Central High Blues Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers

I drove home an hour later, exhausted and utterly drained. In my wake, I had left Trina and her mom curled up in the bed together with my cum drooling out of both of their well-fucked bottoms. I drove straight home and staggered into the shower. That hot water was refreshing and relaxing as it cleaned my sweaty body. I heard both cars pull up in the driveway while I was finishing my shower and drying off.

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in that bath towel, and at that moment the front door was unlocked and Dad and Lisa Green walked in together. My petite Biology teacher bounded over and gave me a hug. "I missed you at lunch today," she said, leaning up for a kiss. Behind her, my father waved and headed into his bedroom.

I was off-balance when Lisa suddenly stopped kissing me and pushed me into the couch. My breath escaped in a "woof" as my butt hit the cushion, and then she whipped my towel out of her way and dove onto my cock. She was kneeling on the couch next to me, groaning as she took as much of my dick as her little mouth could manage. I was stubbornly soft after my session with Trina and Deirdre, but her talented tongue and lips were too good to resist. I was slowly getting bigger in her mouth.

Dad emerged from his bedroom in a pair of workout shorts and a tank top. He stopped short and stared, clearly turned on by what he saw. I began to think: Dad has been so generous, sharing Mom with me. He has been so understanding about everything. I saw the way he was checking out Lisa's sexy bottom while she bobbed her head in my lap, and I nodded in encouragement. My slut is your slut, Dad, I thought.

It may not seem very nice of me to think of sweet Miss Green that way, but she really loved it when I called her a slut. Plus, it takes one to know one; I could not recall the last day I had only had sex with one woman.

Then too, Dad had been with Lisa before. We had never shared her, though. He thought it over for a second and then walked over to the side of the couch and dropped his shorts. Lisa squealed around my cock as my father filled her pussy from behind. He squeezed her sexy little bottom as he started driving his shaft into her. Lisa looked up at me with wide eyes.

I smiled down at her surprised face and stroked her hair. She moaned around my dick, and then her body shook as my dad started pounding her horny little pussy. Her moans sounded happier and happier as my dad picked up the pace and my cock hardened in her mouth. Suddenly she choked, spluttered, and coughed out my dick.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, but coughed a few more times before she could speak.

"He's playing with my asshole!" she whispered, shivering at that touch.

I looked at my dad's horny expression. He was clearly enjoying this exploration of Lisa's tight bottom. When he noticed me looking at him, he looked almost defensive. "What?" he asked.

"Mom told me you were really turned off by butt stuff, Dad," I said with a shrug. It seemed like an odd time to have this conversation, but...Hell, it was a weird conversation to have. "She said she really tried to get you interested, but you just were not into it at all."

"Dammit," he said. He clenched his fists in frustration and blew out a breath. "Your mother tells all her friends that story," he growled, "Josh, that was seventeen years ago! A man can change his mind over the course of seventeen years. I have just never known how to tell her without making her think that I was cheating on her."

Lisa turned and looked at him over her shoulder. "Seriously?" she asked. "That is the worst story I have ever heard. Jennifer loves getting her ass fucked. All you had to do was show her the slightest interest..."

"You know, I thought the same thing," Dad said, resuming his thrusts. "I have tried several times over the past five years. The thing is, she has it set in her mind that it will ruin sex for us, so she always pulls away or rolls over. Anything to avoid me seeing or touching her asshole for more than three seconds."

Five years? I thought. What happened five years ago that changed his mind? There's something there that he's not telling.

Lisa's mouth once more closed on my cock, and I decided to let the matter drop until after we had satisfied sweet Miss Green's needs. By 'we' I really mean Dad. He was seriously worked up and was giving her exactly the kind of vigorous fucking that I normally would have, spanking her bottom and asking the sorts of naughty questions that really get her going.

Mom came home before he was finished. She strode up to my dad, looking sexy as all hell, and kissed him and urged him on. As much as I had thought that my dad's excuse was lame, I couldn't bring myself to just blurt out "Dad wants your ass!" I knew that when I had just blurted out that I had seen Trina with her mom, it had been a real risk. That could easily have been a disaster.

I guess that 'paralysis by analysis' is a male trait, at least in my family. I knew all my dad had to do was talk to my mom openly and they would have enjoyed sharing that amazing experience, but I was just as incapable of starting that conversation as my dad had been. Lisa shivered through her orgasm and leaned back to kiss my dad and then my mom before she asked my dad for a favor. "I need a little break," she said in her breathy little voice. "Would you excuse me while I talk to Jennifer for a few minutes?"

"Of course," he replied. My mother looked like she wanted do dive right onto his glistening cock when it slipped out of Lisa's pussy. Lisa grabbed her elbow and steered her into my parents' bedroom. Dad pulled his shorts up and tied the waist-string in a bow before sitting down on the couch. I wrapped my towel back around me and we sat there for a minute without saying anything. We were wondering the same thing, though. What was Lisa saying to my mom at that moment?

Finally, I turned to my dad. "Dad, what happened five years ago that made you change your mind?"

He looked a little guilty, haunted by that memory. "It was Leanne," he said. "I overheard her talking to your sister their senior year of high school. She was telling Beth how amazing anal sex was. At first, I was sure I had heard her wrong. I listened really closely, expecting that I would hear something that would clarify what she was really talking about. So I listened in on them talking for twenty minutes, and it turned out that Leanne really was talking about getting fucked in her ass. Apparently, she absolutely loves it. I got turned on listening to her talk about it."

Dad leaned back and sighed. Just talking about that experience now was getting to him. He had to adjust his shorts. "Beth had tried it too," he went on. "She said it was 'alright' but she didn't love it the way Leanne did. After that, though, whenever we went to the pool or the beach, I couldn't help but look at those girls' sexy asses and think about what Leanne had said. That got me looking at your mom's ass in a whole new light as well. She has got such a sexy ass. However, since I had blown my chance all those years ago, she was careful not to flaunt her ass around me.

"I tried hinting around that I might be interested, but that somehow...just never worked. She always thought I was teasing her, which would get her annoyed, or she just didn't get what I was saying. Whenever I was just going to blurt it out, something always came up and I didn't get the chance. I think I had worked out just what to say a couple of times, but once the moment passed I felt like my little prepared speech wouldn't work. What I saw as the problem was that it sounded like someone else had gotten me turned on to anal."

He looked pensive for a moment. "I guess technically that was the case," he admitted.

I nodded as I pictured Leanne's perfect ass in my mind once again. Lord knows I had drooled over that gorgeous backside for years. I didn't even know that she was such a fan of anal sex until this past summer, and even when I was balls-deep in that sexy ass I still couldn't believe it. I could relate to Dad's dilemma as well.

"I won't mention it," I said. He nodded, but was still lost in his recollections.

Lisa came out of their bedroom, and snapped us both out of our thoughts. Other than her hair being slightly mussed, she looked like she could be teaching class. She was wearing that blouse and skirt, and I had to wonder when she had taken off her panties. Had she taught class without them?

"You need to get in here," she said. That little-girl voice was at odds with the fire in her eyes. We both got up from the couch and followed her. We all stopped just inside the door. Lisa had literally ripped my mother's panties off her body, tearing them into strips and tying her up with them. Her wrists were bound together over her head, and her ankles were pulled up near her shoulders and tied to one of the bedposts. Her shapely bottom was lifted up slightly off of the bed, and her asshole glistened with lube and throbbed open and closed.

Mom's face was flushed, but the remaining tatters of her underwear had been balled up and shoved into her mouth, silencing her. I was completely hard, seeing her like that. Before I could think to move, Lisa untied my dad's shorts and guided him over to the bed by his erect cock. Mom moaned around the makeshift gag when she saw that throbbing boner being guided to her vulnerable little hole.

Dad was kneeling on the bed, with Lisa standing beside him. Once she had fed the first couple of inches into my mom's ass, Lisa started talking softly into my father's ear.

"Doesn't she look hot like that?" she murmured. Dad just nodded, and then Lisa surprised us all once again when her little hand swatted his butt loudly. "Tell her!" she hissed. "Tell her how hot she looks."

"Oh my God," Dad groaned, "you look so fucking sexy, baby." He thrust his hips forward, sliding his cock deep into my mother's greedy asshole.

Lisa walked up to me and put her hand in the middle of my chest. "Let's give them some privacy," she suggested softly. I nodded, but was still watching over my shoulder as she dragged me out of the bedroom. I saw my father pull the gag out of Mom's mouth so that she could breathe properly. He was already fucking her ass.

My mind was awhirl with that unreal scene as Lisa led me back to my bedroom. She slipped my towel from my waist and guided me to my bed. "How did you...?" I started to ask, but she cut me off with her tongue invading my mouth. She was consumed with lust. I felt her slick little hand close on the head of my cock. She spread the residual lubricant on her fingers around my engorged dick, and then she moaned into my mouth as she guided it into her snug anal ring.

My shaft was still tender, especially around the thickest part just behind the head. Lisa's tight bottom squeezed so tightly that it was a little painful. That just meant that my orgasm was a long way away as she eagerly bounced in my lap and filled her tight ass with my hard cock. Her orgasm was immediate. Her angelic face looked amazing as she shook above me in my bed.

My sore, throbbing dick made me think about why I was in pain instead of reveling in this moment. In my mind, I began reliving all of the sex I had enjoyed with Trina that afternoon. Her short, dark hair was a sharp contrast to Lisa's long blonde curls currently shaking above me. Then there was Trina's mom, bent over on the bed and looking over her shoulder as I pounded her toned, muscular little ass.

You are such a slut! I thought.

Instead of the lovely Miss Green, though, I was thinking about myself. But then I thought of my best friends, Mark and Seth. I had not seen them since the school year started, and had only talked with them online a couple of times. I could picture Mark faced with my...was predicament the right word? Mark would never have hesitated to fuck every one of the women I had. Even though Seth was dating his dream woman now, he probably would have done every one of the women I had.

I was, after all, just an eighteen-year-old guy. Maybe the luckiest one who ever lived, but still...

* * *

The four of us were all a little subdued at dinner that night. My evil dick had gotten more than it could handle, and it was red and raw in my shorts. My petite Biology teacher had pounded her asshole with my cock to the point that her little bottom was now also sore. It was the first time my dad had even tried anal sex, and he and mom had apparently gotten too rough that evening. Mom still had that glow about her, but her butt was paying for it. Dad was constantly flushed and blushing. He had confessed everything to Mom after that first round of furious ass-fucking. That only led to a second round. And a third.

Mom and I had fixed dinner, but we had barely spoken the entire time. We were all lost in our own little worlds as our minds worked to process the evening's excesses. I think we would have just gone to bed and gotten a good night's sleep after that meal. Halfway through dinner, though, a car pulled up to the house and stopped. We were all surprised when Beth walked in the front door.

Lisa was the most surprised, obviously. She had never even met my sister.

Beth walked in and looked at us. "What the hell happened?" she blurted out.

I realized belatedly that not one of us had said a word. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and got up to go give my sexy sister a big hug. She hugged me back and pressed her crotch into mine. When I recoiled at that touch she looked at my pained expression and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm really sore," I whispered.

She laughed at that. I was embarrassed, but grinned. "Well, that explains a lot," she said. She looked at Mom and Dad and nodded. It was obvious to her now that we were suffering from the aftereffects of sexual excess. Her eyes finally settled on Miss Green. She cocked her head.

"I don't believe we've met," Beth said, walking up and extending her hand. "I'm Beth, Josh's older sister."

"I'm Lisa Green," she replied. "I'm Josh's...Biology teacher." She blushed a bit, and Beth could not stifle her giggle.

"Sorry," she said, still holding Lisa's hand. "I can relate, Lisa. Neither of us should have had sex with Josh. He's just irresistible, isn't he?"

Everyone's eyes shot open at that. My sister was a completely different person than she had been before that summer. She looked different. Her clothing was the same, but she wore it differently. Somehow she just looked more relaxed and yet sexier than I remembered. It would take me most of the weekend to put my finger on it—it was her new-found confidence that had transformed her.

Beth joined us for dinner. After we had eaten, Dad and I helped bring in her things from her car while Mom and Lisa did the dishes. Beth and Lisa had their heads together for the rest of the evening. I realized that they were roughly the same age. I joined my dad for a quick workout, and went to bed after a shower. I fell asleep immediately, and was only vaguely aware of it when I felt a warm, soft body slide into my bed.

In the morning, I realized that there was a naked woman on either side of me. Beth and Lisa were awfully comfortable with each other after only an evening to get acquainted. I had to get up to go to the bathroom. When I returned, my sister and Lisa were in each others' arms. I don't think either of them had woken up, and my aching dick twitched at the sexy sight of them.

I slid back into the bed, but now Miss Green was sandwiched between me and my sister. Beth awoke when Lisa's unconscious mouth latched onto her breast and began sucking on it. My sister's eyes met mine, and she leaned in to give me a soft kiss. "You don't mind, do you?" she whispered to me. I just shook my head. Lisa seemed to belong to everyone in our family.

Her talented little mouth was equally adept at pleasing my sister's hard nipples, and then her horny pussy as it had been wrapped around my hard cock the previous evening. I'm not sure when she woke up, but her eyes were bright when she looked up at me from between Beth's thighs. She lifted her head just long enough to murmur "Good morning" before going back to slurping on that tasty pussy.

I gave each of them a kiss before getting out of bed to wander out to the kitchen. I smiled when I heard my mother's lusty moans and grunts carrying out to the kitchen through their closed bedroom door. My dad was like a kid with a new toy. He could not get enough of my mom's sexy ass.

I settled for a bowl of cereal and took my vitamins and workout supplements. After that quick breakfast I returned to my room to get dressed. Beth and Lisa were moaning and writhing in my bed as their mouths and fingers explored each other. It was a little depressing that I was too sore to join them, but I was already committed to helping Heather get moved out of her apartment today. My eyes feasted on their sexy bodies as I put on comfortable shorts and a tank top. I grabbed the keys to the jeep and gave my sister's pussy a quick lick before heading out the door.

I called ahead to warn Heather that I was on my way. When she opened the door to let me in, her voluptuous body once again took my breath away. She was wearing a spandex exercise outfit. A second tank top beneath the stretchy fabric of the top just barely kept her enormous breasts contained. Both tops were strained so thin that her nipples and aureoles were clearly visible right through the fabric.

I realized that she was wearing it entirely for my benefit. She held both arms at her sides and shook her body from side to side, causing her massive melons to wobble and sway enticingly. I realized that she was grinning wickedly at me. I had barely taken my eyes off of her breasts since she had opened the door, and I felt like I had been caught. She pulled a loose t-shirt over her head and baggy shorts up her legs before we left to get the moving truck.

The two of us had no problem moving all of her furniture into the truck. I kept having to remind myself that she was so much stronger than she looked when she easily took her half of the weight. Her box spring and mattress were bulky but not terribly heavy. Her two dressers were heavier, but she had removed the drawers. It only took us three hours to completely empty her apartment. Heather took some pictures of the place and sent them to Leanne after we had cleared out all of the furniture and boxes.

We stopped at the storage place near her apartment and cleared that out as well, adding those boxes and bits of furniture to the truck. We then drove over to another storage place that was near the school, and we emptied half of the contents of the truck into that new store room. It was almost eleven when we arrived at Nurse Hamilton's house. I saw the Mustang parked at the curb, and carefully maneuvered the moving truck around it as I backed into the driveway.

Heather had popped out of the truck to guide me in. I was surprised my dad had not come outside before we were parked. I understood when we walked in. Nurse Hamilton had helped herself to my dad's thick cock.

"What happens here stays here," she reminded me as she rode my father on her living room couch. His face was buried between her huge tits. I doubted he even knew we were there.

Heather and I were halfway through unloading the truck when my dad finally came out to help. His face was beet red and he did not say a single word for five minutes. When the two of us carried the second dresser into Heather's new bedroom, he finally broke his silence.

"I can't believe that happened," he whispered to me, shaking his head. I could only shrug.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "That woman is better at keeping secrets than both of us put together."

Dad looked thoughtful at that. He couldn't help but look at Nurse Hamilton speculatively as we walked past her on our way back to the truck. She blew him a playful kiss. The four of us had the truck unloaded in no time. After we had arranged the furniture to Heather's satisfaction and put the drawers back into the dressers, Heather hopped into the shower.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers