Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Hailey took Erin by the chin and led Erin up to Hailey's face; shaking Erin's head in complete astonishment, Erin sealed her mouth to Hailey's as she took Erin in her arms; locking them around Erin's shoulders as her legs went around Erin's waist. As their sweaty bodies melted together, Erin fanned out their fingers as Erin cradled Hailey tongue in Erin's mouth. Erin eased back, letting Hailey's tongue languidly slither out of Erin's mouth as their eyes locked together once more.

"Oh my darling...I love you so very much." Hailey whispered.

"And I you..." Erin whispered back.

With a gentle nudge, Erin motioned for Hailey to roll onto Hailey's stomach. Carefully combing Hailey beautiful, and now, damp hair to the side, Erin wetted her lips and sealed them to the back of Hailey's neck as she straddled Hailey's protruding backside. Slipping her mouth to Hailey's ear, she began vocalizing the years of hunger and lust for the beloved detective. With no hesitancy, Erin thronged Hailey's pussy to her sloping ass while glazing her neck and ear with Erin's lips. Kissing her way down Hailey's arched back, Erin savored as much flesh as possible. Closing her eyes, she heard Hailey gasp, hoping that she was teetering in anticipation as to what Erin would actually do. Her hope was realized when she saw Hailey look over her shoulder at Erin.

With a shrewd look of wanton hunger burning in Hailey's eyes, Erin took in the glorious vista of her lifelong desire; the way the warm candlelight accented the blonde detective's perfectly rounded asscheeks made Erin's mouth dribble with hypnotizing lust. She gazed at the darkened crevice between the knolls of Hailey's ass, envisioning the fortunate thong material nuzzled between them. Unblemished by time or age, Erin just had to admire the full sweet globes of Hailey's tawny ass. The years of craving, the countless thoughts of lustful kisses; and now this wish was being granted. The rush of excitement thrilled her as she lowered her lips to Hailey's right asscheek. Lazily dragging her tongue flat across the rounded surface, Erin memorized the texture and taste as she coated the creamy white flesh. She was in no rush whatsoever; she wanted to take her precious time in basking in the nearness of this delicious ass. It was heaven.

Hailey's hands clinched the corners of her pillow as she felt Erin's warm breath fall over her elevated backside. Her right cheek glistened with saliva while Erin's eyes opened briefly to see the candlelight dancing across the moistened flesh. Profoundly inspired, Erin's fingers carefully clutched each thick knoll of detective ass, and with tender finesse; her triumphant fingers spread the cheeks, just as she had watched Kim do. Erin sighed in gratefulness as she closed her eyes, immersing her face between the lovely spherical mounds of Hailey's ass. Erin had never been so daring before, but Erin had to try for she knew that a priceless treasure lay tucked between those cream hued asscheeks. The fragrance of Hailey's backside filled Erin's nostrils as she extended her tongue, devouring the inner cheeks. Crooking her jaw wide, she inhaled as much female flesh as possible into her famished mouth. My God, this was really happening. All the years of staring and wondering; finally, at long last, Erin felt as if the Gods of Forbidden Desire had blessed her with this wonderful destiny. Her ignored, lifelong desire had been unleashed, and no one was better to understand her thankfulness more than the woman who had created it.

As her tongue painstakingly savored the flesh of Hailey's bottom, Erin's fingertips gently skimmed the surface of each supple globe before sinking her fingernails deep into the shapely flesh. Her tongue now centered its deft, circular movements on Hailey's exposed rosebud. Slipping her tongue inside her mouth for extra saliva, Erin eased it back out, pressing against Hailey's tepid cavity. Suddenly looking back around to see Erin's young face burrowed between the trembling globes of her ass, Hailey smiled seductively as she reached back, clasping her hand with Erin's.

Hailey's eyes fluttered closed in sheer ecstasy as she felt the penetration of Erin's tongue into her most forbidden orifice. Hailey's body inched forward as Erin could feel her muscles relax, allowing Erin's tongue past her sphincter ring. Her head bowed back, gasping in the still air that surrounded her. As Erin's tongue tucked deeper inside, Erin pulled back her cheeks for a gentler, more probing thrust of Erin's tongue. Suddenly, warmth Erin had never felt enveloped her tongue. The tart flavor didn't make her falter for one instant; for Erin knew that something so beautiful and priceless could only hold a feast beyond her most taboo expectations. Hailey's backside began to quake as Erin tightened her grip on Hailey's sexy hips. Opening her eyes, Erin looked up to see countless ripples washing across the detective's quivering backside. With two gentle pats upon both globes, Erin began stroking the inner walls of Hailey's bowels with Erin's tongue; swirling further inside. Erin felt Hailey's sphincter tighten around her tongue, and with a final surge, Erin stabbed deeper into the detective's delectable bowels before bringing her tongue out, lapping at the sweaty ass crack that lie spread apart just for her.

