Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

Story Info
The Beginning Of District 21 precinct.
46.2k words
2.33
2.9k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Central City P.D. follows the Central City Police Department uniformed cops who patrol the beat and go head-to-head with the city's street crimes and the detectives of the Intelligence Unit that combats the city's major offenses, including organized crime, drug trafficking, and high-profile murders. In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Central City, the dedicated detectives and officers who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as District 21. These are their stories. Side note: this chapter has the following cast members. The main cast are the following; Wendy Moniz-Grillo as Assistant District Attorney Anne Frasier, Jill Hennessy and Jacqueline Hennessy as Assistant District Attorney Claire Kincaid, Carmen Moore as Captain Kristen "Kris" Kramer, Mariska Hargitay as Captain Olivia "Liv" Margaret Benson, Mercedes Mason as Captain Zoe Andersen, Samuel Hunt as Civilian Tech and Surveillance expert Greg 'Mouse' Gerwitz, Cory Chase as Commander Cory Chase, Robert Ray Wisdom as Commander Ron Perry, Charlotte Sullivan as Constable Gail Peck, Anne Heche as Deputy Superintendent Katherine Brennan, Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt, Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky, Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson, Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay, Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton, Mircea Monroe as Detective Isabel Bradford, Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead, Melissa Sagemiller as Detective Julie Willhite, Archie Kao as Officer Sheldon Jin, Enuka Okuma as Detective Traci Nash, Kurt Naebig as Lt. Bruce Belden, Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek, Missy Peregrym as Officer Andy McNally, Alyssa Diaz as Officer Angela Lopez, Sarah Shahi as Officer Jessica Russo, LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater, Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess, Lexi Hart as Officer Lexi Hart, Melissa O'Neil as Officer Lucy Chen, Stella Maeve as Nadia Decotis, Melanie Nicholls-King as Noelle Williams, Mekia Cox as Nyla Harper, Afton Williamson as Talia Bishop, and Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight. It also has the following Central City Fire Crossover stars; Monica Raymund as Paramedic in Charge Gabriela Dawson, Lauren German as Paramedic Leslie Shay, David Eigenberg as Firefighter Christopher Herrmann, and Yuri Sardarov as Firefighter Brian Zvonecek. It also has the following other characters; America Olivo as Laura Dawson, Isaac White as D'Anthony, Arturo Del Puerto as Adres "Pulpo" Diaz, David Aron Damane as Maurice, Zach Garcia as Diego Dawson, Julian Parker as Xavier Greene, Dustin Whitehead as Loudmouth, Kathy Scambiatterra as Ruth Dwyer, Lawrence Grimm as Glen Pearson, Andrew Saenz as Ernesto, Eddie Torres as Mateo, Erik Hellman as Dr. Alec Willhite, Ava Morse as Emmy Willhite, Dillon Kelleher as Petey, John Turk as Training Officer #1, C. Anthony Jackson as Training Officer #2, Danny Reese as Rev's Neighbor, John Gawlik as Uniform, Joseph Meyers as Loudmouth Friend #1, Andy Janopoulos as Loudmouth Friend #2, Edward Georg as Loudmouth Friend #3, and LaShawn Banks as Rev. This series may have other characters.

*************************************************************************************************************

Episode 1: Stepping Stone....................................

A large van stopped somewhere in Central City. A masked woman got out of the car. She looked around and nodded to her buddies in the car. Six more masked figures climbed out of the car, drew their respective submachine guns and tasers, and headed to the nearby building, an apartment building. The masked figures then proceeded to kill the front desk receptionist and then proceeded to head throughout the apartment building. After several hours, the masked figures left and drove off. They were spotted by a young girl.

In the Central City precinct....

In an office chair, Sergeant Hank Voight was sitting in his chair, stroking his dick. The Sergeant was 62 years old. His height was 5 feet 103/4 inches tall, had an athletic body, was 154.324 lbs, cropped brown hair, dark brown eyes, and pale white skin. He had an 18 inch long dick.

Formally, Voight's radio code was 5021 Adam; most of the time, however, he only referred to 5021.

Prior to Intelligence's formation, his radio code was King 8410.

Voight distinctly used a 9mm SIG-Sauer P229R pistol as his service weapon. In Season 2, this was temporarily switched out for a 9mm SIG-Sauer P226R. Prior to the series of Chicago P.D., his P229R had a two-tone finish, before he switched to an all-black variant.

Also notable was how he rarely ever wielded his gun with both hands, instead opting to use one hand. Jason Beghe commented that this initiative was due to laziness, but later kept at it so as to build into Voight's tough nature. It was actually because Voight would often stroke his cock while he held his pistol off-duty, and he kept doing it.

Voight had so far mainly used five different vehicles and had wrecked only one. He had driven a first-gen Dodge Durango (T-boned in the second season, chapter 1; Call It Macaroni), a Cadillac Escalade, a Ford Police Interceptor Utility, a Ford Explorer Sport, and a third-gen Dodge Durango SRT.

Voight's badge number was 32419.

Voight was once offered the position of Lieutenant, but turned down the promotion, citing things being easier at his rank of Sergeant.

Despite their differing approaches, Voight was on good terms with Olivia Benson of SVU in Law and Order.

During his deal with I.A., Hank out right refused to dig up dirt on other cops making that his only condition.

He would often take people who really angered him to the Silos where he would either kill or beat them.

His Class A uniform displayed the Department Commendation Award, Superintendent's Award of Valor, Crime Reduction Award 2009, Crime Reduction Award 2004, NATO Summit Service Award, Presidential Election Deployment Award, and Democratic Convention Service Award.

As of the start of season 9 along with Jay and Kevin, Hank had appeared in every chapter.

Hank then pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees and began to stroke his dick even more.

Suddenly, Detective Antonio Dawson walked into the room and saw his boss jerking off.

Antonio was a light skinned puerto rican male with cropped black hair, dark brown eyes, 165 lbs, was 5 feet 9 inches tall, had an athletic body, and a 14 inch long dick.

Antonio carried a Glock 17, but was seen often switching between a shoulder holster and a standard belt holster; since Season 6, he had stuck with a shoulder holster.

Antonio's badge number was 50259.

According to Voight, Antonio was going to be in the Olympics for boxing prior to the series. This was further implemented into his character in how he owned a training gym. It is unknown what has happened to it, but it can be assumed Dawson sold his gym prior to moving out of Chicago.

His first patrol car was a Cadillac Seville STS. He would later switch this out for a Dodge Ram 1500, a Ford Fusion Titanium, a GMC Acadia, and a slightly modified Ford Taurus Police Interceptor.

Antonio is friends with Matthew Casey, who was briefly his brother-in-law.

Dawson's radio code was 5021 Freddie, but he once used 5021 Boston.

Antonio holds a great hatred for child murderers and kidnappers, due to being a father and when a case involves one he beats them viciously. When his daughter was a victim of an assault, Antonio beat the man but in a fit of rage killed him by accident.

His Class A uniform displays the Department Commendation Award, Crime Reduction Award 2009, Crime Reduction Award 2004, NATO Summit Service Award, and Presidential Election Deployment Award.

Dawson then dropped to his knees and crawled over to Voight. He then proceeded to suck on his boss's dick. Voight moaned as he stroked Dawson's head. After a few sucks, Voight came hard, spurting his spunk deep inside Dawson's mouth.

Voight moaned as he stroked Dawson's head and Dawson then sucked and slurped silently and cleaned up the cum.

Dawson then stood up and locked the office door. He then dropped his pants and boxers down and then bent over. Voight strolled over and began to assfuck the young detective hard against the wall. Both Dawson and Voight moaned as they fucked.

Suddenly, Hank received a call. He answered the phone. He told Dawson to call everyone in their Unit. Hank then wrapped one arm around Antonio's waist and wrapped his other hand around the young detective's dick. Hank then proceeded to fuck Antonio harder and faster as he stroked the young detective's dick. Finally Voight moaned as he came hard, spurting his spunk deep inside Dawson's ass.

A few days later....

A local drug dealer was standing by a cornerstone. He was known for selling heroin, known as H to the buyers. He sensed that someone was nearby, and began to walk around. Suddenly, he was struck down by Voight, who punched him in the face.

The police sergeant then continued to strike the dealer harder and more brutally. Voight then dragged the beaten-up man to a deserted lot outside Central City. The guy must be guilty of something because he offered Voight cash to let him go, but Voight's not interested. The police sergeant drew his pistol and pointed it at the dealer's head. With a gun to the man's head, Voight demanded a name. The man squealed on Rev, a fellow drug dealer, and gave his last known whereabouts. He said that Rev was getting 7000$ per kilo of H. Satisfied, Voight instructed the dealer to stay out of Central City, and took the cash.

At District 21, Voight joins his elite squad of detectives in the one-month-old Intelligence Unit: Erin Lindsay, Jay Halstead, Alvin Olinsky, Sheldon Jin, Julie Willhite and Antonio Dawson. He reminds them to keep everything they do in-house and leave the rest to him. "You tell me the truth so I can lie for you." They're on board and ready for action.

The team tracks down Rev's apartment with Lindsay and Halstead posing as junkies to get an eye-in on the situation. But Rev doesn't answer and Lindsay suspects the worst when she spots blood. That's enough for Voight and he orders the team inside - except gunfire keeps them at bay and the shooter escapes. Inside they make two discoveries: the decapitated head of their target, Rev, and a witness - a drug runner hidden in the closet, just a kid.

Antonio makes the leap to cartel involvement - beheadings are a cartel signature - and a quick interview with D'Anthony, the kid witness, lands them a name: Pulpo. This guy's already on their radar as a ruthless, Colombian-cartel-trained killer, but they're lost on leads - until Voight visits a sketchy contact who gives up a guy named Coop as a good reference for Pulpo's whereabouts. When they track Coop down, however, it's too late - his chopped-off head sits on the counter. Someone's cleaning house.

Back at the station, acerbic Desk Sergeant Platt gives rookie officer Kim Burgess an errand to retrieve a ring from her dead cousin. It's tricky, but Burgess manages to snag the ring without incident - too bad that's only the first step. Platt instructs her to pawn the ring for $350 "minimum" because her cousin owed her money. Unfortunately, there's a paper trail from Burgess' visit with the ME and she can't pawn it. Before Platt can issue further instructions, Burgess stands up for herself and leaves Platt with the ring - and expecting a call from the ME.

Halstead and Lindsay pull Coop's phone records, which leads to a burner sale in West Town. With a little pressure, the owner gives up the customer: Omar Rojas. The squad goes citywide with images of Rojas and Pulpo while Voight releases D'Anthony from custody. He fears for the kid's safety, but with pressure from higher-ups to let him go, he offers the kid his card. The move pays off fast. D'Anthony calls him for a pickup across town and when Voight arrives, it's clear D'Anthony took a serious beating. He wants out of the drug trade and gives up some new info - there will be one last hit.

With D'Anthony's help, the Intelligence Unit ID's another dealer, Xavier. This marks the perfect opportunity for Olinsky's new academy recruit, Adam Ruzek, to test his mettle and pose as a buyer. Luckily for the squad, Ruzek nails the part and Xavier turns up solid intel on another suspect. The whole unit keys in on the suspect's apartment with Antonio and Willhite running point. Outside, Voight listens in - interrupted by the arrival of Lieutenant Belden from Violent Crimes. They're both surprised - and annoyed, lots of history there - and Voight discovers that Belden failed to share vital knowledge: Belden's team believes Pulpo's in the building!

Right as Voight warns Antonio and Willhite, a gunshot tears through the doorway and Willhite drops, hit in the neck. Lindsay tends to the wound while a fleeing Pulpo gains distance - until Halstead cuts him off in an alley, tackling the assassin to the ground. But the arrest pales in comparison to the loss - Lindsay reports that the wound proved fatal. Willhite's dead.

Charged with anger, Voight bursts into District 21 and accuses Belden of causing Willhite's murder. While Desk Sergeant Platt holds Voight at bay, Antonio interrogates Pulpo in the cage. Pulpo remains antagonistic, confident he has control despite his arrest. Antonio presses, losing his patience - and that's when he gets the news: someone kidnapped his son, Diego.

A day later....

Angela Lopez is sitting in her office chair. Angela Lopez is a former LAPD officer, later at Central City Police Department. In season 1 and 2, she is a Police Officer III and is assigned to the Mid-Wilshire Division as the training officer for Nyla Harper. They usually worked the 7-Adam-17 beat. In Season 3, Lopez is promoted to Police Detective I. Lopez's badge number is 29842. She is portrayed by Alyssa Diaz. Officer Angela Lopez was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 119 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and a slim body. She also had a 19.5 inch long cock. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 7-Adam-17. Her Badge number was 29842. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Her rookie, Nyla Harper, was being a good little cocksucker, kneeling in front of her and sucking her off. Nyla Harper is a former LAPD officer, later at Central City Police Department. She is a Police Detective I who worked undercover for the past 4 years. After her undercover operation, she received a "Golden Ticket", which allows her to choose her assignment, and requested to be assigned to the Mid-Wilshire Division as a training officer. She is John Nolan's new training officer following the departure of Talia Bishop. She was later sent as a rookie for Lopez. Harper's badge number is 56464. She is portrayed by Mekia Cox. Officer Nyla Harper had light brown skin, short black hair, brown eyes, an average body, 34D breasts, and a 19.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighed 121 lbs. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 7-Adam-17. Her Badge number was 61317. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

As she stroked Nyla's head, Angela typed up a report on her rookie's progress. Suddenly, she received a call from her ex-husband Wesley Evers. She answered the phone. "What do you want now?" Angela asked in a particularly bad mood.

"I know you and I are separated," Wesley said. "But, Angela, I still love you. I know that I did some stupid things in the past."

Angela sighed deeply. "Stupid things," she said harshly. "I walked in on you buttfucking your secretary. We're not just seperated, Wes, we're done forever. How can I trust someone who is going to shove his cock deep inside any bitch without any hesitation or thought? Good bye." She hung up the phone and sighed deeply. She was furious with Wes. At least at CCPD, she had Nyla. Angela smiled and stroked her rookie's head.

Nyla bobbed her head up and down the shaft and coated it in her saliva and spit. After a few minutes of sucking, Angela came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over Nyla's face and lips. Angela smiled and nodded. Nyla engulfed Angela's entire cock balls deep inside her mouth and throat and began to deepthroat her.

Angela smiled and fucked Nyla's face and throat, pumping her shaft in and out of her rookie's throat.

In the District 21 precinct locker room....................

Jessica Russo was changing from her civilian clothes to her police uniform. Jessica Russo is a former LAPD officer, later at Central City Police Department. Officer Jessica Russo was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 117 lbs, had a slim body, brown eyes, long dark brown hair, pale skin, 34C breasts, and a 19.5 inch long cock. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 7-Adam-18. Her Badge number was 36117. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

As she was changing, her senior cop and TO Talia Bishop came up behind her back. Talia Bishop is a former LAPD officer, later at Central City Police Department. She had been promoted to a Police Officer III and assigned as a training officer in the Mid-Wilshire Division. Bishop was the training officer for Jessica Russo. Bishop's badge number was 27459. She was portrayed by Afton Williamson. Her police car was 7-Adam-18. Officer Talia Bishop was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 119 lbs, had brown eyes, short black hair, an average body, dark brown skin, 34DD breasts, and a 19.5 inch long cock. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 7-Adam-18. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Talia came up behind Jessica and caressed her backside. The senior cop then pulled down her pants and pulled down her own pants. Talia then plunged her entire cock balls deep inside Jessica's cunt from behind doggy style. Jessica squirmed as Talia pounded her cunt over and over again, thrusting deep and hard. Talia's balls slapped Jessica's clit from behind. After several thrusts, Talia came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Jessica's cunt.

Talia then held the young rookie cop tight and kissed Jessica's lips. "Such a good little slut," she said.

Jessica smiled and kissed her TO Talia Bishop as she felt Talia's cum inside her young snatch.

