Central High Blues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa," I said, "I love you, but you look terrible."

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and squeezed her gently.

"I need to talk to my parents for a couple of minutes, and I will be right back, okay?" She nodded, and I continued. "My sister has some things in our bathroom that you can use to remove that mascara. I want you cleaned up, naked, and in my bed when I come back."

"Yes!" she whispered.

I kissed her neck and let her go, turning to open my bedroom door. I made sure my parents weren't standing right outside the door before opening it fully. I took her hand and guided her into the bathroom. She smiled shyly at me, and I smiled back and blew her a kiss before walking down the hall to find my parents. They were in their room, with the door open. I rapped lightly on the door.

"May I come in and talk to you?" I asked.

"Come on in," my dad answered.

I walked in and was relieved to see they were still dressed, sitting on their bed.

"I really messed up," I said, "I started talking to Leanne, and I panicked. I don't know how much of that you heard. I won't be dropping out of school to take the GED exam. Hopefully, Leanne and I can talk regularly, but I will not let that become the focus of my life."

I shrugged, "I don't know where that idea came from. It just popped into my head, and I blurted it out. I'll make sure I have a better idea what I plan to say before I talk to her again."

They looked relieved at that.

"Oh, thank god," my mom said softly.

"Is it alright if Lisa stays the night?" I asked.

"Of course," they both said.

I walked over and kissed my mom, and then leaned over to hug my dad.

"Thanks," I said.

I started to walk back out their bedroom door, but I heard the water running in my bathroom. I decided to give Lisa more time to get ready for me. I stopped in the kitchen, listening to her. She sounded a little frantic, and that got me moving again. I walked quickly to the bathroom, stopping in the doorway to look at her. When she looked up and saw me, she looked panicky.

"Hey," I said softly, "It's okay, Lisa. Take your time. Can I help?"

She held up a little bottle of some sort of makeup remover and I took it to read the label.

"This stuff isn't working!" she said, nearly sobbing.

"Alright," I said, keeping my voice calm, "Let's see what else we have here."

She bent over and rummaged through the cabinet beneath the sink. She was still facing mostly toward me, and I had a marvelous view of her breasts.

"Soap and water won't get that off?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I tried that first, but the mascara is just too...sticky," she replied.

I was relieved to hear her voice. She no longer sounded hysterical. It took several minutes and two more products, but she did get her face scrubbed clean. I handed her a clean hand towel to dry her face, and she smiled up at me when she was done.

"Much better," I said with a smile.

"Thanks," she replied.

I kissed her softly and followed her sexy ass into my bedroom. She stripped quickly and slid into my bed. I took a little longer to get undressed, enjoying the way she looked at me while I did it. My sexy little biology teacher was panting with anticipation when I finally stood naked in front of her.

"How long can you stay?" I asked her.

"As long as you want," she answered quickly.

"We have school tomorrow," I reminded her, "I would love for you to stay the night with me, though. Can you?"

"We would have to get up early," she said, biting her lip thoughtfully.

"You don't have to—" I started to say, before she cut me off.

"Oh, I want to, though!" she shook a bit, causing her breasts to wobble enticingly. "Can you set an alarm for six o'clock? That should give me enough time to get home and get ready before school."

I turned to my alarm clock and set it for six o'clock. I turned off the light and slid into the bed with her, pulling the top sheet over us. I pulled her to me and held her in my right arm, planting soft kisses on her face in the dark.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?" she whispered in my ear.

"I will," I replied, "but you never told me why you came over here in the first place. Why don't we start with that?"

"Oh," she said softly.

She reached her right hand out and started to gently stroke my chest.

"Damn," she finally whispered, "I can't remember."

"Really?" I asked.

"It's true," she replied simply. "I know I thought it was important, too. When I heard you saying you were going to test out and leave, though, it just...I felt like one of those cartoon characters who has a safe or a piano dropped on them. Do you know what I mean? It was too much for me to handle, like my world was crashing down on me."

I wanted to chuckle at that imagery, but couldn't do it. I felt awful for doing that to her, even though I had no idea she was there.

"I am sorry about that," I said.

I started thinking about our biology class from that morning. Trina and I had gotten there just ahead of the tardy bell. We were studying cell structures. That would not have caused her to drive to my house. It had to be something from lunch. I could not think of anything from that discussion either.

"I think you wanted to talk to me at lunch time today," I prompted.

"I know I wanted to tell you again how great you looked," she said slowly, "but that wasn't why I came over."

Her little hand had slid down my midsection, and it was dangerously close to touching the head of my throbbing dick. My eyes were finally adjusting to the dark enough for me to make out her face. She really was beautiful, even with her brow scrunched up in thought as it was. Her eyes opened wide and looked into mine when her fingers closed on the head of my dick.

She kissed my shoulder and slid her hand down to squeeze my shaft. She moaned softly. I felt her shift in the bed.

"I'm sorry, Josh," she whispered, "I just can't think of it right now."

She trailed kisses down my chest and stomach.

"I'm sure you will," I whispered back to her, as her hot mouth found my cock.

She did not remember it when she was sucking my cock, nor did it occur to her after that when she rolled onto her back and felt my thick shaft filling her up. There was some urgency from both of us when I fucked her hungry little pussy. She wrapped her lithe little legs around me and her heels dug into my back.

"Yes!" she gasped into my mouth, "That feels so good!"

"That does feel good," I growled in agreement as I fucked her.

Her sweet little pussy was just perfect. It was hot, wet, and tight, gripping my entire length delightfully as I slid in and out of her. I loved the contrast of her soft breasts and hard nipples beneath my chest. I loved the helpless look in her wide eyes when she came on my thrusting dick. She groaned and I felt her body shake when I licked her earlobe and told her I was about to come.

I pushed my upper body into the air and off of her, savoring the look on her face and the vigorous bouncing of her tits. I closed my eyes and groaned when I came, flooding her pussy with another substantial load of my semen.

"Oh!" she gasped, "You look amazing, Josh!"

Her hands squeezed my shoulders. I opened my eyes and looked at her lying beneath me. This beautiful little angel, still full of my cock and cum, gazed adoringly up at me. My evil dick gave a lurch inside her.

She will do anything I want. I can have this adorable woman anywhere, anytime, and she will happily accommodate me.

She saw the look on my face and smiled up at me.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

I slowly lowered my body back to hers and gave her a kiss.

"You are mine now, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she breathed. She was nodding as she said it.

"Keep your legs wrapped around me," I said, "and hold on. I want to try something."

I felt her legs tighten around my waist, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She squealed a bit as I rolled over and then sat up. My cock slid partway out and back in a few times in the process, and it was hard and buried in her to the hilt when I finally got my feet on the floor. I kissed her mouth again, loving the hungry way she kissed me back when I grabbed her bottom and stood up.

I carried her like that into my bathroom, kissing and squeezing her the entire way. My cock pressed against her cervix with each step, and she let out a helpless moan each time it did. I finally set her down inside the tub. I pointed at my hard dick, bobbing in front of her and completely covered in our combined juices.

"Lisa," I said calmly, "You really need to take care of this messy cock."

Her eager mouth did a fantastic job of it. Not only did she suck the head and first half of the shaft clean, she also licked the rest of the shaft, my balls, and the insides of my thighs completely clean of cum. Her little moans of contentment were so hot. My thick cock was bucking and rock hard, and it actually bounced lightly on her forehead when she slurped on my balls.

We showered together, and she bent over in the spray and spread her legs. She whipped her head back so that her wet hair flew over her right shoulder. She looked up at me over her left shoulder.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes," I replied, bending my knees and sliding into her waiting pussy.

That...was a little awkward. Don't get me wrong, it was still amazing. Lisa was just so much shorter than me that we wound up kneeling in the tub before I could fuck her from behind like that. Freshly scrubbed as it was, her pussy provided delightful friction as it squeezed my invading cock. She came quickly in that position, and I scooped her up and kissed her before one final rinse.

We dried and returned to bed. I sucked her nipples and fondled her ass while she stroked my shaft and moaned. Looking over at my clock, though, I realized we really needed to go to sleep. She was probably more tired than I was, since I had napped on the couch earlier. We wound up snuggling up beneath the sheet, and she once again rested her head on my shoulder while I held her in my arm.

"Did you remember why you came over?" I asked her drowsily.

"Oh, yeah," she said, "I am moving into a new apartment. I was going to ask you if you could help me move next weekend."

"This weekend coming up, or the one after it?" I asked.

I was already committed to helping Heather move this weekend.

"The weekend after this one," she said. "One of the other teachers posted a 'roommate wanted' notice in our break room. I talked to her yesterday, and we looked at the place after school. It's much nicer than my apartment, and much closer to the school."

"I'll be happy to help," I said.

We squeezed each other in a hug. It was really nice to hold her naked body and feel her fall asleep in my arms. I held her and smiled, listening to her contented breathing on my shoulder. Before I fell asleep, I remembered that I had never called Miss Cahill. There is just never enough time...