All Comments on 'CEO Slut : A Cougar and a Panther'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"...however unbeknownst the relationship was at the time." Pretty sure you meant 'unknown' there, because as is, it's not the right word at all. Still, an interesting story, about of a soulless harpy, who sort of deserves a little payback after running young men around by their cock and balls for a couple decades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the warning that this is headed into a long, repetitive and ultimately boring harem mode story. Saves a lot of time down the road. I'll just pretend like this was the last installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story idea. Just a bit too detailed--found myself skipping paragraphs.

mercianknightmercianknightabout 2 years ago

Excellent beginning to what should be a great series. Keep building on the anticipation.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorabout 2 years ago

I love the first chapter. Creative writing depends on good story telling and DETAILS. I find the story balanced so that it isnt beyond the scope of believability. Having some RL experience with similar experiences, it is refreshing to see a story that does not destroy my ability to accept as possible. Well done. I am looking forward to more. Thank you.

williebonewillieboneabout 2 years ago

Ignore the naysayers.. I liked it.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 years ago

Great start to a new series. Hopefully, Nick will be hunting for many more mature women to fuck and blackmail.

Thanks for writing this story.

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

Frankly, don't get the criticism. I think its well written with an engaging storyline. And, lastly, the details concerning her reactions are terrific.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Going well, nothing to criticise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES