Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes..." Erin heard herself murmur; her body melting in carnal lust, her mind drowning in lesbian pleasurable desire.

"Oh yes, Hailey........." Kim murmured in intoxicated ecstasy.

"Wonderful..." Kim hissed as she sensually stroked Hailey's seething naked body. "Then come here, Erin Lindsay. Let me see just how beautiful you really are."

Instantly, Erin's dress was on the floor and Erin felt Kim's hypnotic eyes caressing her naked body with raw, intimate passion and forbidden lust. Hailey's eyes lifted to Erin and Erin could feel the eternal bond between the two solidify itself as Erin brushed her fingertips over Hailey's cheek; Hailey's head rolling into Erin's tender touch.

"Kiss her, Erin." Kim whispered. "I want to watch you kiss Hailey."

Kim spread her legs and Hailey repositioned herself slightly on Kim's right leg to make room for Erin as Erin slid over Kim's left leg; straddling it between her own. Erin cradled Hailey's head in her hands and their mouths melded deeply together; saliva swirling saliva, tongue entwining tongue, soul tasting soul. Erin felt Kim's hand stroking her body; Kim's palm and fingers grazing sensually over her flesh, savoring her youth. Removing one of her hands from Hailey's head, she fondled almost clumsily around until she cupped one of Kim's naked breasts while Hailey's hand cupped one of hers.

"Oh my darlings..." Kim moaned seductively. "Oh, my beautiful girls; gorgeous spawns of my life. I love you both so much. Oh yes, Erin, deeper; kiss Hailey deeper. Let her feel your love for her through your kiss."

Grinding her pussy subtly over the flesh of Kim's leg as she passionately kissed Hailey; Erin felt Kim's hands now flowing over her body, caressing and fondling her precious detective. Slowly then, Hailey and Erin slipped out of their kiss and shared a deep, timeless and devotion filled gaze.

"Mmmm...I love you so much baby." Hailey whispered; barely making herself heard.

"I love you too." Erin whispered back.

With Kim gazing hungrily up at both of them; her hands and fingers carnally massaging both of the detectives' bodies, Hailey combed her fingers through Erin's hair and then slowly guided Erin's head round and down to Kim's mouth. Kim's eyes burned with raw sexual frenzy as Erin tenderly brushed her fingertips over Kim's luscious lips. Kim arched her back slightly; bowing her body upward with the breathless anticipation of sharing her first wanton lover's kiss with her beloved detective. As Hailey softly stroked Erin's hair, Erin's lips at last brushed over the lips of Kim's; a new and tantalizing flavor of lesbian elixir seized her mortal being as Kim's mouth voraciously captured hers. Erin heard Hailey hiss and moan in euphoric bliss as she watched the woman that was her soulmate and the woman who was her soul share a carnal kiss of deep and forbidden passion.

Their mouths sealed impenetrably together; Kim's tongue thrashed about wildly in Erin's oral cavity as she pulled Erin down against her, enmeshing their flesh and their bodies as one. Erin's mind spun; she was dizzy with overpowering lust; drowning in the sheer euphoria of the most intensely erotic moment of her life. Erin was in the throes of a sexual threesome with Hailey and Kim; the two women she had so gluttonously coveted in the forbidden fantasies of wondrous sin and taboo lesbian virtually her entire life. Kim's tongue was splurging into the deepest recesses of Erin's mouth; savoring the passionate promise and youthful flavor of the detective. The air of Kim's lungs was filtering into Erin's body, carrying upon its wings the gift of Kim's very life force and undying devotion. Erin kissed Kim with sultry salaciousness and devoted fervor; caressing Kim with eager tenderness and vehement attentiveness, Erin lathered every mortal fiber of Kim's being with her eternal gratitude. For it was from this lush body that Hailey was getting fucked every day.

