All Comments on 'CEO Slut: A Day of Good Vibrations'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am glad that Nick kind of knows there are limits to what he can (or should) do with Kim. He pushed too far today and almost caused a lot of problems for Kim. That Kim kind of enjoys the humiliation, she also knows that she has a problem. Hopefully both of them can play a bit and maybe hook up over the weekend. I enjoy playful stories where the characters are developing as well as the sexual activities. Where it ceases to be a fun read is when the blackmailer turns out the victim and causes pain to them. Kim enjoys the cougar lifestyle and she does not cause problems for the young men that she fucks. Hopefully there will many chapters where Nick gets Kim into some hot water but pulls back from real problems. So far, well written and somewhat unique setting.

Honeybeekeeper76Honeybeekeeper76about 2 years ago

Five stars!!! I love how easily Kim cums at work. It reminds me of ME!! I, too, have enjoyed ‘workplace intercourse.’ And I’ve enjoyed the result - a pussy full of warm, creamy semen and a soaked pair of panties. Here’s hoping Kim - and Nick - enjoy themselves further. No need, Nick, to ruin things. Just enjoy your workplace liaisons with that big-breasted cougar!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this chapter and the first one! This would be cool to take outside the work place also. Kim isn’t known outside her own town, as she has been hooking up young guys before from other cities. This would give Nick some more opportunities to use her new mature plaything more open. Maybe share her, put her awkward and sexy citiuations and scenes. To dress her like a unwilling doll and use her to fill his fantasies.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 2 years ago

really looking forward to part 3.

Your description of getting vibrated in public is very erotic.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Good. Perhaps to dangerous to carry on at work, they need to move it utside the office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...