Central High Blues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,728 Followers

The three of us walked Linda to her car, and then we continued walking across the parking lot to the crosswalk. We took our time walking the block and a half to Nurse Hamilton's house, enjoying the beautiful afternoon. She turned to us when we reached her front lawn.

"You know," she said thoughtfully, "It is such a nice day. Josh, do you think we could go to your house and soak in your pool? We won't have too many more days like this, and I have been thinking about it ever since you mentioned it."

"Sure," I replied immediately. "I can jog over and get my car. I'll be right back."

I couldn't help but wonder if Nurse Hamilton even had a swimsuit that would contain her massive jugs. I looked back over my shoulder at the two women chatting as they went into the house. It only took a minute for me to reach my car. There were only five or six other cars left in the parking lot. I looked around quickly, and grabbed my cell phone. I dialed Miss Cahill's number as I opened my car door and slid inside.

"Josh!" she sounded like she was a little hysterical as she answered, "What the hell is going on?"

"Calm down," I said, trying to keep a reasonable tone, "Did you know that Doctor Hill lives in your apartment complex?"

I heard her suck in a breath at that revelation.

"Are you kidding me?" she cried out, "That's what this is about? What did she see?"

"Please! You need to calm down," I repeated. "I don't think she saw anything. Also, there is a student teacher named Miss Smith who has an apartment there. She may suspect that something was going on, but she certainly didn't mention it. I only called to tell you because it's too risky for me to keep visiting you at your apartment."

There was a pause, and I heard her blow out a long breath before she spoke again.

"Oh, thank god," she said. "I mean, obviously I want to see you again. I just expected that I was going to be fired for sure."

"Trina and I told Doctor Hill what an amazing teacher you are," I said. "Keep that in mind the next time you see her. You are a great English teacher, and she knows it."

"Thanks, Josh," she replied, "that means a lot to me."

I was backing out of my parking space, but then I saw Doctor Hill running over toward my car and waving me to stop.

"Uh-oh," I said into the phone, "I'm going to have to let you go—Doctor Hill is coming to my car. I'll call you later, okay?"

"That sounds great," she replied.

I hung up my phone quickly and tossed it onto the passenger seat. I then pulled back into the parking space and put the car in park. I rolled down my window.

"What can I do for you, Doctor Hill?" I asked.

She wrung her hands, and I looked at her uncertain expression. She had that familiar look I had seen on my teachers' faces before. She couldn't say what was on her mind in the parking lot of the school.

"Follow me to Nurse Hamilton's house," I said on impulse. "We can talk there."

She still looked unsure of herself, but nodded. She walked briskly over to her SUV and got in. I pulled out of my spot and drove to the street, waiting until she was behind me before pulling out and driving the short distance to Nurse Hamilton's house. I parked at the curb, and she parked behind me. We were no longer in sight of the school, but Doctor Hill still looked around nervously when she stepped out of her vehicle.

"I don't know about this, Josh," she said, licking her lips anxiously.

I reached out and touched her upper arm reassuringly.

"Let's go inside," I said, turning and leading her to the front door, "This is a safe place. You can say what is on your mind, and nobody will breathe a word of it."

I knocked, and Trina answered the front door. Her eyes lit up in surprise when she saw Doctor Hill. I stepped in, and realized that Nurse Hamilton was nowhere to be seen. Trina saw my look and understood without me having to ask.

"She's changing into a swimsuit," Trina said. "We are still going swimming, right?"

"Yes," I replied, "Doctor Hill, would you like to join us for that? We are going to my house to swim, since it's such a nice day. You can change at my house, or just hang out by the pool."

She looked uncomfortable at the idea, until she saw Nurse Hamilton emerge from her bedroom. We all gasped a bit. Nurse Hamilton wore a skimpy bikini bottom, and a sleeveless half-shirt covered her bikini top. It did nothing to disguise how gigantic her breasts were without the constraint of a bra.

"Oh, hello Dear!" she said brightly to Doctor Hill. "It's so nice to finally have you over." She glanced at each of the three of us quickly and continued, "Will you be joining us for a nice soak in the pool today?"

"Yes," Doctor Hill breathed, unable to tear her eyes from Nurse Hamilton, "I believe I will."

"Great!" I piped up, "Let me give you our address and my phone number."