At last releasing their passionate kiss, Erin devotedly glazed her tongue slowly and sensually over and down Kim's divine flesh toward the officer's bountiful chest; the magnificent mounds of pure feminine sanctity. Still feeling the gentle caress of Hailey's hand on her skin, Erin found Hailey had shifted off Kim's lap and she was suckling on Kim's right nipple. Leaving a glistening trail of spicy saliva on Kim's delectable flesh, Erin's mouth found its way to Kim's plump and throbbing left nipple. Hailey's eyes opened as she suckled upon Kim and they cast such a wanton look of lustful desire at Erin that the detective nearly fainted with an overpowering seizure of lesbian euphoria. Opening her mouth, Erin swirled the tip of her tongue teasingly around the areola of Kim's left breast; reveling in its coarse texture and lively response to her oral stimulation. Kim arched her body forward slightly and Erin sucked her throbbing nipple into her own mouth as Erin felt Kim hand bury itself in her hair; watching her other hand comb slowly through the silky blonde locks of Hailey's hair.

"Oh my loves...Oh my darling girls...." Kim moaned in ecstasy as she now had the hungry mouths of Hailey and Erin suckling upon her breasts.

Erin's eyes shut as she deeply savored the delectable flavor of Kim's plump, succulent nipple and reveled in the supple softness and wondrous bounty of the officer's sumptuous breast. Reaching over and tenderly caressing the bare flesh of Hailey beside Erin, her body tingled to the very core as the realization that she was now suckling on the very nipple from which Hailey had fed as an 18 year old girl flooded Erin's mind. The stimulation of this idea fueled her burning passion a hundred fold; making the suckling of Kim's breast even more fulfilling and exhilarating than suckling on the breasts of Hailey.

Almost as if on a mystical cue, Hailey and Erin ceased their lesbian suckling and let their tongues drag lazily up the chest of our gorgeous favourite officer, finally arriving at Kim's mouth to consummate our CCPD sin with a trident kiss of lesbian love and generational taboo. Kim wrapped a loving, powerful arm around each of them and the three of them snuggled intimately together in the warmth of their forbidden love and the lustful heat of their seething, sexually charged bodies.

"We are definitely going to need more room, my loves." Kim said. "Hailey my darling; why don't you take Erin up to your bathroom and prepare the Jacuzzi for us while I check to make sure our dinner won't incinerate."

Hailey and Kim kissed each other softly on the lips.

"What a wonderful idea." Hailey told her.

"Go with Hailey, my precious." Kim told Erin as she kissed Erin softly. "I will be with you shortly."

"I can't wait." Erin told Kim and kissed her back.

As Kim went into the kitchen to adjust all the temperatures of their cooking feast as not to destroy it, Hailey took Erin by the hand and led her upstairs to Hailey's bedroom suite's lavish bathroom; which was the size of a standard master bedroom with gorgeous marble flooring, multi head shower chamber with smooth walls of granite and a sizeable bathtub/Jacuzzi that comfortably accommodated five. Hailey turned on the bathtub faucet, adjusted the temperature and the tub quickly began to fill with steamy hot water. Taking Erin by the hand, Hailey and Erin stepped into the tub; the water already having filled to ankle level.

Erin greedily pulled Hailey into her arms and literally suffocated Hailey's mouth with a rapacious kiss of mortal passion. Returning her kiss with equal fervor, Hailey and Erin were soon showering each other with countless kisses of their eternal affection and devotion. Erin buried her face in Hailey's immaculate cleavage, clutching Hailey's taut ass in her sensual hands as Hailey zestfully cradled her head, wrapping her own arms about her, holding her as her own most priceless treasure; which Erin was.

"Oh my baby girl... Oh sweetheart. I love you so very much." Hailey gasped.

Erin lazily ran her tongue up and down every inch of Hailey's breasts; tenderly suckling Hailey's erect and throbbing nipples in and out of her mouth.

"And I love you too." Erin said, whispering.

"And I love you both." Kim faithfully replied as she lovingly gazed at them from the door; her lush naked body almost shimmering with inner radiance.

