Central High Blues Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started fucking her, and her pussy clamped down on the condom. My cock was sliding in and out of the condom instead of the condom sliding in and out of her pussy. The tip of the condom squeezed tightly around the end of my dick for five or six vigorous strokes, and then I felt the hot wetness of her pussy squeezing the head of my cock. Each stroke pushed me deeper inside her, and pushed the condom further toward the base of my cock. Once again, I had turned a condom into a flimsy cock-ring.

I really need to tell her, I thought. Just...after a couple more strokes. God, that pussy feels incredible. Oh, damn, I finally got the whole thing inside her! I have got to stop this. Now. Jesus, that feels so fucking good.

She shivered and moaned through an intense climax, and her legs wrapped around my lower back. With a start, I realized that I had been confused earlier. She wasn't taking Brenda Cahill's place—she was taking Trina's. Her fertile, unprotected pussy was taking my full-length strokes and was about to get filled with a massive load of sperm. Guilt finally hit me, and I managed to stop thrusting and groan, "The damned condom broke!"

Just like Trina, she shook through another climax as that thought registered. She also lost all self control, locking her legs around me and forcing me to thrust deep inside her horny, vulnerable pussy. Somehow I managed to pull back enough to get my cock out of that unbelievably tight velvet sheath and then I erupted all over her.

I guess it was because I had been taken to the brink of orgasm so many times that I came as much as I did. I cried out "Fuck! Fuuuuck!" and then bit my lip to contain the rest as my cock bucked and spewed all over that defenseless young woman. I sat back and surveyed the wreckage when my dick finally slowed to a drool. She was plastered from her neck all the way down to her belly button with what looked like a satellite view of the Great Lakes. The tip of my dick rested on her pubic mound, making it glisten with the runny remnants of my orgasm.

"Good God," she whispered, looking down her body at all that cum. She ran her fingers through the goop on her belly and held up her hand. A long strand of the stuff hung down all the way to the middle of Lake Huron, just below her right breast. I finally caught my breath and slid out of the bed.

"Let me get a towel and a washcloth," I murmured, heading into her bathroom. Her eyes were filled with wonder as I tenderly cleaned that mess off of her torso. She was still awfully sticky, and the washcloth was saturated with my semen. I rolled it up carefully and took her hand, helping her out of the bed and leading her into the shower.

After the shower, we kissed and made out in her bed. She stopped abruptly and looked up at me with horror dawning on her face.

"Wait a minute!" she hissed, "How did you know where I lived? Have you been following me, Josh?"

I sighed and shook my head. "I didn't know you lived here, Miss Smith. I was on my way to see someone else. I just couldn't figure out how to tell you." She looked like she was about to ask, so I cut her off. "I can't tell you who, and she wasn't expecting me. I can keep a secret better than anyone you know, Miss Smith, and I will do the same thing for you. Okay?"

That took a minute for her to process, and then she nodded. I could tell it was eating her up, though. Was I sleeping with Miss Cahill or Principal Hill? I had to wonder what she would think if she knew I had been with both of them. I leaned over her and resumed our kiss. My fingers found her pussy and wormed their way inside.

Her hand reached down and squeezed my shaft. She slid her fingers lightly up and down its length, teasing it back to hardness. I rolled to my side next to her and she scooted over to plant her hip against me. I felt her shift her left leg over my hip, and she rubbed her drenched pussy lips against the throbbing shaft of my renewed erection. I bent to take her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on that erect little nub of sensitive flesh. She groaned and pumped her hips up and down, squashing her clit against my cock.

I messed up and stayed too long. After we had dried off, I should have gotten dressed, thanked her and left. I was fondling her right breast with my hand trapped between us, stretching across her body to suck her left nipple into my mouth. At first, I thought she'd had a squirting orgasm. I felt her hot juices soaking my cock.

She was moaning and thrusting her hips, and her whole body shook. She hooked her ankles behind my butt and my knees, and that was when I realized that her tight, soaking wet pussy had once again taken me inside. I had been fighting desperately for far too long, always trying to be the good guy and do the right thing. This time, I had no fight left. I gave her the deep, satisfying fuck that she wanted, and then I unloaded a torrent of hot cum deep into her unprotected, grasping pussy.

She was not mad at me afterward. She thanked me and kissed me and worked her hips in sexy little circles as she nursed every drop out of my cock.

"I'll take care of it later," she said in a languid voice. "Right now, I just want to savor this moment. Your hot cum feels so good inside me, Josh."

I hoped that she could keep a secret. If Trina ever found out about this, she would be pissed.

* * *

Dad got back from Atlanta, arriving at the house an hour after I did. We shared a big hug, and then we hit the gym for a thorough workout. Well, half of one, anyway.

After her long nap, Mom came wandering down the hall dressed only in a short nightshirt. Her waxed pussy was clearly visible when she stifled a yawn with the back of her hand. Her magnificent breasts were swaying and bouncing with each movement. It was distracting as hell.

"Josh!" my dad called out in a strangled voice. He was struggling to get the bar off of his chest, and I quickly bent to help him bring it back onto the supports.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"What were you...?" he started, but then he saw Mom standing in the doorway, and he just nodded.

Mom got distracted at that point, when she saw my dad's cock swelling in those thin workout shorts. She knelt between his legs and ran her hands up his thighs before exposing his dick and sucking it hungrily. "Don't mind me," she said between loud slurps.

Of course, it was supposed to be my turn on the bench press. I couldn't bring myself to mention that out loud. Dad was enjoying that marvelous blowjob after three days away from home. Shoot, I was enjoying just watching it. I was enjoying it a little too much, and started sporting a boner right above my dad's face.

"Seriously, Josh, you need to put that thing somewhere else," he said.

"Yes sir," I replied. At first, I was just planning to go to my room and leave them in privacy. Their expressions both let me know that they had a better idea. We all groaned happily when my cock slid into Mom's wet pussy to the hilt, driving her face into my dad's crotch.

It wasn't exactly the weightlifting routine we had in mind, but Mom gave the two of us one hell of a workout. I was surprised when she mounted him. Dad spread her cheeks and he nodded to me. Was he encouraging me to fuck her ass while he filled her pussy? I cocked my head questioningly, and he nodded his head vigorously. I was a little hesitant, but eased the tip of my cock into her asshole.

"Oh God!" she groaned.

Her ass was far too tight, and not the least bit lubricated. I pressed just the tip into her sphincter and held still while dad pounded his cock up into her drenched pussy. I was astonished to see how turned on my dad was. They both came within minutes, and it was amazing to watch. I showered alone after that and then joined them for a late supper. As was our custom by then, we did not discuss or acknowledge what we had just done.

Dad told us about his trip to Atlanta. The whole time he was talking, I was wondering what that had been about in the home gym earlier. Was Dad finally coming around? Would he finally give Mom the serious butt-fucking she had been craving for years?

After we ate and cleaned the dishes, I was just too tired to think about it. I was tired of thinking, period. I needed a good night's sleep before school, and I got it. When I got up in the morning, I had a call from Deirdre a few minutes before I would have left for their house.

"Good morning," I said as I answered the phone. I had really expected Trina.

"Josh," Deirdre said brusquely, getting straight to the point, "I think it's a good idea if you don't come over until next Friday." Her voice dropped to a hoarse whisper. "Trina was waiting for you to come over, and she was only wearing her long t-shirt. I'm certain she was planning to have sex with you this morning, and I don't think I can talk her out of it if you come over. Please, Josh, I'm begging you. Don't come over."

I knew that I did not have the willpower to stop Trina either, particularly after what had happened yesterday. "I will stay away, Deirdre," I said softly, "but what will I tell Trina when I see her in class this morning?"

After a moment's pause, she said, "You can just tell her I asked you to stay away until Friday. If she's mad at me about it, I can take that. And Josh...Thank you."

"Thank you," I replied, "It isn't just Trina you're looking out for, and I appreciate it."

By the time I saw her in Miss Green's Biology class, Trina already knew her mother had intervened. She wasn't happy about it, but she understood. "I can't wait until next week," she breathed into my ear.

Miss Cahill badgered me a bit in her class that day. I could tell that she really wanted to have me stay after class, but she didn't. Evidently the principal was keeping a close eye on her these days, and she couldn't take that chance. I did stop at her desk briefly before heading out to lunch.

"I tried to visit you yesterday evening," I murmured, "but I was spotted in the parking lot. I didn't want to get you in trouble, so I talked with her for a bit and then went home."

She looked pale, assuming I had run into Principal Hill. She nodded. "I understand. I'll see you later?"

"I'll try," I said. I started formulating a plan for her from that point.

I was lost in thought, and ate my lunch in the cafeteria mechanically. Only when I had finished and the bell rang did I realize that I had not made my usual rendezvous with my science teachers. I smiled and waved at Miss Green as I passed her classroom, and nodded at Mr. Delgado and stood next to him in front of the class. He explained the Chemistry lab, and then I helped him as we set up the groups at their stations and guided them through the experiment.

It was the first lab, and was very basic stuff. Nobody was injured, so I counted it as a success. I cleaned everything in preparation for his next class, and said, "See you on Monday, sir. Have a great weekend!" as I headed out the door.

Mrs. Bollinger taught the Home Economics class, while Miss Smith sat at her desk and observed. Good lord, she was a mess. Oh, she was presentable, but she just had a dreamy, faraway look in her eye the whole class. That made me nervous. Since it was Friday, we were cooking a meal today. It was spaghetti with a meat sauce, dinner rolls, and a green bean salad. Nothing was that difficult—we used sauce from a jar.

I was called upon to assist Mrs. Bollinger. I managed to get into the same sort of rhythm with her that I had previously shared with Miss Smith, and we talked back and forth and cooked together in front of the class. This time, the students were busy preparing their own dishes as we prepared ours. Twice, when she was certain no one was looking, Mrs. Bollinger whispered to me.

"You absolutely wrecked poor Miss Smith," she whispered the first time. A few minutes later, she pressed her thigh against mine and looked into my eyes. "When will it be my turn?"

I was spared having to answer when one of the girls from my table raised her hand. I walked over and helped them get their dishes prepared before returning to the front of the classroom. Miss Smith was smiling at me with undisguised lust when our eyes met. I hoped no one else saw it.

I really went all out in PE that afternoon. It helped me get all of that nervous energy out of my system, but it intimidated the hell out of the poor kids on the teams we demolished. After three quick games, Coach Perrine took me aside and had my team go on to the next game without me. She put her hand on my chest as she looked into my face.

"You need to take it easy," she said, loudly enough to be heard by everyone. "I'm worried about your heart, Josh. Come into my office."

I followed her into her office, and she picked up a stethoscope. "Close the door, please."

As soon as I did, she dropped the stethoscope onto her desk and dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hungry mouth inhaled the head of my cock as soon as she pulled it out of my shorts. She slurped and licked like a woman possessed, finally pulling her head back and looking at my shiny dick.

"God, I want this inside me so bad!" she groaned.

We just didn't have time. She gave me another quick suck and then tucked my rampant dick back into my shorts. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me. "You're going to shower and sit out the rest of the class," she said, "My poor pussy can't take watching you running around and looking so damned sexy."

I almost masturbated in the shower. Damn, that woman was hot.

Trina was waiting at my locker after that. "Are we still going to hang out with Nurse Hamilton after school?" she asked.

"I hadn't thought about it, honestly," I replied. "It's Friday, and I don't have any homework. Do you?"

"No," she said. She actually sounded sad not to have homework. "I just hoped that we could hang out and talk. Maybe even kiss and make out a little."

"Let's ask her," I said.

Nurse Hamilton was delighted to see us. "I'm glad to see you looking so much better," she said to me. After Trina asked, she said, "I would be happy to have you two over."

She was indeed happy. She was happy to take turns with Trina as they slurped my hard cock. She happily fed me one of her thick nipples while she stroked my cock and held it straight up. "Oh, that looks so nice," she cooed happily when Trina plunged her sopping wet pussy down on my hard cock.

With Nurse Hamilton's help, Trina finally got her pussy filled with all of my thick sperm it could handle. Then Nurse Hamilton happily slurped every drop of it out of her freshly-fucked pussy.

"Your mom's going to be maaaad," I said, watching that spectacle with a renewed erection.

"No, she's not," Trina snapped at me. "What happens here stays here, remember?" She then trembled and her eyes closed as she added her own tasty cream to the mix that Nurse Hamilton was greedily slurping from her.

I was abruptly left on my own, as Nurse Hamilton dragged Trina into her bathroom. "Do not come in here," she admonished me before she closed the door behind them. I grinned, until I realized she was completely serious.

I heard the shower running, and Trina squealed briefly. I heard her moaning, and Nurse Hamilton was patiently explaining something but I couldn't make out what it was. I was still sitting on the couch when they emerged, completely naked and glistening wetly. My cock stood at attention as they approached. Nurse Hamilton's voice was soothing and hypnotic as she reached for my cock and began spreading lubricating gel over the tip.

"It's her first time, Josh," she said. "You'll be gentle with her, right?"

"Yes ma'am," I said, nodding. I really didn't know what I was agreeing to until she guided Trina into my lap.

My eyes opened as it dawned on me. She was guiding my cock into Trina's asshole! I held still, even holding my breath as I watched her tight little hole open around the fat head of my cock. Trina groaned. It was one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard. She was so hot and tight as she slid slowly down in my lap. I reached down to gently cup her cheeks, pulling them apart so that I could watch as my cock worked its way deeper.

"You have such a sexy ass," I whispered to her.

Nurse Hamilton had done a thorough job of preparing her snug little hole. She was well lubricated and had been opened up enough that she was able to take me without hurting herself. It only took a minute for her to take me completely into her ass, and she gasped when she felt her bottom resting against my groin.

"It's all the way inside me!" she breathed in wonder.

"How does it feel, sweetheart?" Nurse Hamilton asked gently.

"It's amazing! I never imagined it would feel so good."

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her neck. She leaned back against me and turned her head so that we could kiss each other properly. Trina began wiggling her butt in my lap, moaning into my mouth as she felt that thick dick working around inside her. She gradually picked up speed, driving my cock in and out of her tight bottom. She gasped and shook with an intense orgasm when Nurse Hamilton started licking her exposed pussy.

Nurse Hamilton guided us into her bedroom, and she played with her drenched pussy while we explored the ways my cock could please Trina's horny asshole. By the time we left an hour later, Trina was hooked. In the car, on the way to her house, she pulled my cock out of my shorts and stared at it while she stroked it slowly.

"I still can't believe that whole thing fit in my ass," she whispered.

I kept my eyes on the road and didn't say anything. I had never imagined that I would be fucking Trina's sweet ass today. She looked up at me, still stroking my dick.

"Was it good for you?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" I snorted. "It was fucking amazing for me, Trina. It was so hot just watching my cock disappearing into your sexy ass. It felt even more amazing."

I realized I was over-using the word 'amazing' and tried to think of another superlative. By then we were pulling up to her house. Trina gave me a smoldering kiss. "Please come in with me, Josh," she whispered. "I need you to fuck my ass some more, right now!"

As if I would say no to that!

We were kissing as soon as we were inside the front door, clumsily pulling our clothes off as we worked our way to her bedroom. Nurse Hamilton had generously given Trina her own tube of lube, and she lay back and urgently worked a dab of that clear gel into her horny asshole. I had just enough presence of mind to ease my cock into her, but we were soon gasping and groaning and fucking like crazed animals.

That was the scene Deirdre walked in on fifteen minutes later.

"I can't believe you!" she screamed from the bedroom doorway.

"It's okay, Mom!" Trina cried out. Her ankles were wrapped around behind me, and they dug into my ass to urge me to continue. "He's fucking my ass, Mom. It feels incredible!"

Deirdre stopped in her tracks and blinked as that statement sorted itself out in her mind. Trina shook beneath me and her asshole gripped me tightly when she came. Deirdre shook her head when she saw that, and then she just turned and walked away. I held still with my cock buried in Trina to the hilt, just loving the way it felt and watching her as she came down from her orgasm. Her breathing slowed to a normal rate, and she beamed up at me.

"That was the best one yet," she sighed happily.

Deirdre abruptly returned. She was completely naked, and her hard nipples stood out proudly on her tight, toned body. Her breasts had very little wobble as she moved, but they did hang forward a bit when she reached the bed and leaned over.

"I hope you saved some for me," she said, grabbing the tube of lubricant and opening it. I looked down at Trina's face. She had a grin forming on her lips as she nodded up at me. Her legs unwrapped from around me, and she slid over on the bed to make room for her horny mother. Deirdre's tight little ass was every bit as cock-hungry as her daughter's had been.