Moments later, we drove away. Doctor Hill drove up the street, while I pulled into the driveway and turned around to go past the school to Trina's house. Nurse Hamilton was in the back seat, and she spoke up.

"What is going on with our dear principal?" she asked.

I looked at her in the rear-view mirror and shrugged.

"I'm not really sure," I replied, "Trina and I had a nice chat with her in front of the school while we were waiting for you. She really opened up to us. I think she feels even more isolated than the teachers at our school. I hope you don't mind that I invited her along."

"I was hoping for a little more privacy," Trina admitted. I saw her shrug. "But it's alright, I guess. Doctor Hill seems awfully nice, now that I actually got to talk to her."

"Well, I have to say I am disappointed," Nurse Hamilton replied from the back seat, "I was hoping to get you two naked in the pool and have my way with you!"

She laughed merrily at our reaction. I merely darted my eyes back to her face in the rear-view mirror, but Trina gasped and turned around in her seat. When she saw Nurse Hamilton smiling and laughing, she had to laugh as well.

"Oh, you are so bad!" Trina laughed.

I waited with Nurse Hamilton in the car while Trina dashed in to change. I was surprised and turned on when Nurse Hamilton leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"I wasn't kidding, you know," her breath tickled my earlobe, "I even brought condoms in my bag. You two have no idea how sexy you are together. I just get all kinds of horny when I'm around you."

Trina came back to the car wearing her swimsuit beneath a baggy t-shirt, and she carried a bag with a change of clothes. We drove to my house, and I was surprised to see that Doctor Hill had beaten us there. She was parked at the curb, and I pulled up behind her. I got out and ran around to open the passenger door. I helped Trina and Nurse Hamilton out of the car, and we turned to Doctor Hill.

She had not changed clothes, but held a beach bag beneath her right arm. She still looked nervous, but also a little excited as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

I led the three lovely ladies into my home and gave them a quick tour. I was a little embarrassed when I realized that the beach towels I had washed over the weekend were still sitting in the dryer. That actually seemed to relax Doctor Hill. I guess it made me seem more human to her—more relatable. I led them out to the pool deck and skimmed the pool while they draped their towels over the backs of the lounge chairs.

Trina shed her t-shirt and walked to the steps at the shallow end of the pool.

"It's warmer than I expected," she said, "This is going to feel so nice."

"Where should I change?" Doctor Hill asked me.

"You can use my bathroom or my sister's room," I replied. "I'll go change in my room and I'll be right back."

As soon as I opened the sliding door, I remembered the sunscreen. I grabbed it out of the cabinet and apologized to Doctor Hill as I turned sideways to slide past her. I handed the sunscreen to Trina and went back inside.

Doctor Hill was standing just inside the doorway of my sister's room when I walked up that hallway. She looked at me and opened her mouth as if she had something to say. I stopped and waited. She muttered something that I couldn't make out and shook her head before pushing the door closed.

I shrugged and walked into my room. I grabbed the swimsuit I had tossed on my bed—the one that had been in the dryer with the towels. A soft tap on my door interrupted me after I had shed my socks and shoes.

"Come in," I said.

I was surprised when Nurse Hamilton opened my bedroom door and walked in. She walked right up and pulled my head down so she could give me a searing kiss, sliding her tongue hungrily into my mouth. She pulled back and pressed a condom packet into my palm.

"You really need to fuck her," she whispered. She shook her head in annoyance, "That's not right. I mean, she really needs you to fuck her. I'm going to send her in, and you need to take charge and give that young woman what she needs. Okay?"

I could only nod my head, looking at the wrapped condom in my hand. It was one of those typical latex condoms. The package said it had a spermicidal lubricant. Nurse Hamilton closed my door behind her as she left. I heard her tap at my sister's bedroom door and heard her quietly talking to Doctor Hill, but couldn't make out what they said.

Shortly after that, I heard footsteps retreating down the hall and the sliding glass door open and close. I took off my shirt and trousers, tossing them into my hamper along with my socks. I didn't know if I should take off my boxers and put the condom on now, or if I should wait. I was interrupted by another soft knock at my door.

"Come in," I said, grinning in anticipation.

I'm sure the grin fell from my face when Doctor Hill opened my bedroom door. I had been expecting Trina, and thought that Nurse Hamilton had taken my principal outside to give us some privacy. She stood just inside my doorway, looking at me nervously. She blushed when she looked over at my bed and saw the condom.

