Central High Blues Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers

Dad and I sat in the living room with Nurse Hamilton and relaxed with a nice glass of lemonade. When Heather emerged, dripping wet and wrapped in that little towel, my dad coughed a bit on that lemonade. Heather smiled and took the glass from him, setting it on the coffee table. Then she was between his legs, pulling his cock out to thank him for his help.

Nurse Hamilton slid between my legs, but she looked concerned at the raw state of my dick when she pulled it out. "Josh, what happened?" she asked with apprehension. Heather stopped sucking my dad's cock long enough to look over at my dick. She shook her head and went back to nursing softly on his boner.

"Trina really enjoyed anal," I replied in an embarrassed whisper. "She wanted to do it again as soon as I took her home. Her mom walked in on us, and then she wanted to try it."

That actually made Heather splutter, and she coughed out my dad's dick. Nurse Hamilton, with her eerie, psychic ability to read me, prodded me on with her eyes. "And then...?" she said. I sighed.

"And then Lisa Green took me in her ass yesterday evening after I got home," I admitted. "She was all worked up after..." I glanced at my dad. "...we had been fooling around. She was really rough, and I had already been a little tender."

"Oh, Josh," Nurse Hamilton said, shaking her head in disapproval before gently kissing and licking the head of my dick. She rose smoothly to her feet and retreated to the kitchen, returning with a clear bottle of balm at about the same time that Heather slid into my father's lap. She had shed her towel, and her breasts were just hypnotic as they bounced in my dad's face.

I looked back down at Nurse Hamilton as she applied a soothing balm to my sore penis. That was the softest and most shriveled I had seen my dick since I woke up from my coma.

"It will be like this for about six hours," she said sadly. "This stuff is amazing at repairing skin, but you won't be able to please anyone with that lovely cock of yours until tomorrow."

"I guess I'll have to use my mouth, then," I replied. I got up long enough to let her take my spot before I buried my face between her thighs. She sighed gently, and reached down to tangle her fingers in my hair as I slurped at her fragrant pussy.

I realized with a start that my father had come inside of her. I could not think of a graceful way to back out of what I was doing, and she was urging me on with her hand on the back of my head. It wasn't that bad, really. My dad's cum has a bit of a bitter aftertaste. It was worth it to see how much Nurse Hamilton got off. She came incredibly hard, twice, as I licked and slurped her messy pussy.

After that, she followed me in Heather's jeep while I returned the rental truck. When we got back to the house, Dad and Heather were christening her bed in her new bedroom. When they were finished, Dad drove me over to Heather's apartment so that we could get his jeep. On the way, I grinned at my old man.

"Thanks for filling in for me today, Dad," I said half-jokingly. "Those sexy nurses would have been terribly disappointed if you hadn't been there."

"I still can't believe that happened," he said, shaking his head. "You won't...?"

I snorted. "Seriously, Dad, I owe you more than this. After the way you have shared Mom with me, and still been the understanding father that I could turn to for advice? I just feel glad to be able to share these other women with you. It feels like I am repaying some of the debt I owe you."

We drove on in thoughtful silence for a while. The Mustang growled as the gears shifted. We were closing in on Heather's old place.

"There's more than that," I muttered.

"Pardon?" Dad spoke up.

"Well, I don't think I can give these women what they want on my own," I elaborated. "I may need to call on you to help me out more often. Do you think you can do that for me?"

His eyes were sincere when he replied. "I don't think I can. I have never cheated on your mother before, Josh, and I'm not sure how today even happened."

"What if she gave you permission, like she did with Lisa?" I asked. "That would make it okay, wouldn't it?"

He nodded thoughtfully. "How would that happen, though, unless she found out about today?" he asked.

"I have a feeling she's going to set that up for you, Dad," I said. "Just letting you know now, so you can be prepared when she springs it on you. If you really don't want to be with anyone else, you need to make up your mind before that happens."

* * *

Dad had to make up his mind sooner than we expected.

Beth had hours while we were gone to work on Mom, and she had Lisa as an accomplice. When we walked in the front door, Beth was dressed in a tiny schoolgirl outfit. It might have been an actual outfit of hers from years before. The little blouse and skirt were far too small for her now, and her generous breasts bulged obscenely out of the top. The skirt didn't even cover her ass, and she wore nothing beneath it.

Her eyes were wide when she looked up at Dad's face. "Daddy," she said, "Mommy told me what a bad Daddy you have been. She said you put your big daddy-cock into her tight little asshole."

My jaw hung open, and I only realized it when I glanced over at my father and saw him staring slack-jawed at Beth. I stepped over to where my mother and Lisa were watching Beth's performance with rapt attention. I started to ask what was going on, but they quickly shushed me. I had to look back over to watch as Beth pulled my father's shorts down and started stroking his hard cock.

"I need it too, Daddy," she whispered. "My horny little bottom wants to get filled up with this thick daddy-cock." She kissed the tip of his rampant dick. Fuck, that was hot! I wanted her tight ass at that moment, even though my dick wasn't up to the task. Beth slowly got to her feet, and she whispered, "Please, Daddy?" before leading him by his hard dick over to the couch.

My sister leaned over the back of the couch, and that tiny skirt rose up to expose the entirety of her round bottom. She reached back and spread her cheeks, and her glistening asshole was open and ready. I don't know if Dad had thought everything through on the drive home, but at this point his dick was absolutely sure. It was entering Beth's sexy ass and we had a front-row seat.

"Oh, yes, Daddy," Beth groaned. "I've wanted you to fuck my ass for so long! Do you like the way it feels, Daddy? Is my asshole nice and tight for you?"

"Fuck!" my dad gasped. I knew what he meant. If Beth didn't cool it with that dirty talk, he was going to come in a minute, tops. He started pounding her, and her moans were almost as arousing as the filthy 'Daddy' talk had been. "I'm going to come!" he bellowed a minute later. My knees were weak when I saw his butt cheeks flex in orgasm.

Mom and Lisa started clapping and cheering next to me. That was surreal. They walked right over and kissed, stroked, and congratulated Beth on her performance. My mother pulled Dad's head down, and she devoured his mouth in one of the hottest kisses I have ever seen. Lisa pulled his dick from my sister's ass and she slurped that messy cock right down her throat.

Even in its shriveled state, my cock leaked pre-cum down my leg.

Lisa apologized to me later. She knew that it was her rough handling of my dick the previous evening that had left me unable to participate in the hot orgy that followed that unforgettable performance by my sister. Instead, my father was almost helpless as he lay on his back in the bed, with Mom riding his cock and Lisa bucking on his face. Beth tried to get me involved, but she wrinkled her nose when she smelled the balm that coated my soft shaft.

"What happened?" she asked. I took a minute to explain, and she looked up at my face in disbelief.

"You slut!" she said. I couldn't really disagree with her.

I did lick and suck my sister's tasty pussy for a few minutes until it was her turn to once again fill herself with 'Daddy-cock'. I was all over Lisa's sweet little pussy then. Lisa and I wound up going back to my room. After I had gotten her off a few times we cuddled up and took a much-needed nap.

That evening, Heather and her grandma came over, and the seven of us had a pool party in the back yard. To be honest, I was tense from the moment I heard the idea. There wound up being no sex during that pool party, though. Dad and I were both worn out, and all five of the women had been satisfied that day. My dick would still be tender for a couple more days, but after my shower that evening I was able to lie back in my bed and watch as Lisa, Heather, and Nurse Hamilton took turns gently sucking on my renewed erection.

Heather and her grandma both enjoyed my petite Biology teacher, and she could not get enough of their enormous breasts. I don't know if it counts as 'irony,' but all three of them left together and I wound up sleeping alone that night. Beth and my mother shared my dad all night.

Even though I slept in, I was still the first one up Sunday morning. I cleaned up the pool deck after breakfast, and then decided to go for a swim. Beth joined me in the pool after a half hour. I was surprised that she was completely naked. She was surprised that I had bothered to put on swim trunks.

She convinced me that her way was best, and stripped my shorts off of me to toss them onto the pool deck with a wet plop. We sat on the stairs in the shallow end of the pool and kissed and made out for a while. My sister was careful and gentle each time she stroked and squeezed my cock. She kissed me and then smiled softly as she looked into my eyes.

"This is where it all started," she said softly. I smiled back and nodded, remembering that first time in the pool with her and Leanne. She shook her head and looked down as her hand wrapped around my shaft once more. "I thought I would wind up being a slave to you and your big dick, you know. After I got my first taste of it, I couldn't think of anything else. For three days, I almost forgot I had a boyfriend. Then...you made me come out of my shell, Josh. You made me dig deep inside myself to find the confident woman I had buried there."

She kissed me again, and then slid over to spread her legs around mine. Her pussy was still far too tight as she carefully fed my thick cock head inside of it. "I have to tell you, little brother," she hissed, "That confident woman you unleashed is horny."

Beth managed not to hurt me as she got herself off. We showered together afterwards and then she took me to her bed to slurp a load of cum out of my sensitive cock. Mom watched the end of that from the doorway, and then she sent Beth off to her room. "Daddy needs your ass, baby," she said.

Mom took over sucking my dick. In its depleted state she was able to take it down her throat, which really got her off. Her hand was a blur on her pussy as she groaned around my cock head. I could only shake as involuntary spasms shot through my body. That was far too intense.

After that, we got dressed and went to the kitchen. Once again, we talked easily as we cooked a nice lunch. It was weird to look at my mother, then. Our lives had changed so much since I had gotten sick, since I had come home from the hospital, and since we had started having sex. Here in the kitchen, though, everything felt normal and familiar. Mom caught me smiling and looking at her.

"What?" she asked.

"I love you so much," I replied.

We both had to laugh when we heard Beth crying out in orgasm.

After a nice lunch, I helped Beth pack her clean clothes for her return trip to the college. She gave me a big, wet kiss. "I'll see you next weekend," she promised.

"I'll make sure I'm ready for you," I promised her back.

We hugged each other, and then she slid her freshly-fucked ass into the driver's seat and waved before driving away. I realized that my parents had not come out to see her off. I checked in and found them in their bed. My dad was once again enjoying his new toy. I swear, the man was insatiable for my mother's tight ass.

I worried that he would wear his dick out the way I had Friday evening. He was more careful than I had been, and used more lube. Dad was enjoying this too much to screw it up. I made sure to get a good night's sleep after dinner and our weight routine. This next week promised to be even busier.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers