Central High Blues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're fine, Josh," she answered, rising from her chair, "I just love watching a young man with a healthy appetite." She leaned in to me and whispered in my ear, "It reminds me of watching you eat my pussy last night."

She leaned back and continued in a normal voice, "You finish your dinner and I'll get my things together. I need you to take me home when you're done eating, and we can talk there. Okay?"

I nodded and ate the rest of my food quickly. I started to rinse my dishes, but my mother called to me from the living room.

"Just let them soak, Joshua," she said, "I'll get to them in a bit. You need to get Nurse Hamilton home."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, setting the dishes down and letting the water cover them before turning it off.

My parents got up from the recliner and they each gave Nurse Hamilton a big hug. The four of us walked to the front door, and my parents watched as I walked out to the car and opened the passenger door for Nurse Hamilton. They waved and then went back inside as we drove away.

"Your parents really are something, you know that?" Nurse Hamilton said.

I nodded. "Yes they are."

"We had a nice dinner, and I got them to open up about what's been bothering them," she said, "It was interesting to hear the same events you told me about from their perspective. I think it was good that you were asleep, actually. They probably would have taken longer to open up to me, and they would have been embarrassed to have you hear some of that."

"Well, now you've just got my curiosity burning!" I said, "What did—"

She squeezed my thigh again and shushed me.

"I won't go into all the details," she said, "but don't worry. You'll get to hear most of it."

She was quiet for the next minute or so while I drove. I glanced over at her.

"What are you thinking about now?" I asked.

"You know," she said thoughtfully, "There really isn't that much that you don't already know. It was just their perspective of everything you told me last night, mostly. I don't think any of you held anything back."

She was looking at me when we pulled into her driveway and parked. When I met her gaze, she leaned over and kissed me again. I got out of the car and walked around to open her door and offer her my hand. As soon as we were inside her house, she led me to her bedroom.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked as she dropped her shorts and panties to the floor, "Your parents have me as horny as you did last night. I really need you to lick my pussy for me."

I lay on my stomach between her legs and happily licked up her tasty juices. She had not exaggerated—she was soaked and quickly came on my tongue.

"Mmm. Thank you," she moaned.

Her hands stroked my hair as my tongue cleaned her juicy orgasmic mess from the insides of her thighs.

"Let's see, what did I need to tell you?" she thought aloud.

I was in no rush. Letting her take her time, I slurped her juices and then focused on licking her pussy some more. She spread her legs as I slid my tongue deep inside her. Her voice was a contented purr when she continued.

"Your mother has felt really guilty, but you knew that," she said, "She has felt like she lost control too often. Your father just felt really uncomfortable with everything, but he seems to be past that now. Your mother cried a little bit when I told her that you had come to me instead of her about you and Trina. But when I told her what you had told me—exactly the way you said it—you could see that she was turned on."

I paused in my pussy-licking to ask her about that.

"I thought you weren't going to mention that," I said, "I'm not upset, just surprised."

"Oh, I thought it was something you would have told her, if you'd been awake," she said, "Only it would have hurt her feelings more if you had said it. I think that worked out better for everyone, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm," I answered into her moist pussy.

That drew a shiver from her.

"Anyway, where was I?" she resumed, "Oh, so your mother was upset and sorry that she had lost your trust. She cried a bit, but your father pulled her into his lap and hugged her and kissed her through it. I made it clear that you love her and wanted to trust her with everything."

She paused in her story and looked into my eyes.

"Mmm. That's really nice, Josh. Thank you."

I licked up the copious juice from that gentle orgasm, and then Nurse Hamilton gently disengaged from my mouth. She patted the pillow next to her with a soft "Come up here." I slid up the bed and lay next to her. She put her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me.

"So your mother and father really love each other and you," she said softly, "Your mother wants to work on improving her self-control. They both feel completely comfortable with you, now. If you want to have threesomes with your parents, your dad will be fine with that." She looked up into my eyes again, "Will you be fine with that?"

I thought back to this morning. It had been comfortable, 'warming up' my mother and then watching my parents have sex before I left for school. I could imagine that I might have joined in if I hadn't had to leave. It didn't feel weird anymore.

"I think I will be fine when it happens," I said. "Instead of feeling freaked out and uncomfortable, I just get turned on when I think about it now."

"Are you hard right now?" she asked, reaching for my zipper, "Let me take a look at that."

I raised my hips as she slid my shorts and boxers down my legs. She moaned appreciatively and gave my cock a quick, wet sucking. She mounted me and lifted her shirt out of the way so that she could feed me her swollen nipples. She shook and groaned in orgasm, really grinding on my cock. It took only a couple more minutes before I reached my own mind-blowing climax.

"Wow," she breathed, "That was a lot of cum, young man."

I could feel it running out of her and onto my thighs and balls. It really was a lot of cum. She gave me another kiss and then got off of me, making her way into the bathroom. I could not help but stiffen again as I watched her sexy ass swaying away from me.

I heard the water running in the tub as she cleaned herself. I lay in her bed and relaxed in the afterglow of that tremendous orgasm. After a few minutes, she returned with a wet washcloth. Her eyes lit up when she saw that I was hard again. She gently cleaned me with the washcloth and leaned over to kiss me.

"My goodness," she said, "you really do like my ass, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

She smiled, and gently slid my boxers back up my legs. She leaned over and kissed me again.

"I would love to offer you my ass again," she said softly, brushing my bangs out of my eyes, "but it is awfully late on a school night. You need to head home, and I need to get some sleep."

I sat up and pulled on my shorts. I gave her another hug, and she walked me to her front door.

"Sweet dreams," I whispered as I kissed her goodbye.

"You too, sweetheart," she replied.

My folks were still awake when I got home. Dad was dressed in his workout shorts and tank top, and my mother wore yoga pants and a tight spandex top.

"Are we working out as a family tonight?" I asked.

"Nope," my mother replied.

The way she said it, I was expecting a 'here's your sign' snarky reply. Instead, her actual reply floored me.

"Leanne is expecting your call," she said.

They both laughed and hugged me when they saw my astonished expression.

"How...when...I" I stammered.

"We made Nurse Hamilton promise she would let us tell you," my father said. "She called Leanne right after school, when Miss Cahill left her office."

That reminded me that Miss Cahill was also expecting a call from me. Shit! There was not enough time!

"Leanne apparently knew Nurse Hamilton fairly well even before she and Heather started hanging out," my mother added, "So when she got that call, she listened. She agreed that she would answer when you call her tonight. It is later there, so you'd better go ahead and call her."

I kissed them both on the cheek and hustled in to my room to make that call in privacy.

I dialed her number as soon as I had closed my bedroom door behind me. As I waited for her to answer, I realized I should have planned out what to say first. It was too late for that, now.

"Hello?" My goddess was on the line.

"Hi," I said, suddenly uncertain, "I have missed you so much. How are you?"

"I am really tired, Josh," she said.

She sounded tired. I was worried that this would go badly. I did not know what I should tell her.

"Should I call you back another time?" I asked, "Or would you prefer to call me when you get up in the morning?"

"It's okay, Josh," she chuckled. "You need to calm down and talk to me. How is school going?"

"It's been way too eventful, Leanne," I said, finally finding my voice. "If we stayed up and talked for three hours, I still wouldn't have told you everything. Did Nurse Hamilton tell you about Trina?"

"She told me you were dating a girl your age named Trina, but that was it."

The way she said 'your age' actually stung a bit. It reminded me of what Nurse Hamilton had told me about Heather's feelings for me.

"Leanne, do you think I am too young for you?" I asked.

She sighed, and I heard her take a sip of her coffee. I knew it was coffee, or maybe cappuccino, and that it was hot just from hearing her over the phone. I knew her that well.

"Is that coffee helping?" I asked. I hadn't been able to stop myself.

"Yeah, it is—wait, how did you know I was drinking coffee? You didn't put a camera in my room, did you?"

It was my turn to sigh.

"Leanne, I just know you that well. I could tell you were drinking coffee just from hearing you take that sip over the phone. I could practically see you doing it, in my mind. Back to my question, though: Do you think I am too young for you?"

"Josh..." she was searching for the words, "Yes, but let me explain. You do know that Heather and I started hanging out after I started doing your physical therapy, right?"

