CEO Slut: Brand New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before softly replying, "Okay, I'm in."

*****

They followed Billy into a back room.

"You can have a seat right there," the ink artist said to Kim, pointing to a chair. "Are you two going to provide moral support?" he asked of Nick and Marcia.

Nick nodded his head, and the artist pointed toward some nearby seats.

"Where is the ink going?" he asked.

Kim looked around nervously. She felt insanely out of place. Master Nick had an innate sense for pushing her beyond her comfort zone. She didn't have any tattoos. She had never even seriously entertained the notion of getting a tattoo, and now she was on the verge of permanently marking her body. She knew that many people who got tattoos related to their lover often came to regret it down the line, and she wondered if she was falling prey to the same trap. The tattoo she was getting, although the meaning was unmistakable, the actual connection to Nick was harder to discern.

"Don't be shy," Nick encouraged her. "You don't have anything he hasn't seen before."

Billy laughed gruffly. "He's right about that. We get all kinds of freaks that come through here. Most of them are just normal folks. You'd be surprised the number of doctors, lawyers, and teachers that come through here for private tattoos or piercings."

"Or even CEO's," Kim added under her breath.

"But I don't judge no one," Billy continued. "Don't judge others lest you be judged yourself, or however the saying goes."

Kim took a deep breath to calm her nerves, and then she slowly raised up the hem of her dress until it was bunched up around her waist. "Right here," she said, pointing to s spot just above and to the side of her pussy.

As she stood naked and on display, she felt her mound growing moist. Billy took his time looking her over before responding, "Have a seat, and let's get to work."

The leather on the chair felt cool against Kim's bare ass. She was dismayed as she looked down and saw her wetness glistening on the hard leather.

Billy noticed it as well and chuckled. "Well, I guess you must be super excited to get inked," he commented.

Kim felt embarrassed, but that only served to fuel her arousal. She desperately wanted to stop the flow of juices, and yet, part of her was titillated by her exposure.

As Billy went to work, she winced in pain as the needle felt like a whip lashing her skin. As she got used to it, though, it started to feel warm and comforting in some perverse sense. Kim looked over at Nick and reflected on the chain of events that led her to this moment. She knew none of it made sense. She held a position of power in Geneco and in life, but she ceded all the power in her relationship with Nick. And yet, that's why her relationship with Nick held such appeal for her. She didn't love Nick, at least not like Marcia did. Their relationship was not romantic, but he was elemental in her life, and she couldn't imagine trying to function in her daily life without his firm guidance. Even amidst all the near misses and humiliations she suffered in and outside of work, she was performing her job better than ever. Nick controlled so much of her life; he told her how to dress, where to go, and what to do, and his control freed her mind up to better focus on her job as CEO.

She'd learned a lot about herself and had grown as a person since becoming Master Nick's sub. She was more disciplined, and she had learned to become a better listener. She also learned to overcome her fears. Many of the tasks, especially meeting up with strangers for anonymous sex had scared her out of her wits, but they allowed her to work through her fears and overcome them. It didn't hurt that she'd been rewarded with a series of mind-blowing sexual encounters. Just like the old saying goes, sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me, she reasoned. Master Nick had protected her from any physical pain, and Kim had learned to endure demeaning and humiliating treatment. In fact, she took perverse pleasure in the humiliation and learned to embrace it. It was part of who she was now. Master Nick's methods were certainly not ordinary, and maybe the effects weren't even intentional, but Kim truly felt as if she was a stronger and better person for having gone through it all, and it filled her with a sense of boldness and confidence.

"So, what kind of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking," Billy inquired.

"I'm the CEO of a publicly traded Nasdaq company," Kim answered without hesitation.

Billy put down the pen for a second and peered up into Kim's face. "Well, if that don't just beat all. Doctors, lawyers, and now CEO's. I guess I really have seen it all," he joked before he picked the pen back up and resumed marking Kim's body.

"So, I take it he's the one who owns you," Billy said as he nodded his head in Nick's direction.

"That is correct. I belong to Master Nick," Kim stated matter-of-factly.