With that, Kim strolled over, stepped down into the tub and laid a deep kiss on Erin's lips. Returning Kim's fondness, Erin swallowed every ounce of Kim's desire; then she turned and did the same to Hailey. Watching Hailey and Kim kiss so wantonly again, Erin took the opportunity to step back and truly marvel at Kim's body and flesh; so full and replete with immeasurable and wondrous curves. Kim was truly magnificent in every sense of the word; but she still didn't quite compare to Hailey, who was absolutely divine! Hailey and Kim made love to each other's mouths and then both turned to gaze lustfully at Erin.

"Just look at her, baby." Kim cooed in Hailey's ear as they both looked wantonly at Erin. "The gift of your love; now forever yours. She is your best friend, your love...And your soul, my darling."

"Oh baby..." Hailey whimpered in crushing awe.

"Erin, my love... I want you to tell Hailey what you're going to do to her." Kim instructed. "I want you to make love to her with your words. Pretend she is blind, and you have to describe it for her."

Kim stepped behind Hailey and her hands began to gingerly trace the underside of Hailey's breasts; Kim's fingers looked so elegant just fluttering below the spherical beauty of Hailey's gorgeous knolls of womanhood.

"I would worship her like a Goddess." Erin began. "I'd taste and savor her body as if it were the most sacred feast on Earth. I'd feed from her beautiful breast so deeply and tenderly, hoping that a drop of milk would fall and quench my thirst."

Hailey's body was quaking in Kim's embrace; her eyes closed as her head fell back in inebriating awe on to Kim's shoulder. Erin could tell she loved being seduced by Erin's descriptive prose.

"Oh my baby..." Hailey cried out as her eyes opened; tear-filled, shimmering pools of blue and she literally fell into Erin; suffocating the detective's mouth in an lesbian kiss and smothering Erin's body in a passionate embrace. They devoured each other's mouths for what seemed like hours and Hailey gradually nibbled her way around to Erin's ear.

"I wanna watch you pleasure Kim, baby." Hailey hissed.

With that, Hailey kissed Erin once more on the lips and melted her with Hailey's gorgeous smile. Turning Erin's lustful stare toward the sexy officer, who was willfully ready to let Erin fulfill Hailey's request, Erin dipped Kim's magnificent body into the water, sliding down behind Kim as Erin's breasts slithered across Kim's smooth thighs. Erin took in the full vista of the promising breadth of Kim's savory hips, thick thighs, and unmistakably spherical ass. The water intensified the contact of their flesh as Erin moaned in aching urgency, finally grasping the perfect globes she had wanted for so long to sink her teeth into. Hailey knelt beside the Jacuzzi, scooping handfuls of water to bathe Kim's globes, making the creamy white skin of the officer glossy; thus making Erin even hungrier.

Instantly, Erin embedded her face between the picturesque globes of the stunning officer's immaculate ass; groaning aloud in utter starvation. Kim held onto the sides of the Jacuzzi, aghast by Erin's understandable appetite. Erin was smothering her lips and mouth all throughout the deep chasm of Kim's sumptuous bottom. Erin's senses went into overload as she nipped, suckled, licked, and kissed every square inch of the officer's sexy crack, all the while cupping each mounting swell of Kim's divine ass. Within moments, her tongue was probing Kim's puckered rosebud with total abandon, causing Kim to lock up in mythical narcosis.

"OH YES, YES!!" Kim wailed over and over in unbridled ecstasy.

Suddenly a deluge of warm water doused Erin's face and Kim's ass. Not leaving her lesbian taboo feast, Erin looked back to see that Hailey had grabbed a champagne ice bucket and was using it to scoop the water to bathe an officer and detective's enthusiastic, lesbian taboo union. Hailey pulled Erin's hair back so she could see Erin's eyes alongside each tender globe of Kim's divine ass. Kim's sphincter was incredibly tight, but Erin's tongue flattened itself across the orifice, slothfully lapping it up; circling it tenderly, hoping to encourage Kim to relax, and allow Erin's tongue's loving entry that Kim knew was unavoidable. With Hailey's hands still holding Kim's gorgeous globes, she pulled them further apart to see her own soul's mouth seal to her soulmate's mouthwatering asshole. Erin could feel Kim's body seizing; her muscles trembling with colossal pleasure.

