Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time their talk drew to its conclusion, Erin was more in love with Hailey than ever; and subsequently, even more heartbroken. When Erin questioned the sudden absence of Kim a second time, Hailey told her how badly Kim had felt for her; and after a long discussion, they determined that it would be best for Hailey and Erin to find their way through the situation together; just the two of them. Erin assured Hailey that when Kim returned that she and Erin likewise, would find their way through it. Hailey's face lit up in her gorgeous smile; the smile that always melts Erin to the very core and then she embraced Erin warmly. Erin always gets lost in Hailey's embrace; Erin felt so safe, loved and wanted. She returned Hailey's embrace desperately; not wanting to ever let Hailey go. Closing her eyes as she breathed Hailey in, Erin willed her heart and soul with all her might to transmit her true feelings into the heart and soul of Hailey Upton.

Finally, Hailey released Erin and stared into Erin's eyes as she combed her fingers through Erin's hair; her smile literally ripping Erin apart on the inside. Then she kissed Erin on the forehead.

"I love you with all my heart, honey. And even though I love Kim; you are still the most important person on Earth to me." Hailey said.

"You too." Erin nearly whimpered.

Hailey patted her leg and then stood up; scooping up her empty coffee mug and then bent over, kissed Erin on the forehead again, tousled Erin's hair and then turned to walk over toward the sink.

"Hailey! Wait!" Erin heard herself say; what the hell am I doing?

"What is it, Erin?" Hailey replied with a sweet smile.

"Can you sit back down for a minute please? I have something I need to tell you." Erin said.

****************************************************************************************************

"Erin, I'm with Kim! How can you suggest such a thing?" Hailey had said. "What the fuck?"

Erin sat for nearly an hour at the kitchen table after Hailey had literally stormed out trying desperately to feign indifference; Erin even heard herself chuckle a time or two. Hailey had just confessed to having spent the last sixteen years of her life in an lesbian sexual relationship with Kim. That being the case, would it be entirely out of the realm of possibility that Erin might become attracted to her? Logic would say no! But for Hailey Upton to suddenly learn that her own best friend was deeply in love with her and wanted a sexual relationship with her was apparently something she wasn't prepared to hear at that moment; let alone wrap her mind around.

Hailey just sat there staring at Erin for the longest time; those dazzling blue eyes studying her deeply, all the while filling slowly with confusion, revulsion and ultimately, anger. The thought occurred to her that perhaps Hailey thought Erin was mocking her; making light of the most beautiful thing in her life. Then without another word; her body trembling with what Erin assumed was fury, Hailey practically jumped up and hurried out of the kitchen. One thing was certain; their relationship had changed forever.

Hailey locked herself in her office room and Erin didn't see her for the remainder of the day. As the week progressed through Tuesday and Wednesday, Hailey remained locked in her room the vast majority of the time; and the few times they did pass each other, nothing was said. She was so cold, distant; she wouldn't even make eye contact with Erin. By now Erin was pretty sure that Kim wouldn't be coming back anytime soon. That's when her mind really began to torture herself with questions she had no answer for. Had Hailey told Kim about how she felt? Do they feel she's trying to come between them? Threatening their relationship? Is Kim angry at me? Will she ever speak to me again? Will Hailey? Erin had never felt more alone in the world than she did those two and a half days before Thanksgiving.

Finally, the night before Turkey day found Erin downstairs in the living room watching "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" on TV. Erin had always loved the Peanuts, but she could hardly focus on it for her mind was still torturing her; as was her heart. Just then, Hailey suddenly emerged from her office room and headed toward the kitchen.

"I made some macaroni and cheese." Erin said softly; almost desperately. "There's plenty left if you're hungry."

Ignoring her completely, Hailey moved with purpose into the kitchen and emerged a few moments later with a plate of steamy hot macaroni and cheese in her hand, along with a glass of milk. Without so much as a glance in Erin's direction, Hailey moved across the living room and returned to her office room; closing and locking the door behind her. Erin spent the next half an hour crying her eyes out there on the living room sofa. Not only had she lost the woman she loved; she had lost her best friend too. Erin was completely heartbroken.

Finally pulling herself together, Erin shut off the TV, turned off all the lights and stopped by the door to Hailey's office room.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Erin called.

She got no response.

"You know, regardless of all else...I'm still your best friend; and you're still my best friend. And no matter what, I will always love you."

Once again, Erin got no response. Only now Erin was more angry than hurt;get the fuck over yourself, she thought. Some fucking Thanksgiving this was going to be.

Erin went upstairs to her room and stripped out of her clothes, down to just her black panties, which is what she normally slept in and climbed into bed. She slipped the earplugs of her Ipod in, punched up some soothing tunes, flipped off the lights and stretched her body out on the mattress. Sleep wasn't coming anytime soon; that was for certain! So she snapped up her Iphone. She scanned her Facebook page, sent a few "tweets" via Twitter and then ended up playing solitaire. She was not exactly sure how much time went by; half an hour or maybe a little more. With the earplugs of her Ipod still in place, she didn't hear the knocking on her door, and it wasn't until her door opened suddenly and a shaft of light flooded into her dark room from the hallway that she realized that she was no longer alone. She looked up casually to find Hailey standing in her open doorway. As the light was coming from behind Hailey, all of her features were pitch dark. But Erin could tell that something was different; something was very different. Hailey's hair was freshly brushed and draping beautifully, full and flowing down over the tops of her sexy shoulders. Sitting up slowly on her bed, Erin popped the earplugs out of her ears, set both her Iphone and her Ipod on the bedside table and flipped on the lamp.

Hailey had an almost mystical look about her; the likes of which Erin had never seen before; donning her full length, royal blue silk nightgown that clung to her hourglass figure so divinely it should be illegal. The shoulder straps were dental floss thin and it was cut exceptionally low and thus her gorgeous cleavage was on full display for Erin as she stood motionless in the doorway of Erin's bedroom. Looking at her more closely, Erin noticed that Hailey had given herself a full make up job; her lips glistened with fresh cherry gloss and Erin could smell the hypnotic perfume on her even from across the room. And then, there were her eyes; those sparkling and captivating blue eyes! Hailey's eyes were ablaze; her intense gaze was burning with an internal hunger as she strode across Erin's bedroom and sat down on the edge of the detective's bed; her stare burrowed into Erin's very soul and leveled her completely. It was a stare of pure and unadulterated lust. Neither of them spoke; there was no need. Erin sat in complete shock as to what was happening; or what was about to happen. Just a hair's width from her sat her lovely best friend Hailey Upton, so beautifully perfect; so tempting in every way.

Hailey's passion filled eyes remained locked on her for what seemed an eternity, and then Hailey's lips filled with a tiny smile. Erin returned it. With that, Erin felt the trembling fingers of her angelic friend start to caress her cheek; then brushed tenderly across her trembling lips.

"Oh, Erin..." Hailey whispered emotionally. "Oh my baby; my beautiful, beautiful girl. God forgive me, but I am so in love with you too."

Erin felt Hailey's fingers gingerly sooth her jaw, easing Hailey's mouth to hers. Then, as if a gigantic supernova blew itself up all around them, Erin felt the warm delicate lips of her gorgeous friend brush across hers. A massive shockwave of passion and lust seized Erin's every muscle as the intense surge of their very first kiss as wanton lovers crippled her to the very core. She was sharing a tranquil, timeless kiss of love and lust with her best friend. Saliva oozed from the corner of Erin's mouth as Hailey's lips urgently pressed to hers; their mouths searing deeply together. With their hands curling through each other's hair, Erin could not believe she was kissing her beloved best friend; the woman of her dreams, the one true goal of her entire life. With each careful sip of her tongue, as their lips slothfully wove together, Erin began to comprehend that there was no turning back ever. And she never wanted to. Her cock was rock hard and erect.

Erin's head leaned back as Hailey held her lower lip in her own hungry mouth; suckling it as if it were her own life force. They stared into each other's misty eyes for the first time since their kiss began. Erin swore she could feel her heart simply stop as she lost all consciousness gazing into Hailey's mystical blue eyes. If at any moment her destiny was clear, it was now. Erin saw her entire life in those eyes; she saw where she belonged.

With the surging of overwhelming lesbian love and passion between a second generation of detectives, Erin's carnal hunger sprang forth with unbridled vigor. Her kiss was more aggressive, and she felt that from Hailey as well. Their hands became more daring now; sighs grew as the slurps of their kisses echoed in her ears. Hailey leaned into Erin's body as Erin felt Hailey's silk covered breasts meshing against her naked ones. It was incredible! By far the most immaculate touch she'd ever experienced.

"I love you." Erin whispered into Hailey's warm and silky mouth.

"I love you too. I always have, Erin." Hailey confessed.

Erin's fingers curled between the soft, blonde locks of Hailey's silky hair, pulling Hailey's lips to hers once more, solidifying their eternal bond. She knew this was forever.

Taking Erin by the hand, Hailey guided her off her bed and they slowly made their way to Hailey's bedroom where Hailey let go of Erin's embrace to light the candles that were still in place from the previous Sunday night. Then, as Erin sat on the bed and slipped out of her own panties, Erin watched the beautiful detective slip seductively out of her nightgown, letting it fall gracefully to the floor and revealing her flawless nudity to Erin for the first time as her lover. Erin took in the inspiring full view of Hailey's provocative, hourglass figure. The light cast from each candle lit her supple flesh in such an erotic style. Her creamy-white, statuesque and curvaceous outline amazed Erin; those long and sexy legs, glossy and so masterfully sculpted. The way each wondrous leg curled upward, growing thicker to form those delicious thighs, flaring out to form the taut and spherical globes of her scrumptious bottom.

"Tonight changes everything, my darling little Erin." Hailey said. "You know that, right?"

Erin barely nodded yes, smitten with the vista of Hailey's glowing body. It then hit her what to say.

"Only for the better; the way it was meant to be." Erin said.

With that, Hailey looked as if she was about to cry, practically leaping into Erin's arms in a crushing kiss. The flames of their forbidden desires arose; engulfing them as they hungrily chewed and lathered each other's faces and necks with their mouths. Hailey clutched Erin's head, running her own fiery tongue from Erin's lips, across her nose, basting her forehead in Hailey's sweltering saliva. Erin growled in delight, sealing her mouth to Hailey's neck. Their kisses grew faster, as did the beat of her heart. Between the resonant kisses they shared, Erin instinctively began to murmur intangible moans of love and joy for the precious and sacred detective.

Holding her, Erin felt Hailey go limp as she plunged further into the abyss of forbidden ecstasy. They were both completely naked as Erin gently pushed the detective down onto the soft, comfortable mattress of her bed. With her gorgeous blonde hair cast across the pillow, Erin inched closer to her, straddling her lush, hourglass body. Erin paid special attention to the low candlelight radiating off of her beautiful flesh; highlighting the plump, full breasts and the plump, throbbing nipples. Erin's fingers delicately relaxed on her flat and firm tummy, relishing the feel of the renowned Hailey Upton; her beautiful detective.

"I've wanted you for so long, Hailey." Erin suddenly declared in a fleeting sigh. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me."

"Oh God..." Hailey answered as Erin lowered herself down atop her, enmeshing their aching breasts and seething bodies together as their mouths seared together once more.

Erin held Hailey's lips to hers as she did everything she could to swallow Hailey's tongue. Erin's lips and tongue began sampling her bare, supple neck. Softly grating her body against the gorgeous detective, Erin could only sigh in delight as she felt each stroke and each suckle of Hailey's succulent skin electrify her flesh. Looking up, Erin noticed a trail of her saliva as her mouth found its way to Hailey's right breast and then the aroused, fully erect nipple disappeared into her gluttonous mouth.

"Oh my baby, Erin..." Hailey exhaled in agonizing ecstasy as she cradled Erin's head against her chest.

So unbelievable! Erin's mind was flooded with images, thoughts, and countless dreams as she suckled upon Hailey.

"This is where a little girl would feed from?" Erin hissed as she squeezed the creamy flesh of Hailey's beautiful globe.

"Oh yes..." Hailey murmured; her eyes fluttering in total elation.

With that, Erin lowered her mouth to practically swallow the detective's breast. Hailey's back bowed up and her chest heaved in glorious rapture, obviously rekindling the sweet memory of eighteen years before when Kim had suckled this very breast. Only now, Hailey was providing her best friend with a much more meaningful form of life; the very gift of true love. The flames of lust spiraled out of control, seizing Erin as she voraciously lathered the underside of the detective's gorgeous breast. Hailey's arms stretched up, luxuriating in the affection of her devoted detective.

Suckling Hailey's breast and nipple came naturally to Erin as age old instincts took hold, hoping that in some way, a drop of milk would fall into her famished mouth. And below that, there was another sacred voyage taking place as her hands had found their way to Hailey's juicy thighs. On lesbian and passionate impulse, Erin began massaging the rich fullness of those smooth thighs before gently pushing Hailey's long, lavish legs slowly apart; Erin was met with no resistance.

Erin continued her lesbian feast upon the delectable, succulent flesh of the detective's body; flattening her tongue upon Hailey's stomach, glazing it with a moist path of hot saliva. Taking her time, she lathered every inch of tummy flesh with lick after luxurious lick. She could feel Hailey's body quivering; Hailey's arms and hands flailed about Erin's head and shoulders as soft and tender moans of unbridled and illicit pleasure filtered out of Hailey's mouth.

"Oh baby...Oh my baby...Oh Erin..." Hailey murmured. "You've come home."

Kissing ever so slowly and sensually down to her lower abdomen; savoring her every pour, Erin let her gaze rise up Hailey's beautiful body and watched as her head rolled gently from side to side. She was experiencing pleasure unlike any she had ever known; pleasure that can only come from when a young girl returns to pay homage to the very reason for her existence. Though she had spent many years giving this exquisite gift to Kim; now, for the first time, Hailey Upton was receiving it from Erin Lindsay.

As Hailey's long fingers combed through Erin's hair, she shuddered in overwhelming elation as Erin continued her lesbian feast down Hailey's flat, smooth abdomen. Sliding her body off Hailey's and down onto the soft mattress between Hailey's legs, Erin let the back of her fingers caress the flesh of Hailey's creamy inner thigh with the elegance that only a true lover can know. Erin felt as if she was tending to Hailey's body as if it were a sacred sanctuary; which it most definitely is.

Hailey's skin was unblemished in every way imaginable. The candlelight softly bounced from her legs and thighs, making Erin's love for her swell even more. Erin reached the crest of Hailey's pubic hair, timidly brushing her nose through the soft turf of fur. Instantly, the intimate scent of the beautiful detective was flooding into Erin's nostrils; the aroma of sacred womanhood and it was intoxicating her. Erin pushed Hailey's trembling legs further apart; my mouth now just inches from her dripping sexual core.

"And this is where girls came from..." Erin murmured in complete euphoric bliss.

A long moan of exultation erupted from deep within Hailey as Erin traced the outline of Hailey's vulva with her tongue, treasuring the scent of her female origins. Erin simply couldn't believe what was happening.

"So beautiful, Hailey..." Erin murmured, letting Hailey's puffy, fleshy folds brush over her lips and nose. "More beautiful than I ever dreamed it would be."

Hailey looked down at Erin; her eyes spinning with overwhelming ecstasy as Erin's lips parted and Erin sealed her mouth to Hailey's beautiful pussy. Hailey's entire body locked up, nearly going into seizures as the warmth of her best friend's mouth ravenously began to feast upon her sexual core.

Never taking her eyes off Hailey for a second, Erin felt a million volts of both lesbian and passionate bliss jolt out of her mouth and into the immaculate body of the sacred detective. Hailey's back bowed out as her body bucked against the immense pleasure Erin was suddenly filling her with. Erin's tongue began its eager yet loving voyage inside the detective's opening, swirling through the outer folds of her labia and grazing softly over her pulsing slit.

"Mmmm, oh Hailey.........." Erin growled between greedy slurps and sucks. "You taste so good."

With that, Erin plowed deeper into Hailey; Erin's lips now tediously dividing piercing her swollen inner labia as Erin's tongue swirled around deep inside her. Hailey clutched the pillow beneath her head in absolute desperation with one hand while she dug her fingers into Erin's hair with the other. Hailey's back arched up from the mattress; her hands now seized handfuls of the sheets as her now gorging clit was found by Erin's insatiable mouth; tucked between her now completely devoured fleshy folds. Erin delighted in finding it by moaning a guttural cry of joy, suckling the solid little nub between Erin's lips, gingerly nibbling it with such delicate finesse. All Hailey could do was thrash wildly about on the bed, ceaselessly bellowing out incoherent gasps and cries of lesbian ecstasy. Suddenly, Hailey seized Erin's hand; their fingers laced and Hailey was squeezing it for dear life as an orgasm of leviathan vigor ravaged her beautiful body.

Hailey's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, her body spasmed as she bowed upward in a virtual horseshoe as the brute force of orgasm tore her to pieces; and Erin's mouth flooded with the liquid sexual elixir of her treasured detective. A gushing oasis of the sweetest and most nourishing nectar Erin had ever sipped. There was so much of it; and Erin took her very sweet and slow time licking the detective's pussy clean.

1...678910...14