As Billy continued working on the tattoo, the needle was only an inch or two away from her slit, and Billy's hand occasionally brushed against her labia as she nervously sat still. Every slight brush of his rough skin against her sex organ sent a jolt of arousal through her body, and her pussy stayed moist through the whole session.

"I'll bet your company don't know anything about this side of you, do they?" Billy chuckled.

"Their eyes would pop out of their sockets if they knew about any of this," Kim laughed.

As he continued working, Kim took in deep breaths, trying to control her arousal. Her nipples were hard, and the blood rushed to her pussy as Billy leaned in extra close to inspect his ink work. Her arms gripped a table to the side to steady herself from shaking as the needle burned into her skin.

She looked over to Master Nick who gave her a small nod of approval as Billy applied the finishing touches.

*****

Marcia watched apprehensively as Billy finishing inking the tattoo on Kim. Everything about the procedure had her on edge. The permanence of the mark. The pain it would inflict. Exposing herself so openly to a stranger. All of it weighed on her mind.

She wanted to refuse getting the tattoo, but Kim looked so calm and confident while going through it that she didn't want to look like a coward by comparison. Besides, getting the tattoo would demonstrate her devotion to Nick, and she was determined to prove her allegiance every chance she got.

"Alright. She's all done. Next up, lady," Billy called out. "It's actually good you're wearing that loose dress with no underwear. I put a dressing over the tat. You can take that off after a day or so. The skin is red and sore where it's marked up. It'll heal up within a few days, but it's essentially burned, so you don't want to irritate it or scratch it in the meantime," Billy said as he waited for Marcia to take a seat.

Marcia drew a deep breath and then she went over to the chair.

"Why don't you completely remove your dress?" Nick suggested.

She looked at him with pleading eyes. It was bad enough she had to expose her pussy to this stranger, but now she'd be topless as well. Nick gave her a simple shake of his head in disapproval. She looked around the room and couldn't fathom any other options. Marcia told herself that she was doing everything for Nick and then proceeded to pull her dress up and over her head.

Her hand instinctively rushed down in a futile attempt to cover her privates, but Billy pulled it aside to inspect her.

"Let me take a look at what I have to work with," he said. He pressed his thumb on her pelvis, only an inch away from her slit. "Is this the right spot?" he asked.

Marcia was frozen in embarrassment, but Nick responded, "Yes, let's proceed."

Marcia screamed in agony when the needle hit her skin. She had a low pain tolerance, and she felt like she might pass out from the intense burn as the needle dug in.

"You're going to have to hold still, ma'am. I don't want to mess this up," Billy chided her as he stopped for a second.

"I'm sorry," Marcia apologized. "I'll try to tough it out."

But she cried out in agonizing pain all over again as the needle dug in. Tears welled up, her body writhed wildly, and Billy had to stop the process a second time. She felt embarrassed and scared that she would fail to please her Master.

"Hold on, I've got an idea," Nick chimed in. He sat on the table right next to Marcia, and then he slid down his pants.

"I'll give you something to occupy your mind. You suck on this, and you won't be able to scream as badly, anyway. Just don't bite down," he warned her.

Marcia looked horrified. She had fucked Nick several times now, but always in a private area, and not in front of a stranger in a public shop. She couldn't believe how nonchalantly he just whipped out his penis in front of the ink master. Did he really expect her to suck his cock right then and there in front of Billy?

Judging by the way that Nick waved his monster cock in front of her face, though, his intentions were clear. She tried to think of other options again, but she had already decided foregoing the tattoo was inacceptable, and she had no other bright ideas, so she opened her mouth and leaned over to take him into her lips.

"Mm-mmm" she mumbled as his thick cock filled her mouth.

Marcia felt the needle hit her flesh as Billy resumed working, but Nick's shaft muffled her screams. She felt the pain, but it seemed more distant as Nick's cock effectively distracted her. She looked up into his eyes, and it was as if he put her under a trance. All she wanted to do was to please him, to make him happy. His manhood stretched her mouth wide as she struggled to deep throat him. She felt a thrill of pleasure as Nick ran his fingers through her hair. She received the small gesture as validation that he was pleased. She desperately sought his approval, to become his favored sub compared to Kim. She didn't despise Kim, but Kim didn't desire Nick the same way she did, and she figured that Nick deserved a woman who was completely enamored by him. Marcia was determined to win his affection by proving herself the more obedient submissive, no matter how badly she had to degrade or humiliate herself in the process.