Back on the streets of Central City...........................

Officers Lexi Hart and Lucy Chen were busting a heroin gang. Lexi Hart is a former LAPD officer, later at Central City Police Department. She had been promoted to a Police Officer III and assigned as a training officer in the Mid-Wilshire Division. Lexi was the training officer for Lucy Chen in Season 4. Hart's badge number was 51163. Officer Lexi Hart had black skin, long black hair, brown eyes, an average body, and natural 34F breasts. She had a tattoo on her hip as well as a 18.5 inch long cock. Hart was 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighed 145 lbs. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 7-Adam-19. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Lucy Chen is a former LAPD officer, later at Central City Police Department. She was a Police Officer I assigned to the Mid-Wilshire Division. Her training officer was Tim Bradford until she was promoted to Police Officer II during the episode 'Amber'. They usually worked the 7-Adam-19 beat. Chen's badge number is 28537. After Season 3, Lucy left the LAPD and joined the CCPD. She was the officer working with Lexi Hart. Officer Lucy Chen had natural 35C breasts, a slim body, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, pale white skin, and a 18.5 inch long cock. Chen was 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed 116 lbs. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19, as well as a Glock 17, but was seen often switching between a shoulder holster and a standard belt holster; since Season 6, she had stuck with a shoulder holster. According to Captain Andersen, Lucy was going to be in the Olympics for boxing prior to the series. This was further implemented into her character in how she owned a training gym. It was unknown what had happened to it, but it could be assumed Chen sold her gym prior to moving out of Chicago and to Central City. Her first patrol car was a Cadillac Seville STS. She would later switch this out for a Dodge Ram 1500, a Ford Fusion Titanium, a GMC Acadia, and a slightly modified Ford Taurus Police Interceptor. Her radio code was 7-Adam-19. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8. Chen was friends with Matthew Casey, who was briefly her friend. Her radio code was 7-Adam-19 alongside her partner Lexi Hart. Chen held a great hatred for child murderers and pedophiles, due to being a mother and when a case involved one she would beat them viciously. When her daughter Eva Chen was a victim of a sexual assault, Chen beat the man, but in a fit of rage, killed him by accident. Her Class A uniform displayed the Department Commendation Award, Crime Reduction Award 2009, Crime Reduction Award 2004, NATO Summit Service Award, and Presidential Election Deployment Award. In 'Pilot', Lucy speaks Spanish. In 'Pilot', Lucy says that her parents are both therapists. In 'The Shake Up', Lucy speaks Cantonese when communicating with her mother over the phone and with her father in the hospital. In 'Revelations', Lucy speaks Tagalog when communicating with a drug dealer on an undercover mission. In 'The Roundup', Nolan states to Ben that Lucy is 28 years old. In the chapter 'Tough Love', Chen states to West that she is still 28 years old. She and Rachel Hall had a psychology class together in college. She is also very supportive of Bradford's relationship with Rachel Hall, as she was the one who set them up in the first place. In 'Caught Stealing', Lucy says that she attended college so she has to pay her student loans until the age of 60. In 'The Night General', Lucy says that she was a psychology major in college. In 'The Dark Side', Lucy mentions that she was still in college when Rosalind Dyer committed her initial string of murders and 'that was all anyone would talk about back then'. She is lactose intolerant, mentioning this on a phone call that she has with her mother in 'Tough Love'. In 'Casualties', Lucy wants to adopt a dog named Kojo - without talking to her roommate, Jackson, about it first. When it becomes obvious that Kojo needs a firmer hand (and more outdoor time), Tim Bradford adopts him instead. When Lucy is promoted to Police Officer II in 'Man of Honor', she plans a celebratory dinner with her parents, but her mother simply states her disapproval of Lucy's career choice, saying, 'You are risking your life for a thankless job, and we cannot be supportive of this any longer.' In 'A.C.H.', Lucy finds out that her mother has paid for Lucy's eggs to be stored at a fertility clinic; at first Lucy is furious at the idea, but eventually she admits it has its advantages, and she'll probably do it.