each other. All the while my Dom works himself through the gag, using my throat with a careful and steady insistence until he is unable to wait any longer. Finally he slides out enough to use his hand to get the speed he needs, tip still in my mouth.

Right as he climaxes, Dom slides easily down my throat again, hilt pressing against my lips. He moans with relief as he unloads inside me, giving me no choice but to swallow every drop. With one last jerking thrust he withdraws, petting my head and telling me "good girl."

He finally removes the ring, my aching jaw more than grateful.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Thank you, Sir."

I don't have time to say anything else. Producing a roll of duct tape seemingly from thin air, Dom tears off a piece and smooths it over my lips, sealing me up with his cum inside me.

"You're welcome, bunny. But that's enough of that, don't you think?"

The duct tape also protects me from anyone else using my mouth, so I nod in gratitude, especially after that fairly long session with him.

"Good. I'm going to get another drink. Keep the party going, won't you?"

Finally free enough to look around, I notice the party is separating into smaller groups. Couples have paired off into other rooms, a foursome plays on the floor next to me, the cuddle pile on the couch to my left is writhing into an orgiastic tangle of glistening limbs, long hair matted to the sheen of sweat, breath coming in desperate huffs, punctuated with animalistic grunts of pleasure.

The game forgotten, the last of the men take their turns with me, passing my hips from one to the next. Orgasms roll through my shuddering body, so close together I'm barely conscious.

Over my shoulder I see my Dom with his hand tangled in a mess of glossy red curls, his head lolling back in pleasure as the girl kneeling before him sucks his dick with fervor. I mewl through the tape across my mouth as the last man in my pussy pounds out his climax, forcing yet another one from me. Looking up, my Dom pulls the girl's head from him and plants her firmly on someone else's cock before making his way over to me.

Now that everyone else is finished with me, he kneels at the end of the table. His fingers run over my ruined pussy, still quivering with aftershocks.

"You poor, used slut. Looks like you're going to have to take one more."

His mock sympathy drives me wild as he sinks into me, both of us aroused beyond belief from the whole evening. Neither of us lasts long, my orgasm knocking me out of consciousness for a moment as his explodes inside me, filling my cunt with his cum. He pumps it deep into me, shuddering as he massages his sensitive head inside me.

"There. Now you're properly filled up like a good cumslut should be."

He retrieves my panties, discarded hours ago, and works them into my vagina, the fabric making me feel full, staying the flow of sperm so it doesn't drip out of me. The metal plug is still lodged in my other hole, the taste of his cum still on my tongue under the duct tape seal over my lips.

He doesn't untie me before a blonde crawls to him and starts to lick him clean, sucking his erection back to life. He joins the party of lovers, my body set aside, once again a toy to decorate the table top.

12