Then Marcia saw Nick look off, and she wondered what had caught his attention. She hoped that no one had walked in and watched her sucking on his shaft, although she was just grateful for the distraction from the ink job. Nevertheless, she still wished that Billy would hurry up and finish the tattoo already.

"Billy, you did a good job on slut Kim's tattoo. Would you like Kim to show you her appreciation?" Nick asked the artist.

Billy looked over at Kim with eager eyes as she fingered her tattoo's dressing. "I'd never turn down a pretty woman," he responded.

*****

Kim had been watching Marcia give Master Nick a blow job. She couldn't help thinking how obvious Marcia made her desire for Nick. Desperation was a turn off for many men, and she wondered what Master Nick made of it, although right now that desperation resulted in a blow job, so maybe he could tolerate it for now, she chuckled to herself.

Master Nick's offer to Billy brought her back to attention, though. She sized up the tattoo artist. He was probably about 30, although his gruff appearance meant he could almost pass for 10 years older. She looked at Marcia one more time as she sucked on Nick's cock and thought maybe she could teach Marcia a lesson in cock sucking. Even though Marcia was enthusiastically sucking on Nick's cock, her technique was sloppy, and she was sure that Master Nick would've already ejaculated in her mouth if she was the one sucking him off. She decided she should give a master class on giving blow jobs.

*****

Marcia was looking at Nick with puppy dog eyes as she went down on his shaft. He was admittedly impressed that she could deep throat him, although she had an almost maniacal look in her eyes that somewhat frightened him. She seemed to be becoming obsessive and possessive of him. He genuinely cared for her, although his attraction was still closer to lust than love. He realized that with her failing marriage, she viewed him as her saving grace. He knew he should feel guilty taking advantage of her vulnerability, although he was enjoying how slutty his manager turned out to be. If she followed his commands, it should be fine, he reasoned, but he worried that Marcia was jealous of his relationship with Kim. He realized that she had not fucked other men like Kim had done, and he wondered if he needed to break in Marcia the same way.

On the other hand, he had a growing appreciation for Kim. She was all woman, still undeniably sexy, but it was as if she applied her corporate, no-nonsense, cold, calculating personality and applied it to being a slut. Recently, she had taken on every task he gave her with aplomb. He knew the series of anonymous sex encounters had been humiliating on many different levels, yet she plowed right through every hookup and never once complained.

Now he watched Kim as she completely stripped off her dress, pulling it up over her head and then throwing it on the ground. Then she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Billy. Billy obliged her by rotating his lower half on the swivel stool to face her, even as his upper half was twisted and remained focused on applying the tattoo to Marcia.

Kim slowly unbuckled his jeans and worked his pants and underwear down. An uncircumcised penis was suddenly staring her in the face as she knelt before him. She took his flaccid cock in two hands and slowly started pumping him. He reacted quickly, and soon she had a 6" raging hard-on hypnotically waving in her face.

"Bottoms up," Kim intoned as she leaned forward and deep throated Billy.

Nick felt his own cock throbbing inside Marcia's mouth, although he wasn't certain anymore if he was reacting to Marcia's blow job or from watching Kim go down on Billy. Either way, his hand reached down to the back of Marcia's head and pushed her harder in against himself until his cock reached the back of her throat.

Kim started off slowly as she worked on Billy. Her lips dragged along the length of his shaft as she moved up and down on him. Like a freight train slowly building up a head of steam, her lips started sliding smoother as she covered his cock in a coating of slobber as she slowly picked up the pace. One hand was playing with Billy's balls while another reached under his shirt and ran over his chest.

Billy looked like he wanted to protest that her antics were distracting from his tattoo work, but he withheld his complaint. Kim started moving her head up and down on his shaft faster and faster.

Billy tensed up, clearly trying to focus on his task at hand and not let the oral pleasure he was receiving completely derail him, but he was struggling mightily. His needle buzzed away, a thin trail of smoke coming off the burned flesh as he bore down on his work.