The irony hit me then. My forty-something principal was standing in my bedroom, looking far more tentative and uncertain than my eighteen-year-old girlfriend would have. I realized that she couldn't ask me to give her what she needed. That was what Nurse Hamilton had meant. I forced myself to smile again, and stepped up to her with more bravado than I felt.

She trembled when I reached past her and pushed my door closed, and trembled even more when I wrapped my arms around her. Over her shoulder, I had seen into my sister's bedroom as I closed my door. I was pretty sure I had seen her pantyhose and panties sitting on my sister's bed.

"It's okay," I murmured into her ear, "I am here for you."

"I don't know what I'm doing," she stammered back, "I shouldn't be here."

"Shh," I said, and then I kissed her softly on her mouth.

I saw her eyes open wide, but she didn't struggle. After a moment, she started to return my kiss. She was very tentative, and I took it slowly so as not to worry her. She kept raising and lowering her hands, uncertain what to do with them. I rubbed her back in slow circles, pulling her in to me softly. I finally felt her right hand come to rest on my shoulder and she rubbed it with a light, fluttering touch.

I kissed my way down to her jaw, and she turned her head with a soft moan as I continued planting gentle kisses on her neck. I saw her close her eyes. The look of surrender on her face was priceless and arousing. I felt my cock hardening in my boxers as I continued softly kissing her. I guided her around me and over to the side of my bed, kissing her once more on her lips before pushing her back onto the bed.

Her eyes shot open as she looked at me. Her breathing was ragged. She was resisting, not able to lie back on my bed and relax. When I knelt between her legs and lifted her thighs, she groaned and let her head collapse back onto the bed. She was indeed naked beneath that dress skirt.

I could not tell if she waxed or shaved, but she had not done so recently. She had some stubble that was a little rough on my cheek as I kissed my way up the inside of her thigh.

"Oh, god," I heard her whisper. When I finally kissed her pussy, she gasped, "Oh!"

I planted soft kisses all around her plump pussy lips before finally sliding my tongue up her moist folds. She tasted very strong and tangy. It wasn't a bad taste, just saltier and stronger than I was used to. She had been at work all day, after all, and she had clearly been turned on for a while. It did not take long at all before she was bucking in orgasm.

I had barely gotten started. I kissed her sensitive pussy softly as she came down from that climax. She gasped a couple of times before she spoke.

"Please!" she gasped.

I looked up into her eyes and gave her clitoris one long lick. I really wanted to hear her ask me, but the look in her eyes told me she still could not bring herself to do it. I smiled at her as I rose to my feet and dropped my boxers. Her eyes were wild again when she looked at my hard cock.

It was a chore rolling that condom onto my dick. I was trying to be careful, doing it the way they had showed us in health class years before. The condom had a reservoir tip, and I squeezed it with one hand while rolling the condom over the head of my dick with the other. It was very snug, and resisted unrolling around the thick shaft. I looked it over carefully when it was fully unrolled, making sure there were no air pockets inside the latex.

I stood between my principal's thighs and brought the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

"Are you ready, Doctor Hill?" I asked.

She licked her lips and looked up into my eyes.

"Josh," she said hoarsely, "I think, when you're fucking me, you really ought to call me Melissa."

I smiled and took hold of her calves, spreading her open for me.

"Okay, Melissa," I said softly as the thick head of my cock opened her up.

As wet as she was, she was still unbelievably tight. The tip of my cock was making more progress into the condom than it was her pussy. I felt the reservoir tip stretching around the tip of my cock head and pulled back. Looking down, I saw that I still hadn't even gotten the head inside her. I pressed forward and back, forward and back, easing her lips wider each time. She groaned out loud when the head finally slipped into her.

I was being as deliberate as I could. To be fair, I was savoring the spectacular view of this fresh pussy that I was taking for the first time. At the same time, though, I was being careful not to rush it and hurt her or break the condom. I was only halfway inside her when I felt her muscles grip me tightly. I loved the look on her face when she came on my cock like that.

I pulled back and pressed forward again, but the pressure on the tip of my dick let me know that I needed to adjust the condom. I pulled out completely, and reached down to pull the condom away from me, giving it some much-needed slack. About an inch of condom was protruding from the end of my dick when I slid it back inside her.