The night continued into the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning as Hailey returned the glorious delight to Erin by devouring both Erin's ass and pussy with the same wondrous finesse and vigor of passion Erin had demonstrated. A fervent sixty-nine ensued as Erin abruptly found out how much Erin enjoyed feeling the detective's pert breasts resting on Erin's lower stomach as those fleshy ass cheeks quaked above Erin's face. Later, consumed by fatigue, they meshed their sexually sated naked bodies together in an intimate embrace of eternal love and fell into a peaceful romantic slumber.

Erin awoke with the detective's most sacred and intimate flavor still lingering in her mouth while the scent of Hailey totally engulfed her. Stirring her slumbering naked body across the soft sheets of Hailey's bed in the early morning light, Erin inhaled deeply of her treasured detective's heavenly aroma. As Erin's eyes slowly opened, her heart clutched as she discovered Hailey lying beside her; the detective's smile radiating her gorgeous face with heavenly light and her beautiful blue eyes staring into Erin's very soul.

"Good morning, my love." Hailey whispered tenderly.

"Not quite yet." Erin said as she rolled her body atop Hailey's and crushed her mouth to Hailey's.

Pinning the beloved detective beneath her, Hailey hungrily engulfed her in an intimate embrace; their tongues wrestled and danced passionately around each other in the bliss of the day's first kiss. Hailey's hands and fingers gleefully stroked the curves and flesh of Erin's curvaceous body as Erin's tongue explored the deepest recesses of Hailey's fiery mouth. Finally, they came up for air; Hailey's eyes fluttered as her body absorbed the overwhelming passion that her best friend conveyed to her through her timeless kiss. She exhaled deeply as they stared tenderly at each other and Erin stroked her hair.

"Oh my goodness..." Hailey gasped.

"Now it's a good morning." Erin replied.

"Are you hungry, love?" Hailey stammered; still absorbing the loving zeal of the devoted detective.

"I think that's the general point I was trying to convey." Erin said, with a seductive wink.

"Baby, we have to eat." Hailey told Erin.

"I plan to." Erin replied as she let her right hand slip between their bodies and pushed two of her fingers deep inside Hailey's cunt.

"Erin!" Hailey chirped in utter surprise of the unexpected intrusion.

"That's my name. And you should know; you were crying it out in ecstasy all night long." Erin replied.

"I swear..." Hailey sighed, as she spread her legs. "You're as bad as Kim!"

"Like lovers, like lesbians; we do so love you dear Hailey!" Erin chimed with a smile.

"And I love you too." Hailey said as she kissed Erin softly on the lips. "And speaking of Kim; I just spoke to her just before you woke up. She'll be here this afternoon."

"Cool." Erin replied.

"You know we're gonna have a lot to talk about when she gets here." Hailey said as she caressed Erin's cheek.

"Hailey, like I told you the other day; Kim and I will be fine. We'll talk through it just the way you and I did." Erin assured Hailey.

"But honey; there's now an entirely new dynamic to the whole situation. And we both have the hickeys to prove it." Hailey reminded Erin with a grin.

"Oh!" Erin said. "I hadn't even thought about that."

"Neither had I." Hailey confessed.

Now that Hailey and Erin had consummated our forbidden lust for each other and shared a passionate night in the bed of lesbian passion, Erin had completely forgotten the fact that Hailey shared that very same bed with Kim.

"What do you think she'll say?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Well..." Erin began. "What do you say?"

Hailey gazed up at Erin thoughtfully; seeming to study Erin as carefully as she could in an attempt to determine what Erin was really asking. Erin only prayed that her eyes were conveying what she wanted Hailey to hear. And thankfully, they did. As her face lit up in her radiant smile, Hailey rolled them over on the bed and pinned Erin gently beneath her. Stroking Erin's hair, those beautiful blue eyes burrowed deep into Erin's soul as she kissed Erin softly on the lips.

"I say that you, Erin Lindsay; you are the love of my life! You are the inspiration behind every beat of my heart and the life sustaining force to every fiber of my mortal being. You are the air that I breathe and the living nourishment of my eternal spirit. You are my first, my last and my all. And where Kim is my soulmate; you my darling; you are my very soul."