"I'm coming close," he said, although it was unclear if he was talking about the tattoo or his orgasm.

By now, Kim's head was almost a blur as she furiously worked over Billy's cock. Nick admired her efforts. He couldn't help but notice how she applied all the traits that made her a successful CEO to giving a good blowjob. She was focused, driven, and undeterred in her efforts. Most of all, he admired how she didn't hold back. She poured herself into giving Billy an experience he'd never forget. Her arms rested on his legs to steady herself as her head moved at a blinding pace. Billy was breathing in long, slow, measured breaths as he tried to remain as professional as possible, even as he received a blow job.

And then Nick watched as everything happened in a chain reaction.

"And it's done," Billy exclaimed as he pulled the pen back and shut it off from Marcia's body.

A second later, Billy's body tensed up and he sat back in his stool against a desk behind him. Kim finally slowed her relentless oral assault on his cock to a crawl as he blew his load, his cock jumping in her mouth with each shot that that hit against the back of her throat. Kim kept her lips sealed tight against his shaft as she collected his cum inside her mouth, savoring the taste of his manhood and her reward for a job well done.

In quick succession, Nick still had his hand on the back of Marcia's head, and he moved her back and forth one last time on his shaft, and then he exploded inside her mouth. Marcia gagged, the cum going down the wrong pipe, but she gamely held her mouth on his cock, taking in every drop of semen he deposited onto her tongue. As he finally pulled out of her mouth, a string of cum stretched from her lips to the tip of his cock, and she eagerly lunged forward to swallow it up and clean off his shaft. Nick took note of her dogged devotion to him. She was clearly desperate to please him, and he couldn't help wondering how much further he could push her for his own amusement.

******

After the ink job was finished, Marcia sat shellshocked in disbelief as she scanned over the debauchery. Billy and Nick were pulling their pants back up from around their ankles while Kim was sitting back, letting Billy admire her naked body as a dribble of cum leaked from her lips and landed on her tits.

Marcia was hopeful that she had pleased her Master. She knew she had a low threshold for pain and likely would have otherwise fainted at some point, but she made it through. She was thankful that Nick had come to her aid, although his solution was crude and lewd, it proved highly effective in distracting her from the pain.

Even though she was still getting used to addressing Nick as her Master, she still lusted after him, and she relished the opportunity to sexually please him. She knew it was only natural that Nick would compare her and Kim, and she wanted to take advantage of every chance she had of proving herself the more worthy slave.

Marcia looked down at the fresh ink on her body. "owned" it said with "n" and "d" in red letters. She realized it was a permanent mark on her body. A lasting symbol of her relationship with Nick. She had effectively been branded by Nick, which only strengthened her connection to him. She was proud to sport a symbol that indicated he owned her because it reflected her own true emotions. She only hoped that Nick was as devoted to her as she was to him.

*****

"Don't touch it," Billy cautioned as he saw Marcia fingering the tattoo. "The skin is sore and will be sensitive for a couple days, but it'll heal just fine. We'll throw a layer of ointment on it to protect it a bit and cover it under dressing before you leave."

"I hope you enjoyed Kim's token of appreciation," Nick said to him.

"I left my own appreciation inside her mouth," Billy joked.

"Except for the bit that landed on her chest," Nick pointed out.

Kim wiped the cum off her breasts with her finger and then licked it off. "The pleasure was all mine," she assured him.

The two men laughed. "This may go without saying, but if you guys ever want more ink, you're welcome back here anytime," Billy offered.

"Very well then. You've done fine work. We thank you for your services," Nick concluded as he nodded to Billy before turning back to his slaves. "Come on ladies. Let's get dressed. We are just getting started."

*****

30 minutes later, Nick, Kim, and Marica were in an exclusive row of shops in Beachwood. The parking lot was full of luxury and sports cars, and the clientele were obviously people of means. As opposed to the run-down neighborhood they had just left, this neighborhood was a world away.

"You ladies were very good this morning," Nick explained as they got out of Kim's SUV, "and I thought you deserved a reward. So, I thought we'd spend the afternoon pampering my slaves a little bit."