"Actually, I didn't," I answered honestly, "I only realized it recently. Really, I should have known when she moved into your old apartment. I was just so busy with everything else that it didn't click."

"Well, Heather was crazy about you," she said, "Did you know that?"

"Again, not at that time," I answered honestly. "I did not know until her grandmother told me a couple of days ago."

"Okay," she said, "Heather and I had this long talk one night, after I had left your place. She knew I had been with you, and she licked all of your cum out of my pussy."

Okay, that I did not know. I was rock-hard just picturing that scene, but I was careful to keep it out of my voice.

"I didn't know you two were that close," I said with a chuckle. "Why wasn't I invited?"

"That was my fault," Leanne said. She sounded a little sad. "I couldn't bring myself to share you with her until I knew I was leaving. The three of us could have been amazing together."

We still could be amazing together, I thought. I waited for her to continue.

"After that," she said, "Heather admitted that she still loved you—that she was still in love with you. She said it was only the age difference that made it impossible. I realized that I actually felt the same way. You were still in high school, and I wasn't where I wanted to be with my career. Heather and I agreed that in a few years, you would be perfect for us. The age difference wouldn't be such a big deal. But we also agreed that there was no way you would still be single that long.

"Then we started talking about our jobs, and how unhappy we were with them. I mean, I loved working as your home healthcare provider, but that was almost over already. I asked her what her dream job was, what she wanted from her nursing career. It took a while, but she admitted she didn't really know. When she asked me, I said I wanted to go back to medical school to become a doctor. A few days later, that led to me talking with Jeannie and a couple of the doctors they know, and I applied to Johns Hopkins.

"Josh, I really didn't think I would get in. I was happy with you, but I just didn't know how that would work out. I felt guilty for glomming onto you like that. I knew how you felt about me, but that just made me feel like I was taking advantage of your teenage crush. I overreacted, of course, and I am sorry that I hurt you. Nurse Hamilton told me how I totally fucked myself, the way I cut you out of my life. Oh, she didn't put it that way, of course, but she was pretty clear about it."

Emotions had been pouring over me the entire time she spoke. It was all I could do not to interrupt her several times. I didn't think our age difference was a big deal. A little awkward, maybe, but it was something I could live with. I had felt none of that awkwardness with Leanne and Heather when the three of us had been together.

"Did Nurse Hamilton mention to you that Heather and I have been seeing each other since you left?" I asked softly.

That caught her off guard.

"What?" she asked, "I thought you were dating Trina!"

"So you haven't talked with Heather, either," I went on, "I am dating Trina. We just started dating, and we aren't really what you'd call 'exclusive' at this point. I told her up front how I feel about you, Leanne. Last night, I had a really long talk with Nurse Hamilton."

I realized that I couldn't divulge everything I had said with Nurse Hamilton. I might even have said too much already. I shook my head in frustration.

"Heather and I aren't dating, exactly," I went on, "but we have had sex. I was planning to be with her again tomorrow night, at your old place. Leanne, I won't see her if it's going to bother you."

"Um...dammit!" she said, "I don't know, Josh. I can't say it won't bother me, but I think you should see her. As crazy as things have been here, I wish I could spend an entire night with the two of you."

"How are things crazy there?" I asked.

"Well, they screwed up my financial aid, for starters," she said, "I had to take out emergency loans to cover my expenses while they get that straightened out. The classes are no joke, either. I'm putting in six hours a day just in the labs. I haven't been partying with the other medical students, but I do have a couple of friends here. I did go out on a date with one guy. I even let him fuck me. Saying he didn't measure up to you, though, is like saying a rowboat doesn't measure up to an aircraft carrier. It was pretty sad."

I managed not to laugh.

"I'm sorry I can't be there for you, Leanne," I said.

"Me too," she sighed.

"I could be, you know," I added.

"I would love for you to visit me, Josh, but that would be awfully expensive."

"That's not what I meant," I said, "I could skip this whole high school thing. I could take my GED and SAT exams, and go to college there with you next semester. Maybe not Johns Hopkins, but there are lots of colleges there."

"That's not funny!" she snapped into the phone.

"I'm not trying to be funny," I retorted, "You know I could do it. I would miss everybody here, but that will happen next year anyway. Why should I waste that time? I know I want to be with you, and I know I will go to college."

"Have you talked with your parents about this?" she asked after a pause.

"No," I replied, "I hadn't really thought of it until just now."

"Josh," she said, "It's late. I'm too tired to have this talk right now. You should look into it, but it sounds like a bad idea to me right now. Maybe things are different for you than they were for me. I loved high school, and I wouldn't have given up my senior year for anything. You would just be throwing Trina away, before you give her a chance. Do your homework on this thing before you do anything rash. You may have a while before you need to take those tests and apply to college, or it may already be too late. I don't know. Also, you really need to talk to your parents. You'd be leaving them behind, too."

"Yeah, I'm sorry Leanne," I said. "I shouldn't have just dropped that on you. I am tired, too. Would you like to call me back in the morning?"

She barked a frustrated laugh at that.

"It already is morning here. I have to get up in—Jesus—four hours to get to my first class. I'll tell you what, Josh, I will text you and let you know when I'll be free. You can call me then, or text me back if that time is no good for you."

"That sounds good to me," I replied, "and Leanne, it was really good to hear your voice again."

"It was good to hear you, too," she said. "Good night, Josh."

"Good night, Leanne," I replied.

She hung up before I could tell her that I loved her. I lay there for a moment replaying that conversation in my head. It could have been worse. A soft tapping at my door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in," I said.

I expected my mom, or perhaps both of my parents. Since I hadn't heard a car pull up, I did not expect Miss Green to be standing there. She walked slowly into my room, and there were tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Please don't leave me!" she sobbed. "I know I shouldn't have listened in, but I couldn't help it!"

Oh, Lord. How long was she standing out there listening? I wondered.

My parents were standing in the hallway, looking ashen. "Sorry!" my mother mouthed at me. I got up from my bed and hugged Miss Green. My dad quietly closed my bedroom door to give us privacy.

Lisa turned when she heard the bedroom door close, and her face was desperate when she turned back to me. She clutched at my shirt, standing on tiptoe to try to kiss me. My heart went out to her, but her agonized, frightened look scared me a little.

I leaned down to her and she kissed me frantically, throwing her arms around my neck. She finally broke off the kiss and pulled her face back just enough to look into my eyes, still clinging to me tightly.

"Please," she begged again, "I'll do anything you want!"

Then she released me and she was unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a sexy, lacy bra. I was distracted by the dark streaks of mascara that were rolling down her cheeks. I felt a cold knot form in the pit of my stomach as I watched her just about rip off her clothes in her desperation.

Had I been this pathetic in Leanne's eyes? When I talked about dropping out of high school and testing out, and when I was willing to abandon these other women that I loved just so I could be near her...She had to think that I was a desperate fool. In that moment, when I had come up with that plan, I had been less of a man than she wanted. If I went through with it, I would only be compounding that mistake.

I had been acting and thinking like that lovesick twelve-year-old that had first fallen in love with her. She had not fallen in love with that kid; she had fallen in love with the man I had grown into since.

I reached my hand behind me and sat heavily on my bed.

"Wow," I whispered softly.

Lisa stopped and looked up at me. She had just dropped her skirt and panties, and she was in the process of removing one of her cute little ankle socks. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned, and her lovely breasts were displayed nicely by the low-cut bra.

"Come here," I whispered to her.

I smiled and spread my arms, and she stepped out of her skirt and panties and leapt into my lap. She started to kiss me, but as she looked into my eyes she started crying again.

"You're going to leave, aren't you?" she sobbed.

"No, I'm not going anywhere," I said quietly.

I reached over to grab a tissue from my nightstand and tried to wipe away her tears. The mascara smeared stubbornly.

"Sorry," I sighed, "I'm just making this worse."

I took a moment to gather my thoughts, handing her the tissue. She had no better luck than I did. I gave her another sad smile and stood up, holding her body and lowering her to the floor. I turned her toward my bedroom mirror so that she could see her ruined makeup. I knew I needed to take charge if I wanted to make her happy. I cleared my throat and found the strength to speak in a calm, clear voice.