Erin's body quaked to the core; her heart raced at the speed of light, she completely forgot how to breathe and tears were gushing out of her eyes to the point of blinding her as Hailey essentially spoke their wedding vows and proclaimed her as her own eternal lover. They cratered into each other's arms and sobbed endlessly for nearly an hour; their tears washing away life as they had known it and ushering in an entirely new existence for them both.

Hailey tenderly gathered Erin up in her arms and carried the detective into the shower where they tended to each other's bodies so affectionately; washing each other and worshipping each other. Then, they fell back into bed and were soon making deep and passionate love again; sharing an intimate coupling of their very souls! It was the most precious and sacred moment in either of their lives. Afterward, they fell back into the arms of a romantic slumber and slept the remainder of the morning away; the most peaceful and regenerative sleep Erin had ever experienced.

*************************************************************************************************************

Erin awoke for the second time that Thanksgiving at just a little after one o'clock in the afternoon; only this time, she was alone in Hailey's bed. Glancing to the pillow where the gorgeous head of Hailey had rested, Erin found one of her own dresses laying upon it, along with a bra and panties; and a post it note written in Hailey's beautiful handwriting.

I love this dress on you, my darling. Please wear it for me today. The bra and panties are optional; and preferably, declined.

Without hesitation, Erin donned the dress of her lover's desire, leaving the bra and panties on the pillow. On the way downstairs, her nostrils were flooded with the heavenly aromas of a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast being prepared in the kitchen. Actually, it was prepared by a professional catering service and delivered to the house via courier; who she have no doubt got one of the biggest tips of his career from Hailey. Following the mouthwatering fragrances of the feast to their source, Erin soon found the most mouthwatering morsel of them all. Hailey looked absolutely stunning; wearing one of her lovely, strapless sundresses that hugged her body so sexily. Hailey's face was literally glowing with unspeakable happiness and contentment; her hair was done up in a sexy French braid and there were a pair of sandals on her feet. After having passed through the dining room; the table set with her finest china and silverware, Erin wandered into the kitchen just as Hailey was popping the cork on a bottle of very expensive Cabernet Sauvignon.

"Well...Good morning again, my beautiful lover." Hailey said and Erin's heart clutched. It was the first time Hailey had called Erin her lover. "Care for a glass?"

"Love one." Erin said as she came over and kissed Hailey on the lips.

"Sleep well?"

"Wondrously."

"Good." Hailey said as she pulled down three glasses off the glass rack.

"Happy Thanksgiving, sweet girl!" Kim's voice echoed through the kitchen.

Erin's head whipped around and her eyes fell upon Kim as the officer beamed her gorgeous smile at Erin; dressed in a long sleeve, white silk blouse that alluringly clung to her lean, slender body; marvelously accentuating her bountiful, glamorously round breasts and her flat stomach. A sexy black belt with a stylish bronze buckle was around her slim waist and she donned a pair of dark gray slacks that erotically emphasized her savory hips and her tone, shapely legs.

"Kim got here earlier than expected." Hailey said with a soft smile as she poured three glasses of wine.

"I can see that..." Erin said with a smile as she met Kim halfway and they embraced warmly.

Erin had always been impressed with Kim's youthful physique; even more so now than ever as she reveled in the feel of Kim's firm and bountiful breasts squashed up against hers as they held each other. Yes, Kim has had some cosmetic and body enhancement surgery. Erin's nostrils were flooded with Kim's perfume and Erin felt Kim's hands stroking her back; borderline caressing her. Instantly Erin's body began to fill with a deep, lustful heat as Kim snuggled her so intimately. Finally Kim released her, cupped her face in her own hands and stared deep into Erin's eyes as she smiled at Erin; then she kissed Erin softly on the lips. Something she hadn't done in years.

"Are you okay, honey?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." Erin replied. "Hailey and I did a lot of talking while you were gone."

"Wonderful." Kim beamed.

"How was your trip? Get everything straightened out?" Erin asked.

"Oh yes...In truth it was nothing that my assistant couldn't have handled herself. I mainly wanted to give you and Hailey some time alone to talk things out." Kim told Erin.

"Actually..." Erin muttered nervously. "Hailey and I have some things we need to talk over with you."

"You do?" Kim inquired.

