Central High Blues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That has now happened every time I have used a condom," I said, "and Doctor Hill had her legs locked around me. I couldn't pull out. She still has my cum inside her pussy, and she's not on birth control."

My voice was even, calm, and never cracked. I had also kept it down enough that I didn't think my principal overheard it. Nurse Hamilton nodded at me and licked her lips. I pulled my boxers back up.

"Of course, she can't bring herself to talk to you about it," I continued, "So we'll have to talk to her."

"Let's go," she said.

I turned, and she followed me back to my room. Doctor Hill looked alarmed when she saw Nurse Hamilton. She sat up and smoothed her skirt over her thighs. Before she could say anything, Nurse Hamilton breezed past me and sat next to her on the bed, taking her hand. She patted the hand softly.

"It's going to be just fine, Melissa," she said calmly.

She slid her hand up to Doctor Hill's shoulder and gently pressed her back onto the bed.

"Let's just see what the damage is," she continued with a soft smile.

By the time Doctor Hill realized what Nurse Hamilton meant, she was in no position to argue. Nurse Hamilton had her legs spread wide, and was noisily slurping my semen out of her freshly-fucked pussy. I absently reached down and pulled the ruined condom from my hardening cock. I looked at it before tossing it into the trash.

Doctor Hill moaned and shook helplessly. She clearly could not believe what was happening to her. I have to admit I had not expected it either. That made it no less arousing for me to watch. Honestly, though, it was the wet, slurping sound of that pussy-eating that really got me hard. Nurse Hamilton finally pulled her face out of my principal's crotch and licked her lips. She stood up, leaving Melissa spread open and helpless on my bed. Her hand reached out to cup my ass, pushing me toward the bed as she turned to me.

"Keep her occupied until I get back," she instructed.

"Yes ma'am," I murmured as I crawled between those sexy, spread thighs and once again buried my cock in that tight pussy.

This time, I did not have to take it slow or worry about a condom. My cock was able to bask in the welcoming grasp of her drenched pussy, and I was able to really fuck her good. We both groaned and enjoyed it. Melissa came around my cock again, and I felt every tremor of her clutching pussy muscles. I rose to my knees and held her legs open after that so that I could give her long, deep strokes. The troubled look finally fled from her face and she allowed herself to enjoy getting fucked.

Nurse Hamilton popped back in at that point, and she stood next to the bed and watched. When her orgasm hit her that time, Melissa's pussy felt like it exploded around my dick. I had to stop, and dropped back onto my haunches with just the tip of my dick inside her.

"Here you go, sweetie," Nurse Hamilton said, offering Melissa the pill and a cup of water.

I was finally dislodged when she sat up to take the pill and wash it down. I got up quickly and pulled on my swim trunks.

"I'll see you outside," I said, "We've left Trina out there by herself far too long."

I bent to kiss Melissa and then Nurse Hamilton before hurrying to the back door. I walked out and grabbed the sunscreen, slathering it on my shoulders and neck. Trina swam to the side of the pool.

"Do you want me to get your back?" she offered.

"That sounds great," I replied.

I feasted my eyes on her sexy, dripping wet body as she rose from the pool in front of me. I squirted sunscreen into her palm and she spread it over my back. I got my chest and belly while she did that.

"Turn around," I instructed her, "and let me get your back."

I looked at my watch while spreading the sunscreen over her back. We had not even been at my house for half an hour! It felt like it had been a lot longer than that. Nurse Hamilton emerged and smiled at us. She walked past and draped her towel over the back of the same chair before struggling to get that damp t-shirt back on. Her massive tits swayed outrageously the whole time, and her nipples were as hard as I could imagine they would get.

I realized that I was staring, as was Trina. I cleared my throat softly.

"That would probably be a lot easier to put on once you're in the pool," I said.

Nurse Hamilton was actually a little red-faced. She nodded and walked around us to get into the water. Trina turned, her eyes glued to those massive melons as they bounced and swayed past us. I grinned at her, and then turned so that we could follow our mega-busty nurse into the swimming pool.

Now, it wasn't like that was a tiny t-shirt. It just wasn't very cooperative once it was wet, and those huge tits were heavy and unmanageable. Once the three of us were in the pool, we were able to get the shirt oriented correctly. It did tend to float up in the water, though, leaving her nipples entirely exposed beneath the surface. I am sure I was staring, but Trina couldn't take her eyes off of the fat, hard nipple that was right in front of her.

"It's okay, sweetheart," Nurse Hamilton murmured to her.

She stood and lifted the t-shirt up with her right hand, using her left hand to guide Trina's head toward her. Trina moaned softly as she took the nipple in her mouth, and Nurse Hamilton moaned appreciatively as my girlfriend began to suck on it. I was rock hard and thought I was going to latch onto that other nipple, but for some reason I thought of my mother at that moment and my eyes shot open.

"Oh, crap!" I said out loud, scurrying to get out of the pool and dry off. "I totally forgot to call my mom, to let her know we're here and using the pool!" I explained as I dried myself. I also needed to let her know that Doctor Hill was here, I thought as I wrapped the towel around my body and marched to the house. I stepped inside and stopped to admire Melissa as she stood shyly in the hallway.

She wore a fairly conservative one-piece swimsuit, but it obviously didn't have a liner. Her hard nipples protruded clearly through the cups at the top, and the bottom of the suit molded itself around her pouty pussy lips. As was the case with each of my teachers I had seen outside of school, she looked like a different woman entirely. Her hair was no longer in that bun, but was swept back in a pony tail. That alone made her look a decade younger.

"Wow, Melissa," I said, "You look delicious."

"Thanks," she said.

She sucked in her breath as I strode up her, then she released it as I continued past her.

"Sorry," I said over my shoulder, "I just remembered I have to call my mom and let her know we're here and using the pool."

"Oh!" she replied.

I grabbed my phone from my desk and made that call quickly. My mother did not answer, and it went straight to voicemail without even ringing—a sure sign that she was with a client.

"Hey, Mom," I said, "I was just calling to let you know we are using the pool this afternoon. Trina, Nurse Hamilton, and Doctor Hill are all here with me. Also, I just wanted to remind you in case Dad didn't mention it; Nurse Hamilton will be joining us for dinner this evening. I hope you're having a good afternoon. See you later."

I turned around and saw that Melissa hadn't moved.

I probably shouldn't think of her as Melissa, I thought, since I'm not fucking her at the moment.

I did step up to her again, wrapping my arms around her in a hug. I kissed her softly on her lips, and she moaned softly and kissed me back. After that kiss, I pulled my face back and looked into her eyes.

"I want you to know," I said, "Whatever happens here, stays here. The same as it is at Nurse Hamilton's house. We won't breathe a word to anyone. I hope we can trust you to do the same."

"Of course," she replied, kissing me again.

I felt her pressing her crotch against my cock through our swimsuits. Her voice was tinged with desperation when she broke off that kiss.

"I want you so badly right now!" she groaned. "I took that pill, and I really want to feel you coming inside me again. I was so freaked out the first time that it ruined it for me."

I felt a bomb go off in my mind when she said that.

If Trina had taken the pill she got yesterday, then it would have been safe for me to take her home and fill her sweet pussy! My cock hardened and throbbed at the thought, prompting my sexy principal to whine in her throat and rub against me more urgently.

I realized that I was still damp, and that I might be dripping pool water on the carpet. I led this horny woman into my bathroom and dropped my towel on the floor. I untied the drawstring on my swim trunks and let them drop onto the towel. Her eyes were locked on my erection as it bobbed in front of me.

"So big," she breathed.

"Turn around and bend over the sink, Melissa," I growled at her.

"Yes!" she whispered, whirling and spreading her feet apart as she leaned over and pointed her shapely bottom at me.

I pulled the bottom of her swimsuit to the side and spread her cheeks with my thumbs. She opened up nicely and I slid the first two inches of my cock into her before her muscles held me tightly once again. My dick looked immense as it spread the lips of her little pussy open. I could not help but admire her cute little butthole as it throbbed right in front of me. I wondered if she liked getting fucked in her ass.

I pulled her ponytail to the side and bit her neck, looking at her reflection in the mirror. She gradually loosened up enough that I was able to slide more of my length inside her. It was still awfully tight. I never really reached the point of being able to fuck her hard that time. She just came too quickly, and each time she did her pussy locked down on me again. Her juices were running down both of our legs and my balls were drenched. After six or seven intense orgasms, her legs were too weak to continue.