"What were you doing?" she gasped as I once again stretched her pussy lips wide open.

"I needed to loosen it up a bit," I replied, "The tip of the condom was getting stretched, and I didn't want it to break."

"Condoms don't work like that," she said, "They can stretch—Oh!"

I didn't want to argue with her, but I knew better. With each thrust into her pussy, her muscles clamped down, pushing the condom back onto my cock. Those same muscles relaxed when I pulled back, so the tip of my cock was once again stretching the reservoir tip by the time I was finally all the way inside her. I knew I needed to adjust the condom again.

I didn't get that chance, though. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down for a kiss, urging me in and out of her with her legs on my lower back. I wasn't taking full-length strokes, but I could feel the pressure building on the tip of my dick...until it suddenly gave way.

The contrast between the painfully tight condom and her hot, wet pussy was just amazing. Her mouth was frantically kissing mine, and she was sucking on my tongue and moaning loudly. She was thrusting her hips up to meet me, and each stroke of my cock inside her felt wonderful. My eyes shot open when I realized I was going to come. It felt like it had snuck up on me.

I pulled my head back frantically, but she held onto me desperately and kept right on kissing and moaning. I tried to reach down to her thighs to extricate myself...but it was too late. I watched her eyes shoot open when she realized what was happening. She finally broke off the kiss with a strangled gasp.

"The condom broke!" I finally got out.

"Oh, god, no!" she wailed, but her legs locked around my hips as I continued spewing hot cum deep inside her.

Her head rolled from side to side on my bed. She looked amazing, and her tight pussy felt amazing as I filled it up. Finally she locked her eyes on mine, helpless in the throes of her orgasm. We lay there together, panting for breath. I leaned my face down and gently kissed her chin.

"Please tell me you're on the pill," I said.

She bit her lip and shook her head. My evil dick gave a lurch and fired off one last volley. We both shivered. I reached down again and gently disengaged her legs from around me, then pushed her up onto the bed so that she could relax comfortably.

"I'll be right back," I said.

I went into my bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth, gently cleaning her pussy. I slid a finger inside her and coaxed out the pool of sperm. When I stood up with it, Melissa looked over in shock. First, her eyes lit on the ring of latex around the base of my cock.

"Oh, no," she said softly.

Clearly, there was a part of her that hoped I had been wrong; that the condom hadn't broken. Then she saw the pool of semen in the washcloth in my hand. Her own hand reached down, and her finger felt the gooey mess still inside of her. I hadn't gotten all of it.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed.

I felt surprisingly calm. I realized that Nurse Hamilton would give her a 'morning after' pill.

"It's alright," I said, stroking her hair.

"How can you say that?" her eyes were wild as she regarded me.

"Talk to Nurse Hamilton," I replied, "She..." I realized I probably shouldn't say that she had a supply of—possibly illegal—pills to take care of the situation. "She will know what to do," I finished.

I shook my head again when I realized what I had just said. Of course my principal couldn't bring herself to talk to anyone about this. She didn't yet know the extent of Nurse Hamilton's trustworthiness, the way that I did.

"Sorry," I said, rising from beside her, "I'll be right back."

I tossed the washcloth into the sink, and then put my boxers back on and padded to the back door. I opened it and leaned my head out.

"Sorry to bother you," I said, "But I need to borrow you for a moment, Nurse Hamilton."

"I'll be right there, sweetheart," she replied, floating toward me.

That was one glorious sight, let me tell you. The white t-shirt she wore was plastered around her enormous breasts as she rose from the water. The bikini top beneath the shirt had given way, and was not even visible. Her eyes followed my gaze down to her chest and she smiled a little sadly. She walked over to dry herself with the beach towel, and then she just pulled the soaked t-shirt off over her head. Trina was as unable to tear her eyes from that sight as I was.

Nurse Hamilton wrapped the towel around her body, tucking it around her breasts. She leaned down and patted Trina on her head.

"I'll be right back," she said, before continuing on toward me.

"What seems to be the problem, Josh?" she asked once we were inside.

I took a few steps toward my room so that we were out of sight of the pool before I turned to her and pulled my boxers down. Her eyes opened a bit when she looked at my dick. She looked up at my face questioningly, and then her eyes shot open wide and she looked back down at the ring of latex at the base of my shaft.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,728 Followers