Erin looked up from between the fleshy, spherical hills of the officer's ass to watch Hailey's tongue maul Kim's entire face, hungrily wiping away her makeup with long swipes. Seizing a handful of Kim's long brown hair, Hailey tugged her head back commandingly.

"Tell Erin you love what she's doing to you!" Hailey ordered.

"Oh baby girl...I love the way you're eating my ass." Kim gasped desperately.

"Tell her you want that tongue inside you." Hailey hissed.

"I want... Oh my God, I want it inside me so bad, baby!" Kim exclaimed with her eyes closed and mouth agape in outrageous amazement.

Kim's words drew out that wild animal in Erin once more; tightening her tongue with all of her might, Erin centered its tip on Kim's core and sank in with every ounce of her faithful lesbian lust. Kim sucked in a deep, long gasp; crying out like a sword had stabbed her tender heart. Flaring her tongue all through Kim's tangy hole, it was just as astounding as Hailey's ass was the night before. But her appetite spread like wildfire, and Erin knew exactly why, for just mere millimeters away from her anal feast was Kim's dripping pussy; the channel of life that her beloved Hailey had enjoyed eating many years ago.

With renewed hunger, Erin lightly patted each of Kim's fleshy globes, watching them gently shake as she tugged back the cheeks for another lunge inside her divine officer. Feeling Erin's wet tongue mesh with those luscious fibers of muscle and tissue, Kim slowly squeezed her sphincter about Erin's tongue, milking it in desperate needfulness. Her wanton gestures only made Erin's tongue stab her even deeper, basking in the ambrosial chasm of her precious bowels.

Crawling back into the Jacuzzi, Hailey aided Erin's enduring assault by feasting on Kim's swollen, nectar dripping pussy. With her flesh being double-teamed by Hailey and Erin, Kim's body dwindled away in a spine tingling orgasm. Erin could only imagine what it must have been like for the howling officer as the cyclone of orgasm shredded her succulent flesh apart.

After letting Kim revive, Hailey then led the three of them from the Jacuzzi to the master bedroom, where Hailey ravenously took Erin's mouth in hers; suckling in Erin's lower lip. Erin couldn't help but fall under Hailey's taboo hex, hoping she loved tasting her own lover's anal elixir that marinated Erin's lips and tongue. They fell back upon the king-sized mattress as Kim settled atop them, watching their kiss seethe with undying passion. Hailey grasped Erin's head, clawing her fingernails throughout Erin's mangled locks as Erin felt Kim's hands massage the detective's thighs and ass as the familiar moans of need were heard.

Released from Hailey's mouth suddenly, she flung Erin's head to the moist canyon of her magnificent breasts, smothering Erin's face between her majestic knolls that Erin frantically lapped away at.

"I think she's ready." Hailey moaned in primal ardor to Kim.

"Yes." Kim answered, crawling from the bed and hurrying over to the chest of drawers on the far wall.

Lifting Erin's blushing face from Hailey's plentiful mounds of breast, Hailey gazed into Erin's misty eyes, staring at her in fierce admiration. Hailey's fingers splayed all over Erin's face, massaging her, worshipping her.

"You're going to love what Kim is going to do to you, my darling." Hailey implored.

Erin caught her breath, luxuriating in the proximity of Hailey's lush body. As she was lying just beside Erin, Hailey stroked Erin's body; grazing Hailey's palm slowly down Erin's belly, over Erin's tuft of pubic fur and sensually clasped her entire mound in Hailey's hand. Splaying Hailey's fingers wide apart, Hailey sensually molded and massaged Erin's most sacred rump of flesh; it was celestial.

Kim returned to the bed, with the very same cock Erin had seen her use on Hailey earlier in the week. Gazing lustfully down at Erin and then smiling so lovingly, Kim proceeded to rub herself with some lube as Hailey continued massaging and stimulating Erin's aching slot; teasing Erin's clit and burrowing Hailey's fingers between Erin's saturated folds and over her pulsing slit. Never once taking Erin's eyes off Kim, Erin watched with childlike wonder as Kim presented the thick phallus that was on her waist; and with her flowing brown hair still soaked from the Jacuzzi, it fell tasseled about her face and neck, looking like a primitive animal plucked from the wild.

"She really knows how to use that thing." Hailey hissed in Erin's ear.

Kim slowly lowered herself to her knees and scooted her body between Erin's wide open legs, gripping that mammoth cock with an untamed look in those sexy brown eyes. Erin had never seen such a look in Kim's eyes; that unwavering gaze of compulsion to take their relationship to a whole new level. Erin was spellbound.

"Open yourself to her." Hailey whispered to Erin. "Welcome her."

Erin's breaths grew shallow while Kim and her locked their eyes together in inborn determination. She had a purpose, a sole intention of shattering the bonds of Erin's imagination with that cock and forever bonding the two of them together. Erin just couldn't believe this thrilling turn of events. She was about to be manhandled and fucked by Kim Burgess.

"Fuck me, Kim." Erin whispered.

That was all that Kim needed to hear before falling atop Erin, crushing her mouth to Erin's in emotional zeal. Erin's arms flung around her; embracing her with all of Erin's strength. Kim contorted her neck, smothering Erin in a kiss of raw unbridled need.

Kim rose up and with a look of raw lust in those brown eyes, expertly aimed her cock at Erin's slit. Erin swathed Kim's torso with her legs, wrapping Kim to her as she felt the heavy cock press on her. Locking her ankles together, Kim guided the cock inside Erin, searing her core. Erin gasped in pain as Kim eased her hips forward, inching that fiery cock into the detective's drooling opening. Erin's eyes bulged from her skull; she held her breath, feeling the massive baton quell her tender sexual center. If Kim went any further, she was going to split Erin in half; but Erin desperately wanted this, holding on to the beautiful officer for dear life.

All of Erin's muscles compressed at once, uniting in blazing rapture. Inevitably, Kim sank the entire length of that 15.5 inch stalk deep into Erin's body. When Kim's groin crushed against Erin's, it felt like she had a telephone pole inside her; Erin had never had anything or anyone so deep inside her in her entire life. Erin tightened her fists, striving to adjust to this incredible violation. Hailey watched Erin's face, contorting in frenzied madness as Kim slid her cock back out. On her knees beside the two on the mattress; Hailey's eyes glazed in wondrous ecstasy as she watched the intense coupling of an officer and detective right in front of her. Hailey was pleasuring herself with one hand while she stroked Kim's back with the other.

Allowing Erin to catch her breath for an instant, Kim quickly ravaged Hailey's watering mouth in another hot, passion-filled kiss before returning her full attention to Erin and piercing her fiery cock deep into the detective's body once more. Reaching under Erin, Kim cupped the detective's ass in support as she readily found her primal rhythm. Whimpering in Hailey's mouth like a wounded animal, Erin completely gave in; there was no resisting Kim's vigor, and the unrelenting pounding she began to give Erin. With Hailey's tongue grazing her own, she held Erin's jaw in place as Kim's potent thrusts moved Erin up the bed. Slapping Erin's taut ass with Kim's eager thrusts, the sounds of their flesh smacking together began bouncing off the walls and ceiling of the cavernous room. Kim's wet and frazzled hair whipped wildly about her head; her gorgeous flesh glistened with perspiration and she grunted like a feral beast.

1...89101112...14