CEO Slut: Brand New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master," Kim and Marcia replied in unison, their voices perking up at the prospect of being pampered as Nick led them into a hair and nail spa.

They each had their hair washed and styled, and then they were each paired with a male manicurist for a manicure/ pedicure.

Marcia relaxed and let herself sink into a soft, reclined chair as a young Vietnamese man worked on her hands. He had introduced himself as Binh. He was thin and wiry, probably the same height as her, although he might've weighed a little less. He looked younger, although she couldn't be sure since he wore a mask to protect against the fumes in the shop.

Marcia closed her eyes and tried to take in everything that had happened since last night. It had barely been more than 12 hours since Nick had revealed himself as her Master, and now she had permanently marked her body for him. She wondered if maybe everything was happening a little too fast, but she felt at peace. She had been so apprehensive over how to serve her Master without losing her relationship with Nick, and now that conflict was eliminated. Her feelings of betrayal were quickly fading as she became more comfortable with her new reality and thankful that she didn't have to give up her relationship with Nick or her Master.

Her husband was the farthest thing from her mind as she recalled how she had sucked Nick off in the tattoo shop. Previously, even when she had strayed and had an extra marital affair, everything was on the down low. However, she had just given Nick a blow job right in front of a stranger. It was an act she would have found unconscionable even a few weeks ago, but she found herself accepting it. Nick was pushing her boundaries, normalizing acts she wouldn't have even previously entertained. She knew she was changing in ways she didn't completely understand.

Marcia was still coming to grips with how her relationship with Nick had changed since he revealed himself as her Master. Before last night, she felt as much a matronly figure to Nick as a lover, but now there was no doubt who was in charge of their relationship. Nevertheless, as charming as Nick's innocence and naivete was at times before last night, it was the one aspect of their relationship that gave her pause. She felt so old and mature, by comparison, but now that he acted with authority and firm control, those concerns were also erased. Where she found fault with every trait of her husband's, now she found praise for every trait of Nick's.

She loved her kids, but by now she had devoted years prioritizing them over herself, and she found herself much happier these past few weeks as she finally prioritized her own needs. And yet, she couldn't imagine explaining the peace and security that Nick infused in her to others. To her husband. To her kids. To her parents and the rest of her family. Hell, she was still his manager at work, although their professional relationship now felt like a joke. How could she explain that she was a submissive to someone 13 years her junior? That she was a willing slut to someone who reported to her at work. It saddened her to know she couldn't share the most important relationship in her life with so many people important to her, but she was still grateful for the balance that Nick brought to her life.

"Are the three of you just friends?" the manicurist, Binh, asked Marcia, trying to make conversation.

"Kim and I are like sisters, I guess you could say," she responded as she eyed Kim seated at the next chair over and being catered to by another young Vietnamese man.

"Does that make him your brother then?" Binh asked as he nodded toward Nick who sat reading a magazine in the lobby.

"Actually, we serve him," Marcia responded, realizing that she had anonymity within this shop to talk about her true relationship

"You serve him. Like you work for him."

"It's complicated. Actually, he works for me," she chortled.

"I don't think I follow, but that is okay. I am done with your hands. I will move on to your feet now."

Marcia was about to relax back into the chair and disappear into her thoughts when she realized that the manicurist had set himself down on a stool right at her feet. He raised up the reclining chair until her feet were level with his chest, and he had a clear view right up her skirt.

She looked to the next chair to Kim. She seemed relaxed, engaged in playful banter with the young manicurist, although Marcia couldn't help noticing how Kim casually kept her knees spread apart, giving him clear views up her skirt. The manicurist snuck obvious glances up her dress as he worked, and, every time, Kim seemingly spread her legs just a little bit wider.

Marcia was incredulous. She looked over to Nick, as if to say, can you believe what Kim is doing, but Nick only offered a scolding look in return. The intimation was clear. Nick wanted her to give her own manicurist an eyeful, as well. She looked back down at Binh as he cleaned her cuticles, and she slowly moved her knees apart. She saw his eyes dart up, stealing a quick glance. She smiled down at him, as if to give him tacit approval, and then she leaned back in her chair, her legs spread and gave a clear view of her naked pussy to Binh. As she leaned back, she glanced over to Nick, and he gave her a nod of approval, filling her with a warm satisfaction to know she had pleased her Master.

"This is a pretty jewelry on your ankle," Binh commented. "Does it mean anything?"

Marcia stuttered, unsure how to answer. She cursed herself out, thinking how Binh surely wouldn't be the last person to ask the seemingly innocuous question. It seemed simple enough, but how would she answer if a co-worker asked? Or her husband? Or her parents?

"It signifies a special relationship in her life," Nick interjected.

Marcia was glad for the reprieve.

"Ah yes. This ring, maybe it is like the circle of life," Binh added.

"Something like that," Marcia muttered.

She closed her eyes and let her mind drift. All the while, she spread her legs a little farther and farther apart every few minutes. She found it easier to do with her eyes closed, as if she could disassociate from her body's actions. She wondered how many more glances Binh had shot up her pussy. She felt herself becoming moist. He could be openly staring up her pussy, and she wouldn't even know it. She wondered if he could see that she was getting wet. She stopped wondering as the scent of her own arousal wafted up to her senses, mixed in with the acetone and other chemicals used in the nail salon. She was dripping, and a wet spot formed on the back of her dress where she sat on the chair.

Marcia's thoughts ran rampant as she kept exposing herself to Binh. Meanwhile, her arousal left her hypersensitive to the slightest touch. Binh was working on her feet, and just the feel of his soft hands against her skin sent shivers up her legs, seemingly opening the control valve to her juices. He was acting strictly professionally, but she could swear he must've been aware of the effect he was having on her. Every brush of his skin against hers felt exaggerated, as if he was teasing her and deliberately trying to get her off. Marcia felt so turned on to the point that she wondered if she might climax right there in the middle of the salon. She took deep breaths, unable to believe that she was close to an orgasm while barely even being touched. She tried hard to control her breathing and contain her arousal, but she was afraid it was a losing battle. A soft moan seeped from her lips.

Just as she felt the last vestiges of her self-control giving way, Binh pulled back and declared, "There, we are done, ma'am."

Short of breath and relieved that she didn't actually orgasm in front of Binh and the other customers in the salon, Marcia opened her eyes and sat up. She wondered if anyone else had noticed her heightened state of arousal. The other workers and customers seemed blissfully unaware what she had just experienced, although Master Nick and Kim were looking straight at her with smirks, each of them painfully aware of her ordeal. Marcia looked down to step off the recliner, but Binh was still sitting there, resting on his stool. She realized her legs were still spread wide, and he was lewdly staring up her dress, although his gaze wandered up as she looked down. Binh promptly stood up and offered her a hand to help her off the chair, as if nothing happened.

Marcia felt a little unsteady as she stepped off back to the floor. There was a mirror across the wall behind her, and she snuck a quick glance, spotting an obvious large wet stain on the back of her dress as she collected her things and left with Nick and Kim.

After they left the salon, they walked a few shops down before Nick stopped to address his two slaves again.

"You are both owned sluts, and you even have the tattoos to prove it, so you can't even deny it anymore. But you're my sluts, and I like my sluts classy. In case you hadn't noticed, I like showing off my sluts. Kim, I know that you're used to be displayed and used, but Marcia, I think you're still getting used to it, although judging by your performance in the spa there, I think you rather enjoyed it. That said, how you look is a reflection on me, so if you don't look good, then I don't look good. We have taken care of your hair and nails, now what do you say we find a suitable outfit for a classy slut".

Nick led them into a private women's clothing boutique. A male associate immediately greeted them.

"Do you have an appointment, sir?" the salesman asked.

"Yes, for half past the hour," Nick responded. "I know we're a few minutes early but - "

"Yes, Nick, my name is Justin. We are ready for you, sir. Now how can I assist you and the two lovely ladies today," the sales associate responded as he eyed the two women accompanying Nick.

"These two lovely ladies are owned sluts," Nick said nonchalantly. Kim and Marcia were both taken aback by the public declaration, although a quick scan revealed they were the only people in the store. "You can see they are beautiful women, but the plain dresses they wear don't reflect their true nature. I want them to look sophisticated but sexy. Actually, reverse that. They should look sexy but sophisticated. A dress that shows a little leg and some cleavage, black nylons, and classy high heels. I want them to look like they're ready to hit a red carpet and turn some heads. When they walk out of here, they should be feeling their sexiest. Do you think you can help us with that?"

The salesman, Justin, was clearly stunned by Nick's blunt characterization, but he quickly recovered. "Absolutely," he assured Nick.

"One more thing, I believe I requested a private room for the ladies to change and model the clothing where we will not be bothered," Nick added.

"Of course, right this way," he said, leading them behind a door to a small room with two racks for hanging clothing and some seats. "Why don't you three wait here, and I'll pick out a few items for the ladies to try on?" the salesman suggested.

"That sounds prefect," Nick replied.

"And one more question. Will they require any additional undergarments, say bra and panties, to go with their outfits?" Justin asked.

"These sluts don't wear bras or panties," Nick crudely answered.

Justin just shook his head in disbelief and looked at Kim and Marcia as if to see if they were offended, but they only offered him pleasant smiles in response. "Let me just take some quick measurements, and then I will bring some selections."

Justin quickly took their dress and shoe sizes, and then he disappeared out onto the main floor to collect some outfits for them to try on.

"I'm enjoying this day," Kim said aloud as they waited alone in the private room.

"It is nice, us three, going out together like this, is it not?" Nick agreed. "I am glad everything is out in the open now. I think we've grown closer. We are all connected and in this together."

"Do you have anything else planned for today?" Marcia asked.

"Only one other thing. For tonight, back at Kim's house. A surprise of sorts," Master Nick replied cryptically.

"I look forward to it, Master," Marcia answered, although considering the roller coaster ride she had been on since last night, she wondered how many more surprises from Master Nick she could take.

Just then, Justin came back in through the door carrying an armful of dresses. He hung them up on the racks.

"These dresses on the left, I selected for you, madam," Justin said, pointing at Kim, "and the dresses on this side are for the darker haired beauty," he said, pointing at Marcia.

"Very good," Nick said approvingly.

"While you are trying those on, I will select some shoes and stockings to pair with the dresses. Nick, if you will, we can wait outside while the women change in here and then - "

"No need," Nick said dismissively. "The ladies and myself keep no secrets from each other. We share in everything. Go ahead and gather the additional items while they try on the dresses."

"As you wish," Justin affirmed as he disappeared again back to the main showroom floor.

Kim fingered the dresses selected for her, deciding which one to try on first. "I have some nicer clothes as a matter of function, whether for work or for going out, but I've never been a fashion junky," Kim admitted. "I've never actually modeled clothing before. If I needed a dress or outfit, I just looked online for what I wanted and bought it. This is a whole new experience for me."

"Have you seen some of these prices?" Marcia asked as she stared in sticker shock at the price tags. "This costs as much as I make in a week."

"That is not your concern," Nick explained. "Kim has graciously offered to pay for our day's excursion. With her executive level money, she can easily afford this. Relax and enjoy."

"Oh my. Thank you Kim. But what will my husband say if he sees me come home tonight dressed in a designer outfit," Marcia pondered.

"If he were smart, he'd want to fuck you silly," Nick answered. "I think you should flaunt it. See how much it takes him to even notice and question anything."

"Yes, Master," Marcia obediently responded as she selected a dress.

"Now I want you two to model for me. Go ahead and strip off your dresses."

Both women pulled their dresses over their heads and laid them on a nearby chair and stepped out of their sandals. They were both left standing completely naked. Marcia couldn't believe how normal it felt now to get naked in front of others. She thought back to when she recently flashed her bits at the company town hall. Prior to that, showing off her body to anyone but a private lover would have been beyond risqué. Now, just this morning, she had sucked off Nick in front of a tattoo artist, and she had openly flashed her pussy to a manicurist.

Kim stood next to her, both women casually standing stark naked as they looked through their dress selections.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Justin apologized as he came back in the door.

"Nonsense, you're just doing your job. Please bring in the items and assist the ladies," Nick encouraged him.

Justin nervously looked at the naked women, and they nodded that it was okay. He carried a stack of shoe boxes and hosiery. His hands were full, and he was unable to close the door behind him as he went across the room and laid the items down next to the racks.

From outside, a couple of older female customers peered through the open doorway. The look of shock and indignation on their face made Nick chuckle. They pointed and gasped at the sight of the two naked women before Justin rushed over to close the door.

"I'm sorry about that, my hands were full, I couldn't close the door," he profusely apologized.

"Those old tarts have all the same lady bits, I'm certain. It's nothing they haven't already seen," Kim reassured him with a hearty laugh.

"Right then," Justin conceded, although he turned away, clearly still feeling awkwardly uncomfortable.

"Perhaps they require some help getting dressed," Nick suggested.

Justin looked at him in confusion. "I can get a female associate, if you'd prefer."

"I know you work on commission, and you're the one who picked out all these fine selections. It's alright; perhaps you can consider it one of the perks of your job."

Justin was shaking, but he gathered himself and made his way over to the rack of dresses where Marcia and Kim stood naked, patiently waiting for him.

Then, one by one, he assisted them as they put on each dress. Justin held the dresses as each woman slipped into them, and then he straightened them out on their bodies and zipped or buttoned them into place.

After each dress, each woman modeled them for Nick, sashaying back and forth as if they were a runway model.

"Turn around," Nick requested each time, and they would spin, the dress inevitably rising up as they spun, and their bare pussy and ass exposed, much to Nick's delight.

"Let's do it again, but with nylons and the heels this time," Nick suggested.

Justin ended up assisting each lady as they put on their nylons. While he sat in a folding chair, Kim walked over and put one foot on his knee. With one leg raised up the hem of her short dress was pushed out of the way, and her pussy stared Justin in the face.

"They'll of course need to wear their anklets outside of the stockings," Nick pointed out. "If you could help take them off and put them back on top of the nylon."

Justin looked nervous, his hands shaking as he fumbled trying to undo the clasp on the anklet. Kim raised her eyes as he took less than discreet glances up her skirt.

"Enjoying the view," she commented.

"Just trying to do my job, ma'am," he fibbed.

Justin finally got the clasp off, then he removed the anklet and carefully placed it to the side. Afterward, he took a black stocking, placed it on her foot, and unrolled it the length of her leg. The top of the stocking was only 6 inches away from her pussy, and she wondered if he would take any additional liberties, but Justin restrained himself. His eyes feasted on her exposed privates, however, as he unrolled the stockings. He moved slowly and deliberately, stretching out the unroll to the point it took almost a full minute each side.

"Got to make sure there's no wrinkles or tears," Justin informed her as he quickly grew more comfortable giving the ladies a higher level of personal assistance. Kim knew that the salesman was milking the opportunity for all it was worth, but she found the attention gratifying. Justin took extra time to massage the nylon against Kim's legs, stopping every few inches to smooth out the thin sheer fabric against her toned calves and thighs.

With the stockings in place, he put the anklet back on over her right ankle, and this time he was much less clumsy catching the clasp. That left only the high heels to put on. Kim looked to the side. Nick was watching with a bemused look, but Marcia appeared apprehensive. After their morning excursions, Kim could easily distinguish the difference in her slave development versus Marcia. Whereas Kim didn't hesitate to follow Master Nick's commands to offer her body to strangers, Marcia was clearly still overcoming her fears.

Nevertheless, Marcia's resolve to prove herself to Master Nick was self-evident. Kim knew that Marcia felt a romantic attraction to Master Nick that she never shared. Still, she knew that Marcia viewed her as a rival. Kim was coming to view her as a rival as well, although for different reasons. Whereas Marcia pined for Master Nick's affections, Kim took pride in being a complete submissive. Consequently, although Kim told herself that she was setting the standard for Marcia to aim for in being a submissive, she also secretly relished watching Marcia clearly struggle with some of the tasks. Kim's competitive nature compelled her to prove that she was Master Nick's best slave, Marcia's romantic notions be damned.