I pulled my dick out of her and rubbed her back while she recovered. When I felt confident that she could stand without my assistance, I put the bottom of her swimsuit back in place. I pulled my trunks back on and wrapped my towel around my waist, and then we walked out to the pool together. We stopped as soon as we reached the pool deck.

Trina was gasping helplessly in orgasm as Nurse Hamilton's fingers plunged in and out of her pussy just beneath the water's surface. They were in the shallow end, right on the stairs. Nurse Hamilton's t-shirt and Trina's bikini bottoms were both sitting on the side of the pool. Nurse Hamilton's giant jugs were floating on the water and her nipples were clearly still hard. Those big tits shook with each thrust of her hand.

I looked at Doctor Hill. She bit her lip as she watched the school nurse having her way with my girlfriend. I continued on around the pool and draped my towel over a chair, turned, and dove into the water of the deep end. I swam underwater until I was behind Nurse Hamilton before surfacing. My dick was still hard, of course, and felt like it had been for hours.

I really need a nurse to have a good look at it. The thought made me grin.

I looked up at Doctor Hill, then. She had not budged since I had walked past her. She could not take her eyes off of Trina and Nurse Hamilton, and her mouth hung open. I stood and walked up the stairs to take her hand and guide her into the water. She sat on the stairs in the waist-deep water right next to Trina. I spread her legs and gently played with her pussy through her swimsuit.

Reflexively, she reached out her left arm and clutched Trina's shoulder. I have to admit, I am a little envious of the way that some women can just come continuously like that. Trina and Doctor Hill held each other and gasped and moaned as they came again and again. I started kissing Nurse Hamilton at some point, but we never stopped playing with those sensitive pussies on the stairs of the pool until Trina finally begged us to stop.

I kissed each of them softly, and picked Trina up in the water. I carried her around the pool in my arms and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. At one point, she tried to apologize.

"Josh," she whispered, "I am so sorry I let that happen."

"Why?" I asked, stopping to look into her eyes.

"I...cheated on you with Nurse Hamilton," she replied.

She looked distraught, so I had to kiss her again. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend in my arms.

"Trina, you didn't 'cheat on me' with Nurse Hamilton. If I hadn't been inside the house, I would have been right there fooling around with both of you. You haven't done anything wrong."

I punctuated that with another kiss.

"You looked amazing," I continued, "I just felt lucky to be your boyfriend when I watched the two of you. Besides, we both love Nurse Hamilton. I don't think that's the last time we will do fun things with her."

I resumed walking in the chest-deep water, whispering and kissing my sexy girlfriend. We stopped and watched as Nurse Hamilton brought Doctor Hill to another whimpering climax on the stairs. Trina kissed me again and then slid out of my arms to swim over to them. I followed her, and we all held Doctor Hill as she slowly recovered her senses. Like Trina, she was wracked by foolish guilt when she came down from that orgasmic high.

"I-I'm sorry!" she blubbered, tears starting to form in her eyes, "I don't know why I—"

"Oh, hush, sweetie," Nurse Hamilton chided her softly, "You are just being silly. We all loved having you here today. Nobody thinks you did anything wrong."

"It was just beautiful, watching you come like that," Trina added, stroking her cheek.

I just smiled and squeezed her to my chest as Nurse Hamilton and Trina gently reassured her. Then they pushed her into my lap and I continued to hold her as they took turns kissing her and murmuring sweetly. She squirmed in my lap when they pulled her breasts out and began sucking on her hard nipples. I felt their fingers pulling the bottom of that swimsuit aside, and then I was sucking on her tongue as she gasped through another series of orgasms.

It took a while for her to recover again, but then the four of us finally swam and relaxed together in the pool.

Trina took Doctor Hill into my bathroom to shower afterwards. Doctor Hill still looked a little pensive once she was dried and dressed in her professional attire. I had made some coffee during their shower, and asked if she would like some. She nodded absently and followed me to the kitchen. I poured her a steaming mug.

"Do you take cream and sugar?" I asked.

"Yes. Um, I'll do it," she answered.

I was still damp from the pool, so I refrained from hugging her again. I did stand behind her and rub her shoulders until she relaxed a bit.

