All Comments on 'Century Traveler'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 345 Comments (Page 4)
MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Very nice story. It screams 😱 for a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another of your great story's that needs more chapters. Hope you can continue all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, that sappy bit when he is leaving because he's too good a guy to expose his exceptionally sexy workplace harem in the making to the cruelty of not being able to commit to them for ever, but only for mere decades was the last straw. I had to drop the story. I don't need to see MC being a full-time Chad Thundercock, but dumb stuff like that are just vomit inducing. I why it was done, author wanted to go explore the occult route, and send the MC off to an adventure which is kind of hard with a 9-5 job, but this was a very cheap and sappy way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just started reading this story, but I'm just making this comment to note that it seems the author fucked up the age of the landlady. 54 years old, but she was married for 36 years up until her husband died 4 years ago? So they were married since she was 14? Right... Also 54 year old people don't have white hair lmao

joesijoesi8 months ago

Some ideas for the story, Satomi could be a Kitsune, and in Europe they could meet someone with a bear spirit, a berserk, name must be Björn, obviously!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

definately needs more chapters

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Damn I love this mans mind! What a wonderful story, Damn! Second to none here at Literotica. Only two other Authors here that can leave me with a sense of amazement, awe and a sense of lose when the story was over, what will I do now? Only one thing to do and that's go on to another excellent story by Burnt Red Stone! Damn, leave out the sexual text and you have a #1 Top Seller, just like the rest of his stories. Every time I've read this story I wish I could give it many more deserving stars so I have to go with the usual 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS as usual. Thanks again BRS, You're greatly appreciated, really!

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Damn this Author not only has a brilliant mind but is a brilliant Author. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS. Once again a big Thank you to BRS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue this story Thanks for not leaving with the story half done as so many authors do!!!!!!

Please keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

More more more! Please. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sad that Kelly died. Also curious why he used Jerry’s taxi, rather than the limo and chauffeur his predecessor assuredly had.

But those are minor nits. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story. Surely it deserves at least one more chapter.

maxsteelemaxsteele7 months ago

I enjoyed this thoroughly from the start to the end and I will love to read a follow-up on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FIVE FUCKING STARS. GENIUS. IMPRESSED WITH THE WORLD BUILDING AND THE STORY AS IT PROGRESSED. IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok loved it where’s the next episode

ShapachanShapachan7 months ago

Awesome story thank you for writing it

Shapachan

Max_Musterman2Max_Musterman27 months ago

i need more of this story! I binged the whole thing and am super hyped for more!

texlootexloo6 months ago

This is hands down the best story that I have read on Literotica, and I have been lurking on here as Anonymous since the beginning, before I finally got myself a screen name. You have written a true novel. It is as good as any prof. paranormal romance/mystery I have ever read, and better than many of them. I quite literally staued up all night finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Blew my mind away. The scope, imagination, depth, and intensity of the story and characters is awesome.

AnyMooseAnyMoose6 months ago

Another multi-part masterpiece started here; it will be worth waiting for least 2, 3 or even 4 more chapters with the further adventures of the wolves and the people they share bodies with. Just an outstanding read!

LoRydrLoRydr6 months ago

Absolutely one of the best stories I've read in a while. Looking forward to seeing more of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Rereading for part2

Still enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Any update on whether there's a second part in development?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely a well written tale with a well-crafted plot line. Thank you, sir !

xtrail65xtrail655 months ago

Ok mate, you seriously need to do some follow up chapters for this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hope this brilliant story continues!

KerrionKerrion5 months ago

Now this was one of the best stories I've read! I truly hope that you will continue it soon!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NovaMNovaM5 months ago

Ahhh. Catching my breath now, after trying to keep up with ‘the pack’s’ high intensity pace 🏎️🎭🤹🏼‍♂️🏄🏽‍♂️

I’m a loving it. 🤓✍️🖨️🖨️🖨️📖📖📖

More please …. Thank you 🎖️🎂🌸

Edhawk64Edhawk645 months ago

Great read (again)!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and fruitful New Year.

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

This one came recommended and I was not disappointed. The story had a little bit everything. I was thrilled to see how it all came out. I do hope you are planning a sequel, please with sugar on it?

What ever the plans, this was a great story. Entertaining, scary, and romantic.

Thank you

Take care

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful imagination. Ten out of five stars!

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Wow! You hooked me really quickly and it could not put it down till I finished. Not sure what was different, but your characters in this story came to life, for me. That doesn’t often happen. Your characters were a hit, your plot was captivating, the flow was excellent and the pacing seemed perfect. I didn’t notice any rough spots. The Sci-fi aspect is sufficient that I shouldn’t be having nightmares. Well dun!!

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

As a side note, I think the theme of the story lends itself to the idea that there will always be struggles to face. Having a solid support systems helps carry you through. You left the story in a way that does indeed set up for a sequel, however I’m not sure that the story line could be continued in a unique way. Sequels that mimic the original story are terribly cliché. I’d be quite satisfied with whatever your imagination decides to let loose on us. With sci-fi, there no real constraints, (well, not many,) so that should make it relatively simple.

ET270ET2704 months ago

I really enjoyed this and hope there is more to. Come. I've really enjoyed everything I've read from you. Thank you 😊🙏

cabernetguycabernetguy4 months ago

yeah, I just read this again....for the third time.. probably the best story I've read here on Lit! Love your creativity, and all the different elements you've included. I know this story is primed for a sequel. I hope you write it soon! Our hopes aren't demands...they're just signs of appreciation for your talent of telling a good story....especially this one! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Occult. HIdden knowledge, longevity for centuries. A blessing and a curse. With great power comes great responsibility? Now to trace his hunters.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant, can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story. Love how it does not specifically say werewolf or vampire even though the beings have very similar traits. Makes it more unique than just a cliche werewolf vampire story. Looking forward to the next part.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 2 months ago

I concur with the Anonymous comment from a day ago. I like that the entities were not called werewolf or vampire directly, but their traits are described. I also like how the entities are treated as separate life forces, not inherently good or evil, who just want to live. I wouldn't mind having a Shedimna or Sedu of my own. (Maybe both?) I BurntRedstone please don't drop this storyline. I look forward to the follow-up chapters.

UncleBozzinUncleBozzinabout 1 month ago

Lad, would that you continued this story arc. It is different and interesting. Poor Detective Molina.

Yogie32Yogie32about 1 month ago

Excellent story line and innovative description of entities. Still many un-answered and open lines to cover.

How are his friends recovering and How he rebuilds Century Traveler. Many different ways for this story to take. Really appreciate your writing and creative mind.

Thank you for your efforts and writing abilities.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[20.04.24]

OUTSTANDING!

I could not stop reading!

11/10!!!!!

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

Amazing amazing. Great setting, solid characters. Let anything to know more about all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I really hope that you are working on a next book of this. Love your writing!

DeeFisher123DeeFisher12311 days ago

Please, oh please, continue this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories