CEO Slut: Brand New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin proceeded to place the high heels on Kim's feet and strap them in. Kim kept her foot rested on his knee as he strapped in each one, her dress still raised up, and her pussy in plain view. The heel of the shoe dug into to top of his leg, but the view more than made up for any temporary pain he endured.

After watching Kim allow Justin to dress her, Marcia was determined to do the same. She still felt jealous that Nick might prefer Kim to her, so she deemed that she could match anything Kim could do tit for tat.

Each woman then repeated the fashion show for Nick, complete with the twirls. They alternated between every possible combination of shoes, stockings and dresses, and Justin assisted the ladies with each change of clothing. They quickly settled on stiletto high heels as the footwear of choice, but they labored on deciding between the different stockings and dresses.

Marcia and Kim modeled plain stockings and then ones with seams and patterns. They also had a variety of dresses. Marcia wore one longer dress, but it had a slit up the side that reached to her waist and made it plain to see she was sans panties. Kim tried on one dress that was too tight on her top, and her tits kept popping out.

"I'm so sorry," Justin apologized. "It doesn't fit properly, but we can have it altered."

"I kind of like it just the way it is. It's so hard to choose," Nick mused as he admired his slaves.

By this point, Justin was completely relaxed and enjoying himself as the women openly flaunted their bodies.

"These women are like fine wines. They should be enjoyed and admired," Nick informed Justin. "The sin is keeping such beauty under wraps and not sharing it with the world. Wouldn't you agree?"

"They make for a beautiful sight," Justin concurred.

"Which dress would you recommend for each?"

"I quite like the dark green number for her," Justin suggested as he pointed at Kim.

"A lot of side boob, and the short dress and high heels really show off her legs. A fine selection," Nick agreed. "And for Marcia?"

"The little red dress," Justin recommended.

"Yes, the color contrasts nicely with her pale skin, doesn't it? It shows off her figure nicely, and the plunging neckline makes it appear as if her tits may fall out at any moment. I agree with your selections. We are done here. I believe the ladies would enjoy wearing their new outfits home. Can you bag up the clothes they wore here, ring us up for these outfits, and then we'll settle up and be on our way?"

"Certainly, just give me a few minutes, sir," Justin responded.

"Thank you. I hope you don't mind the extra assistance you provided for the sluts," Nick commented.

"The pleasure was all mine, sir," he assured him.

*****

2 hours later

Lily Banner stepped up to the front door of the address that Kim had texted her. It was nearly dusk, and the street was eerily quiet with a chill in the air. Her wispy 5'2" body felt extra prone to the cold. With her should length dark hair and round glasses, she looked every part the emo bookworm she was at heart who preferred a comfortable chair with a good read and a warm blanket over anything outdoors.

Lily shivered slightly and drew a deep breath as she prepared to ring the doorbell. Kim had texted her saying she had something she wanted her to see, although she was vague on any details. Lily had enthusiastically leaped at the opportunity to further bond with her mentor outside the workplace. Lily was ambitious, and she held Kim in high esteem for her ability to successfully navigate a corporate world dominated by men. She was still glowing from her recent hotel room experience where she teamed up with Kim to dominate the corporate VP of Operations, Ted Gaines. That experience was certainly far different from any lessons one could glean from a self-help or career advice book. The whole episode only solidified the high regard she held for Kim, and she wondered what other professional and life lessons her mentor might divulge.

Lily had fretted over what to wear. She had no idea what to expect, so she finally decided to play it safe, and she wore a normal work outfit, black drape pants paired with a black blouse. The only change was she normally wore flats on her feet, but she put on heels for tonight, feeling that the extra 3 inches added a touch of elegance. She felt, after all, that Kim was an elegant woman, and she was desperate to please her.

Right as Lily was about to ring the doorbell, her phone chimed, indicating a text was just received. She pulled it out and saw it was a message from Kim saying the front door was open and to let herself in and come back to the den.

Lily couldn't help feeling apprehensive, as if this was the opening scene to the plot of a bad horror film, but she trusted Kim, and she slowly opened the door. She entered a warm house. The home was neatly decorated, although it still felt cozy and lived in.

Soft music filled the air, and then Lily heard something else. Moaning. And then she heard whimpering and crying. She froze for a second, wondering if someone was in danger. What if the person needed help? What if Kim needed help? But what if Kim had fallen victim to captors? Lily didn't want to fall prey to any intruders, but her sense of duty to Kim was strong enough that she decided to proceed with caution and see if she could offer any help. She crept down the hallway. A light was on in a room just a few feet ahead to her right, and she peered around the corner of the doorway to a sight that shook Lily to her core.

*****

Kim saw Lily's face appear in the doorway.

"Lily, it's okay. Please, come in," she encouraged her trainee. Lily's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets, and Kim pulled herself together enough to craft a weak smile in a hollow sign of reassurance.

Kim was naked save for her high heels and seamed stockings, tied up with her hands bound together above her head and anchored to a ringlet hanging down from the ceiling. Marcia was only 3 feet to her side, tied up and dressed the exact same.

Nick stood just off to the side, and he turned to face the new guest.

"I - I - I've seen you at work." Lily said, pointing a finger at him.

Nick gave her a simple nod and stepped aside as Kim jumped in to explain. "I wanted you to see me like this. It's the next step in my development. And yours."

Lily was shaking, clearly rattled at the sight of her heroine in such a weak and vulnerable state. There was a clothespin on each nipple, and a vibrator was lewdly sticking out of her pussy, the low dull noise of its buzz filling the moments of silence.

"I don't understand," Lily pleaded, tears forming in her eyes.

"I told you before that I served someone else, that I had my own Master."

"Him?" Lily shrieked, pointing at Nick.

"Yes, he is Master Nick."

"But he's - who is he even?" Lily was beside herself.

Nick smirked dismissively from the sidelines as Lily questioned his worthiness.

"He works in Procurement for Marcia. It's complicated," Kim started to explain.

"I thought your Master would be some titan of industry. A high-ranking politician. A rich heir. But not this. And you, too, Marcia?" Lily spurted out in disbelief as she turned to Marcia.

"Lily, you've already asserted yourself over a man much more powerful than you," Kim reminded her. "You of all people should understand that one's social rank or money is neither an indication of wisdom nor of the power they can wield over another."

Lily was clearly flustered, but she still harbored many unanswered questions. "How is this part of my training? You've got a fucking vibrator up your cunt. It's still buzzing. You were teaching me to not be beholden to any man, yet here you are, tied up and at the mercy of a man. What am I supposed to learn from that?"

"Only that even the mightiest of us are vulnerable," Kim insisted. "I told you before I served a Master, but I wanted you to see the full extent of my submission. Words don't really do it justice. I know you admire me; you look up to me, but here I am. It's still me. We all have so many sides to ourselves. You offered yourself to me, but I want you to know what you are getting into. I have no secrets to hide from you. It takes real strength to admit our weaknesses. And it takes even greater strength and willpower to embrace our weaknesses so that we can then turn them into strengths."

By now, tears were streaming down Lily's face, and her voice was passionate. "I won't serve any man. Not like this. He may be your Master, but he'll never be mine," she insisted.

Kim knew that Lily was a lesbian, and she would resist submitting to Nick or any other man. "I know that. You offered yourself to me, and I don't take that offer lightly. I am your mentor, so I feel a great responsibility to you. But, if you let me, I can also be your Mistress."

"But you're his slave!" Lily cried out as she pointed at Nick. "You've even got a tattoo saying as much. Both of you do," Lily pointed out as she took note of the fresh ink on each woman.

"Yes, I am a slave to Master Nick, but my control of you is completely separate. He will have no say in how I treat you." Kim felt somewhat silly saying that as she helplessly stood in front of Lily tied up and naked.

Lily looked suspiciously at Nick. He decided it was finally time for him to say a small piece. "You have my word. I will not interfere in any way, shape or form with Kim's relationship with you."

Lily stared up into the ceiling, still trying to make sense of everything. "So, what now?"

Kim drew a deep breath before responding. "Do you remember when you offered yourself to me? You literally laid yourself bare to me. I am doing the same for you now. No secrets. No walls between us. You've seen me, not only at my strongest, but also my most vulnerable. And now that you've truly seen the other side of me, I want to know. Are you still offering yourself to me?"

Lily sighed deeply, and then she nodded her head.

"Do you accept me as your Mistress?" Kim asked.

Lily stared lasers into Kim's eyes. "I can't say I understand all your reasons and motivations, but I'm assuming that's because I still have so much to learn. And I want you to teach me. I want you to be my Mistress."

"Then you will be my slave," Kim clarified.

"I am your slave," Lily professed.

*****

To be continued...