"Please don't beat yourself up over this," I said quietly, "We've never done anything like this before, either. Maybe we all got carried away today, but it's okay."

I turned her to face me, and I smiled at her.

"You were amazing, do you know that?" I asked.

Her expression changed. I could see that faraway look in her eyes as she recalled the intense events of the past hour.

"It was amazing," she whispered.

She finally smiled at me again.

"I need to shower," I said, "I'll be right back."

I squeezed her hand. I turned and walked toward the bathroom, stopping to kiss Trina on the way. We smiled lovingly at each other.

"You'd better hurry," she whispered, "Nurse Hamilton is expecting you to join her in the shower."

"Okay," I replied.

Nurse Hamilton was still turned on when I joined her in the shower. She fed me one of her thick nipples and her pussy erupted almost as soon as my fingers slid inside her. After that long-delayed climax, she was gentle as she kissed me. We washed each other and then toweled each other dry.

"Go get dressed, now," she said, "You and Trina still need to do your homework, remember?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

The four of us sat at my dining room table and talked for a few minutes. Trina and I got our Calculus homework out and began working on it. Doctor Hill finished her coffee and gave each of us a big hug and a kiss before she left.

"Thanks again," she beamed, "I will see you at school tomorrow. Have a great night!"

"Good night," we replied in a staggered chorus.

I walked her out to her SUV and waved goodbye as she drove away. She seemed to be much better, now that she had let go of that guilt. I really liked seeing that happy smile on her face. As I walked back into the house, I reflected that I had never really seen her happy before that. She was always so serious at school. Of course, she had to be. That was in the job description.

Nurse Hamilton gave me a hug when I got to the dining room table.

"Do you mind if I borrow your bed?" she asked, "I am really tired and could use a nap before your folks get home."

"Of course, you're welcome to use my bed," I answered quickly. "Let me change the sheets for you real quick."

She looked like she was going to protest, but I was off in a flash and changed those bed linens in less than six minutes. I gave her a kiss and tucked her in to the fresh sheets. I think she was asleep before I even got back to the dining room.

"You look as tired as I feel," Trina said as I sat beside her. "I would love to join you for a nap, but then I don't think we'd get this homework finished."

I sighed and kissed her once more.

"You're right, of course," I said.

It took an hour to finish the Calculus. My mom arrived home before we were done. I told her that Nurse Hamilton was napping in my room. She didn't seem surprised by that, as I had expected. I dropped Trina off at her house and returned home to help my mother get dinner started. She looked over at me after I had put the casserole dish into the oven.

"Oh, Joshua, you look exhausted," she said sadly, "Why don't you go relax on the couch for a bit. We're almost done here."

I nodded and walked over to the couch. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until I woke up hours later. My head was in my mother's lap, and she was gently stroking my hair when I regained consciousness. I felt another pair of soft hands stroking my feet. I looked over and saw my dad sitting on his recliner facing us. He gave me a smile.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Almost ten o'clock," my mother answered. "Are you hungry? I can warm up some dinner for you."

I thought about it for a moment. I was hungry. I sat up and stretched, looking at the smiling faces around me.

"I can get myself something to eat," I said.

"Oh, don't be silly," Mom said, rising from the couch, "I don't mind at all."

I nodded my head and looked at Nurse Hamilton's smiling face beside me.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"We had a nice dinner and a really informative discussion," my dad replied.

I cocked an eyebrow at that. Nurse Hamilton chuckled and she reached over to squeeze my thigh softly.

"We tried to wake you, but not too hard," she said, "You obviously needed the sleep."

Mom had a steaming plate of food ready for me a couple of minutes later. She set my place at the table, and gave me a hug when I came to the dining room. She went out to the living room and sat in my father's lap. Nurse Hamilton came over to join me. We both looked at my parents as they cuddled and whispered and gently kissed each other.

Nurse Hamilton sighed and she once again reached over to squeeze my thigh.

"You should eat," she said softly.

Once I started, I tried to mind my manners. The food was delicious, and I was really hungry. Nurse Hamilton just chuckled and she rubbed my back while I chowed down. I looked over at her smiling face and thought she looked a little too amused. I chewed the bite in my mouth carefully and swallowed it.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "but what's so funny? Did I miss something important while I was asleep?"