"Tell you what Kim.........." Hailey said surprisingly calm and confidently. "Why don't you take this tray of snacks into the living room and make yourself comfortable; Erin and I will bring the glasses of wine."

Kim's eyes darted back and forth between Erin and Hailey for a few seconds and then she shrugged.

"Okay. Is everything all right?"

"Everything's just fine, Kim. You go ahead. We'll be right in." Hailey told her.

With that, Kim returned Erin's smile and tapped the detective on the nose; she took the tray of snacks off the center island and carried it into the living room. Erin went over to Hailey and picked up two of the three wine glasses.

"Are you ready?" Erin asked apprehensively.

"Relax, my love. Just leave it to me." Hailey told her.

Hailey led the way out of the kitchen and into the living room where Kim was waiting; seated on the sofa, munching on a stick of celery and of all things, watching the Detroit Lions get their asses kicked by the New England Patriots on the TV. Hailey handed Kim a glass of wine and then sat down beside her on the sofa while Erin took one of the chairs across the coffee table from them. Kim held up her glass and offered a toast.

"Happy Thanksgiving, my dears." Kim said with a beaming smile.

Reaching her wine glass over the coffee table, the three of them touched glasses and then each took a sip. Returning to her seat, Erin watched as Hailey and Kim toasted a second time; smiling almost passionately at each other and both murmuring a Happy Thanksgiving. Then they kissed softly on the lips. Then they kissed again; their mouths now searing together in a wanton kiss of lover's. Erin's heart raced and her pussy immediately went soggy with primal, aching lust as she watched Hailey and Kim devour each other's mouths. Amazingly, neither one of them spilled a single drop of their wine; Erin was guzzling hers. Her dick got rock hard and erect.

Their kiss at last broke and they gazed lovingly at each other; Kim gently caressed Hailey's cheek. They both then looked at Erin.

"Is this okay?" Kim whispered.

"Of course." Erin blurted. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. It's just that you're both so beautiful."

They both smiled at Erin and then Hailey seemed to be surveying the snack tray.

"Oh, would you look at that? I forgot the shrimp plate." Hailey said casually. "Erin honey, could you go get the shrimp plate out of the fridge and bring it out for us?"

"Sure." Erin said; snapping up her now empty wine glass and headed for the kitchen.

"And could you check on the turkey for me too?" Hailey called after Erin.

Once back in the kitchen, Erin set down her wine glass on the center island, moved to the fridge and threw open the freezer door and flung herself in front of it; letting the frigid air engulf her sizzling body. Watching Hailey and Kim kiss had set her ablaze with primal lust; it was just so sinfully sexy and salaciously sensual. Her heart was rattling, her chest was heaving, her pussy was steaming, and her dick was throbbing; and as she wasn't wearing any panties, Erin could feel her own arousal leaking down her inner thigh.

Erin stood in front of the open freezer for a minute or two; allowing herself time to reorient. She checked on the turkey in the oven before opening the refrigerator and taking out the shrimp plate. She removed the saran wrap, tossed it in the waste basket and then headed back into the living room; and what she walked in on nearly caused her to drop the shrimp plate.

Hailey and Kim were now both completely naked on the sofa; their discarded clothing was strewn all about the floor. Hailey was curled up in Kim's lap and they were tenderly kissing each other; flicking their tongues around each other's mouth and suckling each other's lips in turn. Kim was affectionately caressing Hailey's body while Hailey was cupping and sensually massaging one of Kim's gorgeous breasts. Erin stood motionless; utterly mesmerized by the sheer eroticism of this wondrous display of consensual lesbian love. Their mouths now seemingly melted into one; Hailey's arms wrapped snuggly around Kim's shoulders as the passion of their kiss exploded with tender devotion and sacred love. It wasn't until Erin set the plate of shrimp on the table that they noticed her and their kiss broke slowly; they both looked at Erin with pure and unadulterated lust.

"Here's the shrimp." Erin mumbled.

"Thank you, my love." Hailey hissed as Kim's hands stroked her body.

"She's so beautiful, Hailey." Kim whispered seductively in Hailey's ear as she began to suckle on Hailey's earlobe. "Just like you."

"More beautiful than you can even imagine." Hailey replied as her head tilted back to allow Kim's hungry mouth all the access it wanted now on her neck.

"Will you share her with me, my love?" Kim asked Hailey; her mouth now lathering Hailey's long and sexy neck.

"Only if she will share me with you..." Hailey moaned sensually; her eyes locked directly on Erin. "Will you share me with Kim, my darling?"

1...7891011...14