All Comments on 'CEO Sex Slave'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved this and would love to have been the subj

mmm i really enjoyed this story and wished i was the subject...being controlled like this for sexual reasons is my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another woman

I wished that she was made to have sex with another woman during her training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it was a really a great story and the ending was one of the best i have read in a long time thanks

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
With the way the author had described Suzanne's personality I was not surprised.

A strong, very rich man would have been right up her alley. She needed a strong hand and Wilbur was not one. It would have been nice if Phil had at least doubled Mike's fee.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 7 years ago
I was surprised

Story isn't perfect, but it's very rare that I don't see the ending of a story early on. I did not see the end of this one coming. It was actually very sweet. My main issue with the story is actually, the main character. I have no idea what makes him tick. But that said, I still rate this 5 stars for originality and an excellent plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good possibilities, but...

...the run-up to the sex with the rich man was good, but the act itself felt very rushed and not romantic or sexy at all. I have read other tales by you but this one did not meet with your previous standards. In fact, it felt very rushed, like you just wanted to end it as soon as possible. Usually I give your stories at least a 4 or even a 5, but this one only rated a 3 from me. Sorry...

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous