All Comments on 'Centuries Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

Here we go again another great start. But i really wish u would stop killing the kids off geeze im 60 yr old man n i was crying in the 1st page. Man i really love ur writing. Please keep it up.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
It's Christmas!

Reading this makes this my best Christmas since I was a kid!

Excellent! Thought provoking, exciting, just plain thrilling!

One observation... You've been inferring Cindy Ross is no longer gay, but bisexual, with Tim Jenkins. Interesting development.

The obvious, that nefarious forces are behind the creation of the new Sheriff's office... So, we need to discover why.

Best Christmas present ever!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and a comment.

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. I did not maneuver to have this story published on Christmas Day, but it was. Merry Christmas to all!

I deleted a comment that was posted to this story, because that comment contained personal insults. If you want to post something, don't include personal insults. Also, when you TELL me your comments are 'constructive' and I disagree, that's a real sure way to get your comment deleted. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Xmas present

What a great Xmas present, the start of a new story. Thank you, WW. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

An Undertaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

The comments from your readers about killing all the kids off at the beginning can be rather disturbing, but you have set up a good start to this story. It seems that Kenney has a benefactor that apparently has a death wish, if so the IC should be able to help carry that out. Good to see you back WW, I really look forward to your stories and the clues you leave along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Land Baroness

Is Teresa the long lost owner of the land the railroad wants?

Will Cindy share with Callie?

Can Tim survive that three-some?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm not an advocate of State Socialized Medicine, as there will never be money for research under that system..

Lots and lots of funding for basic medical research comes directly from the government in the USA and in Europe too.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous/lots and lots

"Lots and lots of funding for basic medical research comes directly from the government in the USA and in Europe too."

Watch that dry up once the Government imposes Socialized Medicine. As an example: in the early 20th century, many (if not most) of the pharmaceutical advances in the world came from England. But after England imposed the NIH and socialized medicine, their significant achievements dropped to 'nil', while American pharmaceutical companies rose to the fore. I'll add that American pharmaceutical companies spend a billion (with a 'b') dollars a year on drug research, which British companies cannot afford due to the imposition of Socialized Medicine upon them.

Also, what's going to happen to the doctors? You think they're going to be able to do research work when the Government dictates to them how much they can make? and what they're allowed to do? For that matter, how many of our best and brightest will even become doctors under Socialized/Socialist Medicine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You ought to permanently retire that "reporterette" thing. It's demeaning and misogynistic. Men and women deserve the same respect as reporters.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/reporters

"Men and women deserve the same respect as reporters."

You're right in that male and female reporters deserve the same respect.... none at all.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHEN YOU ALLOW THE SAVAGES TO MUTATE SANS GENETIC

sooner or later Euthanasia beckons for the species to expire. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good start again. Yes, I know the first part was harrowing but perhaps it might have some outcome if Don finds more of Wesrboro's treasures and gies some to cancer research with Harvey's assistance.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES