CEO Slut: Brand New Beginnings

Story Info
Nick takes Kim and Marcia around town. Lily visits.
12.6k words
4.91
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is part of a longer series, but a brief overview is provided below for those newer to the series. There are strong D/s themes in this story and a healthy dose of exhibitionism. If that is not your cup of team, please move along.

*****

CEO Slut Part 16: Brand New Beginnings

This story is part of a longer series. A list of main characters is below along with their general story arc.

Kim Barnes - 42 yo CEO of Geneco, 5'4", 120 lbs., curly blonde hair, B cup who is a submissive slave to Nick.

Nick Donovan - 22 yo new hire in the Procurement department working for Marcia. He blackmailed Kim into becoming his submissive and did the same to Marcia.

Marcia Caden - 35 yo Procurement Manager in a failing marriage. 5'5", 125 lbs. Shoulder length brown hair, B cup. She recently ended an affair with the VP of Operations but has since become a submissive to Nick.

Lily Banner - 29 yo 5'2" 100 lbs. waifish Documentation department supervisor being mentored by Kim. She is a shy emo lesbian bookworm who longs to follow in all of Kim's footsteps, including her submissive ones.

*****

Marcia Caden received the text mid-morning instructing her to report at 1 pm to an address in Chagrin Falls, just outside Cleveland Ohio. It wasn't far from her home in Macedonia, so she made some half-baked excuse about a work emergency that required her to go in the office, which her husband barely even questioned anymore, and then she left the house after eating a quick lunch with her family. As she drove along the highway, her mind was still reeling from the events the night before.

She was sure that Nick, or Master Nick as she was still getting used to calling him, waited at the address. She still struggled to accept that he had been her mysterious Master all along. Marcia had spent the night replaying every interaction, every conversation with Nick from the previous weeks, searching for any missed clues. She thought back to how she had poured her heart out to him, even divulging how she had submitted to an unknown Master. Then again, she realized now how her Master always seemed to stay one step ahead of her. She had been unwittingly feeding so much information directly to him when she met up with Nick for drinks after work.

Although her initial reaction was one of betrayal and shock, as the morning passed, Marcia realized she was rationalizing Nick's actions and talking herself into fully accepting him as her Master. After all, just yesterday she believed her relationship with Nick conflicted with her relationship with her Master, and now that conflict no longer existed. On some level, she realized that maybe it was a fortunate, albeit shocking, turn of events.

As she drew close to her destination, she entered an older, distinguished looking neighborhood. The homes were all larger with ivy covered stone fronts. They were set back from the street with long driveways and manicured lawns. As Marcia pulled into the driveway, she wondered how Nick could afford such a posh residence on his salary, although by this point, she no longer doubted his abilities and caginess.

When Marcia got out of her car, she limped up the walkway, her ass still sore from the previous night. When she got to the door, she rang the doorbell at exactly 1 pm. She gasped at the sight of Kim Barnes answering the door stark naked.

"Please, come in. Master Nick awaits you," Kim said as she stepped aside to let Marcia enter. Marcia realized this must be Kim's residence, and she took a quick peek back to the street, wondering if anyone else might catch a glimpse of the naked CEO answering the door. A row of tall hedges provided a measure of privacy, although Marcia was still stunned by Kim's audacity.

She followed Kim down a hallway to a den where Nick waited for them. Marcia hesitated at the sight of him. Her instinct was to offer a friendly hello, but she was quickly reminded how the dynamics of their relationship had changed. He clearly expected to be treated as her Master. She swallowed in nervousness as he gazed upon her with a bemused smile.

"Have a seat," Master Nick said as he motioned to a sofa. "I'm sure you have many questions, so why don't we get those out of the way before we continue on with our scheduled activities."

Marcia took a seat. She didn't know where to start, so she just chose the first question that came to her mind.

"Do you live here?"

"I do," he calmly answered.

Marcia looked at Kim patiently sitting on an armchair across the room. She nodded a simple affirmation.

"Are you and Kim - a couple?" she asked hesitantly.

"She is my slave. The same as you." Nick's tone was calm but matter-of-factly.

Marcia noticed how Nick remained standing and slowly paced around the room as he spoke.

"I was falling in love with you," she blurted out, no longer able to contain her feelings of betrayal.

Nick peered at her. "I'm still the same person. At work, I am still your employee. As your Master, it is my duty to care for my slave and see that you are safe, protected, and looked after. If things are bothering you, then I want to know. Maybe it is just to lend you an ear, or maybe there is an action or advice I can offer. I am still someone you can trust in and depend on. This is not a one-way relationship. I hope you understand that. And in exchange for that, you will be my submissive. So really, in private, things will be the same, as well. It is just that in private, now you know it is me addressing you as your Master, and you will address me as Master from now on. I will call you a slut. I will tell you how to dress just like I did today. I will fuck you when and where I want. I understand you have a husband and a family, so I don't expect you to make the same commitment to me as Kim has made. She lives alone, so it was very convenient and easy for me to move in and openly live our Master/ slave relationship whenever we are not at work. Your home life is, of course, more complicated."

Marcia realized how many times Nick must have slept with Kim, and she was filled with jealousy.

"I thought maybe we had something special. I mean, was it all just an act? I bared my soul to you, every secret, everything," Marcia cried out, her voice breaking up and tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm still the same man. I'm sure you understand, I couldn't just come out and say that I was your Master. It wasn't the right time," he countered.

"But you blackmailed me. How did you even get those pictures?"

"I hacked your computer," Nick explained. "It was quite simple, really. If it's any comfort, you really are an incredibly sexy woman. Truth be told, conquering you was even more satisfying than making Kim submit."

"Is that all I am to you? Just a conquest?" Marcia protested as she stole a glance to Kim sitting stone-faced across the room.

Nick smiled as he paused to gaze at her. "As I explained, I have special obligations to you as my slave. I am committed to you. To your security and well-being. You are not just a conquest. Our relationship is much more than that. What binds us runs much deeper. But understand, I have the same relationship with Kim. A dog who serves two Masters will starve to death. But the opposite is not true. We all know Masters who care for multiple pets. You are both my pets, and I will care for you both and see to your needs."

Marcia took a deep breath. Her voice was soft, almost a whisper as she asked, "Back when you first blackmailed me. Would you really have released those pictures and videos?"

Nick bent down and looked her directly in the eyes. "What difference does it make now?"

"I - I don't know," she conceded.

"As I mentioned, our relationship may seem one sided, but it is actually mutually beneficial. Need I remind you how you willingly agreed to be my slave and submit to me as your Master. And why was that? It wasn't because I made you. No, it was because you're tired of being the plain jane vanilla milquetoast wife and mother. You grew up following all the rules, doing everything expected of you, and what did it get you. A job in corporate middle management and a dead-end marriage. But inside lurks a bad girl. Someone who longs to be the black sheep. Your husband doesn't see it. He doesn't appreciate what you are. A sexual creature with wants and needs to be met. A sexual creature who longs to be used and abused in all the ways your prim and proper upbringing told you were wrong. You want to take a walk on the wild side, and I can help guide you on that journey. I can help you free your inner slut and be the cunt you secretly long to be. Isn't that right?"

Marcia was shaking, but she wiped the tears from her eyes and seemed to be coming to grips with her new reality.

"One last question," she added. "You sounded different in the bondage club that first night."

"Just a simple accent hoping it would be enough to throw you off so you wouldn't recognize me," Nick explained. "Truth be told, I felt silly speaking in that affected tone, but it served its purpose."

Marcia shook her head in disbelief, still in shock at Nick's true identity.

"Very well then," Nick concluded. "Now that you have that out of your system. You can ask more questions later, of course, but I demand respect and obedience. I tolerated your lashing out here, but further outbursts will require punishment. I will not tolerate insubordination. Is that understood?"

Marcia nodded her head, but Nick only gave her a stern look of disapproval.

"Yes, Master," Marcia meekly replied.

"Good, then let us proceed to the afternoon's plans."

Marcia looked up at the ceiling and exhaled deeply, wondering what exactly she was getting herself into.

*****

The three of them rode in Kim's Lexus SUV to a seedy section of on the east side of Cleveland. Kim recognized the adult novelty store command across the street from where they parked. She had bought some items there with Mater Nick several weeks ago. Today, however, they stood in front of a nondescript shop before Master Nick led them inside. The plain outer façade belied a clean and well-organized interior. Inside, the store was well lit, although the displays and décor were clearly chipped and faded, not having been updated in at least a few decades.

Marcia almost recoiled at the sight of the shop's contents, and they clearly made her uncomfortable. The shelves and displays were full of fetish items. Whereas the adult novelty store across the street sold a wide variety of different sex toys and stripper outfits, this store seemed to specialize in more higher end items.

Both Kim and Marcia felt almost out of place. They both wore short sun dresses paired with sandals. They looked like a typical pair of middle-aged wives shopping at Target, and not like women shopping in a fetish shop.

Nick wandered over to a small jewelry display. The salesclerk, a young lady who looked to be in her early 20's, came over to assist.

"Are you shopping for yourself or your lady friends?" she inquired.

"Yes, I am shopping for my lovelies. I am interested in these," he said, pointing at some small chains toward the back.

The sales leady opened the display and pulled them out. They were just a short plain silver chain with a circular ring in the middle connecting the chain links together.

Kim obviously noticed the similarities to the collar necklace Nick had given her and that she currently wore. She subconsciously fingered her collar necklace as Nick inspected the jewelry.

The sales lady held them up for display. "These are anklets. The ring is simple but elegant. It signifies the person wearing it is a submissive. The ring is something for a Dom or Master to attach a leash to when he or she are leading a slave.

"Oh my," Marcia exclaimed.

"They are discreet. Simple and not obviously advertising your submissive nature. They are similar in design and intent to the collar you are wearing, ma'am," the sales lady said as she looked at Kim. Kim didn't realize she had been advertising her submissive streak so blatantly. She blushed in embarrassment and wondered how many other people had recognized the collar's significance.

"So, then everyone will know," Marcia asked in concern.

"A few may, but most people have no clue. It is really a way for you to openly display your relationship with your Master without shouting it from the rooftops, if that makes sense," the sales lady explained as she raised her sleeves and revealed that she wore the same design as a bracelet. "Besides, having the occasional person recognize it is half the fun. You never really know who or when someone may approach you about it. And it's often the ones you'd least expect," she said with a wink.

"Can they try them on first and make sure they fit?" Master Nick asked.

"Absolutely. Please have a seat," the sales lady said as she motioned to two nearby chairs.

The sales lady knelt at their feet to assist in trying on the anklets.

"I assume you will want them on the right ankle?" the sales lady asked.

"What difference does it make?" Kim wondered.

"There are multiple meanings that can be indicated by anklets," the sales lady explained, "although the different meanings often conflict to the point of becoming meaningless, which is why they are generally safe to wear in public. But there are those who believe that anklets on the right indicate that a woman is open to sex. Besides, there is a general convention that submissives wear jewelry on the right side to signify their status in the relationship."

"The right ankle for both then," Master Nick decided.

The sales lady reached out to Kim's leg and pulled it a few inches toward her to make it easier to apply the anklet. This action spread Kim's legs slightly apart and gave a clear view up her short dress.

"I believe your Master has trained you well," she commented as she admired the view. Then she turned to Nick and added, "Master, I hope you don't my saying, but you have two lovely slaves." She took an extra moment to run her hands over Kim's calf after she attached the anklet. "There, see, a perfect fit."

A few seconds later, they confirmed that the anklet fit Marcia perfectly, as well.

"We'll take them," Nick concluded.

"Perfect. I can take them off and have them boxed up in - "

"No need. Just leave them on for these sluts to wear," Nick interjected.

"As you wish," the sales lady complied.

Kim paid for the anklets, and then he led them back outside. Kim and Marcia slowly followed him down the street.

"Master, are we to wear these anklets at all times?" Kim asked.

"Yes, you are. I especially want to see both of you get into the habit of crossing your legs in meetings so that your right ankle is dangling in the air, prominently displaying them whenever possible."

"But my husband might ask questions," Marcia blurted out.

"From the way you talk about him, I think you could come home naked and tied up with a dildo sticking out all three holes, and he still wouldn't hardly notice."

Now it was Marcia's turn to blush. "I can't say that you're wrong," she conceded.

"If he does ask, just tell him you saw it in a store and thought it looked fun and cute."

"Yes, Master," Marcia obediently replied.

"What if someone realizes we both have the same anklet?" Kim wondered.

"The CEO is usually in a completely different set of meetings from the manager level, so I doubt anyone would even really notice since you're not often in the same room. And even if people do notice, it does seem you two will start spending more time together outside of work and becoming closer friends. You can even just tell them the truth, or a version of it, anyway. I think it's close enough to the truth to say that you were out shopping together and both liked the anklets and ended up getting one for each."

Marcia and Kim slowly nodded their heads in understanding.

They stopped walking in front of a shop with a plain sign in the window that said "Tattoo".

"Wait a minute, are you taking us in there?" Kim asked in a panicked tone.

"Of course, it is all part of the day's plans," Nick answered.

"The anklet is one thing. How would I explain a tattoo to my husband?" Marcia complained.

"It will be very small and in a discreet location," Nick explained. "Someplace private only lovers would ever see. You can even wear a bikini and it would still be covered up."

"I don't know. It's so - so - permanent," Kim pointed out.

"The tattoo is a symbol of our commitment. And a reminder of the lifestyle you have entered into. Now I know that a tattoo is permanent, which is why this step is so necessary. This is not something to be taken lightly, but I'm sure you both understand, that our relationship is a commitment, and as my slaves, you need to demonstrate your commitment. I have seen both of you naked, and I know you don't currently have any ink."

Nick watched his slaves absorb the information.

"Fine. One and done," Kim said through gritted teeth. "One small tat in a discreet location that no one who doesn't see me naked will ever see."

"Of course. This is just to seal our relationship," Master Nick assured her.

Marcia was conflicted. She was dismayed to see Kim acquiesce so easily. She wanted to continue protesting, but she didn't want to fight the battle by herself.

"What is the tattoo?" Marcia said, her voice still defiant.

"Step inside, and I can show you what is planned. It is time for our appointment, after all," Nick pointed out.

Seconds later they were in a dimly lit reception room. A gruff looking Harley biker type man sat behind a counter. He wore a cut off tee shirt and jeans. His age was hard to gauge. His eyes looked younger, but his thick dark goatee and paunch made him look older. His dark curly mane was full but disheveled.

"Name is Billy," he said, introducing himself. "Can I help you?"

"I'm Nick. I called earlier this week and made an appointment for now. I sent over a design yesterday."

"Yes," Billy answered as he pulled out a drawing. "Is this it?"

Nick nodded his affirmation as Kim and Marcia leaned over to see the design. They were both left stunned. It was just one word. "owned" with an oval border drawn around the word.

"I am sure the meaning is self-evident," Master Nick pointed out.

"These are the two ladies getting inked today," Billy inquired.

Nick nodded again.

"Why are the letters "N" and "D" written in red ink when everything else is in black ink?" Kim asked.

"Because you are owned by me, Nick Donovan. I thought it was a simple but nice personal touch."

They stood in silence for a long moment, the two women contemplating the commitment they were about to make before Kim finally blurted out, "Okay. I'll go first. Let's get this over with."

"I'm still not sure. If my husband sees this, I - " Marcia protested.

"And when was the last time he saw you naked?" Nick pointed out.

Marcia closed her eyes in frustration. "It's been years," she admitted.

"Then that hardly seems like a real concern, now does it?"

Master Nick stepped up to Marcia and cupped his hand around the back of her neck. "This really is a small thing, but it's everything. Once you do this, then our lives are intertwined. Our fates are sealed. You know me well enough. I am a man of my word. And on my word, I will be committed to you. To care for you in every way a Master can, and provide the life that you sought from me, both as a friend, and as a Master."

Marcia weighed the pros and cons in her mind. She quickly decided that her attraction to and relationship with Master Nick was more meaningful than with her husband. And if she could continue wearing her wedding ring to signify her marriage to her husband, then maybe having a tattoo for her Master was not really any different.